Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Jeep Wrangler Lease Questions

CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
Hi everyone. Please use the following discussion to post any questions that you have about leasing a Jeep Wrangler. Thanks.

Car_man
Host
Smart Shopper / Prices Paid Forums

Comments

• jeep111jeep111 Member Posts: 1
    Hi. I am in the market to lease a 2006 Wrangler Unlimited, and I have successfully negotiated an attractive price with my dealer. However, my dealer has cautioned me to hold off, as Chrysler Financial currently has unattractive leasing programs.

Apparently, the new October 2006 program has a money factor of .00301, which does seem very high. The dealer claims that the Liberty also has a similar money factor, which is absurd, given the mass-market appeal of the Liberty. The dealer feels that the programs will have to be adjusted, so I should wait.

Does anyone know the facts behind this? Can someone independently provide residuals and money factors for 2006 Wrangler Unlimiteds?

Would it make sense to work a different financial institution?

Thanks, jeep111
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi jeep111. Your dealer was right, DaimlerChrysler's lease programs on the Jeep Liberty and Jeep Wrangler are not very attractive right now. I wouldn't hold my breath for a great lease program on the Wrangler though. DaimlerChrysler rarely provides a lot of support on Wranglers, they seem to sell well enough on their own - even after all these years. If you were to lease a 2006 Wrangler Unlimited through Chrysler Financial right now for 36 months with 15,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00301 and 63%, respectively. When negotiating your lease on this truck, make sure to take the $1,000 lease cash that is currently available on it into account.

Car_man
    Host
  • mikey_c1mikey_c1 Member Posts: 4
    car_man
    those figures are exactly what i was quoted for an 06 x this week(nov.) with 1500 in rebates. residual being 14,842 on $22,086 price. this is without negotiating as i just wanted a baseline. I will be using the friends and family discount which i just found out i could get and now i see the free gas and maintenance incentives. Is there any reason to think that I should wait until december for better buy rate money facotrs and residual?
    It's difficult to say what DaimlerChrysler's new December lease program will be like. If I had to make an educated guess, I'd say that it will probably be around the same as its November program, but only time will tell. If you haven't leased your Wrangler yet, feel free to check back with me in a few days and I will be happy to tell you what its new December lease program is like.

Car_man
    Host
  • mikey_c1mikey_c1 Member Posts: 4
    Yes, i would be very interest to see what the lease rates are for December. I have gotten multiple quotes from various dealers for X, Sport and Rubicon models and numbers have varied considerably. Most interesting is the residuals from .63 for X to .57 for Rubicon. Although the price quotes at 26,508 for a Rubicon retailing for 30,275 sounded good with a lease of 349 plus tax and reg. fees sounds real high to me even with only 1000 down.

appreciate the help
    -mike
    You're welcome Mike. If you were to lease a 2006 Jeep Wrangler X through Chrysler Financial right now for 36 months with 15,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00301 and 62%, respectively. In fact, this is the money factor for a lease of any 2006 Wrangler this month. Its residual values vary by trim level from the 62% that I mentioned to 58% for the Rubicon.

Car_man
    Host
  • teasipteasip Member Posts: 16
    Car_man,

I am interested in what lease numbers are available for an '06 Wrangler (either Limited or Rubicon). I can lease two new Honda Pilots for what we are paying to purchase my wife's Lexus and am curious if I can get close with a Wrangler style as noted?
    Hey teasip. Unfortunately, DaimlerChrysler never provides much in the way of lease support on the Wrangler. It sells well enough on its own that it doesn't have to. you never mentioned how long you need to lease this truck for or how many miles per year you need to be able to drive it, so for now I will assume that you are interested in a typical 36 month lease with 15,000 miles per year. Let me know if you want something different. According to the latest information that I have seen, if you were to lease a 2006 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon through Chrysler Financial right now for the aforementioned terms, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00317 and 57%, respectively. When negotiating your lease on this truck, keep in mind that DaimlerChrysler is currently providing $1,500 lease cash on it. This money will help you to negotiate an attractive capitalized cost.

Car_man
    Host
  • jeepguyutjeepguyut Member Posts: 2
    Hi, my dealer just called and said my 07 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X is ready for delivery. I want to lease the vehicle. My credit score is 710+. What type of lease could I expect to get for 39 months and 15k mileage per month?
  • mr_anton89mr_anton89 Member Posts: 72
    What are the money factors and residuals on an 07 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited 4x4. This would be in the Cleveland region of Ohio. I am looking to lease this friday. Also, are there any incentives that I should be aware of? My F-150 lease is up and its time for something new. :shades:
    Thanks
    Hi jeepguyut. Your credit is in good enough shape to qualify for Chrysler Financial's top credit tier. I would be happy to use its current lease program to calculate what your truck's monthly payment should be. However, in order for me to do so I need you to provide me with its full MSRP and the selling price that you have agreed to pay for it. Let me know and I'll crunch some numbers for you.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Here's the information that you're looking for, mr_anton89. This truck's lease program varies depending upon how long you lease it for and how many miles per year you are able to drive it. For now I will assume that you are interested in a 36 month lease with 15,000 miles per year. Let me know if you want something different. Chrysler Financial's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2007 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00341 and 68%, respectively. As you can see, Chrysler Financial is not currently providing any sort of lease support on the Wrangler. It does not have any cash incentives on it right now either. This is usually the case. It always manages to sell pretty well without any.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • bdsanderbdsander Member Posts: 1
    Car_man,
    I was looking to lease a Wrangler X, I saw one at the a local dealership, which was pretty much standard. They had the base cost of about $18,105 and the total price was $21,545. I have a honda now and the trade value according to edmunds for my car is $2000 over what the payoff on my loan is. So basically I am curious to see what you think is a good lease payment for me to pay. I would want a 3 year lease and 12,000 miles a year. I would also look to trade in my vehicle and apply the $2000 towards my lease. I am located in Florida and I went to the local dealership and test drove the car, but unfortunately the sales guy was somewhat clueless and I got a real bad vibe from him. So can you please advise me on what a good lease payment would be and how to negotiate this deal.
    -Brian
  • smoscatosmoscato Member Posts: 5
    Car_Man,
    Dealer has offered me $24825 for a Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4x2 (MSRP $25865). I'm looking to lease, could you let me know what money factor/residual % is reasonable? I drive under 10K mi/year, so the lowest mileage program is best for me. 36 or 39 mos, whatever is best deal. My FICO score should be in the 720 range. Southern California. Thx.
    Hi Brian. Unfortunately, DaimlerChrysler's lease program for the 2007 Jeep Wrangler is not very attractive. It never really provides any sort of lease support on this truck because it sells so well on its own. I suspect that the $21,545 price that you mentioned is this truck's MSRP. If so, you never mentioned its selling price. This is an important number for you as a consumer to know for two reasons. First, the selling prices of leased vehicles can be negotiated, just as if you were paying cash for them. Without knowing the price of the Wrangler that you want to lease you don't know how good a price you are getting it for. The second reason is that one needs the selling price of a vehicle that they want to lease is that it is necessary to calculate its lease payment. I would be more than happy to work up a sample lease payment on the truck that you are interested in for you if you let me know what its selling price is.

As far as your Honda goes, there's nothing wrong with trading it in when leasing a new vehicle. However, it would be in your best interest to have the dealer that you are working with cut you a check for any equity that you have in it rather than using the proceeds from it as a down payment for your lease. I personally always advise consumers against making down payments on leased vehicles. Consumers who do risk losing them if their vehicle is totaled in an accident or stolen and never recovered.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi smoscato. I would be happy to give you an idea of what the latest lease program for this truck is like. Your credit is in good shape, so you should qualify for Chrysler Financial's best lease program. Unfortunately, its best lease program for the 2007 Jeep Wrangler is not very good. DaimlerChrysler never really provides any lease support on this truck. It always seems to sell pretty well without any. Chrysler Financial's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 4-door 2007 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited 2WD with 10,500 miles per year are .00332 and 67%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00332 and 66%.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • BCG1049BCG1049 Member Posts: 5
    My wife and i are picking up our 07 wrangler unlimited sahara 4x4 monday. The dealer quoted us 420 on a 36 mo lease with 1000 down. Aq fee 700, MSRP is 27450, we paid 500 over invoice. I was told the best rate was .00385? Do they waive security? We have excellent credit. I am unsure about that fee and that rate. What do you think?
    Hi caudill. $500 over dealer invoice is good price for this truck. However, something is not right about the factor that you were quoted. Chrysler Financial's lease money factors for the 2007 Jeep Wrangler are bad, but they're not that bad. Assuming that you qualify for its top credit tier, its current buy rate lease money factor for a 36 month lease of a 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4WD is only .00332. Chrysler Financial does not charge a security deposit on leased vehicles. It eliminated its security deposit requirement a couple of years ago when it increased its base acquisition fee on leases to $700. Make sure the dealer that you are working with uses the .00332 money factor to calculate your truck's monthly payment and you're in business.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    When I leased my 07 Unlimited I noticed on my papers that it said there is a $450 disposition fee if I do not buy or lease another new DCX product. I didn't make a big deal about it then, but I think I might have been taken to the cleaners.
    Does everybody else have this fee too?
  • smoscatosmoscato Member Posts: 5
    I noticed that too, after the fact. I'll take it up when the time comes -- I think that if I bring it in below mileage, I can convince them to waive. Seems like you could make a pretty good argument that it's not enforceable since they snuck it in there...
  • scubachistevescubachisteve Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car Man,
    What a great site. I'm glad I found it before heading to the dealership. Could you provide me with the money factor I'd qualify for if my credit score is 659? What range would I have to be in to get the best one .00332? I'm not sure if it matters but I'd like 36 month/15000 mile. Thanks!
  • newjeepgirlnewjeepgirl Member Posts: 7
    Hello all, not sure if this is a silly question but, what happens if you get into a no fault accident while you're in a lease? Aside recovering money from your insurance company and repairing the car, would i incur additional charges from the dealership?
    (I am debating whether to lease or buy).
    thnxs much.

newjeepgirl
  • freet3freet3 Member Posts: 5
    i'm interested in a 4 door sahara 2007 . mrsp is 28,845. dealer price for me to buy is 26,545.to lease what would be my montly payment. also i have a trade in which they are paying me 3000 over what i owe should i trade that vech in on a lease .i want a 36 to 39 month lease ,15,000 mile they did offer a 48 month 15,ooo at 443.
  • newjeepgirlnewjeepgirl Member Posts: 7
    Hi. There’s a website for evaluating leases. Url is http://www.leaseguide.com/leasekit.cfm . I found it very helpful. You may want to email Al directly with your trade in / what you owe question. You can also buy the kit and plug in numbers yourself and it will evaluate your lease. (I’m still negotiating mine)
    Hi mr_anton89. You weren't taken to the cleaners. Chrysler Financial charges a $450 disposition fee on every vehicle that it leases. Many banks charge this sort of fee nowadays.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • sinnombresinnombre Member Posts: 4
    Hello,
    Anybody know the money factor and residule value (for both 12,000 and 15,000 miles) on a 2007 wrangler unlimited X 4 door, 4X4 in new mexico? Also what other fees appart from the $450 dispo fee does chrysler add, and chysler only deals with closed end leases correct? Is is possible to include TT&L to the bottom line and add this to the lease?Thanks
  • kris301kris301 Member Posts: 34
    Hi,

My lease on a 03 VW Jetta is up in May and I am looking to lease a 07 2dr Wrangler. Does anyone know if it is wise to turn in the Jetta to Jeep so that they can pay it off. Are there hidden cost in this? Do I benefit in any way? Or is it wise to turn in to VW, pay the $350 turn in fee and start fresh with Jeep? The last payment on the jetta is in April, thats when I am looking to get the jeep. Thanks.
    It depends on your payoff/buyout amount as to whether or not you should get rid of the Jetta now. Call your leasing company or dealer and ask for the payoff amount. You can get the payoff amount for the rest of your payments or the payoff on the car. If you just pay off the lease then you don't have to worry about trading it in, but you still have to pay the $350. If the payoff on the car is good, you can trade the car into the dealer. They may be an account fee for ending the contract early. Hope this helped.
    Hi sinnombre. Here's the information that you're looking for. Chrysler Financial's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X 4-Door 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00345 and 67%, respectively. The residual value for an otherwise identical lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher. Chrysler Financial charges a security deposit equivalent to your vehicle's monthly payment rounded up to the nearest $25 increment and a $700 acquisition fee at lease signing. Like most banks today, Chrysler Financial leases are closed end. Some states do allow lessees to add tax, title, and license to their vehicle's capitalized cost rather than pay them at lease signing.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • julgbjulgb Member Posts: 1
    The Jeep Unlimited Sahara 4x4 took a little time to find in the color I wanted (Rescue Green), but it is finally on its way after my salesman found one in So. California (I'm in Nor Cal). MSRP is 25, 570, sale price he is quoting me is $26,598 - still about $2k above invoice in my estimation. Can I get him lower even though he had to do a trade for it? What is a good residual/ money factor? I am looking at a 39-month lease, which on these numbers is $402.67 per month. My credit score is over 700 (738 Experian).

Also, why does Chrysler do 39-month leases vs 36 when the warranty is only for 36? Thanks for your help.
  • timwhitetimwhite Member Posts: 7
    Can anyone tell me the current Residual Rate and Money Factors for an 07 Sahara Wrangler?

I want a 39 month/12,000 mile lease.

Thanks in advance.
  • redfox85redfox85 Member Posts: 3
    Yesterday I received delivery on my 4 dr Unlimited Sahara.

10,500 mile / 39 month

MF = .00375 (9%!)
    Bank Acq Fee = 700
    Lease Term Fee = 450
    Resid: 70%

Car is sweet.... :)

PO'd that the MF went from .00345 to .00375 in a week...
    :mad:

Hicksville, NY dealer

Would appreciate hearing from others to see if they had same financials....

GOOD LUCK !!!
  • sdspongersdsponger Member Posts: 2
    Hi

I was hoping someone here could take a look at my girlfriend's lease. I decided to look at this and I think she may have been taken a bit.

I've posted a link below to the main part of the contract. I thought that would be easier. My calculations seem to be pretty close, but the one thing that freaks me out is the total of payments in box 4 at the top. It seems pretty high and when added to the residual it adds up to like $37,000.

Also, my calculations get about .00394 for the money factor...about 9%. This seems very high, especially since her credit is great (764).

If someone could please check this out and shed some light on things that would be great. Please click here for the link.

Thanks for your time!
    Given that I am paying $400 a month for 27 for my wrangler with the same msrp and the monthlys were the same +/- up to 39 i'd say thats about right. Thats without going into details. But I got mine for 600 below 1% below invoice with about $500 due and 6.25% ohio tax on the monthly.
    Hi Tim. Chrysler Financial's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2-Door Jeep Wrangler Sahara with 12,000 miles per year are .00345 and an astounding 70%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi redfox85. The Wrangler's buy rate lease money factor did not increase to .00375. It is still .00345, which still isn't good, but given this truck's amazing residual values leasing one isn't as bad as one would initially think given the high money factor. If the dealer tries to charge you a higher factor than .00345, they are trying to mark your truck's factor up to add additional back-end profit to your deal (or you don't qualify for Chrysler Financial's best rates).

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi sdsponger. The contract that you posted a link to contains this truck's capitalized cost, but I still need to know what its full MSRP is. The MSRP will show me how much of a discount your girlfriend was given on her Wrangler. It will also enable me to use Chrysler Financial's current lease program to estimate what her monthly payment should be. Off of the top of my head it doesn't look as though she was "taken," but if you provide me with the MSRP I will be able to give you a more thorough analysis of this deal.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • redfox85redfox85 Member Posts: 3
    Car_man,
    Thanks for the insight. I have sent letters to the dealer, to Chrysler Financial and the BBB. .00375 is just not right. I have great credit and a strong income. They wanted to make up for the fact that I got the 4 door Unlimited Sahara for 1% under invoice....
    Regards,
    Redfox85
  • angc2007angc2007 Member Posts: 1
    We're thinking of leasing a 4 door Wrangler Unlimited. I found a lease calculator and input the following info-
    .00345 money factor
    70% residual, 12K miles
    36 months
    MSRP of $23214
    2300 cap cost
    I get a monthly payment of $257.
    That's close to same amount on the Jeep website. It seems way too good to be true. Are these calculators pretty accurate? We have excellent credit.
    TIA
  • alstualstu Member Posts: 1
    Hey i am interested in a 2007 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara. MSRP IS AROUND 29,000. i WOULD WANT THE LEASE FOR 2 YEARS WITH 12,000 MILES A YEAR. Does anyone know what i owuld be looking at for monthly payments if i put 2,500 down?
  • megakarl99megakarl99 Member Posts: 2
    I sent an e-mail offer to a local dealership using the 70% residual and the .00345 MF, and They said that "these numbers may have been good quotes for the Detroit market, but they are different here (In Arizona)" I was under the impression that Residual was universal. I can understand some differences In the money factor...but not drastic enough to warrant a drastic difference in monthly payments...

What are the July Residual/Money factor numbers for the 2Dr rubicon? I am interested in numbers for a 12k and 15k mile, 36-39 month lease. Thanks!
  • felbie1felbie1 Member Posts: 14
    I am looking at getting a 4DR Wrangler X 4x2 with 17" and the S Pkg, I have an MSRP of 22,655 and a sale price of 21,328. I am looking at a 39Month Lease 12,000 a year. I just want to put inceptions down. I know that the residual is different for the 4dr to 2dr as well as the MF but using The ones listed on here I get MUCH lower prices than the dealer is giving me, 411 they are saying. Im showing high 2s and low 3s with varying residuals and MF. What are the current MF Rates and Residuals. I am going in to talk prices today. My current car had a 33 sticker, 26 sale and I was at 400 even with tax in. Why would a sale price of 21,328 be even higher? Respectively my previous car was 23,000 about and I payed 330 with tax in. I want the truck but it seems like something isnt right.
    My dealership gave me the print out used to calculate my price, and the lease calculator is accurate within a penny, mainly because you cant use prices with decimals. It is a month later but the residual for a 4 door is 60% on here with a .00395 money factor. and that was on 39 months, 36 the payment is higher. When they input the numbers they add on their dealer fee, acquisition fee through chrysler, so it brings it back up, it all depends on what you negotiated, but if you got those numbers good for you because 70% residual doesnt even seem to exist on the 2Dr which is higher than the 4dr. Seems like you get more car for your money with the 2door. IM hoping to get the residual and money factor of the 2door sahara as well as 4 door X, they only have 2 left at this dealership :/
  • aamirsiddiqiaamirsiddiqi Member Posts: 1
    Hi there,

I am looking to get into a jeep wrangler...which one not sure kinda depends on cost.

The sahara 4dr i was looking at had an MSRP of 31245 and the x unlimited had an msrp of 25515. I am not sure how much wiggle room there is on the selling price I am guessing between 500-1000 dollars??

i don't really want to put anything down but will if needed, based on 36 or 39 mos and 12k miles, how much should I pay ofr these vehicles.

I see a lot of discussion around money factors and residuals, can someone lety me know what I should expect these values to be given I am in Denver CO and have good credit.

Thanks for your help!!!
    In Florida the residual I got for a Wrangler X Unlimited was 63% for 39months(this is usually the best deal) and a money factor rate of .00337 , the other dealer ship I was using was trying to use .00395 so they can raise the money factor, I dont know if these values are the same for everywhere, but they should be, you should be able to get the car for invoice or below, thats what Im paying if I decide to take the car, but I have employee pricing but even without it, i think you can get it.

The lease for me for a X Unlimited with a similar MSRP was 375 tax in for 39 months/12k a year. The car has Power convenience package the preferred package with cruise control and all that stuff. supplemental front air bag and a soft top and like a few other things. Unfortunately its not easy to find one down here with the extra air bag so my options are limited.
  • megakarl99megakarl99 Member Posts: 2
    Between 60-63% is a legit number for the residual from what I have found in the month or so of daily research I have been doing. Money factor starts at .00345, but that is for 740+ credit score. Assuming you have decent (over 690) credit, anything under .004 is acceptable for these leases (but still absolutely rediculous in the world of leasing) In a perfect world, yes you would get the vehicle at or around invoice, But it's just not the case right now with the 07 jeeps. Dealerships are still charging between 2500-8000 markups OVER MSRP and people are still coming in and spending it, so there is no reason to drop the price on them. The difference between MSRP and Invoice on most all of the wranglers is $2000 or less.

"Employee discounts" aren't worth a whole lot (I have one too through my work), because you still have to find a dealer that will agree to give it to you for your employee price. Dealers are not obligated to honor Daimler's Affilliate Rewards program.

*If* the residual were 70% as originally quoted in this thread, you could get a great lease on the wrangler. Not that 63% is bad, It's actually one of the highest of any vehicle on the market. But the .00345 money factor is one of if not the worst MF on any vehicle I have seen right now. It's not a bad lease, leasing vs Buying will still save you 100-150 a month on the new wrangler, but it's nothing spectacular.

I worked for 3 weeks with a dealership on a 2dr rubicon. MSRP 31500, Purchase price would have been 28300 (100 over invoice) With 490 tax title license, 700 lease aquisition fee, 39 month, 12000 mile, 63% residual .0037MF;

435/mo with 1435 due at signing (dp and first month's payment) And That was a MAJOR chunk of work to get those numbers (they were blanking during a major sale weekend and needed the units) Which, for the record, I still didn't take the offer.

Honestly, the new 08 wrangler is coming out in 2-3 months. They will be marking down the 07's significantly once the new models start rolling in. I would wait for that and see what you can scoop at year end model clearance. Waiting a few weeks paid off for me by way of the new lifetime powertrain warranty that went into effect on friday. I think I'll hold out and see what else Chrysler has up their sleeve before the year is up.
    Hi alstu. This truck's lease payment will depend upon the selling price that you are able to negotiate on it. I would be happy to give you an idea of what sort of lease payment you can expect if you provide me with this number.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    You are correct, megakarl99. Chrysler Financial's residual values are the same across the entire country. Vehicles' special lease money factors do sometimes vary by region, but DaimlerChrysler is not currently providing any lease support on the Wrangler. If you were to lease one through Chrysler Financial right now for 36 or 39 months, you would have to use its standard lease money factor of .00355. This should be the same in all areas. Chrysler Financial's July residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2007 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2-Dr with 15,000 miles per year is 63%. The residual value for an otherwise identical 39 month lease is 62%. If you were to lease with only 12,000 miles per year, this truck's residual values would be 2% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Hello felbie1. Chrysler Financial's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2007 Jeep Wrangler X 4-Dr 4WD (cool truck by the way, I love the 4-Dr Wranglers :)) with 12,000 miles per year are .00355 and 66%, respectively. Using these numbers, an MSRP of $22,655, and a selling price of $21,328 I estimate that this truck's zero down, pre-tax monthly payment should be around $293. I don't know where the dealer that you are working with came up with a monthly payment of $411 per month. Even if with sales tax, that is way too high. Even if you were to roll Chrysler Financial's $700 acquisition fee into your payment, it would only increase to around $313. You may want to consider comparison shopping with a different dealer in your area.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.