Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Nissan Maxima Lease Questions

Comments

• mao2mao2 Member Posts: 10
    I thought I did well. Im gonna try to get tech in but dont think they ll do it. My out of pocket approx1000
  • fr05993fr05993 Member Posts: 2
    A very good deal.....my friend just leased same vehicle SV+Prem+Tech+spoiler Pkg (MSRP 39,330ish) for 39mos/15k miles for $432/mo with $650 down.
  • fr05993fr05993 Member Posts: 2
    I just leased 2010 Maxima SV+Prem 39mos/12k miles $1000 down for $365/mo. NJ lease.
  • nkf2008nkf2008 Member Posts: 88
    I just got a quote in NY for a 2010 Maxima

SV 375 month
    Sport 395 month
    Premium 410 month

taxes in payments, out of pocket only bank fee, first month, dmv fees.
    Let me know if this is a good deal or walk away... thanks
  • rhard49rhard49 Member Posts: 226
    I think its off by the bank fee on the premium, and the spread is incorrect on the various models, if you are looking at just the sv. By that I mean the premium package cost 2850 at dealer cost which is 73 dolllars a month subtract that from the premium and the sv would be 335 using your numbers.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Nypayman, Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2010 Maxima SV with 15,000 miles per year are .00105 and 54%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi clasley. Nissan's current incentives for the Maxima vary by region. The $1,250 that you mentioned is consumer cash. Unfortunately, it is not compatible with NMAC's special lease program. Having said this, in the parts of the country that have $1,250 consumer cash Nissan is providing a $1,000 cash incentive on NMAC leases.

So in short, if you lease you're eligible for the $1,000 plus the auto show bonus,

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • stadiumstatuzstadiumstatuz Member Posts: 3
    hey guys im thinking about leasing a Sv-Sport with monitor package in Ny. I have a friend that works in Star Nissan but I know most times that doesnt matter. Anyone have prices for a 39 month 12k with taxes,bank fee, first payment up front? Im looking to pay no more than 350 and month. Obviously noone should go into the dealer telling them the price you need.
  • rhard49rhard49 Member Posts: 226
    What was the 1500 due at signing cost reduction? did the deal include tax's at that price
  • jordanleejordanlee Member Posts: 1
    I've got an offer to lease 2010 SV premium with all packages MSRP $39,000. navy blue with charcoal premium leather, along with a trade where I still owe $18,600 +. I don't want to put anything down. Dealer offered me $470 per with nothing down for 39m @ 15k.. Basically we swap the keys and I leave with the car. That's actually what I told them. No more. We shook hands and I said give me a couple days to think about it. This out of Philly.. Is this a good deal?
  • gexogexo Member Posts: 33
    you are overpaying. Don't do it. I can get you the car for $445.00 with everything caped in the payment, all you give due at signing is first month and plates.
    the car comes out to be $356.00 with first month, dmv, and plates due at signing. All together $1470.00 For 39months and 12K a year.
    wow that sounds really low, I went to the dealer and could only haggle 2500 for 350. What do you think they are holding back?
    money what else???? the prices got better, know they are giving 2500 rebate instead of 1500
    is this for Ny? Im looking on the Nissan website and dont see anything about 2500 rebate.
  • cbk125cbk125 Member Posts: 9
    I am considering a 2010 Maxima 3.5SV with cold package with MSRP=$34,650. Deal on the table is zero due at delivery, 39 month lease 15K miles per year, $372 tax included. This is a sign and drive deal.

Is this is a good deal?

Thanks!!!!
  • loonwoodloonwood Member Posts: 1
    Just leased 2010 Maxima SV with Nav 39 months 15K / yr $395.00 per month.

Nissan buying out old lease 3 months ahead.

Only 1st payment due at signing.
    Can you advise if the $395 includes tax?
    What is the MSRP of the car?
    What state did you purchase?
    What was the sell price?

Thanks!!!!
  • njshorewillnjshorewill Member Posts: 17
    Boy did I lease my car at the wrong time (October)...mine was the 2nd 2010 SV Sport they got (and the first Crimson Black ever!)...but when you total your "09, insurance only gives you $$ for a rental, sometimes you have no choice!

The money factor is HALF of what it was in October!
    I was just told by my friend who is a leasing broker that for Presidents Day Nissan has an additional incentive on the Maximas, which can save you anywhere from 10-20 dollars.

I am getting a SV with Cold Package and Monitor Package for 340.00, with taxes in payments (NY). Upfront fees are 1st month, Bank fee, DMV fees.

I was told that its a steal, but this offer ends on Monday. You have to get your application in by then. Usually deals like this happen and they are very lucrative. Just need to be at the right place at the right time to get them.
  • nypaymannypayman Member Posts: 12
    just did the same car 35,350 ...... 2000 out of pocket 372 month....
    knew i spent 1500+ extra...you 're getting the deal i couldn't......
    if there's more to save it's minute....
    Thanks for the details. Sounds like a great deal.

Can you advise what NY tax is and what you will owe at signing?
    ny tax is 8.75% i think, and due at signing is just first month, bank fees, and dmv fees. Those fees come out to be around 1400-1500.
  • mustseembmustseemb Member Posts: 3
    I just got a quote for a 2010 Maxima S (base model).
    1500 down.
    358/month.

Based on what I'm reading, this is way overpriced, as people are getting Maxima SV's for cheaper with less down.....

In Utah....
    they are trying to rippppp u off!
    Thanks. And that was after coming down from 380!!!
    Any ideas from the group on how to get the dealer to be reasonable? I think the main concern is that they are trying to base the lease off of MSRP.
  • avoiceofreasonavoiceofreason Member Posts: 1
    There are alot of factors you are not even considering in your question.

how long is your lease and how many miles per year?
    how much is your trade in actually worth?
    are they offering you more than its true value or less?
    there are alot of factors that people don't realize when they try to get a car. You cant go on these forms and base a payment off what someone else got because you dont know all the factors. the easiest way to get the best deal is to find a time when there are alot of incentives and make two dealership fight for the deal
  • mjb27mjb27 Member Posts: 13
    Thought I'd share what offer I am considering:

Maxima SV Premium
    Tech Package w/ Hard Drive
    Rear Spoiler
    (Pretty much ever option they have)
    MF: .00105
    MSRP: $39,225
    Selling Price: Around $36,500 I think or right at invoice
    12K Miles
    39 Months
    $0 out of pocket(sign and drive)
    $1,500 in 'Dealer Money' applied
    $463 per month
    W/ inception of $965 my payment would be $439

I was considering a Lexus IS250, which was about the same MSRP with a .0020 MF and my payment would have been $471 with $1,250 out of pocket FOR A 48 MONTH LEASE. I was blown away by the Maxima compared to the Lexus. Bigger, 90 more horsepower, inch bigger rims, better tech package and honestly just a more luxurious ride. I'm definitely going with the Maxima.

Do you think I'm getting a good deal here? I saw the "invoice paperwork" and can't see them coming down any lower.
  • zamozamo Member Posts: 122
    Pretty good considering the MSRP. Be cautious on the last 3 months though, as anything that happens to the car is on your own. Warranty will be gone after 36 months / 36k miles..
    Hmmm I didn't know that. I'll probably either get rid of it early like I did my BMW on swapalease.com or possibly buy it if it makes sense. Does Nissan have any good lease/purchase options?
    439 with inception of 965 is very good.

I just got in to a Maxima SV, with cold package and monitor package, mats. MSRP 35,350. Invoice price was 33,350. My inception was 1483.00 and I made out with 339.00 a month. This was during presidents day when they had the extra bonus on the rebate, 2500.00 i think.

SO bottom line, 439 with almost a 1k inception is good for a fully loaded car thats near 40k, get it.

If you need any advice let me know. -nkf
  • ogstewogstew Member Posts: 12
    I have one month left on my current 2007 Nissan Altima lease, question I have is.....

Is it possible to get the Maxima SV, doesnt have to be top of line...at a payment of 390 a month? 39 mth 15k? 0 down

Dealer said I could get the S and aftermarket leather and keep it around there after incentives etc. I would rather have the stock leather and XM.....thoughts?

OG
    edited February 2010
    what I meant by worse thing is that I told the dealer my #s on what I can afford.
  • laderakingladeraking Member Posts: 69
    2010 MAXIMA 3.5 SV
    MSRP: 37480
    Sale Price 33,877.31

24 months
    12k miles per year
    1211.58 Drive offs (first payment and DMV Fees)
    Money Factor : 0.00151
    WITH TAX : 724 per month

I am very skeptical due to the fact that I currently drive a loaded G35 with Navi on a 24month 12k lease for 475.00 a month.

Please advise, thanks in advance.
    Surprised I did not get a response but this is what was finalized

MSRP 38970 SV w/sports and tech package, mats etc
    39 mth lease, 15k miles
    390 mth

1000 total at signing (taxes and title stuff included in that 1k)
  • jq2383jq2383 Member Posts: 2
    What are the details? I am looking at the same car with the same lease options and it came out to 459 a month with $900 at signing
    OK Guys. I was sick of shopping so I just pulled the trigger on an SV Premium with every option they had.

MSRP: $39,700
    Dealer Cap Cost Reduction: $1,500
    Selling Price: $37,344
    Zero Out of Pocket
    MF: 00105
    12K Miles
    $463 Payment

Like I said before if I paid $965 it would have been $439. OQSTEW how is your payment $49 less a month with only $739 more in MSRP?
    Final selling price was 36k..then i had auto show and other discounts etc....guy made it happen.
    oh, my bad...final selling price was 34840
  • mciurzynmciurzyn Member Posts: 2
    I'm in the Buffalo, NY market and looking at a Nissan Maxima SV with premium package and spoiler. Sticker is $37,850.00 and here is the deal I made. $4000 down which includes tax first month fees and cap reduction. $346 per month. The $4000 is broke down as follows:
    1487 tax
    167 license fees
    346 1st month
    2000 cap reduction.
    Is this a good deal or can I get it down more. I have 2 dealers that I am working between and it looks like it is as low as I can get them.
    edited February 2010
    Does the 4000 include dealer/nissan kick in? I had 2k from nissan and also put in a grand for taxes and title destination. So 3000k total down I guess. SV with sports and tech package and the NAV is awesome...no lifting a finger for anything, all voice.

MSRP was 38970....

39 mth 15k miles 395 month
  • khillskhills Member Posts: 1
    Those are absolutely bad quotes. I went to the Nissan dealership last night to get a quote on a Maxima.

Fully Loaded SV Model (Tech, Nav, Premium...everything included)
    $399/month ($369 if I purchased last night)
    $0 down, but all taxes and fees paid up front.
  • cto1968cto1968 Member Posts: 6
    What area did you receive this quote? I am in the Atlanta area and looking to lease within the next week or so.
    yeah you got a bad quote too! its like 2800 upfront, give me where you will be registering the car so i can give a number more realistic.
    Let me clarify, the only thing that came out of my pocket was 1000k...
  • laderakingladeraking Member Posts: 69
    This was from a dealer in Southern California.

I am seeing posts for the 370-400 a month range.

I want a loaded Maxima for a 24month 12k lease.
    I love this thread...lots of good info.

Thanks
  • mciurzynmciurzyn Member Posts: 2
    Well this is New York State and tax rate is almost 9% and I owed $1660 on an old lease that I needed to get out of so the taxes and fees I had to pay up here were around $2700.00 so my down payment of and additional $1300 was to get my price down and eat the old lease which they did most of so I think $372 was an ok deal. I went to 4 Nissan dealers and nobody would budge below that price. In my job I negotiate bids daily so I know how to deal. I guess the problem with this forum is that the taxes and fee rates are probably different in each part of the country.
  • kerbkerb Member Posts: 195
    edited February 2010
    Car Man - could you please provide the rate and residual for this vehicle in South Florida based on a 36/10, 36/12, 39/10 and 39/12 lease. Additionally, are there any other incentives or marketing support aside from the $500? Thanks in advance.
  • oakley125oakley125 Member Posts: 1
    In Rochester, NY - today is the last day for the current lease special. I've been fighting for 4 days between two local nissan dealers.

2010 Max SV w/ sports package
    $1,000 out of pocket at signing
    MSRP: 35930
    Invoice: 32870
    Negotiated price: 32870
    15,000 miles/yr
    39months
    $393/month payment

They're telling me they're at invoice, can't possibly go any lower and are only selling this to get to a goal of total units sold. Good deal or should I fight for a cheaper payment? I have a very hard time believing i'm truly at invoice...where do they make their money then? can't be just on future hopes for service.
This discussion has been closed.