Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Nissan Maxima Lease Questions

Comments

• rdel1rdel1 Member Posts: 21
    excellent deal - got the same car in NJ at 400 a month.... Paid an addtional ontime out of pocket of 250.00 for a spoiler (really makes the car) See if you can get them to throw it in.

Otherwise excellent deal.... I had all fees wrapped into the payment - DMV, etc. And I only had 12K miles...

Nice Job!
  • feenixfeenix Member Posts: 3
    Thank you Car man for communicating the December stats on the '11 Maxima.

All, I just completed the following lease deal today in NJ:

2011 Nissan Maxima SV with a premium package, floor/trunk mats and rear spoiler.
    39 Months, 12k miles, and $1,911 down which covers Taxes, DMV Fee, Doc Fee and Tire Tax. Monthly payment is $353; price includes a cap cost reduction of $2,000 in rebates. I priced in a $300 profit into my model, so in essence, I paid $1,700 below invoice price.

I'm very happy with this deal...
  • ddeliseddelise Member Posts: 353
    Nice - congrats - sounds like a great deal!

What was the MSRP, residual value, and money factor used for this deal?
  • feenixfeenix Member Posts: 3
    MSRP: $38,060
    Net Cap Cost: $32,986 (Includes $2k in rebates)
    Residual Value: 52%
    Money Factor: .00028
  • smarty666smarty666 Member Posts: 1,503
    I live in NJ too and I would love to know the dealer that gave you that deal so I can shop them next time around. The name would be greatly appreciated!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    You're very welcome, feenix. Congratulations on getting your new ride. I really like the Maxima. It's a lot of car for the money.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • raj11raj11 Member Posts: 7
    Hey CarMan
    Did Nissan change the mf for Maximas in January? what is the current mf and resid for 15k 39 month?
    thanks
    Hey raj11. NMAC's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 Maxima S with 15,000 miles per year are .00189 and 58%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • jackiejr027jackiejr027 Member Posts: 1
    Picking up a black maxima sv with premium package and backup camera on a 39 month lease,
    12k $289.00 a month $2000 total out of pocket .

Researched this deal at 4 dealerships tough work but extremely happy.

Buyout is 21,500
  • cheaplease4mecheaplease4me Member Posts: 1
    msingh626--

Did you finalize with legends? Thinking about going to them-- saw their ads, etc. Are their any downside to using these leasing companies? Do they approach dealers or how do they get their cars?

Thx
  • mjt5mjt5 Member Posts: 13
    Hi Carman,

I am looking at turning in my '08 Maxima SE and leasing a new vehicle in the month of January. I was wondering what the current money factor and residual % would be for a 39month 15k year lease on the vehicle noted above.
    Also, I am being told that there is currently $1,500 available in customer incentives for the Northeast at the moment. Do you know when this incentive is set to expire?
    Thanks so much in advance for your response.
  • msingh626msingh626 Member Posts: 8
    No i did not go with Legend leasing. I went to a dealership and finalized the deal. Got Free oil changes,tire rotation for the life of the car. $435 a month with 18,000 miles for 39 months. 2011 maxima w/ premium and tech package, its fully loaded. Out of pocket was $750 which was for the 1st month payment and DMV fees, etc.
    Hi mjt5. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 Maxima SV Sport with 15,000 miles per year are .00159 and 58%, respectively.

You are correct, there is currently a total of $1,500 in cash incentives available on leases of this car in the Northeast.

These programs are scheduled to run through the end of January.

Car_man
    Host
  • jmartelljmartell Member Posts: 9
    @jackiejr:

Wow! Sounds like an amazing deal. I am in the market for a Maxima with premium package and technology package. Any helpful negotiating tips?
    Thanks for the info Carman

Unfortunately I was not able to close the deal because NMAC would not offer a pull ahead program.

Do you know Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for both a 36month and 39 month lease on a 2011 Maxima SV Sport with 15,000 miles per year?

Also, are they still offering the $1500 as I still see it on the corporate website?

Thanks
    No problem mjt5.

NMAC's February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a base 2011 Maxima SV with 15,000 miles per year are .00133 and 59%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00133 ad 58%.

Yes, in certain regions Nissan is still providing a $1,500 cash incentive on leases of this car.

Car_man
    Host
  • existencesexistences Member Posts: 1
    I just closed on a 39-month lease of a 2011 Maxima 3.5 SV with Premium Package, Splash Guards, and Floor Mats. Metallic Slate with black leather.

MSRP: $37,860.00
    Invoice: ~$34,555.00

I paid $300 at signing and had $2300 in remaining 2010 Nissan Sentra SR lease payments remaining which was negative equity. The dealership bought out my lease for $14000.

I'm paying $303 a month which includes everything. What'dya think? I think it's a rare awesome deal. Just put 20% tints all around, love this car.
    Thanks so much for the info Carman

Was able to get the following deal on '11 SV Sport with Mats and Mudflaps based upon a 39 month 15k lease.
    It includes $3500 in rebates/incentives avail along with the 3 month pull ahead program to get me out of current Maxima lease that expires on 6/21(Dealer using part of rebate to pay the remaining 4th month of $355.00):

MSRP $36,710.00
    INV $33,558.00
    Selling Price $30,467.00 (includes $3,145.00 rebates ($3500 rebates -$355.00 last month payment on current lease)and tire/rim hazard ins)
    +Acqusition Fee $ 595.00
    +Total Sales Tax $ 1,172.00
    Adj Cap $32,234.00
    Residual $21,292.00 (58%)
    Money Factor .00133
    Monthly Payment $ 351.76 including taxes

First month $351.76 & DMV $157.50 Due at signing = $509.26

Any thoughts on this deal?
  • luthanluthan Member Posts: 24
    How are people here getting deals on maxima sv for close to 310/month range. I'm shopping for a sonata but love the maxima, just thought it was out of my range which is 310/month.
    If I can get SV with no money down for 310ish a month, please let me if that's even possible.
  • madmax18madmax18 Member Posts: 1
    Definitely stop in to a dealer. I am in an Altima lease and they have said they will pay my last three months on the lease and give me 4k in rebates the payment came to 319 with just first month. Dealer is in upstate NY. 58% residual.
  • jkjckjkjck Member Posts: 1
    I just worked a 39mo/15K deal, 159 down ( DMV fees) 389/mnth. Obsiden black with black int.
    They also pulled me ahead 4 months on my 08 Altima . I think its pretty good. Any input would be a great help . Im signing tomorrow
  • schierlohschierloh Member Posts: 1
    Anyone have residual %, mf for 12k, 39 month lease in NJ? Incentives?
  • countvladcountvlad Member Posts: 1
    Yoju just have to negotiate. Feb's pull ahead was great, they pulled me 4mos ahead. There is an additional $500 lease cash for Presidents Day weekend. They ended up buying out my Altima, giving me $1000 for pull ahead and $4000 total rebate and pull ahead. Net result:
    $35,0000 Maxima SV w/ spoiler/mats/flaps.
    zero out of pocket
    They paid the 1st month and all taxes
    $299/mo tax included. They even went and got the car 85 miles away!!!
    The deals are out there, shop around, talk to people and NEGOTIATE!
    Update:

Picked up car yesterday and was able to negotitate it down a little further with bonus holiday cash avail this weekend

Was able to get the following deal on '11 SV Sport with Mats and Mudflaps based upon a 39 month 15k lease.

MSRP $36,710.00
    INV $33,558.00
    Selling Price $30,061.00 (includes $4,000.00 rebates, $355.00 4th payment on existing Maxima, remote start, and tire/rim hazard ins)
    +Acqusition Fee $ 595.00
    +Total Sales Tax $ 1,138.24
    Adj Cap $31,794.24
    Residual $21,292.00 (58%)
    Money Factor .00133
    Monthly Payment $ 339.89 including taxes

First month $339.89 & DMV $157.50 Due at signing = $497.39

Thanks again to Carman and all the others that post on this forum. Great help and a great car!
  • gs42gs42 Member Posts: 54
    Check Legend and Marquis leasing along with Ramsey Nissan in New Jersey. One shows an SV Premium tech for 279.00 a month, bank fee and first payment out of pocket. All have websites and if you are a current lease customer there is a $2000.00 loyalty rebate in addition to the other incentives.

Hope these are around when my lease is up. At that price, why not have new car in warranty?
  • steevosteevo Member Posts: 389
    Maxima has to be one of the best leasing cars. I can echo the posts above.
    First off, the Loyalty deal is phenomenal. I received the mailer from Nissan. Nissan pull ahead of 3 months plus enough loyalty cash to buy remaining payments, and combination of discount and Loyalty cash left over I ended up with a Maxima SV Premium/Tech/Spoiler .. MSRP 40110.
    379 for 39 months. 15000 miles. First plus DMV up front. Plus a charge of 325 in tax on the loylty/bonus cash money from Nissan.
    One of best deals I've ever worked out. Presidents Day money + Lease Loyalty Cash = SWEET!
    Look for the Lease Loyalty mailer from Nissan if you have a lease running out in the next 6 months.
    Thaks Car_man and others on this board for information.
  • rxkerxke Member Posts: 168
    Hi Car Man
    Could you please provide me with the money factor and residual value for leasing a 2011 Maxima for 36 or 39 months with 10,000 miles per year in NJ? I know that Nissan is offering lots of incentives to retail customers and incentives to dealers (Stair step program noted in Automotive News). Thank you in advance as you have been very helpful in the past enabling me to negotiate successfully with dealers.
  • masiasmasias Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2011
    Hi carman,

First of all thanks for the great thread,

Could you please provide me with the money factor and residual value for leasing a 2011 Maxima SV ( not sport or prem package) for 39 months with 12,000 miles per year in NY.

They quoted me at Nissan Dealer p of 299$ mo for 39 mo for 12k miles yr

2400 down for taxes , dmv etc . first month included.

any feedback will be appreciated and if there are any better deals i can negotiate on . thanks in advance!!
  • fletch58fletch58 Member Posts: 19
    edited February 2011
    SV Sport, sticker 36,850
    $3200 in total payments owed on trade, Altima. ate 3 and rolled 5
    ZERO out of pocket ---
    15K miles, $399 including tax

LOVE THE DEAL AND THE CAR :)
    Orlando Area
  • nynvnynv Member Posts: 1
    Just picked up 2011 Nissan Maxima S Lease, Long Island NY

39 month, 15k miles/year, $259 a month S model w floor mats

Wound up being about $3900 total out of pocket more than I wanted to put down didn't know about supposed cap cost tax?? A $1500 Nissan rebate was also used.

buyout option $18500, I don't really understand residual factor but I think it's 59% if that makes sense. Does this sound like a decent deal or did I screw up??

Thanks for help.
    Well.. If you roll all that up front money into the lease you are paying about 359 per month , if it was no money down at all. So compare that price to the posts before yours and you can judge for yourself. Enjoy the new car!
  • illusionj1illusionj1 Member Posts: 2
    Hey Carman,
    What is the current residual and money factor in March for a 2011 Maxima SV with Sport and Technology Package. 39 month at 15K miles for Georgia?
  • mook12mook12 Member Posts: 61
    Hi guys, I leased my maxima s back in august but I'm reading these posts and just want to know if I did ok. Msrp was about $32000, selling price was $26899. Now I owed over $2000 on my altima which they paid off and the car had a negative equity of about $1500 based on their appraisal. I put $1700 out of pocket to cover first month and dmv fees plus tax. I'm paying $309 per month. What do you guys think? I don't remember the money factor but the residual is $16800 rounded off to buy out
  • 501501 Member Posts: 24
    Can you guys tell me if this is a good deal or not so good? Want to pull the trigger soon if its good.

Maxima SV
    +Monitor Package
    + Heat Package

$35,580 MSRP
    $32,279 Total Capital Cost
    0.00142 Retention/Disclosed Rate
    $20,580.60 Purchase Option

$699.16 Total cash due at signing (included 1st payment)
    $405.22 monthly payment.

39 months - 15,000 miles per year

If there's any other number needed from this dealer disclosure sheet, let me know.
    Have you looked at the previous posts? Plenty of recent deals recounted. Your deal is good, but you can do better..
    edited March 2011
    OK my new deal is significantly better than last week, can I expect to do any better than this? Seems very good to me.

Maxima SV
    +Monitor Package
    + Heat Package
    + Splash Guards

$35,730 MSRP
    $31,299 Total Capital Cost
    0.00142 Retention/Disclosed Rate (Money Factor)
    $20,366 Purchase Option

$750.00 Total cash due at signing (included 1st payment)
    $347.45 monthly payment.

39 months - 15,000 miles per year

This deal is only good from Friday to Monday the 21st with the extra $500 St Patty Day Bonus cash, otherwise the monthly payment jumps up $14.
  • sandianasandiana Member Posts: 33
    Sounds like a good deal to me -- my SV is equipped EXACTLY like yours. Since I leased mine last June, I'm not too familiar with the current deals, but I can tell you that I paid $3,000 down and my payment is $315 for 39 months @ 15K per year. As far as I can tell, I got a great deal, and yours sounds pretty good to me, too. My buyout option is less, but if you don't plan on buying it at lease end that shouldn't really matter. Just my two cents -- by the way, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY CAR! You'll be so happy if you get it. Good luck!
  • alcapalcap Member Posts: 82
    Hello all,

I am new here and in the market for 2011 Max SV sport. What would be good deal for 36/39 month lease with 12k per year. The only thing I want to sign and drive I don't want to put any money out of pocket.

Thanks,

Alex
    Hey rxke. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Maxima S with 10,000 miles per year are .00188 and 62%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    You're very welcome masias. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a base 2011 Maxima SV with 12,000 miles per year are .00142 and 59%, respectively.

Shoot for a selling price that's as close to dealer invoice minus the available cash incentives as possible.

Car_man
    Host
  • nolesaknolesak Member Posts: 1
    Car Man,

Please let me know what the current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 Maxima SV w/Sport Package and 12,000 miles per year.

Thanks in advance!
    Here's the information that you're looking for, nolesak. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 Maxima SV Sport with 12,000 miles per year are .00142 and 59%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • nickisdacubenickisdacube Member Posts: 3
    I just got a pretty amazing deal... on a 15k mile 39 month lease

2011 SV with premium and tech package, and spoiler.
    MSRP - 40,080
    Purchase price - 33,559
    residual - 57%
    money factor - .00133
    down payment - $1,053.. first month and fees
    monthly payment - 416.00

I am extremely happy with the car. If I was already in a nissan lease the deal I could of gotten would have been even greater...
  • amansamans Member Posts: 2
    Hey guys,

How does this sound?
    2011 Nissan Maxima SE with prem package
    12k miles/yr, $3700 down with $400 per month after tax
    Horrible compared to the post right before yours. And others, read back a bit. You can do much better.
    Yea you can do better than that with NO money down
  • t_h_o_pt_h_o_p Member Posts: 1
    Here is my first offer.
    MSRP40,110.....SV with premium and tech package.

Sale price 35,995
    cap/acq fee: 845$
    rate: .00136
    risidual: 59%
    39 months
    12,000 miles/year
    515 down/ 429/month
    Is this pretty good? If I were to try to get a better deal where would be my best place to start?
  • gs42gs42 Member Posts: 54
    It appears the loyalty cash and the pull ahead programs are not in effect this month. Lease deals are up about $50.00 per month right now. With gas prices where they are, those incentives may return later this year so waiting a while to see may be the best course.
  • theguactheguac Member Posts: 5
    edited April 2011
    I just leased a Maxima SV with premium package/technology package/rear spoiler.

39 months, 12k/yr

MSRP 40,110
    Price 34,334 (after 1k leasing rebate)

Negative equity in my trade of about $1000.

I put down $3000, monthly payment turned out to be $366 with everything included. They're also getting it from a dealer about 70 miles away for free!

I thought that was pretty good...good enough to justify getting the Maxima over the G37x!! =) What do you guys think?
  • fat_professorfat_professor Member Posts: 6
    Greetings, all. I am currently leasing a 2009 Altima, and I am considering ending the lease early at a cost of several thousand dollars and getting a Maxima. Obviously, that also leaves me with the considerable option to just wait and get the car I really want later. Three questions:

1) What are the current money factor and residual for a 2011 Maxima SV, 15k/yr, with premium and technology?
    2) There is a $1500 rebate listed for purchases. Is that available for leases?
    3) Let's say I wait until the Fall and model year end closeout. How likely is it that the deals get substantially better in September/October?

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.