Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Land Rover Range Rover Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi broham1. The $16,000 cash incentive that you mentioned for for leases through independent banks only. Neither is, nor the $8,000 dealer cash that you mentioned are compatible with Land Rover's official special lease program, though I suspect that they are both available on leases through independent banks.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • dchamp72dchamp72 Member Posts: 25
    Finally came to terms and I am picking up new White Sport HSE with HD and Sat radio today. 48 months/12k miles/$933 month/$933 (first month pmt) due at signing. Can't wait!!
  • snoop2snoop2 Member Posts: 1
    A dealer in CA is offering for 2010 Range Rover with running boards lease 36 Months 12k, 6000 down, payment 1436 tax included Car price was 75635. Is this a good deal?
  • gexogexo Member Posts: 33
    dont put no money down, i have friend who is located in NY calculated the car for me and it comes out much cheaper then what they offer you, and they ship the car also. why would you put 6g's down? if today or tomorrow something happens to your car, you will loose your down payment.
  • tristagtristag Member Posts: 1
    is 399$/per mo plus tax 0 down a good deal for a lease/
  • clm4clm4 Member Posts: 3
    Hi. My husband is considering leasing a 2010 RR Sport Autobiography. The deal is a follows:

MSRP is $89,345. Money Factor is .00295, 36 month lease with 12K miles. The monthly payment is $1452.60 after I put down $13,619.65. Sales tax @ 7%. The residual rate is 44% ($39,311.80).

I recall back in March 09 when I was looking for a new car RR's numbers were no where near competitive with anyone. I ended up in another vehicle. What do you think of the above scenario?
  • gs451gs451 Member Posts: 19
    Hi,
    The rates you speak of for the pre-owned range rover are great. However, I was always under the impression that leasing a used range rover or any car for that matter was not feasible and it would be better to go for a newer model.

Is Range Rover providing any type of lease support on used models? If so, I would be very interested in leasing a pre-owned 07 or 08 RR Full Size HSE.

Please let me know if there is anything of that nature and what the approximate payments would be.

Best Regards,
    Gina
    greenpak07@yahoo.com
  • All, need some help here please. I am looking at a 2010 black HSE with Lux & Cam pack which brings me in around $65k. What is the best deal I should hope for leasing this over 36 or 48 months ?

I am trying to get to $1000 or under per month with little to no money out of pocket and need some help on what I should expect. Dealers in CO are being real tight

Thanks

WC
  • matth2matth2 Member Posts: 12
    What is the current MF and residual values for '10 RR lux HSE with 15k/yr?

Thanks
    Hi matth2. Land Rover's current lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Range Rover HSE LUX with 15,000 miles per year are .00164 and 41%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • sb07sb07 Member Posts: 6
    Dear listmates: I am returning my 2007 RR sport and considering leasing a 2010 RR Sport.
    What is the MF and do they offer 24 or 30 month lease on the RR sport.
    What kind of payment am I looking at with $2500 down. I want 20K miles per year.
    Any suggestions or link will be helpful
    thanks
  • 1985mb1985mb Member Posts: 60
    Hi Car_man, what are the MF and RV for a 36mo, 10k lease? I'm guessing RV is 44%

Thanks!
  • mrs_bloommrs_bloom Member Posts: 1
    Hi - I am going through a divorce and my husband and I are both named on the lease. I need a copy of the signed lease agreement for my attorney and the dealership will not give me a copy. I personally went to the dealership where we leased the car and they said they would give me my signed copy but not his. This car has not been paid for in 5 months. I need both copies of the lease with his signature and mine in order to defend myself. Any advise?
    Signed
    Trying to feed two young children
  • 9squaregrid9squaregrid Member Posts: 15
    Car_Man-

Do you have the July lease numbers and/or incentives for the Range Rover Sport yet?

Many thanks,
    Kevin
    I certainly do, Kevin.

Chase's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE with 15,000 miles per year are .00198 and 48%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • john2011john2011 Member Posts: 4
    Car Man

whats a money factor lease for Range Rover sport with 12k and 36 months lease for JULY (2010)specially since the 2011 are coming out soon, what do you think a good net cap cost will be for a good negotiation factor on these RR sports??
    Thank you
  • njwlognjwlog Member Posts: 10
    Any numbers yet on the '11 Range Rover Supercharged just hitting the dealers?

Looking at 36 month, 15K miles.

Also do they still have the 30 month program? thx.
    Hi john2011. Chase's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Range Rover Sport HSE with 15,000 miles per year are .00198 and 48%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Land Rover is not currently providing any cash incentives on leases of this vehicle through Chase. If I was in the market for one right now, I personally would shoot for a selling price of $500 to $1,000 over invoice and see what happens.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi njwlog. Land Rover has indeed published a lease program for 2011 models. Unfortunately, Land Rover isn't providing any lease support on the '11 model yet. Here's the information that you're looking for.

Chase's August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged with 15,000 miles per year are .00340 and 48%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • njwlognjwlog Member Posts: 10
    Wow, a 8.16% implied interest rate on a 3 year lease with interest rate where they are today, that's crazy. The are not going to write many lease at that rate! Being a bank nowadays is a license to steal, borrow money from the Fed at 0% and lend it out fully secured at 8.16%.

Thx Carman, you are the best!
  • kkilo1323kkilo1323 Member Posts: 30
    By any chance, do you have the Residual and MF for the Following Vehicles? 36/15k

Rang Rover Sport HSE LUX
    Range Rover Sport S/C

Range Rover HSE
    Range Rover HSE LUX
    Range Rover S/C
  • ashlee2088ashlee2088 Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2010
    I've got a 2009 RR supercharged and would like to go back to the Sport model. We signed up in June 2009 with a 36 months lease... but would like to get out of it now... how does that work? Or would it work? I recall around the beginning of this year recieiving an email from our dealearship talking about early lease return. Thanks any info would be helpful... I purchased this vehicle in Seattle Wa
    Ashlee2088

Depending on your Lease Company you might be able to swap out of the lease ( have someone take over you existing payment). I have had a couple of Range Rovers leased through Land Rover Capital Group and transfered the lease to another person. The individual assuming the lease needs to be approved through Land Rover and if so, they will be able to assume your lease taking full responsibility and removing you from the lease.

The only catch is if you have less then 7months left on your lease Land Rover doesn't allow you to swap out of the lease.

If you don't mind, how many months are left and what is the monthly payment? I am looking to take over a short term RR Lease.

You can also check out swapalease.com and Leasetrader.com for more info.

Good Luck!
  • ashlee2088ashlee2088 Member Posts: 2
    We've got 20 months left at $1450/mo... I absolultely LOVE my car but, i want back into a sport - 2011. It's White, black interior and sitting on 24's... which could be negotiated...
    Your best bet is to put it on swapalease.com, that is what I have done. I have offered incentives to help lower the monthly payment/motivate someone to take over the lease especially when there are others that are little cheaper on there. Sounds like an appealing truck and should go fast. Range Rovers don't seem to stay on there to long.

Where is the RR located?
  • albonyaalbonya Member Posts: 11
    I'd like to know what the latest residuals and money factors are for the 2011 Range Rover HSE and not just the Sport models. Seems that the full size RR numbers are extremely hard to find these days.
    Here you go albonya. Land Rover's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Range Rover HSE with 15,000 miles per year are .00212 and 53%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • benli1103benli1103 Member Posts: 2
    hi! 2011 Reg HSE $73500, with 12000 miles a year 36 month lease $1110 a month ? good deal? or could do better?
  • rocco12rocco12 Member Posts: 1
    I'm not sure, but i am looking at lease right now on msrp of $80K with 15,000 miles for 36 months with 1,299/mo payment. No money down. Wish i new if this was really good or not.
  • benli1103benli1103 Member Posts: 2
    no tha'ts no good man you can get the car down to 73500 at least! 80k's the msrp you can get a few thousand off. i got 1085 with no money down on 12000 mile a year 3000 mile don't make 200 dollar difference
  • boylaboyla Member Posts: 16
    Car_man, could you please provide the July 36-month 42 month resdual and MF for the 2011 range rover HSE? Are you aware of any factory incentives on these vehicles?
    I like to know what I should aim for my sale price for the car. Thanks!
    I'd be happy to boyla. Chase's July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Land Rover Range Rover HSE with 15,000 miles per year are .00170 and 50%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 42 month lease are .00183 and 46%.

Land Rover is providing dealer cash on this truck, but that cash is not compatible with the special lease program.

Car_man
    Host
  • vmoorevmoore Member Posts: 7
    Hi Car_Man,
    Are the MF and residual values available for the 2012 Evoque? I'm interested in a 36-month lease, 12k miles per year, for the Pure Plus 4-door model with the premium and climate control packages.
    Thanks for your help!
  • roverguy76roverguy76 Member Posts: 13
    Too early. Production began in Halewood plant on July 4. JLR goes on a 3 week hiatus at the end of July thru early August. First deliveries are scheduled for the European market in late August, early September. NA deliveries will follow in late October. I believe the first NA bound cars are already spoken for. But, contact your local LR dealership for specs.---RoverGuy76
  • vmoorevmoore Member Posts: 7
    Thanks RoverGuy76. I kinda figured that was the case since there are no posts regarding these leases. Might just wait it out 'til next year...
  • todahitodahi Member Posts: 1
    Roverguy. I'm trying to lease a RRsprt Supercharge with a RV of $77,945. My dealer is telling me that the price per month will go up by $125 next month if I don't do the deal by July 31st. Is this true or is it a sales ploy?
  • albertobalbertob Member Posts: 17
    Carman, can you provide August money factor and residual for 2011 Range Rover HSE 36 mo., 12K miles.
    Thanks
  • palmbeacherpalmbeacher Member Posts: 1
    Hey benli1103 - what city did you get that deal for 1085/mo with zero down? I just looked at an 11 RR HSE and was told tht with gr8 credit it takes $8500 down and pymnt is around 1000/mo for a 42 mo lease. Works out to about 1200/mo considering money put down.
    Hi albertob. Land Rover's August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Range Rover HSE with 12,000 miles per year are .00170 and 52%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • hey177anhey177an Member Posts: 2
    Hello! I'm looking to lease 2011 Range Rover, 36 months 12 K or 10K. Do you know
    the money factor and the residual for the month of September? How much can you negotiate to from MSRP in light of a new model coming out. what would be a fair number? Thanks in advance.
  • fripullo1616fripullo1616 Member Posts: 1
    Here's the facts on a full Range Rover HSE:

MSRP: $89,250
    Money factor 0.00215
    Land Rover trunk money 3,500
    Money down $5,000
    Trading in SUV and rolling in $3K
    Monthly lease payments around $1,400

Thoughts/feedback on this be a ok/good/great deal. Thank you.
  • mccall1117mccall1117 Member Posts: 1
    What is the October buy rate money factor for a 2011 RR HSE?

Also, what should I expect the residual to be for a 48 month lease 12,000 miles.
    Hello mccall1117. Land Rover's October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 48-month lease of a 2011 Range Rover HSE with 12,000 miles per year are .00305 and 48%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • flamingo4flamingo4 Member Posts: 9
    Hi Car_man,

Is the money factor and residual value available for the new Range Rover Evoque - Dynamic Trim at 36 and 48 months, 10,000 miles per year? Thanks.
  • radoncgsradoncgs Member Posts: 60
    I am interested in knowing the money factor on the new evoque too. Thanks.
  • rtojosrtojos Member Posts: 2
    Car_man, could you please provide the November 36 month and 42 month resdual and MF for the 2011 range rover sport?
  • rtojosrtojos Member Posts: 2
    actually meant 2012.
    Hey flamingo4. Land Rover's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Range Rover Evoque Dynamic with 10,000 miles per year are .00161 and 51%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 48-month lease are .00171 and 44%.

Car_man
    Host
    Here you go rtojos. Land Rover's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Range Rover Sport HSE with 15,000 miles per year are .00245 and 58%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 42-month lease are .00251 and 54%.

Car_man
    Host
  • evoqueownerevoqueowner Member Posts: 1
    I was just quoted 54% and 50% residuals for the pure premium for 36 and 42 respectively, but the money factors are spot on. And yes I grabbed the vehicle.
This discussion has been closed.