Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier-Mercedes-Benz M-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• marsab73marsab73 Member Posts: 7
    Thats an interesting point, Id also be interested to know this.
  • garylamgarylam Member Posts: 10
    Hello dkrimgold,
    May I have your email? I will have the sales person to contact you. I picked up the car and the whole process is so smooth. The forum does not allow to post name of salespeople.

G
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Here's the information that you're looking for, hypnotics. Mercedes-Benz Financial's October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 ML350 4Matic with 15,000 miles per year are .00020 and 53%, respectively.

I gave you the numbers for the 2011 model because Mercedes is no longer providing lease support on the '10s.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hey asr515. The money factor and residual value that you were quoted are right on the money.

You definitely will have to pay the first month's payment, DMV, and bank fees. The processing fee sounds like a doc fee. Most dealers charge one. As long as the charge isn't outrageous and the total price that the dealer is charging you for this truck including the fee is reasonable, I wouldn't worry about it.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi fpinho. You definitely will be better off leasing a 2011 M than a 2010 model at this point. Mercedes pulled the plug on its lease support for leftover models a while ago.

Mercedes-Benz Financial's October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2011 ML350 4Matic with 10,000 miles per year are .00020 and 65%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are .00020 and 56%.

Car_man
    Host
    edited October 2010
    Those lease rates are attractive, are there any other incentives on these 2011 MB ml 350 4matics?

Their special advertisment here in so cal is like $509/mo with $5k drive off.
  • racheleverettracheleverett Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2010
    Hi all,

I'm writing to share a lease deal I was offered by EuroMotorcars Germantown. Would you please let me know if you think it looks good?

Vehicle: 2011 ML350
    MSRP: $61,160 (includes $875 for destination and delivery)
    Selling price: $57,160
    PDF of sale price quote: http://tinyurl.com/ml350quote
    Money factor: .0009
    Term: 36 month lease
    Miles: 12000 per year
    My credit score: 780
    Down payment: $0 (for purposes of this estimate)
    Monthly payment: $849

Thanks!
    Rachel
  • mol4mol4 Member Posts: 1
    I found someone who is "selling" their leased 2009 ml350 for the buyout amount
    Listed on mb financials records, about 31k, plus the tax, so about 34k. Current leasee put only 10k miles. Concern is that he wants me to write check in full to mb financial, he will write up bill of sale and notarized it, but the sale still puts the car first to him, not direct to me. Then he turns over docs and I get title from state... Is there any way to make this transaction less risky? Should I take him and car to dealer and have them handle this transaction?
    Hey marsab73. Unfortunately, Mercedes is not currently providing any cash incentives on leases of the 2011 ML350. There's a ton of dealer cash on leftover 2010 models, but they don't have the special lease rates available on them.

Car_man
    Host
  • jpres11jpres11 Member Posts: 3
    Rachel,

I think you can do better a lot better. Send some internet quotes via Edmunds.com to other dealerships in your area. Use those quotes against the other dealerships and let them know you are working with such and such and this is what they offered..etc.. It worked for me as I am in my second week lease of a 2011 ML 350, 15k miles 39 months, out of pocket was 1st payment and fees.... I initially worked with the same dealer you mention and they were high in my opinion. Good luck.. Hope my post helps.
  • hypnoticshypnotics Member Posts: 69
    edited October 2010
    Rachel,

Selling price is too high, aim for $56-$56.2K
    Demand banks money factor of 0.0002 (dealership is tacking the .0007 on)
    Residual = 55% for 36 months 12k/yr
    If you get those, the payment should be $639.09 + tax

Hope this helps
    hi jpres11, if you dont mind me asking what are your monthly payments with tax ??

Im headed to my local MB dealer (SO CAL)tomm morning and need some ammo.

Does anyone know whether or not the november special offers are released before the 31st of October or is this something the mb staff do not find out about until midnight of the 31st.
  • fpinhofpinho Member Posts: 58
    Just picked up our ML350 4 Matic last night.

Palladium Silver, Premium Package 1, Heated Steering Wheel, Heated seats MSRP 55560.00 got the truck for (50,791.00) (1500.00) under invoice just 1st month, Bank Fee, DMV, Doc fee due which came out to 2200 and change monthly payment 589.00 with tax included 39 months 10K miles per year. Deal was done in northern NJ if anyone wants the dealer/saleman's info please shoot me an email .....
    Hello all im getting ready to pull trigger on

2011 MB ML350 RWD
    PREMIUM 1
    heated seats
    2000 drive off
    36 mo
    Sorry about the above message my darn iphone posted without me finishing up the post.

At any rate, im home now and the wife has her 2011 MB ml350 RWD

only options were premium 1 and heated seats. We negotiated 2000 total drive off, 36month, 12k miles a year, $520+ tax. I think my wife did pretty well, CARMAN what do you think?

We were shopping for the 4matic, but thought why, we live in los angeles where we only get a few inches of rain a year (if were lucky)and it would save us about $2000.00 bucks.

This was our first MB purchase and we were really pleased by the staff at Anaheim Hills MB, I would recommend to anyone in the area. If I can be of any help to anyone with further details dont hesitate to contact me. T

This is the best site for pre-purchase/lease research hands down, thank you all.
  • mannyraymannyray Member Posts: 1
    Great deal and post..Thanks for the info...Can you please provide the Money Factor and dealer/Salesman..thanks
  • tdubs2tdubs2 Member Posts: 7
    I am looking for a ML350 4Matic 36 month lease with 12k miles/year. Not sure about options yet. If anyone is aware of the MF and residual on the base model, please let me know. MF of 0.0002 and Residual of 56% from October deals doesn't sound bad at all.
    Hi tdubs2. The money factor that you mentioned is still available in November, but I believe that Mercedes' residual value for a 36 month, 12k lease of this truck is now 55%.

Car_man
    Host
  • coachcapcoachcap Member Posts: 3
    What is the MF and residual on a ML 350 4Matic for 48 months lease with 15K miles? Any special incentives?

I am looking at a 2011 ML350 AWD including Heated Seats, Tow Package, eletrical wiring for entertainment system. I recieved the following quote:

$55335 MSRP
    $1500 below invoice
    48 months
    15000 miles per year
    Residual $26,157
    $3000 drive off includes first month, reg, fees and $1600 cap reduction
    $548 per month including tax (Northern Cal)

Is this a good deal? Thanks for your help!
  • ankitpankitp Member Posts: 1
    Hi, would you be able to give me information regarding the dealership and the sales person from whom you got the deal, i am in market for similar car, i am considering ML350 vs 2011 Porsche Cayenne and BMW X6.

Thanks for you help
  • frictioncirclefrictioncircle Member Posts: 1
    I looked on MBUSA.com for excess mileage rate, found it at 25 cents per mile beyond your lease stated miles.

BUT, where do you find the mileage rate for excessive miles if you buy them up front? I once leased a 2005 CLK 500, and I am sure it was less, but I cannot find this on the MB site. Can anyone give me a URL to this info at the MBUSA or MBFinancial site??

In case anyone was wondering why you would buy them up front, I did so as it was cheaper than buying them after the fact, and I wanted to be able to drive it anywhere anytime ( I take a lot of long driving vacations) and not worry about the miles....
    Hi mannyray sorry for the late response. The money factor was .0002 which is less than 1/2 a percent. The dealer was Prestige Mercedes in Paramus NJ ask for salesman Mudduser Malik, tell him that Frank P. referred you to him.
    Hi ankitp the dealer is Prestige Mercedes in Paramus, NJ the salesman is Mudduser Malik tell him you were referred by Frank P.
  • storm10storm10 Member Posts: 260
    It depends... Usually if you need more miles, the residual value drops and it changes/increases your monthly payment. You can go as much as 20,000 miles per year by changing residual.
    But if you need more than 20,000 miles per year, or for example: you need only 18,000 miles instead of 15k or 20k - then you can buy additional miles at 20 cents per mile.
    Additionaly, you can get refund for the miles you bought upfront, but have not used at the end of the lease...
    Hope it helps.
    Hello coachcap. Mercedes-Benz Financial's buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 48 month lease of a 2011 ML350 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00007 and 47%, respectively.

A $1,500 under invoice is an excellent price for this truck.

Car_man
    Host
  • gforce11gforce11 Member Posts: 225
    FYI for those looking to lease the ML350...It's a pretty amazing deal right now and this ride leases best at 48 months (see CarMan's lease rate above). I'm seeing $2200 below invoice here in Southern California or at or below dealer cost.
  • dkrimgolddkrimgold Member Posts: 24
    @gforce - can you give an example lease please? I am in the market now. Is this for 2010 or 2011 as well?
  • chintchint Member Posts: 30
    Guys let me know if this something woth considering

2011 ML350 P1 & Heated seats only
    36 months lease 10K miles
    5000K down $499 + tax ( Free 5 payments included) which makes it $430+tax

MSRP 51K and buyback prize $29K
    A guy from So Cal has two dealers marking off almost $3000 under invoice right now on the ML350 2WD. I believe one of the dealers is in Riverside.
    Here's a LINK to the discussion.

MB has a 3% holdback cars that have been on the lot less than 30 days. 3% is significant on a car at this price range, which is why some dealers seem to be willing to go well below dealer cost to get a deal done. My guess is that the ML is gonna go through a redesign, just like CLS, which is why they are being heavily discounted.
    It is never advisable to put down so much cash on a lease. I can get into the whole "accident/theft" thing but I'm sure that point has been beaten to death by now. This is a lease, so the less money you give the lender, the better. The MF is so low, I just don't see the need to put any money down whatsoever. Not even for drive-off. Just roll it all into lease and pay ur 1st month payment.
  • davidinladavidinla Member Posts: 1
    2011 ML350 with P-1 package and heated seats. 12,000 miles per year, 48 month lease.

No money out of pocket and 47 payments of $560 (which includes all taxes). Annual maintenance included for 3 years as well as the MB version of Onstar for 3 years.
  • benz2779benz2779 Member Posts: 31
    What state are you getting this deal in? Is it a 4-matic or RWD? It does look like it can be improved... Assuming RWD on a car that has an M.S.R.P. of $52,145.00 (P1 and Heated Seats) look for a selling price of $46,264.00. Assuming CA sales tax and a total of $5,000 out of pocket should bring you to $451.15 per month. This is based on 10k miles per year and 36 month term.

If someone in your family is driving one of the competitive cars (BMW, Porsche, Lexus, Audi, Jaguar) it could mean an extra $1,000 off for conquest cash! If you haven't bought yet then keep shopping for this deal. If you need help finding the right dealer www.simplifiedcarbuying.com is one of the best resources to educate new car buyers - the free video is excellent and really puts things into perspective.

Let me know how you do... Good Luck!
  • benz2779benz2779 Member Posts: 31
    If you didn't buy yet then hold off and keep shopping... M.S.R.P. with maintenance should be $52,914.00 and look for a selling price of $47,031.00. This will bring you to a payment of $508.82 per month with 0 down (just plates) based on a 48 month term with 12,000 miles per year. The 3 year subscription to Mercedes Benz M-Brace is complimentary through Mercedes Financial until January 4, 2011 for anyone buying a new car with that feature.

Remember you may qualify for the Mercedes Benz Fleet program (over 10,000 companies involved) and it gets you an extra $3,000 off! Don't forget about the Conquest Cash of $1,000 if your currently driving a Porsche, BMW, Lexus, Audi or Jaguar.

If you need assistance finding this deal www.simplifiedcarbuying.com is one of the best resources on the web. The free video is excellent. Let me know how you do - Good Luck!
    @Benz, I am looking at the 2011 350 4matic with P1 and heated seats, MSRP around 56K. 12K miles, 42 mo. Without fleet or conquest, what should my monthly be with 0 down? Also, is it worth taking the 42mo or is the 36mo better now?

Car to be registered in NY.

Thanks,
    D
    Anyone have the MF and residual numbers for Dec yet? Are they the same as Nov?
  • bderushbderush Member Posts: 24
    Carman any word the money factor for Dec for 10k miles and 36 or 48 months?
  • kenoberrykenoberry Member Posts: 8
    edited December 2010
    Hello Car_Man,

Thanks for the past help in on my last 2 leases. Can you help with the current mf & residual for:
    2011 ML350 4Matic, 36 months, 15k/year

Thanks,

Ken
  • jlsellersjlsellers Member Posts: 38
    I was told by a dealer yesterday that the M Class lease rates/residuals carried over from November to December.
  • jlsellersjlsellers Member Posts: 38
    Nov was .00007 and 53% and apparently carried over to December per my dealer.
    Looking at a 2011 Ml 450 4 Matic 56200 MSRP, Selling Price $50,200. Lease quote on this for 10k Milles and $1500 Total Drive off was $573 with tax for 48 months. The money factor was marked up in their words a half point at .00057.

In addition to this I had $4144 of Negative Equity from a Trade that made the final payment $673 including tax. Do these numbers sound right or can I do better?
  • mbdealhuntermbdealhunter Member Posts: 11
    Primerib187 can you tell me what state and area you got this deal. If near me, I will send my contact info to obtain the dealer name and salesman. Thanks

#878 Re: Does this deal make sense? [bderush] by primerib187 Dec 8, 2010 (6:46 am)
    I just leased a new 2011 ML350 4matic with P1, front and rear heated seats, metallic paint, chrome accents, running boards, heated steering wheel. All scheduled maintenance included, winter floormats Sticker of $57,350 We traded in my wifes 2008 Lexus RX350 that had 14 months remaining on her lease that was approx ($3500) negative according to the dealer. We paid $917.00 out of pocket at ...
    View/reply at: Re: Does this deal make sense? [bderush]
  • shermar76shermar76 Member Posts: 7
    Hi all,

I currently drive a 2008 R350 and my sales person who I got the car from called me and gave me this deal and I want to know if it can be better. According to him, this is the best price and there is no more room.

2011 ML350 silver with black interior
    Running boards
    P1 Package
    Wood multifunction steering wheel
    Pre wired for entertainment system (I don't need this)
    Heated front seats
    Nothing out of pocket except incetives and first month
    This deal is for 10K/ year for 39months for $569/ month including NJ taxes.
    3 Years scheduled maintainance.
    Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
  • primerib187primerib187 Member Posts: 1
    Ohio
    I think its a solid deal. I just leased one that stickered for 56k for the same price. Your payment may come out even lower for 48 months. Its a great car for the payment though.
  • brelbrel Member Posts: 4
    I'm trying to decide between Q7 and ML350. What are the current 36 and 48 months 10K/year lease rates for ML350 BlueTEC?

Thanks in advance.
    There is a pretty decent promo on t he 27 mo lease, which I just picked up. I am getting 12K/year and the RV is 70% with the MF at .00079 (reduced furthre by 10 points if you go with autopay).

If you can get fleet or conquest cash, the deal becomes outrageous.
  • glipperglipper Member Posts: 13
    Looking at:

a. E350 for 24 mths; package 1 with the maintence option (MSRP $57k). What should I be looking at for a monthly payment and down payment. Is $659/mth and $k down too much (seems like it)

b. GL for 36 mths; package 1 with maintence, heated seats and rear entertainment (MSRP $67K); is $7k down and $800/mth too much (seems it)

Appreciate the help!
    Hi dkrimgold. Mercedes' December lease program for the M is exactly the same as it was in November.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi bderush. Mercedes-Benz Financial's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 ML350 4Matic with 10,000 miles per year are .00007 and 56%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 48 month lease are .00007 and 50%.

Car_man
    Host
    Any time, Ken. MErcedes-Benz Financial's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 ML350 4Matic with 15,000 miles per year are .00007 and 53%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.