Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MINI Cooper Lease Questions

Comments

• kerbkerb Posts: 124
    Greetings Car_Man:

As I plan to take delivery of the car in less than a week, could you kindly provide me with the March buy rate and residual for a 36 month/10k lease. Additionally, are you aware of any rebates/incentives? As always, thanks for your unparalleled assistance.

Best Regards.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    HI timmboj. Mercedes-Benz Financial's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Countryman S AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00180 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hey kerb. Mini's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Cooper Hardtop S with 10,000 miles per year are .00170 and 63%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi pilotman5. Mini's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Clubman S with 15,000 miles per year are .00160 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Ihitcows, I don't believe that Mini is currently providing any loyalty offers on the Cooper right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • nyc_engnyc_eng Posts: 7
    Hi Car Man,

Can you please post the MF & residual for a Cooper. 36months 10k/yr. A friend is in the middle of negotiations and we are trying to figure out if they are giving her a good deal.

Thank you very much!!!
    Hi ramblr. According to the latest information that I have seen, Mini Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Cooper Hardtop with 15,000 miles per year are .00150 and 65%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey nyc_eng. Mini Financial Services' March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Cooper Hardtop with 10,000 miles per year are .00150 and 68%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey kerb. Mini Financial Services' March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Cooper Hardtop S with 10,000 miles per year are .00170 and 63%, respectively.

Mini is currently providing a $500 "You-ification" incentive on this model.

Car_man
    Host
  • kerbkerb Posts: 124
    Excellent, thx. again Car_Man!!!
  • chiro444chiro444 Posts: 17
    Carman,
    Any info on the residual rate and money factor for the Roadster? Looking at a 10k lease for 3 years on the non turbo. Thanks.
  • Hi Car Man,

Could I get the current April MF & residual for a Cooper S at 36months and 15k/yr?

Thanks
  • would also like the rate for both Cooper and Cooper S same trim (base) with 6MT. 15k/yr 36 months. Thanks carman!

looking for MF and residual on both models.
  • brerjeffbrerjeff Posts: 6
    I am looking to lease a '12 Cooper hardtop (base) and was given a money factor of .00205

Is that good/bad?

Is that negotiable or based on credit?

Thank you in advance

Jeff
  • k_e_nk_e_n Posts: 28
    Hello all,

Does anyone know the current money factor and residual for a MINI Cooper S?

Thanks!
    You're welcome kerb.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi maserati86. Mini's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Hardtop Cooper S with 15,000 miles per year are .00180 and 60%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey jonathannyc. Mini's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a base 2012 Cooper with 15,000 miles per year are .00150 and 65%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Please see my previous post for the S numbers.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi Jeff. If your credit is in good shape the money factor that you were quoted is too high. Mini's current 36-month buy rate for the 36-month base Cooper is only .00150. Make sure that the dealer uses this factor to calculate your payment.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi k_e_n. I just posted it a couple of messages ago. Please check there for the information that you're looking for and let us know if you have any other questions.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.