Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Mercedes-Benz E-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• jyeh74jyeh74 Member Posts: 10
    That is dirt cheap. With my $56k msrp e350 with P2 package and parktronic and wood steering wheel, 33 month, $1250 out of pocket and 15k miles/yr, they want $699/month.
  • rustymontyrustymonty Member Posts: 18
    You need to understand that the DCX deals are employee deals and I am not sure who can get them. It would make sense that they are available to employees family members, etc. but maybe salespeople can squeeze some non-family deals through.

ANYBODY HAVE NOVEMBER RESIDUALS AND MONEY FACTORS YET???
    Does the $460 include sales tax? Are you an employee of DCX or do you have a relative that is selling you the car? Either way that sounds like a sweet deal. I would go for it.
  • msd_e350msd_e350 Member Posts: 2
    Yes, $460 includes %6 sales tax for MI.
    Geting the DCX deal was simple :D pay $350 cash to salesman (Shhhss this is secret don't tell anyone) and get the DCX number that's what I did...
    Anybody have any info on lease rates for the diesel? I am not looking for residuals, etc. but actual experiences by people who leased one. Availability looks slim, which may offset the fuel savings over a 27 month lease.
  • mikermiker Member Posts: 15
    I was at dealership today and they have a crazy program going for the e350. Listen to these numbers is it possible. E350 sport AWD with p1 package 1600 out of pocket which include first payment. 24 months ! 589 per month which include TAXes 12 k per year additional 40 bucks if you want 15 k.. its a 56,000 car I may do it really sporty looking nice car
  • caoyijiancaoyijian Member Posts: 16
    Where is it located?
  • jeffreyds1jeffreyds1 Member Posts: 6
    Sounds too good. I tried to lease same car her in St louis was not even close $$ Can you give more details?
    that's what I was thinking but the dealer here in NJ said the program just came out for Nov last month the same car was leasing in the mid to high 7's and over the summer in the low eights. I saw the paper work on the deal he did the morning I came in... They hit the customers CC for 1600 the paperwork said 589.00 per month 24 months 12k per month... They would not give me a copy of the deal talking to other dealersships in the area they said there is about 1500 bucks missing in the downpayment with this deal but other than that the numbers are close...I assume all dealers have some leg room to move cars Not sure what to do lease is up this month kinda want to see what the infiniti 08 m35 and m45 looks like before i decide on what to do I want to stay in the high five low six range per month..The E with the AMG package looks really nice however compared to some of the others in the price range lacks a little power for a mid size
    1500 bucks would add about $45 /month to your pmt. Still not bad for a 56k Mercedes. Still think payment is closer to $700+ tax. I have a lease up this month too. Also looking at Audi A6. Coming off a VW Touareg lease and get $1500 loyalty credit for VW/Audi lease. List on A6 like $54k looking at $675/mth.. Better money factor at Audi Vs Mercedes less then 1% interest for 36 months vs almost 2% for the Benz
  • marky22marky22 Member Posts: 16
    Miker, I am having a similar experience with a dealer in New Jersey. The numbers don't seem to add up. 2008 E350 4matic, prem 2, pan sunroof, parktronic, MSRP 59,625. He want 605 per month, which includes PA sales and lease tax of 9%. Due at signing 1720.00, includes 1st month, acq fee and tax and tags. It's a fantastic deal. The problem is the numbers don't add up. I want to do this deal but I am a little nervous that the price to too good to be true. He faxed me all the paperwork and it seems to look ok. They want a 1000.00 deposit on the car. HELP
    marky right... so funny we look for deals then when it sounds too good we run out of the dealership... Not sure perhaps numbers are down the economy is not great, gas prices are horrible this is the season to move cars if they are gonna move cars.. I have until the end of the month since I just made last payment on my lease so I'm going to see if its legit and probably go for it I love that its only 24 months and to get it for 600 bucks there is not a car in this price range for this price.. He did suggest to me to get the tire insurance which I think is another $560 bucks he said its well worth it given that the high performance tires will have to be replaced at least once not to mention it also covers rim damage. Let me know if you sign your deal i actually may be able to get the prem 2 out of them also as well as the pan sunroof two features my deal did not have...
    Tire insurance for $560? Sounds fishy. Does it cover wear and tear or just accidental damage?If you get one I am curious to see your deal ie Sticker price and total capitalized cost (that is what dealer sells car to MB Credit for plus add ons like acquisition fees taxes tire ins etc) Also cost of money factor you get and the residual used for 24 mos. I think you can get them to discount the car to dealer invoice. They have about 7% markup on these before hold back.. There might be other dealer incentives the get from MB, but kinda early in the model year to see that. I wish I had someone who knows this. I would be thriled to pay $650 and pay 1st mo and aquisiton fee up front for 24 mos!
    ok went to a dealer today in NJ wrote down the number he would lease me the car for.. The Price of car is 57,120.. E350 Prem1, with ipod, the wipers on the lights, the the " free sports package.. 12k 24 months $589 per month.... total out of pocket which I think I can cut in half is first month $589, tax which is 1100, MV Fee $490, bank Fee $895 this dealer is saying tax is paid up front, if I go back and say I'll give you 1600 out of pocket which includes first month I'm pretty sure I can get the same car.. Still this is a great price for a 57,000 car. I didn't even ask about a 27 month which I'm it would be even less may wait until last day of month and really beat them up with price...; ) Regarding the tire insurance it covers any type of damage as well as wear for the life of the lease and everyone is telling with with the sport rims on this car they will have to be replaced at least once ......
    That sounds like a deal to me! I will try to make the similar deal or even close to it. Do you have any idea what your dealer discounted the car down to get that number . Sounds like capitalize cost is way below invoice.And does this include sales tax in your state. Also do you know what the residual value is after 24 mos? Turn in fee after 24 mos is $595 I believe. Tire insurance sounds ok as long as it covers NORMAL wear and tear. Check the fiine print. I have had it before and ther was a pro ration and no wear and tear provision. Good luck with your new ride.
    Well gentlemen I went to the dealership on Saturday and leased a 2008 E350 4Matic w/ prem 2, Pan roof, Parktronic.MSRP $59,625.00. 24 months, MF 0.00080, residual 66% @ 10,000 per year. Payment 605.00 which includes PA 9% tax. At closing $1720.00 includes 1st month, tags, acq fee. I have the signed "Retail Buyer's Order". The car is broken down with the VIN number included and he gave me a copy of the Netstar sheets. He tells me the cap cost/selling price was 52,900 but, when I run the numbers the cap cost reads 50900. I asked wow he came up with the lease payment, he said the manager does the figures. I pick up the car at the end of the month. I'm a little nervous and hope that the dealership does try and do something screwey at that point. MIKER DID YOU PULL THE TRIGGER AND PICK UP YOUR CAR? I AM CUROIUS ABOUT YOUR SITUATION AND HOW IT PLAYED OUT.
    I think we should share our experiences and try to educated each other. Are we talking about Prestige Motors?
    Yup Prestige however the dealership in Englewood nj has the same deal your number is even better the price of the car he ran the numbers on was $57120 I did have 12k per however I was paying taxes up front. Regardless I think if your getting a 57,000 car on a 24 month lease for 600 bucks per month you can't go wrong. I've been looking at the bmw 535 as well and the numbers for the same priced car is not even close. other cars like the m35 the leases are 39 months. the sick part of me wants to wait until dec to see if it gets better.. Marky did your dealer mention anything about the tire insurance.
  • carnutfancarnutfan Member Posts: 19
    Can anyone tell me the MF for Nov/December on '08 e350 4matic wagon 36 months/10k per year and if multiple security deposits are available to buy down the rate? Thanks.
    No he did't say a word about tire insurance. You stating that you are paying the taxes up front has me a little nervous. Like I said, I believe it's a done deal being that I have a retail buyers order signed by both myself and the manager. Hopefully all will run smooth when I pick up the car in two weeks. The car taht I picked is on the water. I am currently tracking it and it is done at the VPC on November 20th. Question what axes is he talking about and how much. Listen I should be doing this but, here is my email. I think we should comapir notes. Lehighmk@ptd.net. Thanks Marky
    You got a great deal! Dealers here in town cant come close to that number unless i come up with addl $2800 out of pocket cash to buy down total capitalized costs.. Looks like your deal is missing about $2000.. I cant beleive they can discount that car over $9000. Not tht much markup in the Benz. I hope they dont throw you a curve and ask for more $$ when you pick the car up.. Good luck
  • hotlanta2hotlanta2 Member Posts: 27
    I'm usually somewhat skeptical on car deals to start off with. Although, it sounds like Mercedes really wants to move the E350's. Maybe they are concerned about the economy. Who knows, but I don't really care. I recently leased a car an E350 for $515/month with 0 capital cost reduction. Although it was an E350 Matic, it did have a $55,000 sticker price.

This deal can't be beat or even close with other cars in the similar price range.
  • knoxville555knoxville555 Member Posts: 5
    thanks for all the info guys. I have been following this thread for a while now. I am going to lease an E350 4matic in december. I live in NY so all this information is very helpful. I hope everything works out for all of you please post when you pick your cars up. I will post my numbers when I start talking to dealers.
    Where did you purchase the car? Was it Prestige in Paramus, NJ? What were your total costing closing and could you please break them down? Does your monthly payment include tax and at what rate? Thank you Marky
  • johnz5johnz5 Member Posts: 8
    anyone know what kind of lease deal i should get on a e550 with sport package for 39 months? thanks!
    probably 750-850/mo
  • johnz5johnz5 Member Posts: 8
    i am being told around $1000. The msrp on the car is around $69k. Thanks
    1000?! For a car that doesn't even have Bluetooth that is not worth it. You can get a bmw 750i for 950-1200 per month(depending on what options you get). More car for less money. If that's too big check out the 550i. Should be around 750-850 per month.
    Signed the paperwork the other day and yup it is true. 08' E350 P1, iPod, Wood steering wheel, sport pkg, burl walnut $55,460 sticker. 24 mth, 15k, $2700 t.o.p. and $596 tax included. I have to say I have run the numbers in excel and the deal is sweet. I know they have high acq. fees of $895 incl. in the t.o.p. but the t.o.p. includes first month and licensing fees so it is not bad. The deal is definitely a couple grand under invoice, a 63% residual and I can't figure out for the life of me either how they arrive at the depreciation fee or finance fee. The money factor looks like .00025 but that is impossible. Something going on with money back from the manufacturer or something. I would not be surprised given the economy and currency exchange (given a weak dollar and MB was once part of Chrysler) that they want to move cars. But I would definitely get on it as this is quite a deal.
    Signed the paperwork the other day and yup it is true. 08' E350 P1, iPod, Wood steering wheel, sport pkg, burl walnut $55,460 sticker. 24 mth, 15k, $2700 t.o.p. and $596 tax included. I have to say I have run the numbers in excel and the deal is sweet. I know they have high acq. fees of $895 incl. in the t.o.p. but the t.o.p. includes first month and licensing fees so it is not bad. The deal is definitely a couple grand under invoice, a 63% residual and I can't figure out for the life of me either how they arrive at the depreciation fee or finance fee. The money factor looks like .00025 but that is impossible. Something going on with money back from the manufacturer or something. I would not be surprised given the economy and currency exchange (given a weak dollar and MB was once part of Chrysler) that they want to move cars. But I would definitely get on it as this is quite a deal.
    Congrads. I have a couple of questions. 1. with the 2700 top could you please break that down. 2. Was it Prestige Motors in Paramus? 3. Under your calculations would did you and the dealer come up with as a cap cost/selling price? 4. How far under invoice was it. also for those of you looking for Money factors and residuals on all benzs, go to www.mbworld.org. Go under the leasing and financing section. For the person looking for a E550. I spoke with Keith DeYoung at Prestige in paramus and he tells me that they are not any of these avalible and you would have to order one. He estimates the lease to be at around 1100.00 per month.
    I am waiting for copies to be returned of lease etc. so I will get exact details in the coming days. 1. I believe it was $596 (1st mth.) $795 acq. fee $149 dealer fees and $1,160 cap cost reduction which total $2,700 t.o.p. 2. Yes 3. No I just mentioned that I had seen the deal here in the Edmunds board and we worked from there. From what I can tell it was $2k under.
  • nacho2nacho2 Member Posts: 82
    How long was your lease, and how many miles per year. You put $0 down on the lease, is that correct? And what options did you have on the vehicle. I understand that it is a lease, but what concerns me on leasing a Mercedes Benz is the reliability. Thank you very much in advance for your help.
  • carfan20carfan20 Member Posts: 2
    I am about to sign a lease on an E350 4Matic, P1, Ipod, about $55K list.

Lease details:
    10K Miles/year
    24 months
    Total Out of Pocket about $2300
    Monthly Payment $499

I would like to get your feedback about this deal. Would you consider this a great deal? Thanks!!
    what is DCX? are these employee deals?
    This is my lease. I dont know why its sooo much higher than everyone elses

08 E350 ($56k msrp)
    15k miles/yr
    $1250 drive off (0 down)
    33 month lease
    $699/month

I'm in nor cal.
  • aas5aas5 Member Posts: 50
    I think it is a very good deal, in fact I took a similar deal last weekend.

24 months
    7,500 a year (we don't drive much)
    2008 E350 4matic
    P1
    iPod

$2.5K out-of-the-pocket
    $450/month

Compare this to the advertised leases on mbusa.com for $4K out and $589/month.
  • classeclasse Member Posts: 8
    I'm about to have the lease on a 2007 E430 transferred to me from the original lessee. There are 18 months remaining on the lease.

I had a couple of questions:

1. Will MB Credit let me extend the term of the lease? If so, when will I be given the option to extend the lease? In what increments can I extend the lease (6 months, 9 months, 12 months, etc?)

2. Can I get any money back if I end up using less than the allocated miles (12k per year)? I heard that MB will do this---sounds too good to be true.

Thanks!
  • jaxs1jaxs1 Member Posts: 2,697
    I heard about good deals on the 2008 E350s on the C Class board, so I thought I'd verify this and see what people are getting between now and the end of this year.

I think I will need 15K miles per year to not have some breathing room on the mileage.
    I notice one person said he put $0 down had payments $599 a month including tax on a 24 month lease with 30K miles. I wonder if that was a one time lucky deal at one dealer.

Are the best deals on 24 month leases or 36 months?
    I would be interested in a E350 with next to no options (maybe metallic paint and something minor such as folding rear seats or burled wood trim at most or even nothing at all), no down payment and lease terms of either 24 or 36 months.

If the other poster really managed $599 (tax included) with 24 months and $0 down, I would assume I should be able to have significantly lower payments if I went 36 months and had less optional equipment on the vehicle.
    Are there better deals than that on leftover 2007s?

It sounds too good to be true for a car with MSRP around $52K and invoice over $48K.

I have one concern about leasing for 36 months and 45K miles vs 24 months 30K miles. I wonder if the savings of lower payments on the longer lease would be eaten up with higher scheduled maintenance costs plus tire and brake replacement (assuming the car can make it to 30K miles without needing tires and brakes replaced before lease return)?
    I recently leased a car an E350 for $515/month with 0 capital cost reduction. Although it was an E350 Matic, it did have a $55,000 sticker price

$515 per month for how many months, how many miles and how long ago? Was it 2007 or 2008?

Unless you got one of those 48-60 month leases with 10K miles per year I see in newspaper ads, that sounds great.
  • valueguyvalueguy Member Posts: 208
    Thanks for the info. I will contact Keith and see what kind of deal he offers me on a $63,500 MSRP E350.
  • valueguyvalueguy Member Posts: 208
    Hotaltlanta2 - Where did you lease the E350? Who did you work with?
    What are the details if your lease? term, mileage, etc.

Thanks.
    http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/car/484223097.html

Unfortunately it's only 7500 miles per year.

It is a 4Matic though loaded with nav and other options though. It sounds too good even for only a 7500 mile per year allowance. I'd take 15K miles and less optional equipment for the same price if I could get it.

I notice it is in NY and people here quoted the cheap leases in New Jersey. Are there more lease incentives in that NY/NJ area than in California right now?

Here is what I found in California:

http://www.mercedescalifornia.com/PPC/2008-Mercedes-Benz-E350-Sedan.html
  • nkf2008nkf2008 Member Posts: 88
    I called this dealer, they are in brooklyn ny....
    I got a quote for the e350 4matic loaded, 27 months, 1700 out of pocket for 527.
    I got quoted for a clk350 with a P1 package, with just 1700 out of pocket, 500 a month.

What is interesting is that the december rates are due to come out next week.
    Will these prices stick around or will they drop more. :confuse:
    I dont understand how you are able to get a fully loaded E3504matic with $1700 down for $527 a month? I have superior credit and was quoted $1250 drive off for $699/month, 15k miles/yr.

What was ur price of the car? i'm in the bay area and my car was $55k
    Maybe there are some silent incentives in the Northeast? I don't see anyone in California saying they are finding anything close to east coast prices.
    I would take it if I could get it. I already e-mailed my insurance agent to give me sample quotes on an E350 just in case I was able to find a dealer in the entire state of CA with a similar deal.
    You can fly to LA one way for $125 on Southwest from the bay area, have the dealer pick you up or take a shuttle to the dealer from the airport and then drive the car back home if that's what it takes.
    Lease Offer. E350 RWD.
    -$579.00 per mo/24 mos/$4224.00* at Signing
    -N/A E320 Bluetec, E350 AWD, E550 or E63 AMG
    -Requires P1 Pkg-P01
    -$0.25 per mi Charge Over 20,000 mi
    (expires 2007-11-30 00:00:00)

http://www.intellichoice.com/lease/leasing?make=mercedes-benz

Low payment, but too much money down and only 10K miles per year.
    People are saying they are doing better than this deal.

Mercedes Web Site Winter Event Special:

http://www.mbusa.com/models/main.do?modelCode=E350W

1. Available only to qualified customers through Mercedes-Benz Financial at participating dealers through November 30, 2007. Not everyone will qualify. Advertised 24 month lease payment based on MSRP of $54,085 less the suggested dealer contribution resulting in a total gross capitalized cost of $50,443.02. Dealer contribution may vary and could affect your actual lease payment. Includes destination charge and Premium 1 Package. Excludes title, taxes, registration, license fees, insurance, dealer prep and additional options. Total monthly payments equal $13,896. Cash due at signing includes $2,850 capitalized cost reduction, $795 acquisition fee and first month’s lease payment of $579. No security deposit required. Total payments equal $17,541. At lease end, lessee pays for any amounts due under the lease, any official fees and taxes related to the scheduled termination, excess wear and use plus $0.25/mile over 20,000 miles, and $595 vehicle turn-in fee. Purchase option at lease end for $35,696.10 plus taxes (and any other fees and charges due under the applicable lease agreement) in example shown. Subject to credit approval. Specific vehicles are subject to availability and may have to be ordered. See participating dealer for details. Please always wear your seat belt, drive safely and obey speed limits.

Special lease rates may not be reflected in lease calculator prices shown on MBUSA.com. Please see your dealer for final pricing.

Special lease rates may not be reflected in prices shown on MBUSA.com. Please see your dealer for final pricing.
  • cwakefieldcwakefield Member Posts: 18
    We are looking to lease a E350 with po2, parktronic, suroof and sport package. 10,000 miles per year. 24 months. It looks like the invoice is 54,111 with msrp at 58125. In November or December what should be my money factor, my residual or any other numbers I should have to come up with my numbers. What is everyone else getting for for thier E350.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! :)
  • btnugentbtnugent Member Posts: 1
    I went into my dealership in Tampa and for MSRP of 55420, the are showing me invoice of 51420 (after dealer contribution), 66% Residual, 24 months, 10k per year, money factor of .00131...

But here is the thing, they are asking for 5075 down and here is how they break it down...

684.98 (first payment with tax, broken down by 640.17 plus 44.81 tax)
    177 DMV Tag Fees
    4.66 Tax on tag
    $3870.90 cap cost reduction
    $270.96 tax on cap cost reduction)

does this seem like i am paying too much upfront?
    yah it sounds like they are asking too much. Back in Oct for bay area CA, I had a $1250 drive off, 15k miles/ year and a 33 month lease for a 08 E350 quoted at $699/month. Still high in my opinion compared to what some people are being offerred on this forum.

Anyone know if the Dec. lease deals are out? People have told me to wait until Dec for year end deals.
This discussion has been closed.