Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier-Mercedes-Benz M-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• storm10storm10 Member Posts: 261
    Audi has a very soft resale value, even though it's a great car. It will be a lot easier for a Dealer to finish your last 2 payments for you - instead of buying your car and dealing with a huge negative equity.
    Since ML has such a low money factor - you actually save thousands of dollars (!) over the lease term. Waaaay more than the amount of your last 2 payments! So, I would not say that waiting 2 more months - such a good idea. Because I don't think you can get the same rates 2 months from now (especially in this economy). If you can make a deal right now - do it.
    By the way, the only website on the Internet, which gives you EXACT Mercedes-Benz invoice (to the penny) calculator is link title . You can also ask a question from any Dealer in the USA.
  • jayriderjayrider Member Posts: 3,602
    Before you decide what kind of deal this is---what is money factor. Then what are the fees he is charging and then figure your tax. Did you check on swapalease for deals from nyc leasing companies? They SEEM decent but since I'm not in the market haven't checked them out. Almost all are for 10k miles per year.
  • arunnairarunnair Member Posts: 5
    I need your expert guidance on this deal------I am finalizing a lease on a 2010 ML350 Blue Tec with P1 package, Rear Entertaintment System, Running Board, front seat heated, wood/leather steering, etc. I need your help to decide the best deal on 7,500 miles per year, 26 months-

1. The offer I have is: $750 per month with NO/NO Money Down OR $525 per Month with $8K down.

2. Also, have an offer on a 2010 ML350 Blue Tec with P2 and Lighting package for $775 per month with No/No money down OR $550 per month with $8K money down.

Please help me with your thoughts and guidance. Thank you.
    I need your expert guidance on this deal------I am finalizing a lease on a 2010 ML350 Blue Tec with P1 package, Rear Entertaintment System, Running Board, front seat heated, wood/leather steering, etc. I need your help to decide the best deal on 7,500 miles per year, 26 months-

1. The offer I have is: $750 per month with NO/NO Money Down OR $525 per Month with $8K down.

2. Also, have an offer on a 2010 ML350 Blue Tec with P2 and Lighting package for $775 per month with No/No money down OR $550 per month with $8K money down.

• imaxautogroupimaxautogroup Member Posts: 1
    If you can provide me the MSRP of the vehicle I can give you a better answer.

I apologize - the deal is for 36 months. Again, the MSRP is $59,950. Thank you.
  • storm10storm10 Member Posts: 261
    Do not put $8k down.
    When you lease through MBF you automatically have gap insuranse, which covers the difference between what you owe to the bank and what it worth (inequity) in case if your car gets stolen or totalled. So you are protected against paying anything. However if something happend to your car, the gap will cover the difference - the gap, but will not cover anything you already spent - like $8k.
  • xmonaxmona Member Posts: 9
    Can anyone tell me if the following is a good deal?

2010 ML350 AWD
    Prem 1 pkg
    Heated seats

Down pmt $6650
    36 mo $525/mo 10K mi

money factor- 0.00096
  • stma1stma1 Member Posts: 40
    I picked up a 2010 ml350 w/ p1 and heated seats

564.00 per month incl 9 % tax, 39 months, 7500 miles per year, 4300 total out of pocket

selling price was 46,500 , any thoughts
  • msf83msf83 Member Posts: 10
    Read around this forum....putting down $6650 is crazy, if anything happens to the car you just threw 7 grand down the drain.
    what was your MSRP?
    Msrp was 53, 765, it is a 2010
    Other than the $2000 incentive on leases right now did you have any type of fleet or employee discount? That's an amazing selling price
    No, I just threw a number out there, I did not expect them to bite, originally they came back at 50,915, only thing I did notice is that my acquisition fee was 1095 not 795, I am trying to get the 300 back but even so the deal was unbelievable.

564.00 incl 9 % tax, 39 months 7500 per year , 4300 total out of pocket complete
  • rayoflightrayoflight Member Posts: 12
    Hi,
    I just want to check if I got a good deal.

ml 350 4matic premium 1 with heated seat

monthly payment - $600 tax included
    up-front fee - 3600 (all included - down payment, first month, dmv fee and tax)
    pay me $500 to end my current leased car

Please let me know as I am going to get it this weekend if it is not today
    selling price of vehicle

your state tax rate

length of lease and miles per year
    state: ny
    lease: 36 months

good deal or not?
    what deal you got?
    I am going to get it tonight
    dont have access to my personal email while I am at work.
    let me know what the deal was.thx
  • jjhomejjhome Member Posts: 3
    Hi,
    I'm also looking for a ML350 4matic deal in NY/NJ area. I would appreciate if you can share the information.
    Thanks,
  • audi_manaudi_man Member Posts: 64
    is it for ML350 4MATIC ? what dealer? city?
    we are in the same boat
  • bashinbashin Member Posts: 27
    Can someone (Car_Man?) please confirm the money factor and residual values for the ML350 4matic at 36 months with 12,000 and 15,000 miles?

Also, is there just $2,000 dealer cash available? I am already over $2000 below invoice and want to know what other hidden cash exists.

Thanks!
  • ghva226ghva226 Member Posts: 11
    Where did you get this deal?

I am looking for the same car right at this moment.

I also want a lease, 36 months! Same profile.

I leave in Jersey City, would you care to share the details on where you got the deal.
    Thanks,

Gus
    I just deposit $1000 and will get the car next week. Once all paperworks are finalized and signed, I will tell you where that is. Just found out the selling price is $48,500 ..i think it is good..
    Can you please tell me the total MSRP on the ML350 with P1 and heated seat? Are you saying that you put down only $1,000 and the purchase price is $48,500? This is an out standing deal, in my opinion. What was the factors used for the lease - both lease factor and the residual.... I am trying negotiate a lease on a 2010 ML350 Blue Tec with an MSRP of $59,950. Any thoughts? Any guidance? Thank you in advance for your kind assistance.
    the selling price is $48,500. up-front fee is $3500
    monthly payment is now down to $595.
    is $48500 after $2000 lease rebate? is $3500 includes upfront taxes? did you put any money down?
    yes. $48,500 after $2000 lease rebate.
    $3500 includes everything (even taxes and dmv)
    $595 (tax included)
    is it good??
    Well if you configure your options via Overstock you will get better price $50,063 minus rebate $2000 = 48,063 ( this is based on your MSRP $53,765) If you would go to the dealer and mention these numbers you could get even better #s
    Forget about Overstock. I think they are very flexible now especially if you tell them you are ready to sign the contract... I would try to shoot for $2000 bellow invoice minus $2000 rebate.
    What was your final deal? Can you please share? What dealership?
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi bashin. Mercedes-Benz Financial's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 ML350 4Matic with 15,000 miles per year are .00075 and 50%, respectively. The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher.

Mercedes is indeed still providing a $2,000 cash incentive on leases of this truck. If you're at invoice minus the two grand then you are getting an excellent deal.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    the selling price is $48,340

i am getting the arctic white ml 350 4matic, running board, p1 pkg and heated seat.

$592 (including tax)
    down payment $3500
    getting the car the end of this week.

Is this still a good deal? The sale said that it is $1500 below invoice
    Would be better if you banked 3k and used it to supplement your higher monthly lease payments. Just pay the first month lease.
  • m1000m1000 Member Posts: 27
    Rayoflight, from my legwork, that is a great deal. can i ask what dealership you got that from?

thanks
  • sender1sender1 Member Posts: 43
    That is exactly the configuration I am looking for. It sounds like a great deal. Where are you located? Do you mind stating the dealership you got this deal at? Thanks
  • mikefiemikefie Member Posts: 1
    I am about to lease an ML 350 4WD automatic with Package 1, heated front seats, running boards, wood steering wheel and metallic paint. I live on Long Island New York where the tax rate is 8.625%. The MSRP of the vehicle is 55,725 and lease price is based off of a sales price of $48,625 (this includes a $1,500 fleet discount). My lease price is $679 a month (includes tax) and my total out of pocket expense is first months payment and motor vehicle fees which amounts to about $1,000. It is a 36 month lease with 10,000 miles a year. Any insight is appreciated.
    ok. guys. I finally picked up the car yesterday and below is the final price I paid.

$690 (includes tax)
    $ 500 up-front fee
    10,000 miles and 36 months

ml 350 p1 pkg, wood trim steering wheel, running board and heated front seats.
    good deal? Send me an email microcon25@hotmail.com and I will tell you where I got it from? Thanks,
    Are you sales man? to me it does not look like a good deal. take a look at previous posts yor payment should be $588 plus tax ~$60 how did you come up with $690?
    this is the orignal deal was:

upfront - fee..................$ 3500
    monthly payment...........$590 (includes tax)

now I am not comfortable pay too much money up-front so I only down payment $500 and rollover the remaining $3000 into my monthly payment ...ended up paying
    $690. well I bought it already so...=(
  • redmustang1redmustang1 Member Posts: 4
    I am interested in leasing a ML350, P1 for either 36 - 48 mos.,10k miles/yr with no cap cost reduction.

Can anyone tell me what and where I can get the best deal?
  • kajevakajeva Member Posts: 1
    I figured out my lease cost on the M-class, but what other costs do I need to consider? Is the service included?, oil changes? are this services mandatory on the 36 month lease? I am new to the lease process, I usually pay for my cars, but I am afraid to buy a Mercedes because of the poor reliability, but I love the car.
    The new ml is fine -- no issues on reliability. Your first service is free -- then you do the rest. Every 10k there is a service requirement. Schedule 1 and schedule 2. Ask your dealer for the cost of each and plan accordingly. Your dealer may have special prices for you.
  • redmustang1redmustang1 Member Posts: 4
    Does anyone know if there are still any incentives for a ML350 lease or buy?
  • vchadvchad Member Posts: 97
    Carman,

can you share the 2010 november Money Factor & Residual on ML350 4matic for 10k miles. 36months.
    I live in Long Island and just closed a deal on a 2010 350 ML 4matic, P1 pkg, heated front seats, running boards for $559 a month. Only money down is taxes, fees and 1st month. I got basically the same price from 2 different dealerships but chose 1 over the other because we had dealt with them before. I had NO fleet discounts or any other special discount on this deal. The dealerships were Prestige Mercedes of Paramus and Ray Catena Mercedes of Edison. You can email me for the salesmen I actually dealt with. They both were a pleasure to work with. My email is sender7@optonline.net This was for 36 months and 12,000 miles
  • locksmith3locksmith3 Member Posts: 7
    this seems not a bad deal. I was quoted for an lexus rx350 -msrp of $48k - for $599 monthly lease (includes tax), no downpayment - just first months payment + 350 DMV fee and $772 bank fee - but 10,000 miles per year.

$559 for fully loaded and $12k per year - taxes probably amount to $40 per month - thats roughly $599 per month with tax for an ml350 with an msrp of $58k.
    Does anyone know if someone could out bit ML350 4MATIC deal $560/month incl taxes - $1000 due at signing. It has P1, running boards, appearance package, heated sits. I'm ready to rap this up this week..

let me know: email2vlad@hotmail.com
    That sounds like an amazing deal. $560 including tax? What state do you live in? How many months and how many miles are on the lease?
    36m 10k, NY
This discussion has been closed.