Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Mercedes-Benz E-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• Options
    ntreegingntreeging Member Posts: 3
    I don't remember exactly - I have leased for maybe 15 years - I just know they have used tax credits before. I think because they are taking possession of the car to sell or wholesale it. Maybe carman knows - I just know in the past - they have used tax credits. It might have been when I went through a leasing agent - versus MB credit or some other.
  • Options
    maranello1maranello1 Member Posts: 2
    Hi gang. i am new here and hoping one of you veterans can help me out with my lease q's.
    Just came back from NY merc dealer, with a quote of 525/mo for a 2011 E350, with P1 and Sport Wheel Packagewith 2900 out of pocket. my previous lease is up in march and am 16,000 under in mileage, it seems as if they are getting the better deal. Help! Thanks
  • Options
    maranello1maranello1 Member Posts: 2
    ^^^^^^^^oops! this is for a 24 month lease ^^^^^^^^
  • Options
    mysixtysixmysixtysix Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2011
    Usually buy all my cars, this time I was offered 2011
    E350 Sport 49,400
    Dia White 1,515
    P01 Pkg 4,000
    Wheel Pkg 760
    Dest.&Delv 875
    TOTAL MSRP 56,550

THE DEAL: 24Month/12KMilesPer Year - $1,740 Down (includes 1st Month and Inceptions)
    $693 per month (taxes included)....It seems better to do this than to lay out the cash for financing to get this payment...?
    Please explain the money factor? And how is there a percentage for residual valule?
    Thanks very much...
  • Options
    ssabaghssabagh Member Posts: 17
    Does anyone know the residual value and money factor for february on a E350 Coupe.?
  • Options
    paultchapaultcha Member Posts: 2
    Not a good deal! MB has a pull forward pkg but you seem to be 6 mons short. You can trade up with 4 mons remaining on your car and the extra miles are irrelevant as they get absorbed in the new deal.

Im currently looking at a E350 wP2 all costs rolled in and 24 month lease at $750.00 drive off.

When you lease or rent a car, its the smartest imho to pay 0 outta pocket and put the rest into the monthly payment.
  • Options
    2011 E350 Coupe
    P1 and appearance
    MSRP 56205.00
    Selling price 51105.00
    36 months
    60% residual
    0.00240 Money factor
    $ 734 a month
    10 k a year
    1865 cash due at signing

Does this deal sound ok? can i get a lower payment?

Thank you.
  • Options
    mysixtysixmysixtysix Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2011
    just this past saturday, i did a deal for a 2011 E350 $1740 due at signing.
    691.50 per month, 24mo/12k miles 72% and .00240 MSRP $56550 net was 50997...plus they took back my '08 E350 with 4 pymnts to go @ 741.00 per month (end of a 39 month lease) gotta beat em up.
  • Options
    bill124bill124 Member Posts: 246
    I wish I knew but the money factor sounds right. I am looking at 36 months and the dealer told me that's the best rate. Same with the 60% residual. Where are you? I am in ny.

You should put the amounts into a lease calculator and confirm the payments. It's all based on the amount you ultimately put into the cap cost. in my case, I'm paying everything up front EXCEPT the price of car so it's easy to figure. If he used the right rate and month and didn't screw with extra fees he didn't tell you about, there isn't any way to lower the payments except paying down the cap cost.
  • Options
    im in florida. i did put the numbers in a lease calculator and they come out the same.
    i am trying to reduce the price more and they say thats the best they can do.
  • Options
    is your 350 a coupe or a sedan ? they told they could give me a better deal on a sedan.

they are taking my clk350 convertible with 1 payment left of 641(39 month lease)

i got the deal by phone and email, i am going down there today to try lowering the payment.
  • Options
    bill124bill124 Member Posts: 246
    I am getting invoice + 200 less the 2,000 incentive for 2011 e350 cab.
  • Options
    CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hello ssabagh. Mercedes-Benz Financial's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 E350 Coupe with 15,000 miles per year are .00240 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its Tier 1 credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Options
    flyfish23flyfish23 Member Posts: 57
    Hi Car Man - Trying to decide to lease an E either now or in the summer. Mercedes is offering a good loyalty credit and residuals are good but money factors are ok. Do you think it's best to lease now of later toward the summer? Historically whats a better time to lease with MB?
  • Options
    ageilerageiler Member Posts: 2
    Hello,
    Could someone please post February money factor and residual for E350 4matic sedan, 24 months and 12k per year? Are there any manufacturer incentives on this car in February?
    Thank you.
  • Options
    rlvinrlvin Member Posts: 7
    Hello Car man,
    Could you give any guidance on the February money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease on a 2011 E550 4Matic 15,000 miles per year?

Many thanks.
  • Options
    sarrsarr Member Posts: 5
    Hi Car man! Can you give me money factor and redidual for 12000 miles/yr 36 months lease on E350 sedan. Also any consumer or dealer incentives going on right now?
  • Options
    benzman2345benzman2345 Member Posts: 6
    My quoted selling price is lower than most on this site; however payment is higher need help am I getting screwed somewhere...

MSRP $55,485
    Selling price $47,830 additional $619 for maintenance plan
    Residual buy out $40,380.48
    $10000 out of pocket
    -9650 negative equity on trade
    state tax rate of 7% on each payment included in $728.
    $728 per month includes tax
    24 month term
    12,000 Miles
    money factor quoted was .00270
  • Options
    Hi flyfish23. The owner loyalty incentive that Mercedes is providing on the E right now is nice, but it isn't providing any lease support at all on it right now. I actually have been somewhat surprised by Mercedes' weak lease program on the E lately. I personally don't see any reason to rush to lease one right now, but the usual disclaimer that it is difficult to predict exactly what manufacturers' future incentives will be like applies.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Hi ageiler. Mercedes-Benz's February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2011 E350 4Matic with 12,000 miles per year are .00240 and 72% for consumers who qualify for its Tier 1 credit tier.

Mercedes is providing $2,000 owner loyalty cash on this car in February and it gave dealers a certain number of $1,500 certificates that they can give to current owners of competitive products.

Of course, these programs are scheduled to end today. Mercedes will likely introduce its new March programs some time tomorrow. Please feel free to check back with me for an update.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Hi rlvin. Mercedes' February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 E550 4Matic with 15,000 miles per year are .00240 and 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its Tier 1 credit tier.

Mercedes is scheduled to introduce a new lease program some time tomorrow. Please feel free to check back with me for an update.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Hi sarr. Mercedes-Benz Financial's February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 E350 with 12,000 miles per year are .00240 and 60%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its Tier 1 credit tier.

Mercedes is providing $2,000 owner loyalty cash on this car in February and it gave dealers a certain number of $1,500 certificates that they can give to current owners of competitive products.

Of course, these programs are scheduled to end today. Mercedes will likely introduce its new March programs some time tomorrow. Please feel free to check back with me for an update.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Hello car man,
    This is very helpful, thank you. If you could post the revised data once the March figures are in, that would be great. Many thanks!

Rlvin
  • Options
    I just got $350 under Kbb Invoice plus $4000 incentive. Walk if they don't give u that deal!!!
  • Options
    paultchapaultcha Member Posts: 2
    I just bought an E350, P2 pkg, nothing else from Penske MB in W Covina, CA. I live in NV so they waived CA registration but I had to pay NV taxes etc.

24 month, 0 outta pocket, sign and with 1st month rolled in at $638.00.

MSrp was 56875, sale price with the $2k incentive was 51k and change.

This payment is almost $5 less than old 2009 E350. this car is so much nicer too.
  • Options
    karter9977karter9977 Member Posts: 30
    Does anyone have the March residuals and rates for the E-Class?

Specifically: 2011 E350 Coupe, 36 months, 10k miles and 2011 E350 Bluetec 24 months, 10k miles?

Are there any addittional incentives?

Thanks !!!
  • Options
    You're very welcome Rlvin.

I believe that Mercedes' March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 E550 4Matic with 15,000 miles per year are .00240 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its Tier 1 credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Hi karter9977. Mercedes-Benz Financial's March residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 E350 Coupe with 10,000 miles per year is 59%.

The residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2011 E350 Bluetec with 10k miles is 78%.

The March money factor for the Coupe is .00161 for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

I don't believe that Mercedes is providing any support on leases of the E350 Bluetec. I haven't seen MB Finance's standard money factors yet this money, but it's probably around .00240 for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Other than loyalty cash, Mercedes is not currently providing any cash incentives on the "E."

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    DeeOaksDeeOaks Member Posts: 10
    What do u think of coupe with MSRP 54,500 and sale price 49,000 plus loyalty incentive 47,000 with money factor of .00161?

Do u think this is a good money factor and deal for 2011 coupe?

Payments are about 580 on 24 months and around 600 on 36 month..10,000 miles..

2 grand drive off..

Thanks
  • Options
    Hi darryl818. The money factor that you were quoted is right on the money. The selling price that you were quoted looks pretty good as well.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    gc1278gc1278 Member Posts: 2
    Hello,

I am new to leasing and thinking about getting the 2011 E350 sport P1 with selling price at $51,000. What should be a good leasing payment for 36 to 48 month lease. Please help tks.
  • Options
    Who is offering that MF (.00161) everything else on this site is .00240 50% higher?
  • Options
    Goto mbenz website plug in your car with options they will quote pmt add discount on car to down pmt amount that's a good pmt for leasing that car
  • Options
    Hello gc1278. I would be happy to work up a sample lease payment on this car for you, but in order for me to do so I need you to provide me with its MSRP in addition to the selling price that you mentioned.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    autoboy19autoboy19 Member Posts: 155
    Carman,

Are there any option package credits available on the E-class this month?

Thanks
  • Options
    lou2007lou2007 Member Posts: 6
    Car_man - or anyone... When negotiating Sales price, would the fleet discounts and owner loyalty cash come off the invoice price or MSRP. My guess is probably somewhere in between. The dealer is using the straight MSRP and taking the fleet discount and owner loyalty cash off from there. I feel like i can do better, thoughts?
  • Options
    Depends on the car; if it is a hot seller dealer may not negotiate as much; I just bought an E-350; built car on Kelly Blue Book (KBB); offered KBB Invoice plus $150 profit; I then subtracted $4,000 in incentives from that price; final price $3,850 below invoice...MSRP not a consideration; dealer cost is somewhere below KBB invoice price with potential holdback of $3%. subtract incentives from invoice price and start negoitiations there; you shouldn't pay more unless it is a hard to find car. Dealer can make money selling below invoice if he gets incentives from the manufacturer.
  • Options
    Hello Car_man,
    Do you know if the $1,500 certificates are still around? In which cases would they apply? Many thanks,
    RL
  • Options
    Hi autoboy19. Not that I am aware of.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Hi rlvin. Yes, the $1,500 certificates are still available, but dealers are only being given a certain number of them.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    capsuloncapsulon Member Posts: 4
    Car Man,
    Could you please post money factor and any new incentives for E350 4matic?
    Thanks This is a great forum.
  • Options
    Thought I'd share where I am so far, and hopes this helps anyone else looking for a similar car.

36 month residual = 59%

Money factor = .0024 ( = 5.76% equivalent interest rate ).
    This seems very high, given prime rate is 3.75% now, but that may be how MB is making their profit. Also, MB has ads offering leases with a 1.9% interest rate (= .00079 MF )

Can anyone confirm April money factors on 32, 36, 39, 42, or 48 month leases?
    What are the "sweet spot" lease-lengths where the MF may be lower?
  • Options
    I'm glad that you like it, capsulon. Mercedes-Benz Financial's buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 E350 Sedan 4Matic with 15,000 miles per year are .00240 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its Tier 1 credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Hi capsulon. The money factor that you were quoted is right in line with Mercedes-Benz Financial's April buy rate standard lease money factor. That is the correct money factor for the dealer to be using because MErcedes is not providing any lease support on this model right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Thanks for your help.
  • Options
    neemaneema Member Posts: 1
    Hey guys,

I am new here, actually I'm new to Benz!

I am going to lease a E350 Sedan with premium package 1 and some more options.
    The MSRP is 54,715 and they offered it for $51,000. and there is $1,129 fees which I guess includes registration and dealer fee.
    First I wanted to know if it is a good price to start.
    I am trading in a car for $7,600.

What they offered as far as lease is as follows:
    33m/15k 689.97 (the residual is 63%)
    33m/15k 745.65
    39m/15k 736.97

33m/20k 771.46
    33m/20k 819.24
    39m/20k 803.90

Based on what the dealer said the money factor is 0.0036 which I think is too much.
    I tried to look up April's money factors and residuals and any incentive they might have, but as I said I am new and couldn't find them.

I would really appreciate if you guys could advise me on both the cap price and also lese term, and if you could tell me the april's numbers. I know that they currently have a special on E350 lease but couldn't figure out the numbers based on them.
    I am going to get the car tomorrow, so any help would be great.

Thanks.

Neema
  • Options
    shap1shap1 Member Posts: 77
    Carman, can you please confirm the April buy rate for the E350 coupe? I saw .00161 on one of the car lease rate sites. Is this correct, or is it .00240 like the sedan?
  • Options
    asninlaasninla Member Posts: 9
    I was offered a MB e350 that had a MSRP of $42,325. The dealer is offering the car at $39,924, residual rate of 68% with 10K miles and a MF of .00108. This is for 24 months and the monthly is $538.49. I would be paying upfront $2,671.43 which includes sales tax of 7.375, acquisition fee of $942.50, license/registration $175 and dealer prep. (I think the acquisition fee is high) but I may be way high on the selling price. I've experienced leasing and buying MB, but each year and model is a different scenario.

The manager seemed to make clear they can do better, which means, they can do better.

Any thoughts? Thank you in advance?
  • Options
    You're very welcome capsulon.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Hello shap1. Mercedes-Benz Financial's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 E350 Coupe with 15,000 miles per year are .00161 and 56%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.