Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Nissan Murano Lease Questions

Comments

• zeus1zeus1 Member Posts: 8
    I'm needing the MF and Residual % for 2010 Murano SL AWD for 39 months and 15,000 miles per year
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    I sure do, rdxer. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Murano LE AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00221 and 52%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hey jaxbuyer. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Murano SL 2WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00221 and 53%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

You can always lease Nissans for either 36 or 39 months. Dealers don't exactly make any more money on 39 month leases than they do on 36, but 39 month terms will usually have a slightly lower payment than the 36 month term will because you get to spread out the large initial depreciation hit that new vehicles always experience out over three additional payments. Lower payments make it more likely that consumers will bite on deals.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi zeus1. Here's the information that you're looking for. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2010 Murano SL AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00221 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • bostondriver2bostondriver2 Member Posts: 2
    Hi Car_Man,

Thank you for posting the March numbers. I am currently in negotiation with a dealer North of Boston for a lease of a 2010 Murano SL AWD with premium package. I am getting out of my 2006 Murano lease (maybe or may purchase) but I don't think I did a very good job my first time around. Can you please advise me of my current offer, I feel as I am being talked in a circle...

Murano SL AWD, 15k miles, $2500 out of pocket, $397 after taxes $422 per month for 39 months. They are telling me the following for details:

Cap cost - $32,422.81 then a $750 rebate making it $31,672
    Residual - 54% $17, 499.40
    Money Factor - .00221

Invoice - $33,080, dealer holdback $926 = $32,154

Any help you can offer would be much appreciated.

Also, if you have any thoughts about buying my current Murano for $17,752.01. It is a SL AWD with 62k miles. Needs all four new tires which will run me about $750.

Thank you!
  • jayriderjayrider Member Posts: 3,602
    If your tires are shot, they will charge you for new ones -- may wave it if you lease a new one. If you buy, you put the tires on anyway. How many miles are you over on your allotment? You will pay for that as well per mile. See your lease.
  • bostondriver2bostondriver2 Member Posts: 2
    Hi jayrider,
    Yes, tires are dead. I was not clear in my original post. I have 52500 for my original lease then extended 6 months and have a total of 60k. Would end up paying $450 in miles.
  • mgoldsteinmgoldstein Member Posts: 58
    Buy used tires for your lease turn in. Don't waste the $ on new tires.

I just turned in a Murano. I had 1 bad tire. Went to a used tire place (that is also online) and bought oem with 5/32 (more than I needed) for $30 plus mounting.

I went to: http://www.bestusedtires.com/. I search their prices on the internet and then drove to the place in Bethlehem PA. There are probably places near you that offer the same service.
  • igaboigabo Member Posts: 2
    I have seen a few purchase comments posted in here and figured its worth asking for any advice.
    We are considering the following offer:
    2010 Murano SL AWD
    Premium,Technology, Navigation.
    MSRP $39,800
    Sale Price: $35,200
    Out the Door total cost $37,000
    60 month purchase at 2.9%

There is an additional 1250 rebate available however you loose the 2.9% financing and it jumps to 4.9% which works out to be be worth it.

We have until the end of this month to turn in our current Murano. Should we hold out and wait for a better offer or move forward while they have what we want?
  • igaboigabo Member Posts: 2
    meant to say:

There is an additional 1250 rebate available however you loose the 2.9% financing and it jumps to 4.9% which works out to NOT be be worth it.
  • clasysclasys Member Posts: 30
    edited March 2010
    Can somebody please confirm what looks like an odd residual spread between Murano S and LE in march?

According to north-east lease special ad on nissanusa website, as seen 03/15:

" 2010 Murano S AWD w/ Splash Guards & Mats model 23210 subject to availability to well qualified lessees through Nissan-Infiniti LT. $30,760 MSRP incl. destination charge. Net capitalized cost of $25,483 . Dealer contribution may affect actual price set by dealer. Monthly payments total $11,661.00 At lease end, purchase for $17,533.20 plus $150 purchase option fee (except KS & WI), plus tax, or pay excess wear and tear plus $0.15 per mile for mileage over 12000 miles per year. "

S' Residual = 57% for 12,000 mi: lease end purchase price * 100 / MSRP

From CAR_MANs posts:
    SL - 54% for 15,000 mi (55% for 12,000?)
    LE - 52% for 12,000 mi

Can residual be that much different between trims on same model or are my calculations for S' just wrong? I though this is the legitimate way to calculate residual...

Thanks in advance
  • slc_nissanslc_nissan Member Posts: 6
    I saw the print out of the money factor and residual value from a Nissan dealer here in Salt Lake and I was completely blown away when I saw the residual value of an S is much higher than an LE (Feb rate). Logically, a more well equipped car should have a higher residual value, but maybe not for a Murano. The last number I got for an LE (Ken Garff Nissan, Salt Lake):

MSRP $39,165 (LE - no nav)
    12K per yr
    39 mo
    $3K down
    51% residual
    Lease = $ 505/mo plus tax

Dealer said selling price = invoice (never told me exact price). Still too expensive, in my opinion.
  • clasysclasys Member Posts: 30
    edited March 2010
    Yes, it definitely is expensive for murano IMO, more like loaded RX350 payment. I am looking to replace my 2007 Murano SL AWD with Touring (37,5K), for which I'm paying $369/mo with 3K out of pocket; just got a letter from my local dealership about winter pull-ahead lease program, they claim to waive up to 6 payments. I was thinking about another SL with leather/premium/technology (36,2K MSRP), and I wouldn't even look at LE, but it appears now you can't get memory seats on SL, not even with Technology package. If you want memory seats you need to opt for LE. I find memory option very useful, but with numbers like that I might as well wait it out and lease something more appealing... Residual-, money factor- and option-wise. Sad though, NMAC will be loosing another customer and I do like Murano a lot.
  • steevosteevo Member Posts: 389
    It is normal for the higher trim models to have a lower residual. This is because when a car ages, the difference in price between a loaded model and a base model is not as great as when the cars were new. For example many cars charge say 1500 for dvd system... On a 3 or 4 year old used car that same system is almost worthless. How much extra would you pay for an LE over an SL if looking at a 4 year old used Murano with 50000 miles on it?
  • sgordensgorden Member Posts: 4
    My 39 month lease is coming to end. My murano has 28K miles on it - only drive it around town - mint condition. My lease payment is $421 a month. I put $3K down. the agreed upon value, tax acquisiton fee and maintenance contract totaled $36435. The option to purchase is 18783. Depreciation and amortized amounts 15525.

this is my first leased car and I'm already uncomfortable thinking about what to do? Is $18,783 a fair price? I really do like it alot. However, I also am considering leasing a less expensive car - like the maxima. I don't want to put any more money down.

Lastly - we experienced a really bad year (2 yrs ago) and our credit rating will be nowhere near what it was when I leased the car... how will that play into this? Any advice would be very appreciated. I've read these boards but am not understanding all the nuances of turning in a lease.
  • clueless_girlclueless_girl Member Posts: 18
    Hi everyone,

I was looking to lease a 2010 AWD Murano SL/Nav for a long time. My current Murano lease finished in January, and I have extended the lease, ending up paying a higher monthly (due to tax increase). So my original payment was 389/m and for the extension I have been paying 424.
    I went today to the Dealer and put a deposit on the following deal:
    2010 AWD Murano SL / Nav, 12K/year, 39month lease.
    MSRP: $39,460
    Selling price: $34,979
    mf: .00221
    Residual: 55%
    ---
    No down payment, will have to pay taxes/first m/deposit/destination charge/- total of $2,200
    Monthly payment: $440.

WHen I calculated the monthly with the above numbers it came to $465.53.
    Please tell me if this is a good deal? I gave a $1,000 deposit, and will have to go on Tuesday to pick up the car. Just want to make sure that everything is in order...
    Thanks!
    edited March 2010
    Hi bostondriver2. The money factor that you were quoted looks good. It's right in line with NMAC's buy rate for this model. The selling price that the dealer is giving you looks good as well. Any time that you can lease a vehicle for less than dealer invoice minus the available incentives you're doing a good job.

I am not familiar with the current market value for used Muranos, but you should be able to get a good idea of whether your vehicle's purchase option price is a good deal by looking up its Edmunds.com True Market Value in the Used Vehicle Pricing section of this site. You also may want to stop by the following discussion: "Real-World Trade-In Values".

If your vehicle's purchase price is less than or similar to its current value on the open market then you may want to consider buying it. If not, walk away.

Car_man
    Host
    edited March 2010
    Carman could you please comment on my post? I negotiated from $465 a month to $440, but I just realized that I will have to pay the sales taxes (NY) on top of it :( So I'm pretty sad. Do you think it makes sense arguing with the dealer about the sales taxes (making sure I pay ONLY for destination charge/preparation fee and keep the payment at $440) or swallow it and pay the the sales tax upfront? Please let me know, since they called just now - the car is ready for me to pick up.
    edited March 2010
    I just spoke to the dealer. the total fees were $3151 (taxes, destination, prep fee, title, doc fee what is that?!) he agreed to discount $300 off that. Please let me know if this is a good deal, or I should break it immediately?
    They left the destination out of the price paid ? very clever --- that makes your deal $800 or so worse. Figure taxes at 2k add 800 -- there is a bank fee on top of that. Actually pretty decent -- if you need to grind off a few hundred more have at it but don't expect much more.
    Thank you jayrider, for the reply! Do you think it makes sense to pay the taxes $1,651 upfront? or add them to the monthly payment? That will make the monthly at $482 which is a lot of money IMHO.
    edited March 2010
    Take everything but the first payment and roll it into the lease. Take that nice chunk of cash and keep it in your checking/savings to use to pay down the monthly lease. Yes the payment will look scary but if you realize you have extra cash to add to the payment it comes out the same. That is how you lease a car. Walk in with the first payment and drive out with the keys to a new ride. :) Don't you get a special discount for leasing another nissan?
    yeah, that is going to be a little hard, to get such a ballooned payment. I would rather put $2,000 now and then pay something that I can actually afford. My problem is that they don't talk about any other discounts (like a returning customer which $500 right there) or any incentives. As if I got a perfect deal and that is it!
    Also, I wanted a black murano, but they are got me a silver one, saying that there is NO BLACK MURANOS in all tri-state. Seriously?! I just checked their inventory online and they do have the black one exactly in the trim I want.
    edited March 2010
    Can't help except to advise -- good luck. Just a note --honda and toyota have great lease plans --pilot crv rav4 highlander. Much better than nissan.
    I'd be happy to, clueless. The money factor that you were quoted looks good. It's right in line with NMAC's current buy rate for this model.

The other important aspect of this deal is your vehicle's selling price. The Murano that you described probably has a spread of around $3,400 between its full MSRP and its dealer invoice price. In some areas there's an additional $750 cash incentive on this model. So you have anywhere from $3,400 to $4,150 to play with in your negotiations depending upon where you live. The $4,481 discount that you were quoted looks good to me.

If you like the vehicle, I personally don't see any reason not to go for it.

Car_man
    Host
    So I got the car. Paid $2500 upfront and $480/month. Also they gave me 39 month maintenance and a gap insurance. Thanks everyone!
  • johnzeejohnzee Member Posts: 9
    I have a 2007 SL Murano (touring package) that will be due for return in July. There are still 3 payments left (39 mo lease).

Current payoff $20,167
    Amount due in July $19,084

What's the best path to take:
    1. Do I return the car in July to the dealer? Can I return it now without any penalties/return fee?
    2. Do I sell the car third party? If so, how do I deal with sales tax, who pays?
    3. Can I have someone take over the lease? If so, how?

I'm not planning to get another Nissan.

Thanks for your advice.
    Check to see what the tradein value of your murano is. If it is higher than what you will owe with one payment then trade it in to any dealer and apply the equity [minus any payments] toward the new car. There may or may not be any extra. If there isn't just drive it to the end and walk away. Some dealers will offer to pay off your lease when you buy but they are just including the payoff in your deal.
  • sochakovskysochakovsky Member Posts: 8
    Just and FYI - New York State require lenders of leased cars to include GAP insurance within the cost of the lease itself. Enjoy your new car.
    I'm in the same situation as this poster... 2007 murano, 29K miles, exc condition. I have 3 lease payments of $413 left. I've been to the dealer to see my options - doen't seem like there are any incentives to taking out another lease. My residual value is $18790 - I put down $2999. I'm really thinking of buying the car -- because I really like it, it's in great shape. My other thought was to lease a vw tiguan - they had a deal going on.
    From this site, it looks like the residual is less than what the dealer would sell it for. What else do I look at to ensure that I"m getting a decent deal if I buy the car? I didn't understand the last paragraph of the previous post.
  • whitallwhitall Member Posts: 190
    If you buy it, be careful not to pay any fees. I bought mine (2006 w/ 24k used out of 39k ). My payoff was 19k, which seemed like a good price to pay for the car, and I hadn't used all the miles I paid for in my lease. I felt that returning it with low miles would be advantage to Nissan.

I contacted nissan finance. I believe they had already sent me some info. The number is in your payment book. They gave me a payoff # (my contract buyout plus tax) sent me simple paperwork (mileage statement). I sent a check and got the title. NO FEES. I think some dealerships charge turn-in fees. Then they try to sell you another lease while you're there.

My home equity line of credit was cheapest most flexible way to pay it off. We pay at least what the lease payment was, often more, so it will be paid off sooner. I look at it as buying in reverse, with the down payment at the end. At least I'll have equity left in 3 years, and a car to sell or drive for a while w/ no payments. Can't lease 4ever.....well, some can, not me.

I used nissanwarrantystore.com and got a good deal (several hundred less than dealer) on the exact same nissan gold preferred warranty as when you buy new. You can still buy it until the end of your factory warranty. They are Nissan of Santa Rosa, a dealer in CA who sell warranties online (or by phone). My dealer couldn't/wouldn't match it. Tried to sell me the used care version. I called other dealers and confirmed I was eligible for the new car version, then bought it online.

Of course, one month later they extended the transmission warranty, removing one reason I had bought the extended! I still feel better having it. Car will 4 in July. No problems yet! Good luck!
  • dohmaidohmai Member Posts: 8
    i'm in almost the identical situation.. 07 murano, 30k miles, lease ends in june.. buyout is about 18800.

like a lot of people in the situation, i also feel like buying it is the best option, esp. since i'm under my mileage by quite a bit.. and the value of the car is higher than the buyout at this point

one thing others have suggested to me is to take your murano to a nearby carmax dealership and have them appraise it.. you don't have to commit to selling it to them, but at least you have another sense of the worth or your car

i'm hoping to do that in the coming weeks when i have a free weekend.. will post on that experience!
  • johnzeejohnzee Member Posts: 9
    I brought my car to carmax two days ago and they only offered $18K for a loaded SL Murano w/ touring pkg. As I mentioned in my prior post, the current payoff is $20K. Trade-in value is even more than what my current payoff is. Carmax is a rip-off. Cars like mine are selling $24K or more.

To Whitall:
    "I contacted nissan finance. I believe they had already sent me some info. The number is in your payment book. They gave me a payoff # (my contract buyout plus tax) sent me simple paperwork (mileage statement). I sent a check and got the title. NO FEES. I think some dealerships charge turn-in fees. Then they try to sell you another lease while you're there. "

I wonder how that works.
    I talked to Nissan Finance about sending them a check for the payoff # + tax, but they said they couldn't do that, they still wanted me to go to the dealer. I called a Nissan Dealer and they said the same thing. Plus in addition to that, dealer will charge "dealer fees". Another rip-off.

My plan was to sell this car private party and in order to do that, I need to buy the car first. But if there's too much hassle, I may need to just return the end of the lease term.

Read this article: http://www.edmunds.com/advice/strategies/articles/48244/article.html

Does anyone have experience on dealing with this before? Prior my Murano, I leased a car with US Bank as the lessor. We never need to go to the dealer to purchase the car. Why is it different with Nissan Finance?

Thank you.
  • whitallwhitall Member Posts: 190
    I did not go to the dealer, never even called them. I handled mine right in the last month though, are you calling to get out early? It shouldn't matter though...My loan was with NMAC, my payments went to Pittsburgh. I got monthly statements in the mail and I don't know what number I called, but on my bill it has 1-800-777-7018 for customer relations. When I sent the payment it went to Nissan-Infiniti Services Co , PO Box 660360, Dallas, TX 75266-0360.

Apparently they were the official "owners" of the vehicle, That is the address my title and bill of sale came from.

I leased July 2006 in NJ and it was up in Oct '09. Maybe something is different with your lease? Maybe it is too soon. Maybe they are trying now to make people go to dealerships so they buy more Nissan?? But I'm sure they are happy to sell the off lease ones too....

Have you started to get letters telling you to check your car for damages, schedule inspection etc? I got those starting about 3 months before the end. One of them had a number to call if you wanted to buy it out. If you didn't get the letters yet maybe it is too early.

Good luck!
  • buffalo78buffalo78 Member Posts: 36
    Was wondering if anyone knew the MF and Residual for a SL AWD for 39 months and 15,000 miles per year. Also does anyone know of any additional rebates besides the $500 advertised on Nissan's site. Thank you!
  • brazilian28brazilian28 Member Posts: 1
    Car Man,
    You seem to know the market for lease deals. I would appreciate it if you can review my specs and let me know if this is a good deal or not. Thanks in advance. Here are the specs:
    - Murano SL 2WD with Premium Package and Leather Package plus after market bluetooth kit ($395)
    - MSRP $33,310
    - Dealer incentive of $1,250
    - 39 months, 12K/yr
    - $3K down
    - monthly payment of $455 incl. taxes

The lease factor details:
    - MF: .0221
    - Residual: 53%

Thanks again for any perspective you can provide here.
    so I went to the dealer trying to trade my 07 murano in. I have 29K miles - lease is up in June .. car is a sL awd , leather, keyless sunroof, in excellent condition... guy at nissan said my car was as clean as the new one I test drove. I test drove 2010, sL fwd leather, moonroof - no tech package. THey appraised my car - told me I had equity. THey finally told me that they appraised mine at 21,500. My payoff is 19 something. THey would not use the equity in my car to lower the downpayment on the 2010... is that fair? Then they started telling me that I was quoted the wrong price on the 2010 car - that I was quoted a base price, not the sL. He showed me the lease book, which showed 2999 down and 349 a month.. whichi would have been okay with me if they lowered the downpayment. he kept telling me that the awd was worth less than the fwd -- which I didn't understand. i ended up leaving. THis was victory nissan in chesapeake va. at this point I've pretty much decided to keep my car and pay it off -- it really is in exc condition and doesn't get used much. But I also would have been happy to trade for the 2010. Any thoughts on how to do that?
    so I went to the dealer trying to trade my 07 murano in. I have 29K miles - lease is up in June .. car is a sL awd , leather, keyless sunroof, in excellent condition... guy at nissan said my car was as clean as the new one I test drove. I test drove 2010, sL fwd leather, moonroof - no tech package. THey appraised my car - told me I had equity. THey finally told me that they appraised mine at 21,500. My payoff is 19 something. THey would not use the equity in my car to lower the downpayment on the 2010... is that fair? Then they started telling me that I was quoted the wrong price on the 2010 car - that I was quoted a base price, not the sL. He showed me the lease book, which showed 2999 down and 349 a month.. whichi would have been okay with me if they lowered the downpayment. he kept telling me that the awd was worth less than the fwd -- which I didn't understand. i ended up leaving. THis was victory nissan in chesapeake va. at this point I've pretty much decided to keep my car and pay it off -- it really is in exc condition and doesn't get used much. But I also would have been happy to trade for the 2010. Any thoughts on how to do that? I'm also waiting to see w hat lease deals may be avaialble in april. bought my car originally with 2999 down and lease payment of 413 a month.
    If they appraised your car at 2k over buyout, have them cut you a check for the difference. You can get that trade in equity from any dealer any car. Shop other brands. I'd look at the mazda5, hyundai tuscon and sante fe.
  • piper5ulpiper5ul Member Posts: 5
    2010 AWD SL, tech/ leather / moonroof/ nav
    MSRP ~40.5k
    Negotiated 36k
    Some nissan cash + 750
    Admin + 240
    Nissan Discount -1000

Final price = 35,990

Down $1500 (covers tax + 1st payment etc etc), Lease for 39 months, 15k miles
    = 538/month

Without the 1500 down payment, Lease for 39 months, 15k miles
    = 567/month

Residual is ~$21900

What should I be aiming for? I want to get the number to around 475 with 1500 down. Is that do-able?

Thanks.
    I got an Murano 2010, SL AWD with Navigation for 2500 down and $480 a month. That was back in March. Not sure if you are getting a good dela :blush:
    @Clueless_girl was this in Mass? Is this With Tax? Did you get the premium / leather / moonroof ?

Thanks.
  • whitestar16whitestar16 Member Posts: 53
    The problem that you have is that your amortization ( payment) schedule is based on a final price that is too high. It really should based on somewhere around $33,000 to $34,000 in my opinion, even with the AWD, Tech, and Nav ( the other stuff pretty much everyone gets on their SLs.) Have you checked trucar or edmunds and run what the pricing might look like? Check it out.
    edited April 2010
    Ok, after much back and forth with multiple dealers, I got a final payment of $515 (including tax, i.e. the actual payment is 485.00 (tax is $30) with $1500 down, 39M, 15k, final price of 34,900.

515/m also includes 3 years of free oil change, tire rotation and service.

The "great price" on Truecar for the configured vehicle is 35,434.

Better ?
    No, that was in Brooklyn, NY.
    Yes, premium package, leather, moonroof, Navigation and free maintenance for the life of the lease...
    Its exactly a deal like mine. Only i paid $2500 out of pocket and you are paying a $1000 less (which makes a payment extra $25 a month)
    I say it's a good deal :)
    What color are you getting?
    I wanted a black/beige leather one, but they forced a silver/black leather one on me :(
  • whitestar16whitestar16 Member Posts: 53
    Well, here is a recent negotiation result for an LE AWD:

- Murano model puchased: Brillian Silver Murano LE AWD
    - Purchase Date 3-31-2010 (by design ;))
    - Vehicle Options:
    Splash guards
    Roof Rail Cross Bars
    Floor Matts
    - Total MSRP: $40,010
    - Purchase price paid or lease rate negotiated (before tax, etc): $34,100
    - Financed 60 Mo. @ 2.9%

So this is a fully loaded LE AWD and you are negotiating for a fully loaded SL AWD plus nav. I dunno - what do you think?
    Hello buffalo78. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2010 Murano SL AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00221 and 54%, respectively.

The $500 that you mentioned is not compatible with Nissan's special lease program, however in the areas that the $500 is available Nissan is providing a special $750 cash incentive on leases of this model.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi brazilian28. Let's take a look at this deal. The money factor and residual value that you were quoted are perfect. They're right in line with NMAC's current program for this model.

Unfortunately, you never mentioned the other important aspect of this deal (besides the payment of course), this vehicle's selling price. The selling prices of leased vehicles are negotiable, just as if you were paying cash for or financing them. Without this number, it is more difficult to tell how large a dealer discount you are being given and in turn how much, if any, room there is left to negotiate.

Let us know what the selling price is for the Murano that you're interested in, and I'm sure that either myself or another helpful community member will gladly tell you what they think.

Car_man
    Host
  • goa1228goa1228 Member Posts: 1
    i am trying to lease a 2010 awd 4 dr. sl wagon ... no extras.... recived the following
    for a 39 month lease

1st month payment 313.35
    fees & ins 105.00
    up front taxes 1442.67
    cap reduction 3894.00

total inception fees 5755.02

retention rate .00221
    residual base 54.00
    residual bump 1.00
    total residual 17,770.50
    purchase option 17,920.50

vehicle cost 29,500.00
    aqusition fee 595.00
    total cap reduction 3894.00
    total cap cost 26,201.00

miles allowed 12k a year
    additional miles .010
    total miles allowed 39k
    max advance$ 37,751.50
    max advance % 115
    max reserve rate .00125
    registration 105.00

Can anyone tell me if this looks to be inline for 2010 murano sl 39 month lease

thank you in advance
    greg
This discussion has been closed.