Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Lexus RX 350 / RX 450h Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hey mofit. According to the latest information that I have seen, Lexus Financial Services' March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 RX 450h AWD without entertainment with 10,000 miles per year are .00190 and 59%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka Tier 1+ credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • nystarnystar Member Posts: 28
    Nice deal, may i hve the dealer name? thanks
  • club619club619 Member Posts: 122
    Just curious if there's a place online that has all of this info. Not that it's not appreciated, because it definitely is, but I feel bad having to come here every month to ask "have the #'s been updated?" if I can look them up myself.

Thanks!
    Russell
  • rakeshreddyrrakeshreddyr Member Posts: 2
    Freehold Lexus
  • hazmartyhazmarty Member Posts: 32
    Car Man

I would like to lease a 2012 Lexus RX350 with higher yearly mileage allowances. Can you provide lease rates (money factor/residual) for 15,000 miles, 18,000 miles, and 20,000 miles per year? Thank you.
  • lookn4leaselookn4lease Member Posts: 11
    I just leased one (MSRP 44150) with 15k miles and $3000 down for $410 including taxes. It also helped that I had "equity" in my existing lease, which they bought out and applied, but they made this deal before seeing my car, so I'm not sure that mattered.
    Hello hazmarty. Lexus Financial Services' March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 RX 350 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00130 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka Tier 1+ credit tier.

15000 miles per year is the highest mileage allowance that LFS publishes residual values for. If you need to drive more than that you will have to purchase additional miles on a per-mile basis. It is less expensive to do so at lease signing than it is to wait until lease-end and have to pay an excess mileage penalty.

Car_man
    Host
  • masterjinmasterjin Member Posts: 5
    edited March 2012
    Recently leased 2012 rx350

RX 350 AWD
    Nav
    Premium
    Vent/heat front seat
    wood trim

MRSP - 47,200
    Nego Price - 42,400

MF - .0013
    RV - 60%

TTF - $1250
    Conquest incentive - $1500

Paying $535 with 0 Down

Dep fee - 392
    Finance fee - 93
    Tax - 44

Had all the numbers broken down before I started finalizing with the Dealer.
    Dealer started with 609 Monthly payment, I showed told him 529 is the right calculation.

we ended up at 535. should have fought extra $6 per month but dealer was really NICE and I didn't fight for it.

overall EXTREMELY satisfied with the new car and with the dealer!!!!!

Thanks everyone for the information!!!!! without I could have not saved much..
    Thanks Car_man
    That looks pretty much how the dealer quoted it out to me. From 15K miles per year up to 20K miles it looks like the additional miles price out pretty close to $0.19 per mile up front vs. $0.25 per mile at lease-end.
  • rileygrouprileygroup Member Posts: 2
    What is ttf and conquest incentive?

What state is this in? I am in Florida. I know LFS has different deals in different regions.

Thanks
  • rileygrouprileygroup Member Posts: 2
    What is the best deal in FL for a:
    2012 RX350 fully loaded with nav $47k
    Top Tier Credit
    12k/36m
    0 Down

I will be going to Lexus of North Miami or JM Lexus

Best MF?
    Residual/RV?
    Neg. Price?
    etc. Please break down the numbers. Thank you.

Please let me know asap. I will be going to the dealer this week.
    Also may trade in my 2011 RX350
  • fm0101fm0101 Member Posts: 1
    Hi All,

Looking to lease RX 450H, in the 10952 area code. wondering what the best monthly lease payment i can expect to receive. Looking put zero down and roll sales tax into 36 to 48 months payments, edmunds true market value for the vechile we are looking to lease is $46,628. need min. 15K miles per year. Any help would be appreciated as this will be our first time leasing a car.
    I bought it in NJ.

actually need to clarify

TTF is not really TTF it's just title, doc fee, bank fee

Tax is rolled into part of monthly payment as well as above fees

Conquest inventive is if you own another luxery brand vehicle, Lexus gives you $1500.
  • keith925keith925 Member Posts: 1
    hi all,

first, thank you to everyone for taking part in this invaluable resource. It is great for people like me who are not the best negotiators so seeing what others are getting is just wonderful. i need your opinion on this lease offer from a dealer in cerritos, ca.

we asked for a 3 year lease, but was quoted for 4 years.

2012 rx350
    MSRP: $47459
    sales price: $44707 + $1995 for flip down dvd ( i thought dvd was in the seats?)
    final price: $46701.00

Quoited MF of .00175, residual $22780 with 10K/year (we asked for 12K) for 4 years (we asked for 3)

monthly payment $610 with $4700 down.

The dealership keeps asking us to go back so we can make a deal but i get a bad feeling since they keep giving us numbers we didn't ask for. i thought we were going back and forth about a 3 yr lease, but the last e-mail mentioned $610/ month for 4 years so it seems more confusing to me than it should be.

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated!!!
    Thanks
  • lookn4leaselookn4lease Member Posts: 11
    Keith - I would recommend you negotiate by email (and not phone for the most part) with multiple dealers using the same MSRP for comparison. Focus on the monthly payment and drive-off, as well as the annual mileage allowance (I always get 15k). The residual and money factor will affect what deal can be done, but in the end you can't really know how they are getting to the numbers they are willing to accept. Nor should you care. Play one dealer off the rest in a respectful manner, and don't be swayed by creative sales talk or guilt tactics. You'll be surprised how much movement downward is possible and how quickly you can complete the process. Then, before you go to the winning dealer to close, tell them that you expect no surprises and that you have other dealers standing by for the same deal. Don't let the others off the hook until you take delivery. Good luck!
  • _wa_wa Member Posts: 2
    Hello Masterjin,

I am negotiating the same lease/car as you, also in NJ. It will be helpful if you clarify: how much did you pay out of pocket at lease signing? Thanks!
    edited April 2012
    Hi I paid 535 first month lease amount at the signing.

tax/title/fees are all rolled up to part of lease payment which is 535

Email me if you need clarification masterjin@yahoo.com
  • _wa_wa Member Posts: 2
    Thanks very much, this is extremely helpful. I am talking to two dealerships in Northern NJ, would be great to come close to what you have accomplished, my sincere congratulations with it!
    Hi rileygroup. The conquest cash incentive was only available on March. Lexus is no longer providing it in April. I'm not sure what TTF is, but it's not a cash incentive that I am aware of. The only cash incentive that I have seen that Lexus is providing on the 2012 RX 350 is $1,000 owner loyalty cash.

Car_man
    Host
  • murphydogmurphydog Member Posts: 735
    So the local dealer is offer an RX350 lease at $399 a month for 36 months with ~ 4500 down on an MSRP of ~ 45,500. Looks to be $70 better than the standard lease offer, but requires $800 more down.

I don't know the MF, but my question is - is this a screaming deal, or did they simply move something around to make this look really good?
  • gatorsfgatorsf Member Posts: 22
    I don't have the ultimate details, but we just acquired a 2012 RX350 FWD with the following equipment
    NAV package
    Premium package
    Appearance package
    heated/vented seats
    intuitive parking
    tow prep
    remote start

15k miles, 36 months with $6k down (trade in) for $553/month.
  • nemesis08nemesis08 Member Posts: 7
    Looking at leasing 3yr RX 350 with comfort / Nav/ Premium package, does anybody have this month's residual values and money factor for Plano, Texas?

Thanks
    HI Carman,

Can you please give me the May 2012, residual value and Money factor for 2012 RX 350 with Nav/PP. The dealer is offering me $49000 and lease price of $635 a month.

Thanks a lot
    Hey nemesis08. I believe that the RX's lease program varies by region. What state are you in?

Car_man
    Host
  • davidm123davidm123 Member Posts: 3
    Anyone have the May 2012 numbers (residual value and money factor) for a 2012 RX 350 with Premium and Comfort Packages and Navigation? The MSRP is $49,758.

This is in the Washington DC/Maryland/Virginia area, which I think has a decent lease program this month.

Thanks!
    Hi Carman,

I am in Plano, Texas.

Thanks
    CarMan
    Can you provide the Lexus Finance Residual and Money Factor for 2013 RX350 AWD with 36 month lease at 15K miles per year? Looking at it with Navigation, Premium, Comfort, and several other options.

Thanks
  • carshopper78carshopper78 Member Posts: 2
    Recently quoted in a gulf state. 2012 RX350 with FWD, navigation and premium package.

Some $3000 discount, but then fees that seem to make the total around 48K purchase price.

36 month lease with 0 down, 15K miles per year.

635.00 per month.

What can I hope to negotiate to for a monthly payment assuming 0 down and the same terms as above?

Thanks,
    Hi davidm123. According to the latest information that I have seen, if you were to lease a 2012 Lexus RX 350 AWD through Lexus Financial Services in your area right now for 36-months with 15,000 miles per year, the buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00060 and 56%, respectively assuming that you qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks for the additional information, nemesis08. Unfortunately, I have not seen this vehicle's lease program for your area recently. Sorry that I could not be of more help.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey hazmarty. I've seen the lease program for the 2013 GS and LX, but not the 2013 RX yet. I'll ask around and see what's out there.

Car_man
    Host
  • metronymetrony Member Posts: 5
    Does anyone have the residual value and money factor for the CT/NYC region based on the following:

2012 RX350 3yr lease
    MSRP: $45,288
    12K and 15K miles per year
  • vb1pavb1pa Member Posts: 50
    Hi, just wanted to contribute to the cause. I was quoted a price from Lexus of Rocv. Center, nassau NY as follows:

36m/12k
    1600 at signing (I think it includes 1st pay, dmv, bank.. did not bother asking for details..)
    525/m (tax included)

I dont have the money fac.,rec etc...but this was on the table.
  • metronymetrony Member Posts: 5
    I haven't had any luck finding the money factor online. Is this something that is common to ask a dealership? Are they required by law to provide that to you upon request?
  • vb1pavb1pa Member Posts: 50
    Got new RX350 AWD with NAV @ 49390 MSRP. with 1500 at signing, 499 for 35 payments (including tax) for 12k/36m lease in NYC.

Got it in NJ @ Prestige, completed the negotiations over email, came in signed and drove out. Steven Manin was the salesman I dealt with, no hassle, straight to the point, no waiting, just sign, pay, take delivery and go....LIKE ITS SUPPOSE TO BE!

Cheers!
  • tntgirl12tntgirl12 Member Posts: 4
    Was this for 2012 or 2013?
    Hi metrony. Lexus Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 RX 350 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00090 and 56%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • rwells3rwells3 Member Posts: 4
    edited June 2012
    The only dealer in Hawaii is Servco Lexus. They are not part of Lexus Financial Services on the mainland but have an exclusive contract with Lexus, Japan. Leasing is done through a single local bank whose money factor is .00210. This is a quote for a 2012 RX 350 AWD, loaded with ML, Heads up display, Luxury Pkg, Nav, etc. MSRP $52,832, end of lease value 55%, $5,800 discount, $5,000 down and payments of $580 / month for 36 months.

My mouth is watering when I compare prices and leasing rates on the mainland to our situation here in paradise with no competing Lexus dealers.

Here are my questions, can I lease an RX 350 from a mainland Lexus dealer and ship the car to Hawaii? Would I need to guarantee to purchase the car at lease end?
  • matrix0040matrix0040 Member Posts: 2
    Hi

I am being offered a 33 month/10k/yr lease on a RX350 AWD with nav, MSRP: 49360 for 449/month with 3155.55 due at signing. Does it look like a good deal or should I try to push for a better deal. This is in NJ, (I am in northern jersey, tristate area, the dealer is in central Jersey)

Details:
    $449 – 1st pmt
    $700 – Bank Fee
    $302.50 – 3 years plates/registration
    $264 – NJ tire tax, NJ online motor vehicle fee and documentation fee
    $4,050 – Multiple Security Deposits
    $1,440 – Cap Cost Reduction
    Residual $30,603.20
    Money Factor: .00028 ( finance rate of 0.67%)

With my calculation the Price on this car that I am getting is $45203 which seems to be around 5k off MSRP

Any opinions would be appreciated.

Thanks
  • kimber7kimber7 Member Posts: 2
    Hi I need advice. I was quoted the following on a 2013 RX350. No Nav - everything else. AWD.
    Sticker is $46,175.
    Base lease on $44,929
    R-59%
    MF.240
    $664 per month with $3,586 cash out the door
    3 year lease with 15,000 miles per year. Minneapolis.
    This would be the second Lexus for me. Other lease to be returned. Exceptional credit. Thoughts? Seems high??
    Thanks for any help.
    kimber
  • matrix0040matrix0040 Member Posts: 2
    I am no expert on these, but as a datapoint, I was able to negotiate the 2013 with NAV down to $3200 down + $4950 in MSD and a payment of $499 x 33 months with 10k down. I was/am looking for a 2012 so I passed on this and did not find out the other details. BTW I went through costco car buying which I was told gets about 4k off the MSRP ( not sure if this was specific to 2012s). This is in northern NJ (NYC metro area)
  • allthingsautoallthingsauto Member Posts: 1
    you will not be able to ship the car from mainland to Hawaii. you will have a lein on the title that will prevent you being able to ship.
  • bmhavenbmhaven Member Posts: 6
    Would appreciate any thoughts on whether or not this is a good deal...

I was quoted a lease in NC on a 2012 RX 350 w/ nav ($48,858 MSRP), 48 months/12k miles, .0011MF and 47% residual. Total monthly payment $501.78 w/ $1952 due at signing (broken out as $700 acq fee, $499 doc fee, $105 plate transfer and $648 prepaid taxes). I was told the selling price is roughly $44,500. Would appreciate any feedback on this deal.
  • mlrseattlemlrseattle Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2012
    Dear Carman,

First time post, long time reader.

I am looking for best 36 month lease for the money in a suv, lowest money factor, highest residual in the Seattle market, top tier credit, 10 to 12k miles per year.

Lexus 350, Acura Mdx, or others you see as good value?

Thanks for what you do!

MLR
  • floridacargirlfloridacargirl Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2012
    Wondering if we got a good lease deal on our new Lexus. I'm in Tampa, Florida. Please let me know what you think!

2013 RX 350 FWD - 24 MONTHS, 10K MILES/YR (option to renew 3rd year),

-Premium package (includes leather trim interior, one-touch open/close, moonroof, power-folding electrochromic heated outside mirrors, driver's seat/steering/mirror, memory seats-3 settings)
    -wood&leather trimmed steering wheel & shoft knob
    -cross bars
    -cargo spider net
    -cargo mat, cargo net
    -wheel locks & key glovs
    -appearance protection (dealer add on)
    -door edge cup guard (dealer add on)
    -theft protection (dealer add on)
    -purigen/lifetime replacement (dealer add on)

MSRP $43,338
    MSRP plus dealer added equipment $44,524
    Total listed sales price $45,224 (includes $875 delivery fee and $700 dealer service fee)
    Negotiated Sales Price - $41,966 (including $875 delivery fee and $700 dealer fee)
    Money Factor - .0019
    Residual - 72% ($31,203 after 24 months)
    Trade-in - $8,000 (when we started, they only offered $6k but they bumped it up by $2k to make the deal. I think the true value was about $7k)
    Cash down - $1,500
    Payment - $246/month (including all fees, tax, etc.)
    Welcome aboard mlrseattle as they say on sports radio.

The 2012 RX 350 still has a decent lease program available on it, but the restyled 2013 model does not have any support yet.

The lease program on the Acura MDX is probably slightly better because there's $1,500 dealer cash on it that can be used on leases.

The lease programs on the Audi and BMW SUVs are worse.

I haven't seen the new lease program for the Cadillac SRX yet, but I suspect that it is competitive.

The Infiniti FX35 should cost around the same as the MDX to lease as well.

Car_man
    Host
  • rwells3rwells3 Member Posts: 4
    allthingsauto,

Thanks for taking the time to answer, much appreciated.

Aloha,

rwells3
  • kozak79kozak79 Member Posts: 7
    What are the Money Factor and Residuals on an RX350 with 10,000 miles/year for 36 months?

Thanks Car Man
    Hi kozak79. According to the latest information that I have seen, Lexus Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 RX 350 AWD with 10,000 miles per year are .00190 and 62%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its Tier 1+ credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • bigb316bigb316 Member Posts: 11
    Car Man

Tell me if this is a good deal

RX 2013 Premium Package AWD
    Leased 36 months
    15K Miles a Year
    $999 at signing
    $10K back on Trade
    $650 a month

Do you think there is any room to haggle on the base price of the vechile? They claim it is $46394 and selling price is $43094

Thoughts???

Thank you!

B
This discussion has been closed.