Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Nissan Maxima Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Here you go, clif3. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Maxima SV with 12,000 miles per year are .00122 and 57%, respectively.

Nissan's cash incentives vary by region. The $1,250 consumer cash that is available on this car in Florida is not compatible with the special NMAC lease program, but there is a $750 cash incentive on this car in your area that is.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • tyshooter1tyshooter1 Member Posts: 5
    I did the math you`re lease was supposed to be $344.94 With tax ($22 dollars more maybe because you got 15k?)
  • cwhoustoncwhouston Member Posts: 1
    Wondering if you can help me out by telling me the money factor and residual value from Nissan on a 2010 Nissan Maxima S - 15k/36 month lease (In Texas).
    I am about to lease one - and knowing what I should be getting for these would help me in negotiations.

Thanks for he help.
  • djwchadjwcha Member Posts: 6
    Just got a Quote
    2010 Maxima SV w/ Tech(nav), Cold,Monitor, xenon lights,Floor mats, Splash guards
    MSRP $36700
    Selling Price $33,305
    MF .00105
    Residual $20,304
    5 payments left on Pathfinder ($435) nissan will pay 3 for early lease incentive
    8% tax
    $600 total out of pocket (1st payment DMV fees)
    $447 month 39 month 15k

I don't mind the 39 month lease, with Nissan's early turn in programs, I'll get rid of it before the warranty runs out. Does this seem like a decent deal?
  • stuffedmonkeystuffedmonkey Member Posts: 12
    I just leased a 2010 Maxima SV
    Splash guards, Floor mats, Trunk organizer, Premium pkg and Premium Tech pkg.
    MSRP - $39470
    39 mths / 12k miles per year.
    $502.80 down (1st pmt and doc fee)
    Monthly is $452.80.
    Sales tax is 6.5%

I feel that I got a decent deal.
  • gexogexo Member Posts: 33
    wow thats a lot, i checked with my friend, who is a broker, and the car comes out to be $400
  • rbc3rbc3 Member Posts: 5
    Hi,

I was just quoted this for the Maxima SV. Not sure what to think, because I've seen people in this thread being quoted in the mid 33K's and up, so was wondering if this is a good deal for the car with tech package. Are there any incentives this january - is this a good cap cost to settle on? or should i wait for Feb perhaps to see if the MF will go down. Thanks.

Premium & Tech Pkg:
    39mos // 15,000 miles per year // zero down // $470.00 per month including sales tax.
    OR with $3000.00 = $387.95
    Break down List $39700 Sell $36074 residual $21438

Premium, NO Tech Pkg:
    39mos // 15,000 miles per year // zero down // $450.00
    OR with $3000 down $367.00
  • stuffedmonkeystuffedmonkey Member Posts: 12
    How in the world could it come to $400 including taxes per month with nothing down but first pmt and plates?
    400 a month with first month due at signing and bank fee, if everything included then 420 a month and no doc fee. my friend is a broker and he told me that nissan is being very aggresive this month with prices.
    thats not a good deal, because with everything in the payment with 15k, 39months, for premium and tech it comes out to be 438.00
    Thanks for your reply. Could you tell me how you calculated that? As in what numbers did you use? Thanks very much.
    my friend is a broker who calculated on their system, the msrp of the car is 38980.00 and keep in mind that these prices are for NY, any other state is cheaper.
    Well, if this dealer does not give me what I want in that price range, I might go up to NY and get the car from your broker! So these prices you were telling me are the out the door prices? 0 down and 438?
    438 with due at signing first month, and plates. everything is in the payment. Nissan is giving from what he tells me 1000 rebate. where are you located because that can also lower your payment.
    I am located in Ohio. Yeah the dealers here don't seem to be budging on the deal. If they do not come through, do you know of any dealers in other states that will?
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi cwhouston. Here's the info that you're looking for. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Maxima S with 15,000 miles per year are .00151 and 56%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    i really don't know any other dealer around your area that will, people around Ohio, Florida, Louisiana, south Carolina and so on... have limited dealers compared to NY and NJ and their prices will never compare to the price down here. They go by their own territory, since the sales are very slow, their profit needs to be higher to cover their expenses, also they don't get the car the same price as dealers or brokers here. Hope this helps.
    Yep, it is helpful, but now I am not sure what price I should stick to with the dealers in Ohio. If they are quoting me significantly more per month, then it would almost make sense to come down to NYC and pick it up from a dealer there. Know of any in your area that would give me the price you quoted?
  • nypaymannypayman Member Posts: 12
    anyone have the current mf & resid for an SV, 15k a year 39 months.

Being quoted $2000 oop $358 a mo for an sv.......sticker @ 35,350.00...thanks

this forum helps a lot.
  • sshabajsshabaj Member Posts: 10
    Hello all,

New to this site and I love it already. So, I'm in the market for a 2010 Nissan MaximSV premium and technology package. Car is about $39,000.
    The best deal I got so far was at $437.00 a month for 39 months 12,000 miles a year with $737.00 down(first payment and plates).
    I just got another quote last night for $425.00 a month for 42 months 10,000 miles a year with $650.00 down. Both of these deal were willing to take my last months lease payment on my current lease of $329.82.
    I think if I go with a 42 month lease my payment should be lower.
    My goal is to be at or just under $400 a month with basically nothing down. Is this feasible or am I crazy? I dont mind being at 42 months and 10,000 miles a year as long as I can get that payment down. If so, and someone knows a stealership in the tri-state area that can make this happen please let me know.

Thanks!
    payman,

i dont know where your from however try Central Nissan on Central park avenue in Yonkers, NY. Tell them that you are a referral from a friend. I think they can help you. If not, try Staten Island Nissan. Make sure you tell them what you were quoted and tell them to beat it.
    thanks for the advice.....ilive on s.i. & they have a lousy rep for lying & wasting people's time.....was trying to get the factors to see how good a deal i actually have......seems good to me, just want to be sure.
    to be honest i relly dont, i know i shoped at some dealers when i was geting my car, but nobody was as agresive as leasing companies.
    Did your "friend" figure in the last two payments on the Pathfinder? I ended up making the deal $0 out of pocket $447 15k year 39 months and they cut me a check for the payment on Pathfinder. This was upstate NY
    I was quoted a MF .00105, & I think a Resid of .55 This was supposedly top tier,
    Anyone have anythought on these numbers?
    if they're correct my deal for an sv with cold & monitor packages looks off by over $1000.
    would appreciate any input........thanks
  • nystarnystar Member Posts: 28
    I went to Nissan of Manhattan in NY today and they have the curent offer :
    Nissan Maxima S
    10K Miles per Year
    $1999 Down
    $249 Per Month for 42 Months

What do you think about this Deal ?
    nissan doesnt do 10k, thats the first time i hear this and why 42 when the best program is for 39, it seems like they are trying to screw you over, stay away! whats the MSRP of the car and also the $1999 down doesnt include sales tax, first month, bank fee, and plates!
    Gexo,

Hope all is well. So I was quoted $437 a month, with first month down payment and plates which came out to $650.00 out of pocket. This is on a 2010 Maxima SV with premium and technology packages in it. I think the MSRP was close to $39,000. This is with 12k miles a year.
    Then I was quoted $425.00 a month with $650 down for 42 months 10k miles. You seem very saavy when it comes to lease prices and I would like your input on the deals if you dont mind.

Thanks in advance!
    Thank you very much for your repy, The guy there said it will be 4800 including titles, fees, bank fee, aquisition fee and tax. He said $ 4800 total and $239 per month for 42 months, I am not sure if it is 10K or 12K miles. I didn't ask about the MSRP. Also a similar offer available at Nissan Bayridge (3000 Down+ Fees and Tax+ First Month and $199 per month ) ! for 42 months ?

I am sking if there might be any trick with these deals ? I spoke with the sales guy at Nissan of Manhattan 4 months ago but I was not really ready to buy, the deal was $210 per month for 39 months and $4800 total (including everything, tax+ Titles, Fees). Now he says I can give you the same deal but with $239 per month !is there any trick in this Deal or Hidden fees ? I am not very expert in this and I bought my Camry the Same way from Toyota of Manhattan for $179 per month and $1600 Down + 600 Bank fee + Titles and tax and I never asked about the MSRP as I didn't realize it is necessary as the monthly fee is more important to me because I will not purshase the car at the end of the lease ! So far I am paying $179 per month and it turned out that they were very honest and no games or hidden charges !

But Nissan of Manhattan is a different company and the price seems very low for a Maxima and thats why I wanted to check ! I noticed that only NY dealers are giving such low prices that even NJ dealers cant match !
  • smarty666smarty666 Member Posts: 1,503
    your focused too much on the low monthly payment!! $4800 down and 42 months is ridiculous for a lease; that is too much money down, and with 42 months you'll be out of warranty for almost 6 months; your lease should not be more than 36 months on a Nissan; hey but if you want to pay $239 a month its your funeral!
    Nissan doesnt do 10K a year! I dont know what they are smoking but Nissan is standard with 12K then you can go to 15K and 18K a year, not 10k! The first deal that was given to you is not bad, where are you located? and whatever you do dont go with the second option!
    its true that NY dealers and brokers are more aggressive then NJ but when you register the car in NJ while leasing it from NY, your payment gets lower because your sales tax is lower in NJ then in NY, the numbers are total rip off! why put so much money down? lets say your car gets stolen after a month or two, you will loose your down payment on the car! the most you should do is pay your state taxes and that's all! it is absolutely not worth putting this much money down!
    Gexo,

Thanks for the reply!
    I am located in The Bronx.
    I dont mind doing a 42 month with 12k miles a year, if I can get the monthly payment down to under $400. What do you think? Do you have a dealership you can recomend or a lease company?

Thanks!
    okay, i can help you do a 39 month lease with 12k a year, which maxima are you looking for and also how is your credit? email me at gexo14@gmail.com
    Thank you very much for your reply, actually the down is $2000 but with other fees like Bank fee ($599) and Aquisition (around 700) + tax and titles will reach $4800 !

If I dont pay the $2000 Down, it will be only $2800 for other fees to be paid at purchase (First month+ Bank fee + Aquisition + Titlles and DMV fees and Tax).

So do you think it would be a good deal if I go back and tell him I want to pay only the other fees + First Months ($ 2800) with 0 down ! and for sure that means the $2000 Down should be added to the $239 Lease for 39 months which will be ($2000/39 = $51 added to the monthly payment)

So the deal should be $239 + 51 = 290 per month + Tax and the down would be $0 + other fees ($2800 including the upfront tax)

Please advice if this would be a good deal so I will go and negotiate it ! (This is from Nissan of Manhattan, NY).

I appreciate all your answers and help

Regards
    Thank you very much, the Deal is with Nissan of Manhattan, New York City (even if I don't pay the $2000 Down, there will be other fees like $ 599 bank fee and another $700 Aquisition Fee + First Month + Titles and other Registration fees which the sales says it will be $2800 including Tax for the upfront !
    thanks for the reply, I really appreciate it (even with $0 down, I still have to pay around $2400 for other fees like bank and aquisition fee and other titles and registration fees). the salesman said it will be around 2800 including the tax for the upfront but if I pay 0 down I think there shouldnt be any upfront tax !
    yeah but you don't have to pay the taxes, you can put the taxes in the payment and only pay the bank fee, first month, and plates. and also your calculation is off, your payment will wont go up by $51 it will be more. Tell me the kind of maxima you are looking for with what options and i will calculate it for you and tell you the price with taxes in the payment and upfront, hope this helps, thanks.
    I am looking for the Nissan Maxima S base model (it comes with sunroof and 18" wheels) (I think the MSRP is around $30, 500)
    Yeah but they have another $700 which is destination fees
  • pschamppschamp Member Posts: 1
    I am about to sign a lease on a 2010 Maxima in MI. I have shopped around at a few places in MI and OH, but wanted to check here to see if I am getting a good deal. Here are the details:

2010 Maxima SV (Tuscan Red with Cafe Latte Interior) with Monitor and Cold Package and Splash Guards and Floor Mats
    39 month/12k mi yr
    $35,350 MSRP
    $1500 due at signing
    $299 per month

Please let me know your thoughts on these #'s before I sign. Thanks for any and all input.
    destination charge depending where u are.
    just leased the same---35,350 car w 15k
    nyc tax 8.875%

2000 and $370......less taxes= $340 less 3k miles = $330

think your deal lis great
  • clasleyclasley Member Posts: 16
    I have an 04 Maxima now. I am looking to lease a 2010 Maxima SV and just need some clarification. The dealers website says there is $1000 leasing cash available as well as a $1250 rebate. I read another post that said there were special requirements to get the full 1250. Also the autoshow is in town so there is an additional $500 show discount being offered.

I've had been debating on leasing now or waiting until later in the year to see if the deals got better but if I can get all these I may pull the trigger. What are the requirements to get the $1250? I live in St. Louis if that helps.

Thanks
    After a month of bargaining with dealerships I finally got what I wanted.
    2010 Nissan Maxima Sv With Premium + Premium technlogy package + spoiler
    $650.00 total out of pocket due at signing for first month and dmv plates.
    Monthly Payment $399 taxes included in the payment.

What you guys think?
  • mao2mao2 Member Posts: 10
    Im leasing tomorrow Maxima sv premium with spoiler and wind deflector $384 per month 12k 39 month. Out of pocket is first month, bank fee and dmv. Taxes in. What you guys think. Ny lease.
  • mao2mao2 Member Posts: 10
    No bank fee? What state? Sounds great
    Im in NY. I made the dealer put everything in the payment.
    I started out at $568.00 a month with $1000.00 do at signing and have got it down to $399 a month with $650 due at signing.
This discussion has been closed.