Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Mercedes-Benz E-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• mbslsamgmbslsamg Member Posts: 6
    The dealership is MBM in morristown, nj.
  • iwantsweetdealiwantsweetdeal Member Posts: 1
    Hi, did u get from FJ?
  • dinomandinoman Member Posts: 68
    Lease a 2012 E350 4Matic over the weekend at a large mercedes dealer in Westmont Illinois.

MSRP 58800
    Discount 9300
    24 months/24k miles
    1000 dollars total out of pocket
    550 per month

I don't think it was that great of a deal but I did it anyway. I leased it as a gift for my father and did not have too much time to shop around.
  • insidecarbuyinsidecarbuy Member Posts: 95
    Hey All -

Just got this deal on a 2013 E350 4-matic for a friend. MSRP is $59,195 (P1, Sport and Wheel package) The company he works for is on the Mercedes Benz Fleet list with about 12,000 other companies! Its seems everyone is one there from McDonald's to IBM…. The final selling price was $49,928 after the $2,500 MBF incentive. Total out of pocket is $731 (just first month and DMV) with a monthly payment of $504.45. The details are below -

Monday, October 08, 2012 11:35:50 AM
    CUSTOMER DISCLOSURE
    Customer Name: Inside Car Buying LLC WD Deal ID: 617
    Sale Vehicle: New 2013 MERCEDES BENZ E CLASS E350W4 4dr Sdn E350 Sport 4MATIC w/AC , Automatic , Odom: 0
    Payment Details
    Term 24
    Base Payment 504.45
    Total Payment 504.45
    Purchase Option 42,157.15
    MSRP 59,165.00
    Est. Miles Per Year 12,000
    Disposition Fee 595.00
    Excess Mileage Charge 0.25
    Amount Due at Signing
    1st Month Payment 504.45
    Fees & Insurance 227.50
    Total Inception Fees 731.95
    Total Cash Required on Delivery 731.95
    Tax Information
    Customer State: New York Customer County: WESTCHESTER
    Type Amount Rate Paid
    Cashdown Tax 5.53 7.3750 Capped
    Upfront Tax 891.12 7.3750 Capped
    Fee Information
    Description Amount Paid
    Reg 130.00 Upfront
    Insp 10.00 Upfront
    Title 12.50 Upfront
    DocFee 75.00 Upfront
  • markemarkeemarkemarkee Member Posts: 13
    Hello car_man, what are the residual and MF for Oct for 2013 E350 sedan? I am looking at both 12K and 15K per year mileage options.

Also I noticed that some folks on this thread are posting 24 month leases...is this still correct or for Oct has this moved to 30 month leases now?

Thanks so much
    Markemarkee
  • ilovenewcarilovenewcar Member Posts: 1
    Hi insidecarbuy,
    Can you provide the money factor of your deal?
    How do you negotiate with dealer with huge MSRP off?
    Thank you very much!
  • bankrupt1bankrupt1 Member Posts: 1
    Did you get this deal ? Who was the salesman?
  • ineedacar5ineedacar5 Member Posts: 22
    I like the idea of this website, but could some of you who post the deals you received post the dealership and salesperson you did the deal with. Maybe some of the posters would like to lease a car and receive the same deal at the dealership you used.

Thanks in advance.
  • z4maudiomanz4maudioman Member Posts: 130
    Hello,

I am looking to lease a 2013 E350 Sedan with the sport package. Can you please let me know what the 24, 30 and 36 month residuals and money factors are for 12k miles per year? Also, is there any conquest cash being offered on the vehicle? Can conquest cash be used in conjunction with the USAA discount of $2500?

Thank you in advance for your help. Looking to lease before the end of the month.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi Markemarkee. Mercedes-Benz Financial's October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 E350 Sedan with 15,000 miles per year are .00121 and 69%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

You can lease this car for 24, 30 or 36 months. The money factors for all three terms would be the same. The residual values would be different though.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hey z4maudioman. Mercedes-Benz Financial's October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 E350 Sedan with 12,000 miles per year are .00121 and 71%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 30-month lease are .00121 / 65%. The 36-month numbers are .00121 / 60%.

I don't know the specific program rules, but I suspect that there is a good chance that the $2,000 conquest cash that is currently available on this model cannot be combined with the USAA offer.

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks Carman.

Do you have the same info for 2012 models? 24, 30, 36 month lease rates and residuals for 10K miles? Wondering if I can score a better deal there.
    Sure z4maudioman. Mercedes-Benz Financial's October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 E350 Sedan with 12,000 miles per year are .00127 and 69%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 30-month lease are .00127 / 61%. The 36-month numbers are .00127 / 52%.

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks!

Would 4matic rates be identical? Also, is there still a $4000 dealer incentive on these cars? I know there was something like that back in May. I found a 2012 I want to make a move on, but it's 4matic, so I want to have all my ducks in a row before heading to the dealership. I want to do the following:

2012 E350 Sedan Sport 4matic
    24 months/10K year

I qualify for the loyalty discount, which puts me at $2K below invoice currently. I want to know how much additional I can get below that. I'm hoping MB is offering dealer incentives of about $4K-$5K on this car. Please confirm if possible. Thank you so much for your help with this. This info should facilitate a purchase this weekend. :)
  • mb2013mb2013 Member Posts: 1
    Hi everyone. Was just wondering what others thought about this proposed deal. E350 4matic P1, spoiler, comfort box, split seats, heated steering wheel, keyless Go, lane tracking/blind spot. Thanks!

MSRP 61,425
    Sell price 55,195

36 mos.
    15k mi./year
    $690 (inc. tax)
    maintenance included
    $2K down

Money factor 0.001210
    Residual $35,626
  • ghstudioghstudio Member Posts: 972
    Can't comment on the discount, but you shouldn't put any money down on a lease....just pay the first month's payment plus any other required by law fees (e.g. registration).

My only other comment is that the headlights in the P2 package are worth the upgrade price...but of course that's personal/financial decision.
    Hello Car_man, thanks for the info. For 24 months, since the Oct buy rate for 2013 E350 is .00121 and 69% residual for 15K miles, what is the residual % for the other 2 options- The 30 month and 36 month terms?

Thanks
    Markemarkee
  • dinomandinoman Member Posts: 68
    you should be able to get another 2000 off msrp. Call around or email other dealers before you sign the deal.
  • snow26snow26 Member Posts: 24
    CARMAN:

Can you tell me the 36 or 39 month residual and money factor on an E350 wagan with 15,000 miles per year? Are there any incentives on this car? conquest cash? Much thanks.
  • killerrideskillerrides Member Posts: 3
    Car Man
    I am in the Dallas TX area and about to pull the trigger on a 2013 Mercedes E350 Sedan.
    I feel as though there is another $2000.00 or so the dealership can take off from the sticker.
    I am being told this is their bottom line, they won't go any lower. Can you take a look at my deal and tell me your thoughts? BTW, thank you for all your help in these forums. You are the man!

MSRP is $56,555
    Sale Price is $52,240
    I am getting a $1500 conquest discount because I have an Infiniti. This $1500 is included in their discount.
    So the dealership is really only discounting the car by $2815.00

24 month lease
    Payment is $586.66 per month
    10k per year ( I wanted 12k, they are saying we are way off with cost)
    Total Uprfront Down is $2632.00

Texas makes you pay the sales tax of 6.25% on the price of car, not payment.
    They have Tax Credits right now covering 4.75% of the tax.

Total down cash including the 1.5% sales tax remainder and aquistion fees and doc fees is:
    $2632.00

Residual is 72%
    Money Factor is .00120

Is this a good deal? Is the money factor right?
    I am seeing others online getting $8-$9k off MSRP. The dealerships here in Dallas are saying this is just not possible. I feel as though there is more room to haggle....

Thank you!
    hey killerrides,

I too am in the Frisco area of DFW and about to execute on a deal very soon. Are you at liberty to tell us what dealer / sales person and more about the tax credit that is making your tax rate only 1.5% instead of the 6.25% in TX?

Thanks
    markemarkee
  • killerrideskillerrides Member Posts: 3
    There are just 3 here in DFW. All of them are willing to do the tax credits if you ask. I am going to do the deal in Plano. What kind of deal do you have?
    hey killerrides,

I would like to connect with you offline to discuss. I am on mbworld.org with the same handle. Want to PM me on there?

Thanks
    markemarkee
  • freeze14freeze14 Member Posts: 4
    Killerrides and markemarkee:

I live in the Allen area. I am also looking at a lease for the E350. My last two leases have been a BMW 5 series, but I am looking for a change. I have leased 5 different cars now and have always received full tax credits, is this something MB dealers just won't do? I also was thinking the dealer had at least $2,000 more to work with. I don't believe in putting money down on a lease other than the first month payment. Could you share your dealer or your final deal. Thanks.
    Hey Freeze14, thanks for the note....I am in the Allen area too.

I am in my busy season, but close to pulling the trigger...just waiting for month end(s) when negotiation is most favorable. I cannot speak for MB tax credits, but i have done them too on other leases for other manufacturers. (this might be a Texas thing only, maybe other posters here can clarify?)

If you want to ping me, please do so via PM on mbworld, we can collaborate offline...on things like price, etc.

Since I have learned so much from this forum, i want to pay it forward by sharing my experience from my deal when it is compete.

Thanks
    Markemarkee
  • fremontguyfremontguy Member Posts: 2
    I am reading all these discussions, somehow not getting if there is a way to get a better deal near fremont, ca for E350 then what is there on deal websites. I see on their website 579 a month for 30 months with 4549 upfront plus tax and fee due at signing.
    can you help me get a ballpark idea as to what will be good lease amount, plus initial deposit. I talked to a dealer, he keeps saying this is all they can do. I think residual value is about 35K.
    Is it possible to get a 36 months lease.
  • sergeymsergeym Member Posts: 283
    Your friendly MB dealer should be able to do better, around $2K better, I would say.
    Hello Car_Man,

I am looking at both Jaguar XF's and E350's. For the E350, would you please provide me with the following rates for November?

2012 E350 Sedan (not AWD) - 24, 30 and 36 month leases at 10K miles/year
    2013 E350 Sedan (not AWD) - 24, 30 and 36 month leases at 10K miles/year

Also, would you be able to share any rebates/incentives being offered for both model years? Conquest cash, dealer cash, etc?

I am hoping that Mercedes is getting aggressive with lease rate for the holiday season since I've heard BMW will be.

Thanks in advance for your help.
    edited November 2012
    Hi z4maudioman. Mercedes-Benz Financial's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for 24-month lease of a 2013 E350 Sedan with 10,000 miles per year are .00121 and 72% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The money factors for 30- and 36-month leases of this car are the same, but the residual values would be 66% and 61%.

The numbers for the 2012 model are .00127 / 69%, .00127 / 61% and .00127 / 52%.

Mercedes-Benz is running its "Winter Event" right now, featuring $4,000 dealer cash on 2013 E Sedans.

The 2012 model has $2,250 Customer Advocacy certificates out there.

Car_man
    Host
  • magicc316magicc316 Member Posts: 3
    What are the deals and rates on 2013 e550 coupes? Thank you
  • shopper1234shopper1234 Member Posts: 1
    Carman,

How does a USAA discount further reduce the cost of the vehicle? Does the Mercedes dealer get any incentives to honor those??
    Hello Car_man, thanks for the info on the MF and residuals for 24, 30 & 36 months @ 10K miles.

Can you please tell us the MF & residuals for 12K & 15K miles for the same terms as above for the 2013 e-class sedan?

Many thanks..Markemarke.
    Thank you Car_Man,

Very helpful. Do you know if Mercedes is offering Conquest Cash this month? I'm currently a BMW owner, so it would apply to me if they are. If so, how much are they offering and can it be combined with the $4000 dealer cash?

Thank you so much for your help.

Shaam
  • chalkie1chalkie1 Member Posts: 17
    Car Man:

You helped me before and hopefully now too. Can you tell me the November top tier money factor and 24 month/12K miles/yr residual on a 2013 E class bluetec diesel.

Thanks,

Chalkie 1
  • hassanmirhassanmir Member Posts: 1
    I have no idea about rates and residual values etc , i am a moron when it comes to this stuff :)

My credit is top tier and i need to lease E350 2013 ,,for two to 3 years

Anyone can tell me how much i should pay down and per month ? Just keep it simple

I am looking for 10k per year mileage

Thanks
  • gorlomigorlomi Member Posts: 12
    CarMan or Killerrides - Can you please explain the 4.75% in tax credits for Texas.

I am getting a 36/36K quote from a dealer for a $53000 car and cant understand why the payment is 823 a month for zero down.

My math tells me at 6.25% tax it should be not more than 720 a month.

Regards,
  • delta737hdelta737h Member Posts: 626
    edited November 2012
    Hello gorlomi,

I'm not CarMan or killerrides but I can explain the TX 4.75% tax credit. In Texas, the lessor is responsible for sales tax payments. Some, if not all, TX dealerships can offer, at their discretion, a TX sales tax credit of 4.75%. This means that customers would effectively pay 1.50% sales tax levied on the selling price of the car instead of paying the normal TX sales tax rate of 6.25%. So, if the selling price is $53,000, then you would only pay $795.00 (1.5% x $53,000) instead of $3,312.50 (6.25% x $53,000).

For more information, you might want to call the TX Department of Motor Vehicles at (800) 252-1382.

Hope this helps.

John
    The AutoLeaseGeek
    Thanks John.

This is what i have been offered - E350+P1+18"+some little fluff : MSRP 58500, capcost 50300

For 24M/24K residual 40585, mf:.00151

What do you think?

I havent spoken to the MB Finance guy yet to see if he will reduce mf further for advance payments or something like that.

Thanks!
    Dear everyone : I am still wondering if the math on this deal is sound for a 24K/24M deal:

buy price : 50350
    residual : 40835
    taxes upfront at 6.25%
    all doc and origination fees : 1300 ( can this be negotiated with mbfinance?)
    24kmiles/24 month

upfront cash+first month: 1300
    700 bucks per month = for 23 months?

I would appreciate some advice before I pull the trigger monday.
  • ghstudioghstudio Member Posts: 972
    I can only answer part of your question...put no money down on the lease up front....it saves you almost nothing and opens you to some risk if the car is totaled or stolen.

hints:

1) once you have a lease calculated, add mercedes (not an aftermarket) basic maintenance to the lease. You may find a dealer who residualizes it which is a deal. Example...if the package list price is $1500 and the residual on the car is 50% at the end of the lease, then the maintenance package will only have cost you $750. I did it, many others have as well.

2) ask about multiple security deposits to see if using them will reduce your money factor (just use those words). If there is no promotional rate, then using multiple security deposits will significantly reduce your payments and cost. You can read about them earlier in this forum...search.

3) compare different lease lengths...24 mos, 36 mos and then see if there is an option in between. To compare the leases, don't look at the monthly payment......instead, add up all the checks you will write and divide by the number of months of the lease. You may find that a lower monthly payment actually costs you more.

4) check for incentives...in the past mercedes has given "conquest" money if you drive another car; there is mercedes finance loyalty money; check costco, if you belong; USAA has a discount program as well. You should qualify for some $'s over the dealer's discount.
    Hi shopper1234. Yes, the way I understand it is Mercedes has negotiated a specific plan with USAA that reimburses dealers a certain amount in exchange for providing an attractive fixed price to USAA members who use their auto buying service.

Car_man
    Host
    You're welcome markemarkee. Mercedes-Benz Financial's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 E350 Sedan with 15,000 miles per year are .00121 and 69% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for otherwise identical 30- and 36-month leases are .00121 / 63% and .00121 / 58%.

If you were to lease this car with only 12,000 miles per year, its residual values would be 2% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    You're welcome Shaam. Mercedes-Benz replaced the conquest cash that it was offering last month with $4,000 Winter Sales Event dealer cash certificates.

Car_man
    Host
    CarMan:

Can you please tell me the the MF (for top tier credit) using multiple security deposits and auto pay, and the residual for a 24 month/12000 mile per year lease on a 2013 e350 bluetec diesel.

Thanks

Chalkie
    Hello Car-man, thanks for the MF and residual information, as usual this is very helpful.

regards,
    Markemarkee
    Car_Man:

Can you please tell me the the MF (for top tier credit) using multiple security deposits and auto pay, and the residual for a 24 month/12000 mile per year lease on a 2013 e350 bluetec diesel. Also, I have a 2010 BMW 528i. Is there conquest money? If so, how much?

Thanks Again,

Chalkie
    Welcome back Chalkie. Mercedes-Benz Financial's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 E Bluetec with 12,000 miles per year are .00160 and 73% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    You're very welcome Markemarkee.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey Chalkie. Please see my previous post for the money factor and residual value information for the car that you're interested in.

The last time I looked into its multiple security deposit program, MB Finance provided a .00007 reduction for every additional deposit.

I don't think that there's any conquest cash on the 2013 E-Class this month, but there is $4,000 Winter Event dealer cash certificates floating around out there.

Car_man
    Host
    yesterday, and I so like the car ( sweetest new feature - album art on the Nav screen!)

E350+18"+BLIS+P1+ maintenance- 15000 one time for 24/24K miles ( all fees included). One time pay with tax credits from state of tx.

What do you think, Gents?
This discussion has been closed.