Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Land Rover Range Rover Lease Questions

1234568»

Comments

• okroverokrover Member Posts: 2
    Sorry .... and 15k miles a year.
  • ugibugib Member Posts: 1
    I am looking at leasing a new 2013 Range Rover Supercharged. Can you provide the current Chase LRF residual and money factor on a 36 month lease for 12,000 miles/year?
    Thank You
  • rbfallonrbfallon Member Posts: 3
    I'm looking at a new 2013 Range Rover. Can you provide the current Chase LRF residual and money factor on a 36 month lease for 15,000 miles/year?
  • lberger1lberger1 Member Posts: 1
    Looking to lease a 2012 Range Rover Luxury Package. Can you provide the Residual and money factor for a 36 month lease. Also any current rebates on 2012 Range Rover's

Thanks
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi rbfallon. Chase's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Range Rover HSE with 15,000 miles per year are .00252 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi lberger1. Chase's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Range Rover HSE Luxury with 15,000 miles per year are .00001 and 44% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • asnmdasnmd Member Posts: 1
    Thanks for the info on Chase's 2013 Range Rover HSE money factor and residual value for 15K miles (36 mon). Any information on a 10K lease for 36 months and 48 months? Thanks.
  • phxryanphxryan Member Posts: 4
    Hi carman,

I'm looking for the residual value and money factor (buy rate) on a 2013 RR Sport HSE LUX. Can you provide for 36 mo with 10k per year. Also for 36 mos 12k. Top tier credit. Thanks so much.
  • rr4mywiferr4mywife Member Posts: 60
    Hi Carman,
    Can you post the rates and residuals for a 36 month (12 and 15K/year) 2013 RR HSE. I'm certain the a rates are ridiculously awful given the new body and demand. Thanks
    edited March 2013
    Hi phxryan. Chase's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Range Rover HSE LUX with 12,000 miles per year are .00229 and and 53% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    edited March 2013
    Hi rr4mywife. Chase's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Range Rover HSE with 15,000 miles per year are .00229 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with 12,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • wetworkwetwork Member Posts: 1
    What are the rates people are seeing for a 15,000 mile 3 year lease. Cap cost reduction we would use is $5,000 down. This is for the "All-New Range Rover"

Thanks!! :confuse:
  • ccroverccrover Member Posts: 9
    I am about to lease a 2013 Range Rover Supercharged (selling price of $113,770), 36 months, 20K miles per year, delivery this Friday.

Do you have the money factor and residuals? I am being quoted $2008.56 (50% and .00254 money factor). Just want to make sure it’s fair. Dealer claims I’m getting the “buy rate” on the lease.
    Hi wetwork. Chase's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Range Rover HSE with 15,000 miles per year are .00229 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

I see that you are considering making a $5,000 down payment on your lease. I always advise consumers against making large down payments on leased vehicles. Consumers who make them risk losing part or all of the money that they put down if their vehicle is totaled in an accident or stolen and never recovered. Even though it means that your monthly payment will be a little higher, it's much safer to go with a zero down lease.

Car_man
    Host
    Yes I do ccrover. Chase's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Range Rover Supercharged with 15,000 miles per year are .00254 and 50% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

15,000 miles per year is the highest mileage allowance that Chase publishes residual values for. If you need to drive more than that, you will have to purchase additional miles on a per-mile basis.

Car_man
    Host
  • techneeqtechneeq Member Posts: 1
    Does anyone have updated money factors, invoices prices, and residuals for April 2013?

2013 Range Rover Sport HSE or LUX or Supercharged
    Hi techneeq. Chase's current buy rate lease money facto and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Range Rover Sport HSE with 15,000 miles per year are .00184 and 57% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for the LUX are .00184 and 54%.

The numbers for the Suprcharged are .00088 and 50%.

Car_man
    Host
  • pcaldwellpcaldwell Member Posts: 9
    Looking for lease rates for the 2014 range rover HSE?

thank you.
    pete
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148

Please continue in our 2014 Land Rover Range Rover Lease Questions discussion.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

This discussion has been closed.