Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Mercedes-Benz E-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• doubleoo6doubleoo6 Member Posts: 52
    NJ12345

Not sure if you are asking me or Pete96, if you are asking me I can share the name of the dealer & the guys name only problem is you have to close by tomorrow, as the promotional offer expires 12/31/2012.

Share you email and I'll respond...

- Double006
  • januszjjanuszj Member Posts: 6
    I'm in NJ and tomorrow I am picking up from a dealer in PA a 2012 E350 4matic with 13k miles on it for $46.5k + tax and fees. It has a sport package and P1. The car is MB certified and has 12 months additional warranty and up to 100k miles. Do you guys think it's a good deal?
  • smartfanaticssmartfanatics Member Posts: 14
    Doubleoo6

I am in CT but may be willing to drive to NJ for the deal. Can you please email me dealer/salesperson info? Thanks in advance.

Is your car 4matic?
  • nj12345nj12345 Member Posts: 2
    You, is there a way to send email direct vs. sharing with the whole post.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,720
    Your personal security is important to us, so please do not post your email address in a message.

You may include the dealership name, city and state in your post. Please do not post last names of salespeople, telephone numbers, email addresses, or other contact information.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Smartfanatics & NJ1234

- Dealer is in NYC
    - yes it is a E3504Matic Sedan, P1, Sport Package, Keyless Go, Rear folding seat, etc.

$540/monthly w/$760 out of pocket for car with Msrp: $60,515

I can gladly connect you with the guy, How do I email you? It says private....

Thanks.

- Double006
    Smartfanatics & NJ1234,

Being that clock is ticking you before the promo ends....here is the dealers info. and salesperson's name.

Dealer: Mercedes of Manhattan
    Salesperson: Adam W.
    TELL HIM YOU WERE REFERRED BY: Jason

Also, if you can share your first name I can personally email him about you going to him.....

Suggestion: CALL NOW AND START THE PROCESS Winter event ends 12/31/2012(I think?)

DON'T SHARE this blog information, don't want dealers to be on this ....Goodluck!

- Double006
    Thanks for the info. Your email says private as well so I couldn't email you direct. I put my email in a previous post if you want to email me direct. I have a call into a local dealer here in CT to see if they can do something similar. If not I will see if NYC dealer is viable to do something today or if its possible in the next few days.
    They probably won't match, as this one is corporate owned....good luck either way.....if I can help let me know...
    I didn't realize it was a corporate dealer. From their website it looks like they just have one e350 left with no miles on it and its beige....the others have miles on them. Thanks again for your help...
    Just do the deal on winter event promo & take car when it's here like in a day or so....
    Not sure what you mean. Are you saying they will be getting other cars in? Could you please email me direct. My email is in a few posts back. Thanks
    Yeeeeeehaw! Just picked up my new ride....

Inventory on internet is never updated in a timely fashion, so if you would have done the deal today you could have caputred the winter promo pricing call him now and see if you can make a deposit & close it on Jan 2nd
    Congrats on the new car. Enjoy it in good health. Happy New Year!
  • awd250awd250 Member Posts: 63
    how many miles is this for? I tried Manhattan and they couldn't match my best deal. I got from White plains
  • sochakovskysochakovsky Member Posts: 8
    Sorry for the delay. Went to Easy leasing in Brooklyn, NY
  • travispete1travispete1 Member Posts: 46
    Carman,

Do you have the MF and residuals on a 24 mo lease with 7500 miles for January after the winter event expired, and whether there is any dealer cash available on te E Class? Do you alo know if Mercedes is still allowing 5 months of lease pull through for existing customers?

Thanks.
    Never mind....I heard the programs remained the same for January.
  • msc5msc5 Member Posts: 25
    Carman,
    Can you please provide the money factor and residual for a 24 month and 36 month lease at 12,000 miles for both the E350 sedan and the E350 coupe. I know the Winter event was until 12/31/12---is Mercedes Benz offering any loyalty cash this month if you already own a MB? Thanks so much.
    Are you saying Mercedes is still giving $4000 on the sedans and $2000 on the coupes?
  • larrymlarrym Member Posts: 21
    edited January 2013
    I would like this info as well. Received a quote from a dealership and nearly had a heart attack. I was on the phone driving home so I didn't bother negotiating but here is what I got on an E coupe. If I got a similar quote to what Double006 got on his E Sedan i may have pulled the trigger. I called the same dealership

As I said the money factor is .00150 for the auto pay rate .

The lease I quoted you is a 36 month lease with a residual at 10000 miles 60% .

The Msrp of the car I quoted you is $ 61145 .00 .

The monthly payment for 10000 miles a year is $ 753.00 with the amount due
    at lease inception of $ 2281.00
    larrym---I don't know about 10,000 miles but in December I was told that the RV for a 12,000 mile lease for 24 months on an E350 coupe was 69%. I was given an MF of .00160. This money factor was higher than the E350 sedan (which was .00121) and the RV was lower than the sedan (was quoted 71% on sedan for 24 months at 12,000 miles.) I could have leased the sedan for $455ish which included tax with 1st month and inceptions down. However, the E coupe I was looking at (just shy of $60,000 MSRP) would have been $699ish a month which included tax already plus first month down and inceptions down. Even though I really wanted the coupe, I just couldn't pull the trigger knowing the price difference between the cars.

I was told that the MF on the coupe is never as strong as the MF on the 350 sedan. Also, Mercedes Benz was obviously supporting the sedans more given the $4000 toward the sedan vs. $2000 toward the coupe. I decided to wait a few months and see what happens. Maybe I should have just leased the sedan---it was a great deal.

People have now said twice that the programs for January are the same as for December. However, on the incentives and rebates page of Edmunds it does not look like MB is giving any loyalty cash this month? It also does not show that they are allowing you to terminate your MB lease 5 months early---whereas in December I know that they were letting you out early if getting another MB. If there is no cash this month then despite the numbers being the same in January the prices will be much worse.

Can someone please give specifics for January (MF, RV, loyalty cash?, early termination of prior MB lease?) for the E 350 sedan AND the E350 coupe at both 10,000 miles and 12,000 miles for 24 vs. 36 month leases!!! Thanks.
    The lease pull through for this month is only 4 months of payments covered. I had a chance to lease on a sick deal earlier in the month for like 480inc tax, 1050 DO, 24 mo lease 7500 miles per and a 62k msrp -- N Cal

I think that deal is still avail but I have longer on my lease so I will wait.
    msc5,

My deal was for a 2013 e350 4matic sedan

MSRP: $60,515 gave it to me for around $51,500
    Monthly: $540 a month 24months/12K miles
    Due at signing 1st payment + registration: $760

I would not pay more than this, as the new design is just around the corner and they need to move inventory of current design EClass.

On a side note, the deal was so good, that my brother is getting the same for $544 ($4 more due to NY registration vs. NJ registration for my car).

Let me know if you want me to connect you with the person at the dealership.

And yes I am very much enjoying my car!

- Double006
  • lex13lex13 Member Posts: 12
    Double006 -

Great deal! Any idea what the payment would have been for 36 or 48 months?
  • kenz1478kenz1478 Member Posts: 5
    Hey I am in the market for a new E class. Which dealership did you get your deal?
  • ankitpooankitpoo Member Posts: 58
    hi!
    Double006

i am currently in the market for 2013 E350 4matic with P1 package, split folding rear seats, keyless go, heated steering wheel and heated rear seats. i don't care for the color if the deal is anywhere close to the price you got. i am ready to close on the deal ASAP, so if you can share the CA and delarship name, i would really appreciate. Thanx!
    Ankitpoo & Kenz1478,

Are you guys in NYC or California?

So I can tell you which dealership to go to....also when I do share, please don't tell the dealership about this forum, it won't help us they'll plug false/misleading data for their own benefit.....
    Thx.

- Double006
    Your personal security is important to us, so please do not post your email address in a message.

You may include the dealership name, city and state in your post. Please do not post last names of salespeople, telephone numbers, email addresses, or other contact information.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Greetings travispete1. Mercedes-Benz Financial's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 E350 Sedan with 7,500 miles per year are .00121 and 62% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The Winter Event is still technically going on. The $4,000 certificates are still out there on the '13 E350.

I think that the Mercedes pull ahead program is now four months for current lessees who lease a new Benz.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Certainly msc5. Mercedes-Benz Financial's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 E350 Sedan with 12,000 miles per year are .00121 and 71% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are .00121 ad 60%.

The numbers for the '13 E350 Coupe are .00160 / 69% and .00160 / 59%.

I haven't seen any loyalty cash, but the $4,000 winter event certificates are still out there for this model.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey msc5. Yes, the $4,000 winter event certificates are still out there for the 2013 E.

Car_man
    Host
    Kurds,

I get it security is important, but I am just trying to be helpful, how else should we be sharing useful info.?
    As all I did was connect the fellow forum mates to the sales guy w/the best deal.......especially with this inflation over our shoulders.....
    Thx.

- double006
    edited January 2013
    I am in the NYC area. I am currently looking for a E350 Sedan sport 4matic wheel +P1. Also does anyone have any info on the $4000 incentive with American bar association?
  • romil01romil01 Member Posts: 75
    I think that residual may be inaccurate, especially for a 24 month lease with only 7.5K/year....

Your next post lists a much higher residual for much higher mileage.

Feel free to share any of this information, here.. .for all members to benefit...

Thanks!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• ankitpooankitpoo Member Posts: 58
    hi!
    kyfdx,

sorry for posting my email address. i understand for the security reasons. IS there any way we can pm each other because i do not see that as an option in the person's profile.

As for doubleoo6, thanx for all the help. really appreciate for going extra mile on getting me in touch with the CA.

Thanx!
  • kevinc5kevinc5 Member Posts: 204
    The ABA web site lists a $4,000 incentive through January 31. Check it out.
    Can you do a repost. Thanks
    Smartfanatics,

So what's the good word, did you get the car?

Double006
    edited January 2013
    Lex13,

Not sure about 36 or 48 with new redesign coming would not want to stay in the current design more than 24 months......not to mention pricing on 24 is damn attractive.......

Double006
    In final negotiations actually with a local dealer in CT. I am going in Saturday to finalize the deal hopefully. Will post details once the deal is done.
  • ariazariaz Member Posts: 77
    Just signed a deal with NYC dealer.
    MSRP $62465, P1 pkg, keyless go, split folding seats, Wheel pkg, sports pkg.
    24 month 10k lease for $490 / month.
  • robertw477robertw477 Member Posts: 188
    Good price. Did that include sales tax?
    Ariaz,

Awesome! Deal.

So anything else out of pocket? And who did you work with?

- Double006
    the sales tax is not included.
    It's 4 matic. The upfront was tax and tags.
    Thanks. Ariaz,

It makes sense now......what was the upfront in taxes? Asking b/c my brother closed the same deal & is picking it up on Tuesday.....trying to help him.

I got my new E3504Matic for $540 - 12K/24Months on 12/31.

Out of pocket: 1st Payment + Registration total of $760(taxes included)

- Double006
    Double006

Deal was done today.

Sticker was 60,595 - P1, folding seats, keyless go. Sport pck and rear spoiler
    2yr/12k
    $715 out of pocket. (1st, reg/plates)
    Residual 71%
    MF .00111 with Autopay

$515/month including CT sales tax and 2 year maintenance.

Thanks double006 and other for pricing guidance.

Dealer is in CT and it was an absolute painless process with the salesman. If anyone is looking to jump in and is near or in CT I can hook you with dealer and salesman. The car is getting more scarce if you are looking for a specific option or color. An amazing car to drive though.
    Smartfanatics,

Nice deal! Congrats.....

I think might have one of the lowest priced deals here.....

I agree they are scarce since the new design 2014's are just around the corner....I wonder if there is a meetup group for E-owners in tristate or we should all start it.....Enjoy!

- Double006
This discussion has been closed.