Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Jeep Grand Cherokee Lease Questions

Comments

• bamsdmbamsdm Member Posts: 11
    Today I was quoted the follow for a 06 GC Limited fully loaded with a MSRP of $42,755 Purchase for $39,450-$1000(car in inv since April 06) = $38,450. After taxes and $6000 rebates (military, factory, and loyalty rebates) price was $35,348.00. Money factor .00181 and residual 47% for a 36 months 15,000 miles. Payment quoted was $545. Carman is this a good deal? Thanks in advance.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Here's the information that you're looking for, chris_nc. Chrysler Financial's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 2WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00044 and 50%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 30 month lease are .00088 and 47%. Its 36 month numbers are .00088 and 42%. Lastly, its 39 month numbers are .00085 and 41%.

I see that you are considering making a $3,000 down payment on your lease. I always advise community members against making down payments on leased vehicles because if their car or truck is stolen and never recovered or totaled in an accident their down payment would essentially disappear. You would bee better off keeping the $3,000 in the bank and using it to supplement or make a few of your monthly payments.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Yes, bamsdm, there is dealer cash on the 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee right now. Specifically, DaimlerChrysler is running a dealer stairstep program on this truck that enables dealers to earn up to $1,000 dealer cash on it if they hit certain sales targets. It is impossible to tell exactly how much a specific dealer is going to earn through this program, but it is fairly safe to assume that most are probably getting at least $500 per truck.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hey bamsdm. The money factor that you were quoted for this truck looks a little high. Chrysler Financial's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00141 and 47%, respectively assuming that you qualify for its top credit tier. Make sure to insist that this money factor is used to calculate your truck's monthly payment. The selling price that you were quoted for this truck isn't bad, but if you are in an area that has a decent level of competition, I would not be surprised if you were able to beat it by another couple hundred dollars.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • bamsdmbamsdm Member Posts: 11
    Thanks Carman!
  • 4wheeler14wheeler1 Member Posts: 1
    Hi Carman-

Wondering if you can help me out...What is best monthly lease monthly payment for the following car-

$31,685 is MSRP
    cap cost 30412
    +700 acq fee

w/ 4500 in rebates

2,000 total down
    27 months
    15k per year

What should be my payment/lease factor/resid...on a great deal? I see they are advertising 269 mo. 27 mo..12k mile per year for a stripper...total 999 down. My payment coming in mid 350s w/ sales tax. AShould be better I think....Also, the resid @ 16.1K. Thanks in advance- great forum...
  • p126888p126888 Member Posts: 1
    I'm looking at leasing a 2006 Jeep GC here are the numbers
    $28,110 MSRP
    $25,639 Gross Cap Cost
    $ 4,500 Rebate
    $21,139 Net Cap Cost
    $12,087 Residual (39 months, 43%)
    .000850 Money Factor

They are quoting me additional costs of: a $700 Lease Inception Fee, $398.75 Cap License Fee, $315 sales tax (on the $4500 rebate), $116.50 License title doc fee, and $332.79 first months payment.

I have no problems with the Cap cost,money factor etc... but all of these additional fees seem excessive (I realize the title fee is standard as is the first months payment)

Any light you could shine on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
  • storrk1storrk1 Member Posts: 19
    I want to share a horrible experience I had yesterday with the hopes that all of you in the Chicagoland area will be able to avoid a similar situation. In a nutshell, stay AWAY from Advantage Jeep/Chryler/Dodge aka Des Plaines J/C/D. They just this past week took over the Mancari Des Plaines J/C/D.

Here's my story. I'm in the market for a '06 Jeep GC Ltd with the 5.7L Hemi. I had done my homework and knew what the magic number needed to be to drive home in a new Jeep. Did initial research online and found a few dealers that had the truck I was interested in. Des Plaines being one of them. Went over to Des Plaines yesterday afternoon. Sales guys were actually really nice, very knowledgeable and weren't pressuring at all. The GM got involved and to my initial pleasure, we came to a deal. Shook hands, they started the paper work, high fives were exchanged, the car was sent to the service bay for detailing, I called my insurance agent...the whole nine yards.

Spent the next THREE hours in the dealership as I was told the finance manger was busy and that he would be available shortly to complete the paper work. They were sorry.

Another hour later, I was asked to go into an office as the sales manager approaches me and said "Hey buddy, come over here." Hey buddy???

Long story short, they rescinded the deal saying they had made a mistake in the initial calculations. Blah..blah..blah... (FYI, i have "A" credit, so that had nothing to do with the "mistake.")

The next hour was a fairly heated exchange between myself, the sales manager, the finance manger, general manger, you name it...I spoke with them. They said it was a mistake but I think that's BS.

My issues are two fold. One, they didn't honor a deal we made in person! Two, it took them more than three hours to approach me with the news. I can only assume they were trying to keep me there as long as possible so as to wear me out!

In my book, once you agree to do something, you make it happen. If they made a mistake, they should have honored the price. In all my experience in buying a car, I have never heard of anything like this.

Feel free to send me an email and I can get into more details. Please friends, avoid this place like fresh spinach from california and tell all of your friends to do the same.
  • crimsonbluecrimsonblue Member Posts: 1
    Hi Carman -

I am looking to lease a 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4X4 with an MSRP of 36,900. I have been told that the residual on the car is 49%, but given what I've read here, it appears that I'm being quoted too low. Is the residual still 55%? Also, what would be a good lease payment on that car with 0 down and 12K miles a year?

Thanks.
  • billmvbillmv Member Posts: 148
    Where are you located? Dealer name? Just going to start looking for a GC myself, so I'd like to know a little more about your truck and specs.

Inception fee is usually $600-700 for most lease deals, but is usually rolled into the final cap cost. I assume $700 is standard for Jeep? You usually pay your license fee up front, so that's OK. Doc fees can be jacked up, but in CA they're fixed by the state at $45.

Also, I think your payment is high, given the numbers you threw out. Including 7.0% tax it should be $298/mo.
    No problem, bamsdm.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi 4wheeler1. Chrysler Financial's lease program for the Grand Cherokee varies by trim level, i.e. Laredo 2WD, Limited 4WD, etc... I'd be happy to tell you what the lease program is currently like for the truck that you are interested in, however in order for me to do so I need you to describe it. Let me know the exact truck that you want and I'll tell you what its current lease program is like.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi p126888. Chrysler Financial charges a $700 acquisition fee on every vehicle that it leases. Individual dealers do not have the authority to waive this charge. The only way that you can get out of paying it at lease signing is to have it rolled into your truck's capitalized cost. The sales tax and license fee are charged by your state and again dealers have to charge them. You may be able to get out of paying any sort of doc fee that the dealer tries to tack onto your deal, but most dealers charge one. As long as it is only a hundred bucks or so it really isn't a big deal.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi crimsonblue. this truck's residual value varies depending upon how long you lease it for. For now I will assume that you are interested in a 36 month lease. Let me know if you want info for a different term. Chrysler Financial's current 36 month buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4WD with 12,000 miles per year are .00074 and 45%, respectively. I would be happy to give you an idea of what a good lease payment would be for this truck, but in order for me to do so I need you to provide me with its approximate selling price, or at least its dealer invoice price. You can find the invoice price of the exact truck that you want in the following section of this site: Edmunds.com New Vehicle Pricing.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • tklntkln Member Posts: 4
    I just got a quote on an 06 Limited with Hemi and 25K package (sunroof, Quadra drive, Sirius, back up assist, limited slip differential), hands free, chrome clad wheels...27 months, 12K/year, only tax down ($1500), $398/month.

I know I didn't get any of the good info (the MSRP on the web site states $40,740, guess that doesn't help!) but off hand, can anyone tell me if this is a good deal?

I'm torn between this and an FX35, simply because I have a GC now that I can get out of early and Chrysler will pick up the payments...thanks!
  • sueher13sueher13 Member Posts: 1
    I just got a quote on a 2006 Laredo Lease and would like to know if it is decent and if I need any more info that what I got from the sales person. 27mos lease (I only keep cars for a short amount of time)....
    MSRP $30,205.00
    Price $28,488.00 + aftermkt $179.00
    Rate .00052
    Residual .52
    Residual $15,706.60
    Total Rebates $6,500
    Gov't Fees $165.00
    Taxes $877.78
    Doc Fee $249.00
    Monthly Pmt $346.51

He said it would be a sign & drive.... Am I missing anything?
  • ronaldcronaldc Member Posts: 50
    Bases on your figures, the monthly payment of $346.00 appears correct. Not knowing what the gov't fees are for and assuming the taxes are correct,you should be able to get a price closer to the invoice price of $27,773 which would bring the payment to down to $320.00
  • mschoenermschoener Member Posts: 1
    Hi all,
    Great website!!!

I am an amateur at this, but I do have a few questions...

I have a Jeep Liberty that I want to give back about 4 months early. My payments are $250/month.
    This is in NY.

I am looking at a basic 2006 GC that I believe goes for about $29,000. They told me they had excellent lease promotions on this truck.

I guess since I am ignorant and an amateur at all this, I didn't know what questions to ask. So I don't know how much the rebates are, or anything. I think I am getting ripped off...

They are saying the car is $29,000. I believe there is about $3500 in rebates, plus since I am a returning lease customer, I get something for that. But, I still do owe over a $1,000 on the Liberty that they are paying off...

Anyway, they quoted me $319 + 2500 down as their best price.
    I told them I didn't want to put much down. So they came back to me with $700 down and $374 a month after another 30 minutes of negotiating...

I agreed to this price and left a deposit for the car. But after reading this site and a few others, I think I made a mistake.
    My question is, is this way too much for the '06 GC Laredo?
    No packages. No leather.

I also have another problem. Although I always paid my Chrysler financial bill on time, my credit has gone to garbage in the last 2 years because of some personal problems.... Will this greatly effect the price of the car, even after I agree to the initial price? My FICA is probably about 600. Horrible!!!

I can get a co-signer if I need one with excellent credit.

Any help on this would be hugely appreciated.
  • waterdddwaterddd Member Posts: 3
    HI Trying to do my homework
    Grand Cherokee ltd
    24 month lease with 25k miles per year
    milage $.12 upfront $.15 over miles
    msrp $42,525
    price $39,764
    money factor .0081
    residual 57%
    residual $21839.25
    taxes $1867.74
    rebates $2500.00
    sign and drive deal
    payment 799.64

How does this look
  • ronaldcronaldc Member Posts: 50
    Based on your figures, the monthly payment is computed as follows:

1. Cap Cost $39,764

Taxes 1,867

Rebates (2,500)

Net Cap Cost 39,131

Residual (24,239) (42,525 X .57)

Net Depr 14,892/24 months = 620.50

Interest 39,131 + 24,239 X.00081 = 51.32

Total before mileage adjustment 671.82

Total Miles needed 50,000
    Total Miles allowed 24,000 ?
    Excess 26,000 X.12 = $3120/24= 130.00

Total Lease Charge 801.82
    Your Payment 799.64
    Difference ??? Your favor 2.18
  • seligadigaseligadiga Member Posts: 1
    2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7L V8
    Sunroof, Quadradrive, Leather, Parking Sensors, 6 disc CD, Trail Rated, etc.

MSRP around $41,000, tons of rebates brought it down to around $30K.

Downpayment: $2500
    10,500 miles per year
    356/month payment

Let me know if this sounds reasonable or if I should try to bargain them down a little. I don't know much about lease features, just what payments were offered...

Thanks!
  • sandycohensandycohen Member Posts: 7
    What do you all think -

Basic GC plus pinstriping, fabric and paint protectant, for an sticker price of about $29K

Dealer discounted $1500 (was this enough?)

Rebates totaling $7500

Total fees including acqusition built back into cap cost = $800

Remaining lease payments on turn in GC - $867

27 month lease with 12K miles a year, monthly payment $278.00 including 9% state and local taxes in the payment.

I think I got a great deal as a result of all the rebates, but suspect the dealer made out fine with only discounting $1400 too.

Car had some sap spots from being on the lot so long, so they are giving it a clay bath. Sound legitimate?
  • misterepmisterep Member Posts: 52
    Seligadiga,

Wow...can you describe the 'tons of rebates' that got you to that price? Thanks....
  • danxpdanxp Member Posts: 47
    jeep has incentives tagged as bonus cash and lease cash and cash allowance... what's the difference here?

how would the incentives work if you were to lease or buy?

on jeep's website it says:
    - 2006 jgc
    - $4500 cash allowance for purchase
    - $3500 lease cash + $2000 bonus cash + $1000 loyalty cash for lease

so, if you were to lease a 06 gc, would you apply $6500 towards the cap cost?

but if you purchased it, you would get only a $4500 incentive?

what are the lease terms (money factor) for the 2006 gc?

thanks.
    Hi tkln. It is very important for you as a consumer to find out what this truck's MSRP and selling price are. You wouldn't finance or pay cash for this truck without knowing its price, this is the same thing. These numbers will show you how much of a discount you are being given and the will enable you, or me, to use Chrysler Financial's current lease program to estimate what your monthly payment should be. Let me know and I'll tell you what I think.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi sueher13. You did a very good job at getting all of the information that you need to evaluate this deal, except that you never mentioned if this truck is 2WD or 4WD. For now, I will assume that it is 4WD. Let me know if I am wrong. A base 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4WD has a spread of around $2,400 between its full MSRP and dealer invoice price. You were quoted a discount of a little over $1,700 on this truck. This is probably around $600 to $700 over invoice, which isn't bad. The money factor and residual value that you were quoted for this truck look good, too. If you like it, I personally don't see any reason not to pull the trigger on this deal.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi mschoener. Since you are new to the world of leasing, you definitely should check out the following informative articles that are available here at Edmunds.com prior to visiting any dealers: 10 Steps to Leasing a New Car and Calculate Your Own Lease Payment.

What you were told is correct, DaimlerChrysler's lease program for the 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee is pretty good right now. While it is normally not a good idea to get out of leases early (it can be very expensive), I believe that Chrysler Financial is running a lease pull-ahead program on the 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee right now. This program will waive up to three remaining lease payments for current Chrysler Financial lessees of any vehicle if they lease a new Jeep Grand Cherokee. This program should cover three of your four remaining monthly payments.

In your post you mentioned that the dealer said this truck's price is $29,000. Is this its MSRP or selling price? Either way, I need you to provide me with both numbers to give you a detailed assessment of this deal. Let me know what these numbers are and I will tell you what I think.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi waterddd. You never mentioned the model year of this truck or whether it is 2WD or 4WD. For now I will assume that you are interested in a 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4WD. Let me know if this assumption is incorrect. A loaded version of this truck has a spread of around $3,800 between its full MSRP and dealer invoice price. You were quoted a discount of $2,761 on this truck. That's probably around $1,000 over invoice. $1,000 over isn't terrible, but if you are in an area that has a decent level of competition, there is a good chance that you will be able to beat this price. Make sure to stop by the following discussion to see how much other community members have paid for similar trucks lately: "Jeep Cherokee (All): Prices Paid & Buying Experience".

Chrysler Financial's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are right in line with the numbers that you were quoted, .00081 (you missed a "0" in there) and 57%, respectively.

The bottom line is that this id a decent deal. See if you can negotiate the selling price down a little bit, if not this deal is still pretty good.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi seligadiga. The 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee has a spread or around $3,800 between its full MSRP and dealer invoice price. It also currently has $5,500 in cash incentives on it plus an additional $1,000 for models that have been in dealer inventory since April 1st. You have a total of $9,300 to play with if this truck isn't that old and $10,300 if it is. Either way, the discount pf $11,000 that you were quoted is a very good deal.

You never mentioned how long the lease that you are considering is, so for now I will assume that it is 36 months. Let me know if you want something different. According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4WD with an MSRP of $41,000 and a selling price of $30,000 through Chrysler Financial right now for 36 months with 10,500 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment should be around $344. As you can see, this payment is a little less than yours, probably even when sales tax is figured in because I worked up a zero down lease. Consumers can and should any vehicle that they want without making any sort of capitalized cost reduction. Consumers who make large down payments on leased vehicles risk losing them if their vehicles are totaled in an accident or stolen and never recovered. You should only pay your truck's first month's payment, security deposit, and acquisition fee at signing.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi sandycohen. You never mentioned the model year of the truck that you want, but I assume that we are talking about a 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo. In my opinion, you can do better than a $1,500 discount on this truck. DaimlerChrysler dealers still have tons of 2006 models left that they are desperately trying to unload. If I was in the market for this truck, I personally would shoot for a selling price that's right around dealer invoice. This deal isn't bad, especially with all of the cash incentives that are available on this truck right now, but you should shoot for a slightly larger dealer discount.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • chrism1987chrism1987 Member Posts: 4
    Okay for everyone thats thinking of buying but dont think your ready right now, get yourself ready quick because your probably not going to be able to get as good of deals as you can right now. The total rebates can go all the way up to 7500!!(3500 base rebate, 2000 lease cash, 1000 old age bonus+1000 lease loyalty.) In addition, you may be able to get a military discount(not positive if that still exists) and $750 rebate if you are an employee at a five star Chrysler, Jeep or Dodge dealership. However, if you do work at one you probably already have gotten the pressure put on you to buy one, just like I did. I just bought myself an 06 GC Limited Hemi with every option(U-Connect, Nav, DVD, Tow) with a sticker of 43,955 for only 7,300 for 24 months. Its about 7300 because I did a one pay lease so I could eliminate the money factor but im only 19 years old and got this for myself! I never saw myself driving this much car but when you get a deal like that, I couldnt refuse. When you put what I paid into 24 payments, they are only 307! My car did however have 2,000 in write down because it was a demo but it was worth it (my only penalty was two percent less residual.) But anyways in conclusion if your looking to get one of these in the next six months or less, go in now because these rebates will more than likely be gone this month and just become dealer cash (which is money that doesnt have to go to the buyer)and not be as high as they are now at all. There already extending these deals alot later in the year than they usually do but with that much 06 inventory left they have to be aggresive. Im selling most our 06's at invoice or less depending on how old the vehicle is. Good luck out there!
  • kellimkellim Member Posts: 4
    A friend of mine who works for Chrysler passed along to me an "employee choice" code number which allows me to lease a Jeep Grand Cherokee beginning at dealer invoice, minus dealer incentives and other discounts. How can I be sure the prices I'm quoted are really reflecting these discounts? Will they show me actual invoice paperwork? I've already talked with a salesman who sounds like he's trying to pull something over on me -- he said they rarely ever do 3 year leases, mostly 27 month and sometimes 39 month. I've never heard of a 39 month lease... When I have a specific deal I'll post it for your input; just wanted your thoughts on this general subject before I visit dealers next week. Thanks!
  • misterepmisterep Member Posts: 52
    Chrysler employees buy off of an 'EP' price that is listed on the dealer invoice. Also, get a new salesman. 36 month leases are very common and ensures your vehicle is covered under warranty for the entire lease....so they don't try the old 'extended warranty' bullsh1t.
  • tillytilly Member Posts: 1
    I am very new to this and need advice. I am about to lease a 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited – MRSP 40,140.00 with $2000 down for $483.53 per month for 27 months, 12,000 miles per year. I am getting out of a Sienna lease one year early and the Jeep dealership is basically buying the Toyota for the $20,900 buy off quoted.
    Is this a fair deal?
    Thanks.
  • boatandgolfboatandgolf Member Posts: 1
    Carman... need some advice. I am running the math on leasing a new 2007 Grand Cherokee Laredo.

The car is a 2007 jeep grand cherokee laredo 2wd with the 3.7 liter V6 engine in the black clear coat paint. it is also equipped with cloth interior, am/fm/cd, and the entire 26e laredo pkg. the msrp is $28,580

I can purchase the car for $23,900 which is invoice less rebate less half of the holdback.

Based on this information can you figure the lease on a 36 month 15k mile 0 down situation.

I appreciate the help!
  • snapcracklepopsnapcracklepop Member Posts: 111
    I dont know much about getting out of your old lease but I think it sounds a bit pricey. I leased a grand cherokee in 2004. 3 year lease, 15,ooo miles per year. I put 3,000 down and I am paying $234 a month. Hope this helps you compare
    Greetings tilly. Why are you getting out of your Toyota lease so early? It is usually fairly expensive for consumers to get out of their leased vehicles well before their scheduled end dates. Unless you have a good reason for needing to get out of your Sienna lease right now, you would be better off waiting until you are closer to its scheduled end to get something new.

If you are set on getting a new Jeep Grand Cherokee now, I would be happy to give you my opinion of this deal. However, you never mentioned the selling price of the truck that you are interested in leasing. This is an important number for you as a consumer to know for two reasons. First, the selling prices of leased vehicles can be negotiated, just as if you were paying cash for them. Without knowing the price of the Jeep that you want to lease you don't know how good a price you are getting it for. The second reason is that one needs the selling price of a vehicle that they want to lease is that it is necessary to calculate its lease payment. I would be more than happy to give you my opinion of this deal if you let me know what its selling price is.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • crookstercrookster Member Posts: 40
    I originally signed a 39 month lease back in April of 04 but today when I looked at my contract today it says 38 payments. The dealer picked up the 1st month. Do I still have to keep the WJ for that extra month? I am up to number 33 and is it possible for me to exit this lease into a new 07 Overland?
    Hi boatandgolf. You certainly are getting this truck for a good price. I would be happy to estimate what its lease payment should be for you. According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 2WD with an MSRP of $28,580 and a selling price of $23,900 through Chrysler Financial right now for 36 months with 15,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment should be around $357.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • sasukesasuke Member Posts: 77
    I got a quote of 35,500 on a Grand Cherokee Limited with Hemi, if i were to do 36 months or so with 15k miles, what would my monthly lease be, if i put taxes up front?
    Hi crookster. Vehicles' lease payments are due in advance of the month that they are for. When one leases, they have to pay their vehicle's first month's payment at signing. DaimlerChrysler is currently running an early lease termination program that allows Chrysler Financial lessees who have less than a year remaining on their leased vehicles out of their deals early, waiving up to three of their payments if they lease a new Jeep Grand Cherokee. Since you still have six more payments left on your lease, you would still have to pay three of them if you took advantage of this program.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi sasuke. I would be happy to use Chrysler Financial's current lease program to calculate what your lease payment should be on this truck. However in order for me to do so I need you to provide me with its full MSRP. Let me know and I'll crunch some numbers for you.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    I actually just made the purchase.

27 months @ 369/month with 12k miles.
    Limited
    0 down, taxes up front.
    forgot to mention, all fees + taxes + first month came out to $2000..which I think is very good.

I also got the wood trim/chrome grill package
  • jeanine1jeanine1 Member Posts: 5
    Hi. Is this for a Limited v8 or a hemi. I just put down for a hemi with chrome and tow for $459.. first month down + title & reg.
    It's the Limited V8..I'd get the Hemi, but then I'd take a hit on gas and what not.
  • hnburkehnburke Member Posts: 7
    I am in the market for a new car and my husband and I thought we would give leasing a try. We have almost decided on a 2007 Jeep grand Cherokee with an X package. The dealer quoted us a monthly price of @389.00 with roughly 2500 down for taxes and fees. Does this sound reasonable. The term is 39 months 12,000 miles. I believe the purchase price is 34.155. Thanks
  • jeanine1jeanine1 Member Posts: 5
    It seems like you got a good deal on the ltd. What do you think of the $459 with all rolled in except first month title and fees - about $700 down? I also got tow and chrome wheels.
    That's not a bad deal...you may be able to knock it down to 379 or 369, considering it's a 39 month..i have a 27 month.
    Seems like a good deal..I try not to put anything down except taxes and fees.
This discussion has been closed.