Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently switched from a luxury sedan to a luxury SUV?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 7/25 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Mazda Tribute Lease Questions

CarMan@Edmunds[email protected] Posts: 38,515
edited March 2014 in Mazda
Hi everyone. Please use the following discussion to post any questions that you have about leasing a Mazda Tribute. Thanks.

Car_man
Host
Smart Shopper / Prices Paid Forums

Comments

• Hi Car man,

I'd like to get the (1) residual, (2) lease money factor, and (3) estimated monthly payment (with $0 down) for a 2006 Mazda Tribute s FWD, with an MSRP of $26,590 and a selling price of $25,348. I'd like the numbers both for a 36 month, 12,000 miles/year lease and for a 48 month, 12,000 miles/year lease.

Thanks!

Ben
  • Hi Ben. Here's the info that you are looking for. If you were to lease a 2006 Mazda Tribute S 2WD through Mazda Credit right now for 36 months with 12,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00224 and 51%, respectively. Using these numbers, an MSRP of $26,590, and a selling price of $25,348, I estimate that this truck should have a zero down, pre-tax monthly payment of around $415.

Car_man
    Host
    Smart Shopper / Prices Paid Forums
  • throcgrthrocgr Posts: 4
    Looking for monthly payments (approx) for the 2006 Tribute S 2WD. MSRP is $23,790. We have the S-Plan discount and are looking at 36months/12,000 miles with 0 down payment.
    Thanks!
  • throcgrthrocgr Posts: 4
    Wasn't sure if this forum was still being used?

Looking for monthly payments (approx) for the 2006 Tribute S 2WD. MSRP is $23,790. We have the S-Plan discount and are looking at 36 or 48 months/12,000 miles with 0 down payment. Thought it would be no hassle with the Splan but we are finding different prices and not the discount we expected. :confuse:
    Thanks!
  • Hi throcgr. I would be happy to estimate what the monthly payment should be for the truck that you are interested in. However, in order for me to do so I need you to tell me exactly what its S-Plan price is. Once I have this number to plug into the payment formula I'll tell you what I come up with.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • Looking to lease a black 2008 s Grand Touring 4dr AWD 6cl with a invoice of $24,576 and $0 down (3yrs 15,000 miles/yr). I'd like to know the money factor, residual value and est. monthly payment.

Would the money factor and residual value change if I added the following options?:
    SSB - invoice $280
    MRH - invoice $220

Invoice now would be $25,671.

Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.