Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Nissan Armada Lease Questions

1235»

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Here you go dolphin5. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Armada Platinum 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00071 and 48% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

I provided you with this truck's 36-month numbers instead of its 24-month numbers because the 3 year program is much, much better than the 2-year.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2012 model are .00036 and 47%.

Through January 2nd, Nissan is providing $2,000 bonus cash on the 2013 and 2012 Armada.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • bjamin82bjamin82 Member Posts: 2
    Hi...

Was curious on the latest lease numbers on a 2013 Armada 2WD Platinum. What are people seeing for sale price, money factor and residual percentage. Looking at a 36 or 39 month lease.

Also, I have am in a current Nissan Lease, a 2010 pathfinder, lease is up in October. I am way under on the miles, just rolled 22k, should have 39k by October. When I got the pathfinder, I was in a Altima lease, again way under on miles, about 8 months early, dealer bought out my lease since it was such a great used car. Can I expect the same? Or is this really just dealer specific?

Thanks
    Hi bjamin82. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Armada Platinum 2WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00012 and 46% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are .00012 and 45%.

Whether you are able to get anything out of your current leased vehicle will depend upon the dealer.

Car_man
    Host
  • sabrothesabrothe Member Posts: 7
    edited March 2013
    Car_Man--

These figures are for 15K miles per year. How much should I add to the residual for 12K miles (2%?). Additionally, I am a returning Nissan customer and have been offered $4,000 in additional lease cash. Can I combine this with the current money factor? Finally, does the residual % change if it is 2WD vs. 4WD?

Thanks!
    Hi sabrothe. While most banks bump residual values by 2% for a switch from 15,000 to 12,000 miles per year, I believe that NMAC's residual value increase is only 1%.

The $4,000 loyalty cash is an awesome deal isn't it. That makes a big difference. It can indeed be combined with the special money factor.

The residual value for a Platinum 4WD is 1% higher than the residual value for a Platinum 2WD.

Car_man
    Host
  • mkhalil33mkhalil33 Member Posts: 22
    Hi Car Man,
    I was wondering if you knew the April purchase finance rates and promos from Nissan. Thanks.
    I certainly do mkhalil33. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Armada Platinum 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00012 and 47% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • mkhalil33mkhalil33 Member Posts: 22
    Car man
    Do you know of the $4000 loyalty program is extended? I'm a current armada customer with 2 remaining payments. I'm thinking of buying the new one instead of lease, they are telling me the only promo is the $3000 or .9%. Does anyone have some sales prices for recently solds? Thanks.
    Yes, mkhalil33, the $4,000 owner loyalty cash offer was extended. However...Nissan's incentives on the Armada are significantly worse in April than they were in March. The non-loyalty cash incentives on it dropped significantly month-over-month.

Car_man
    Host
  • snow26snow26 Member Posts: 24
    What are the MF and residual on a 2013 armada platinum 4wd? How much should I be payingnformthis truck? Thanks
  • lease36or42lease36or42 Member Posts: 6
    what's a good monthly payment for a 2013 Armada 4x4 Platinum with Captain Chairs, most are MSRP around $55,900 to $54,000 and I am receiving sale price around $47,500 to $47,000 + TT. I don't want to put anything down, except for TT maybe.

Could you help me out with what a good total all in monthly payment should be for 36 or 39 month lease 12K miles per year. We live in a suburb of Philadelphia

Thank you
  • john675john675 Member Posts: 4
    Hi Car_man,

We are close to finalizing a deal on the Armada Platinum 4wd and I am hoping you can confirm the latest residual and money factor for a 36 month lease (12k miles/yr). They are offering a $44,595 purchase price, which seems like a pretty strong offer, but the monthly lease payment quoted seems really high.

Thank you
  • lease36or42lease36or42 Member Posts: 6
    what state are you in? That's a good price. Does that include Captain's Chairs? Once I get my lease numbers I'll post them.
  • john675john675 Member Posts: 4
    Hi Car_man, we are in Colorado and it was for a model with captains chairs, though we want the 2nd row bench. Nissan seems to be subsidizing the Armada heavily now. From what I can tell this is a great price but the dealership is saying it's only available for a purchase, not lease. Seems odd to me but again maybe there is some kind of special subsidy for purchases that they are applying. I appreciate you posting the money factor, residual, and any other info you have for leasing on 2013 Armada whe you have it.

Thanks!