Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Mercedes-Benz E-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• a8man1a8man1 Member Posts: 23
    Congrats mrmzzssales!
    Can you post details on your vehicle? Was this a base or a P1?

Thanks
  • mrmbzsalesmrmbzsales Member Posts: 4
    Thanks a8man1. I went with a black / black 2009 MB E 350 with the AMG Sports Package and the brown burl walnut trim. For 2009 the base car includes the bluetooth, in-dash 6 disk CD changer, moon roof, 7-speed-auto-transmission. There is no charge for the AMG sports package for 2009 but I believe that it was a several thousand dollar option on the same car in 2008.

Mercedes-Benz took $10,000 off the price of the car to begin with, I saved another $4,000 by being a USAA member and I negotiated with Sunil at Mercedes-Benz of Anaheim for an additional discount. The end result was that I bought a brand new 2009 Mercedes-Benz with an MSRP of $54,385 for $35,000. That’s less than what used E 350 with around 20K miles are going for. I love the car and am a happy man.
  • a8man1a8man1 Member Posts: 23
    That is a terrific price and a great color combination, you wont miss the navigation much. Does it have the ipod integration though?

What is he charging for shipping the car?

I am very close to pulling the trigger with Sunil, thanks to you!

Thanks again mrmbzsales!
  • cheercheer Member Posts: 1
    I meet the same person and he is the internet sales manager. Could you tell me the detail of the car you got. I do appreciate if you could help. My mail is tln572@yahoo.com
    Thanks
  • AXM23AXM23 Member Posts: 64
    Thanks for the info. I will call him now.
  • arod4arod4 Member Posts: 20
    hi all, i am anxiously awaiting my new 2009 e350. i leased it a week ago (signed all the papers and gave check) and it was getting shipped here to miami from texas. wow, what a grueling week waiting for my new wheels. first, it was hell finding someone to give me the deal that i wanted and second inventory on 09's is super low everywhere. they finally found my car in tx.
    hopefully i am just hours from receiving it. ...waiting, waiting..waiting....
    hurrrrryyyyyy up already!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    You're very welcome, alcatrazt2. I would be happy to give you my opinion of this deal, however it would be much easier for me to do so if you were able to provide us with this car's full MSRP and dealer invoice price first. The selling prices of leased vehicles are negotiable, just as if you were paying cash for or financing them. Without this number, it is difficult to tell how large a dealer discount you are being given, and in turn how much room there is left to negotiate. Let us know what these numbers are and I'm sure that either myself or another knowledgeable community member will be happy to tell you what they think.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi Jay. Mercedes-Benz often runs a program that it calls "Value Added," which enables consumers to lease its vehicles for 39 months, using its 36 month residual value...shaving a few bucks per month off of the payment.

Mercedes-Benz Finance's current buy rate lease money factor for a 36 month lease of a 2010 E350 Sedan with 15,000 miles per year are .00270 and 56%, respectively.

Unfortunately, Mercedes-Benz does not include free scheduled maintenance on its vehicles and as a former ML lessee I can tell you that service at Mercedes dealers tends to be expensive.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi cjones88. Mercedes-Benz Financial's current buy rate lease money factor for a 36 month lease of a 2010 E350 Sedan is .00270. Its 36 month factor for the '09 model is .00165.

Car_man
    Host
  • rbrrbr Member Posts: 113
    Car man -- Greetings. Looking for residual values and money factors for 36 and 48 month leases (assuming I can find one ... smile). I realize the RV will be pretty low due to all the incentives right now.

Thanks
    rich
    Car man --

Sorry, I missed your mention of the 36-month MF in the note immediately above, but the 48 month MF and residuals for both would still be very helpful.

thx
  • stockerupstockerup Member Posts: 7
    I've been trying to lease either a 2009 or 2010 E350. I'm being told that the 09's are pretty much gone and the 2010's are my only option. The thing is, nobody wants to give a descent deal. The 2010's are selling for less than the 2009's but the lease payments end up being more-- considerably more with a lot more down. Also, the 2010's are sooooo ugggllyyy!! And that's being kind.

Has anybody got any experience leasing a 2010? What kind of deal can I expect?
    Greetings Rich. Unfortunately, Mercedes-Benz pulled the plug on its special lease program for the 2009 E-Class when the 2010 model hit dealer lots. As a result, if you were to lease one through MB Finance right now you would have to use its standard lease program...which is terrible. It replaced its lease support on leftover E350 4Matic Sedans with $10,000 dealer cash.

Car_man
    Host
    Car man --

Thanks. Then a few other questions if I could:

1. Is there any lease support on '09 E550 4matics? I know there are a few of those around, and I know there's also an aggressive employee fleet discount on that car as well that's not available on the E350 4-matics, so I might be able to combine that into something pretty good as I know there are posters on other MB boards posting discounts of up to $21K off on E550 RWDs before the fleet discount.

2. Is there any purchase financing support on either '09 E350 or 550 4matics?

thanks again.

Rich
  • bacolodbacolod Member Posts: 24
    I must agree with you. I found the 2010 design a little bit odd. I can't say ugly?! I still prefer my 07 E series design. My lease is due on November and I am still debating whether to lease the 2010. Lease prices here in So Cal are way high didn't find a decent one yet. Was thinking to extend my lease. My other option is Audi S4.
  • mvpjeffmvpmvpjeffmvp Member Posts: 16
    Any chance you can let me know who you got this car through? I just called my local dealership and they claimed "BS" to me and insisted no 2009 E class without a fleet discount has EVER been sold for under 600/month. Thanks! My E-mail is: OffDutyLLC@aol.com
  • arod4arod4 Member Posts: 20
    mvpjeffmvp: i got my car from Coggin, MB in Ft. Pierce, Florida. (will email you the saleswoman's name and number).
    just so you know, i heard the same thing over and over...every salesperson at nearly every MB dealership in south florida told me the same thing: "IT IS BS!" "THEY ARE GOING TO DO A BAIT AND SWITCH ON YOU" ..one sales guy even went so far as to SHOUT at me through the phone telling me i was a 'fool' to believe this. they actually did make me start having doubts..but i didnt give up...i wanted to prove them wrong.
    moral of the story? i stuck to my guns and the deal DID HAPPEN. finally got my car on saturday and LOVE IT!! especially my payments.

I'll post deal again:
    2009 e350 sport with p1 package
    msrp $58,855
    panorama sunroof
    flint grey metallic
    $1103 total out of pocket includes 1st month payment
    36month lease/12k miles.
    $505.47 a month with tax

by the way, there are at least 2 other edumund's posters that have posted a deal very similar to mine..
  • drdrilzdrdrilz Member Posts: 5
    i assume you got yours thriugh leann at benz of ft pierce (coggin). I got my e550 from them for $21k off sticker WITHOUT any fleet discount. she said "tell me what color and options and i will find it for you at 21k off". she contacted dealers that i had been trying to negotiate with directly. once i told them i was not interested in their car, they were willing to give it up to benz of ft pierce. anyone looking for a 09 should give them a call and see if they can locate a car for you.
  • ribblettsribbletts Member Posts: 3
    The deal I got on a 2010 was as follows:

39 Month Lease
    Lease Money Factor of 0.00270
    10K miles per year
    Residual Value of 59%
    MSRP of $54,175 / Selling Price of $51,424.84
    Total Cash out of pocket including first payment: $3,000
    Monthy Payment of $699 + Sales Tax
  • sunofny99sunofny99 Member Posts: 24
    the 2010 looks like a bigger C Class...

2009 E350 P1 & AMG Sport Pkge
    530/Month
    700 Out of Pocket...

Compare that with a 2010 with $3,000 down and 700+ month...

I think I made out alright...
  • sderosesderose Member Posts: 10
    Did you all get these deals on the 09's in July or August. I am being told that these numbers were possible in July but not now.
    The deal on E350 RWDs was slightly better in July at 10K off, versus 8K now, but there is still 1.9% financing available. As you can read elsewhere in this string, the cars are being heavily discounted in addition to these incentives, and there are dealers still offering these deals, you just will likely have a smaller selection and may have to travel further. Also, be sure to see if you are eligible for the MB fleet employee discount, which reduces the price an additional 4K for RWD 350s.
  • marketmmarketm Member Posts: 8
    sunofny99. can you tell me where and when you struck your deal for the 09 e350?
    arod - can you send me the contact info on your deal? I am still looking for a 2009 e350. vilarja@yahoo.com
  • rd24rd24 Member Posts: 3
    I'm new to this, and I was hoping someone could answer this question. Are there incentives towards the new models, specifically the 2010 E550 4matic? I saw 8k and 10k being referenced, but am not sure what models apply. Also, does anyone have the money factor and residual for a 2010 E550 4matic? Thanks
  • mnomno Member Posts: 8
    Hello.

Im in the market for a 09 E350 and have gotten a quote and was wondering what type of payments im looking at.
    I want to lease for 36 month (or whatever is special deal this month) and 10k miles a year.

2009 E350 Black/Black with P1, Panorama roof and
    AMG Sport Pkg.

MSRP $57825
    Selling Price $41500+Fees
  • aeggroupaeggroup Member Posts: 133
    All those rebates are for 2009 model.
  • snewtiesnewtie Member Posts: 7
    I got a quote today in NJ for the following
    E350 4WD Luxury and Premium 1 Package
    $56K 55% resid, taxes and fees upfront
    .00290 money factor
    $859 a month.
  • bknycbknyc Member Posts: 61
    Seems very high!! I got a quote on Friday for a similar car but w/ "Sports Styling" for $767.00 including NJ sales tax of 7% and $1800 due at delivery ( 39 months/12k miles per year). Am looking for a shorter term 24- 33 months max....
    I know my quote was pretty good but I think were a month or 2 from seeing prices come down significantly after the early wave of excitement for a new model...
    Shop the quote and be very aggressive in negotiation!!!!
  • spkohljrspkohljr Member Posts: 1
    Hi-- I'm looking for any feedback on the best lease rate for the 2010 E350. 15K miles, 24-48 Months, Drive Off Premium 1 Package and AMG Wheels.
    Thanks for your feedback.
    Steve
    Camarillo, CA
  • skydawgskydawg Member Posts: 6
    My lease on my BMW 525 expires at the end of November. BMW has good lease incentives for the 2010 5 series through the end of August, including waiver of my final few lease payments on my existing lease. I really want the 2010 E350, but without any incentive on the money factor (or residual or price) I can not justify the extra few hundred a month for the MB versus a similar MSRP BMW. Is there any way to know if MB (or BMW for that matter) will come out with lease incentives in the next 3 months? Tks.
    Mike
    Greenville, SC
    No problem, rbr. Unfortunately, Mercedes-Bnez is not currently providing lease support on the 2009 E550 4Matic. It is not providing any finance support on the E550 or E350 4Matic either. It does have 0.9% financing for up to 3 years and 1.9% for for four to five years on the '09 E350 2WD though.

The big incentive on these cars is dealer cash. MB currently has a whopping $12,000 on leftover '09 E550 4Matics and $10,000 on '09 E3509 4Matics.

Car_man
    Host
    Congratulations on getting your new E, ribbletts. Thanks for taking the time to share the details of your lease with everyone. If you'd like, you can stop by the Dealer Ratings & Reviews section of this site to tell everyone about your recent dealelr experience as well.

Enjoy your new ride :shades: !

Car_man
    Host
    Hey rd24. Unfortunately, Mercedes is not currently providing any cash incentives on the 2010 E-Class yet. The only incentives that it currently has on these cars are 3.9% special financing for up to 5 years or a special lease offer.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi mno. Let's crunch some numbers and see what sort of payment we come up with. According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2009 E350 Sedan that has an MSRP of $57,825 and a selling price of $41,500 through Mercedes-Benz Finance right now for 36 months with 10,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment would be around $527.

Car_man
    Host
  • rd24rd24 Member Posts: 3
    Thanks Car Man, I tried to find the special lease offers for the 2010 E Class, but couldn't find any. Could you post them? Thanks.
  • bbell40941bbell40941 Member Posts: 20
    Has anybody leased one of these yet, with a positive financial experience?
    I may have missed the boat, but can anyone tell me where I can find a 2009 E350 lease? my email address is vilarja@yahoo.com
  • ssinghssingh Member Posts: 10
    Hi can someone please tell me the current lease rate for a 2010 MB E350. I am looking for 36-39 mos ., Also the money factor. Thanks. The MB website states 699.00 a month with 7k down! This seems way to high
  • snewtiesnewtie Member Posts: 7
    My latest quote is:
    MSRP: $57,500 Selling Price $51,500
    Resid: 58%
    MF: .0029
    $2K out of pocket
    + Company fleet discount $648 with tier 1 credit.

This is NY but I am waiting till tomorrow to talk to my local NJ dealer before signing. Hope someone can benefit from this info and/or share feedback on my current quote.
    Looks like a great price...Is this a 4Matic and what options make up $57,500 (P1/P2)?. Also, does $648 include NJ or NY sales tax? Is it $2000 down or total out of pocket at delivery? How many miles p/yr and how many month lease? What's the name of the dealership?

Thanks for the great information!!
    No problem rd24. In September, Mercedes-Benz Financial's buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 E550 4matic with 15,000 miles per year are .00259 and 56%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi marketm. I am sorry to say that in terms of lease support you have missed the boat. Mercedes isn't running a special lease on the 2009 E-Class any longer. If you really want to lease one, you would be better off going with a 2010 model.

If you do decide to go with a 2009 E350, make sure to take advantage of the $8,000 dealer cash that Mercedes is currently providing on the 2WD and $10,000 on 4WD versions of this car.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi ssingh. Mercedes-Benz Finance's September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 E350 Sedan 2WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00270 and 56%, respectively.

As you seem to already know, $7,000 is waaaay to much money to put down when leasing. Even though it means that your monthly payment will be a little higher, you will be much safer going with a zero down lease.

Car_man
    Host
  • ssinghssingh Member Posts: 10
    Thanks Carman. I purchased a 10' E Class with the P1 MSRP $54k., got it for $51K 7500 mi a year 39 mos lease 3k down ,.,61% residual 3k out the door $750 a month with tax. The resiual went up 4 percent with 7500 miles a year. I dont drive much so it worked out.
    Looks like a great price...Is this a 4Matic and what options make up $57,500 (P1/P2)?. Also, does $648 include NJ or NY sales tax? Is it $2000 down or total out of pocket at delivery? How many miles p/yr and how many month lease? What's the name of the dealership?

Thanks for the great information!!
  • frogger97frogger97 Member Posts: 21
    Ok........I have never done this before. Does any one have advise as to what to do if one has ordered a car and placed a deposit of $200 for the order. Now what if there are better deals available. Is there any room for negotiation or can one just walk out of the deal minus the $200.
    You're welcome, ssingh. Thanks for letting us know how everything turned out. 7,500 miles per year :surprise: . Unfortunately, I think that I drive that per month ;) . Enjoy your new ride :shades: !

Car_man
    Host
    Car Man-
    Got a quote of $747 (including NJ tax) w/ $1987 out of pocket for 2010 E350 4Matic-Black/Beige MB Tex, P2...$58235 list. 39 months, 12k miles per yr.
    Think it's a very good price....Thoughts?

Thanks
  • aeggroupaeggroup Member Posts: 133
    You can get your money back and go to your better deal. It should not be a problem.
This discussion has been closed.