Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Nissan Murano Lease Questions

Comments

• jmpage2jmpage2 Member Posts: 268
    It seems as though you've posted this same message multiple times in this thread as well as other ones, is there some particular reason for that?

As already explained you did not get a "good deal" considering the amount of money you had to put down on this lease in addition to the numerous extra expenses incurred to put zero residual options in the car at great out of pocket expense.
  • gforce11gforce11 Member Posts: 225
    Yeah, I agree.That was a pretty crappy lease. 5.5k down? Still paying $529 a month. I guess some folks missed what car man says when he recommends folks to put "little" or no money down. He only says it like a zillion times cuz people some folks are just allergic to reading.
  • eyepodeyepod Member Posts: 9
    Navigation makes the residual worse? (I assume you mean less). You'll have to show me data to prove that one.
    As a percentage of resale value (residual) yes it does. Obviously the overall residual of the car with nav will be higher since nav added substantially to the sticker price.

Here's an example of the actual residuals on the Acura MDX for March, as you can see, residual on the "tech package" which consists primarily of the navi system is lower than the base model.

So from what you can see here the vehicle equipped with the tech package (navigation) is worth 2% less of its original price than the base model car after any period of time.

2008 Acura MDX – 3/5/08
    24 Month – Residual 66% of MSRP – .00197 Base Rate
    36 Month – Residual 56% of MSRP – .00197 Base Rate
    48 Month – Residual 46% of MSRP – .00220 Base Rate
    60 Month – Residual 36% of MSRP – .00230 Base Rate

2008 Acura MDX Technology – 3/5/08
    24 Month – Residual 64% of MSRP – .00197 Base Rate
    36 Month – Residual 54% of MSRP – .00197 Base Rate
    48 Month – Residual 44% of MSRP – .00220 Base Rate
    60 Month – Residual 35% of MSRP – .00230 Base Rate
    There's a good reason for this too. Technology items and NAV in particular don't tend to age as well as the car itself does.

Look at a five year old built in car navigation system that cost $3000 and compare it to what you can get in a new $400 pocket GPS and you can see why these types of "tech toys" don't do much for resale value of a vehicle... the technology just ages too quickly compared to how quickly the vehicle itself ages.
  • cnjpuscnjpus Member Posts: 1
    Hi everyone, I got the quote on a 2009 Murano LE with double panel moon roof, navigation, splash guard, floor mats and cross bars (MSRP $40,110). Could anyone please confirm whether this is a good deal or I should keep looking for better deals? I did not even negotiate with this dealer but other dealers I talked to said it's hard to beat these numbers. I am located in New York City.

- 39 months, 10,000 miles/year
    - $1,999 down payment
    - $459/month
    - $298 documentation
    - $750 destination (I don't understand why I have to pay destination again even though it's already included in the $40110 MSRP)
    - Sales tax
    - Registration fee TBD
    - $45 Dealer optional fee for processing application

My favorite color is glacier pearl but this dealer only has silver with black leather. Other dealers who have glacier pearl cannot offer better pricing.

Any feedback is much appreciated. I am ready to sign the lease this weekend!
  • guchguch Member Posts: 12
    I have a question.

Are you a Nissan dealer?
  • greggbluegreggblue Member Posts: 8
    Dude, that's a HORRIBLE deal. 5,500 down?? I was offered (for a loaded LE) 550/month with 2000 down or 577/month with 1000 down. Now that's a good deal given the bad LMF's (.0026) on the Murano LE right now.
  • beluschbelusch Member Posts: 9
    Came across this... Don't know if April's Rates are out...

2009 Nissan Murano S AWD – 3/5/08
    24 Month – Residual 69% of MSRP – .00270 Base Rate
    36 Month – Residual 57% of MSRP – .00270 Base Rate
    48 Month – Residual 48% of MSRP – .00270 Base Rate
    60 Month – Residual 42% of MSRP – .00270 Base Rate

2009 Nissan Murano SL AWD – 3/5/08
    24 Month – Residual 64% of MSRP – .00270 Base Rate
    36 Month – Residual 53% of MSRP – .00270 Base Rate
    48 Month – Residual 45% of MSRP – .00270 Base Rate
    60 Month – Residual 38% of MSRP – .00270 Base Rate

2009 Nissan Murano LE AWD – 3/5/08
    24 Month – Residual 60% of MSRP – .00270 Base Rate
    36 Month – Residual 50% of MSRP – .00270 Base Rate
    48 Month – Residual 42% of MSRP – .00270 Base Rate
    60 Month – Residual 37% of MSRP – .00270 Base Rate

Residuals posted are for 15K miles/year. Add 2% to Residual for 12k mi/yr and 3% for 10k mi/yr on all terms

Compare Lease Payments for Used Nissan Models HERE

Use the following formula to calculate a lease payment:

(Cap Cost – Residual Value) / Term = Depreciation
    (Cap Cost + Residual Value) X Money Factor = Interest
    Depreciation + Interest = Base Monthly Payment
  • bkanskybkansky Member Posts: 14
    If you currently own or lease a Murano, Nissan recently announced slightly lower MF of .00215 or 5.16%. They verify eligibility when the dealer grounds your car - take it off lease and out of service.

Just FYI...
  • whitem16whitem16 Member Posts: 3
    Does anyone know what the April residuals and money factor are for a 2009 Nissan Murano S AWD? Thanks.
  • newcarguy5newcarguy5 Member Posts: 14
    09 Murano SL AWD MSRP $36,330
    Leather Package
    Premium Package
    Dual Panel Moonroof
    Tech Package
    Roof-Rail Crossbars
    Mats
    15K mi/yr
    39 mo
    $3,350 out of pocket
    $401/mo + 9% PA tax = $441/mo
    .00215 MF - Murano owner whose lease has expired

I could have gotten a little better deal via US Bank (lower MF), but was willing to pay a little extra to go with Nissan Finance.

Picked it up tonight. I'm very happy, but I did spend a lot of time negotiating. I was paying $358 for a 2004 Murano SL (virtually same MSRP w $3K OTD), but that was an extraordinary deal provided by Nissan Finance.

Shopped them all: MDX, Edge, RX350, Pilot. Even with poor MF this is the best value on the market.

Happy Shopping!
  • greanpea68greanpea68 Member Posts: 1,996
    - 39 months, 10,000 miles/year

If you are doing 10,000 miles a year it doesn't sound like NMAC ( nissans bank )

Alot of dealer are quoting outside banks because they have lower payments. I highly urge to stay away from outside banks when leasing because they don't care if you lease with them again. They are the ones that will have high dispo fees and wack you with every ding, scratch, and missing bliker fluid... ;) But seriously try and stay with the manufacturer who is selling the vehicle.

GP
  • beluschbelusch Member Posts: 9
    Nissan Motors Acceptance Corp Lease Programs – April 2008

Special bank lease programs for these models are available through LeaseCompare.com. Click on the vehicle name for more information and to see payments details.

2009 Nissan Murano S AWD – 4/18/08
    24 Month – Residual 69% of MSRP – .00240 Base Rate
    36 Month – Residual 57% of MSRP – .00240 Base Rate
    48 Month – Residual 48% of MSRP – .00260 Base Rate
    60 Month – Residual 42% of MSRP – .00260 Base Rate

2009 Nissan Murano SL AWD – 4/18/08
    24 Month – Residual 64% of MSRP – .00240 Base Rate
    36 Month – Residual 53% of MSRP – .00240 Base Rate
    48 Month – Residual 45% of MSRP – .00260 Base Rate
    60 Month – Residual 38% of MSRP – .00260 Base Rate

2009 Nissan Murano LE AWD – 4/18/08
    24 Month – Residual 60% of MSRP – .00240 Base Rate
    36 Month – Residual 50% of MSRP – .00240 Base Rate
    48 Month – Residual 42% of MSRP – .00260 Base Rate
    60 Month – Residual 37% of MSRP – .00260 Base Rate

Residuals posted are for 15K miles/year. Add 2% to Residual for 12k mi/yr and 3% for 10k mi/yr on all terms

Compare Lease Payments for Used Nissan Models HERE

Use the following formula to calculate a lease payment:

(Cap Cost – Residual Value) / Term = Depreciation
    (Cap Cost + Residual Value) X Money Factor = Interest
    Depreciation + Interest = Base Monthly Payment

NOTE: These lease programs are provided by dealer partners of LeaseCompare.com and are for reference only. Rates may vary by region. Your dealer has the option of offering you a higher rate. To make sure you are getting the best lease, compare these rates through an independent leasing source such as LeaseCompare.com.

Here is a great online publication about leasing: Auto Lease Insider.
    09 Murano S AWD MSRP $29,535
    Negotiated Selling Price $26,800
    Convenience Package
    Splash Guards
    Mats
    15K mi/yr
    36 mo
    $626 down (1st month payment+$180 doc fee + $23 title and registration)
    MF=0.00240
    Residual=57% MSRP

$399 + 6% MI tax = $423/mo

Very happy with this deal.

Comments or thoughts?
  • budahkanbudahkan Member Posts: 8
    Can I get the same lease information (i.e. Money factor and residuals) for a 2007 Murano as many dealers around me have leftovers.
  • mikea11414mikea11414 Member Posts: 33
    Hi,
    I'm looking to lease a 2009 SL-AWD for 39 months , with paying the first month and taxes up front with the following options ,Premiun, Tech, Leather, cargo protector and mud flaps. I have asked dealers for their best prices with those options and for a price if I wanted to add the Nav option. My credit rating is in the 800's. The pricing coming in is really strange in one price with the nav option I was given a price of $38, 180 and monthly payments of $474 per mo. Another dealer gave me a price of $31,000 for the same car with a monthly payment of $500 per month but it could be lowered to close to the $474 price. I'm still trying to figure that pricing out, can somebody explain that to me how a car whose selling price is thousands more can come in with a lower monthly payment?

I should mention that at the present time I have a 2005 Murano SL-AWD loaded with everything but the Nav system. with only 5 more payments to go at $385.50 per month. The car has only 21,300 miles on it and is in near perfect condition inside and out. Dealers keep telling me that with this mileage they'd love to get this car on their used car lots. I have told them that I don't want to pay for this car in my new lease. One dealer told me whatever anyone tells you...you will pay.

Anyway so far my lowest bid is $474 per mo with the the options I wanted and the nav system. A few dealers have asked me to wait for their offers. I have already given most them the $474 information so, I'm expecting them to come in lower. I've also been advised to watch out for leasing from other banks because of the cost at the end of the lease.

Before I leased this Murano I had leased a Maxima through Nisaan so I'm a loyal customer. I've also been told to get in touch with Nisaan to see if they'll reduce my present lease since I want another
    Nisaan. Many of the dealers told me they can do this but when they call Nisaan I think the price they're given is turning them off. Anyway I'm going to try, it doesn't make sense to mabye lose me as a customer because of 5 more payments.

Any advice you could give would be appreciated. Whatever the best price I get I will tell the dealer that when I get to their dealership to sign the deal if the price is $1 more what was agreed too I will walk out.
    No I'm not crazy as some may think because I'm looking to turn in my car early and wind up paying more money for 5 months. I like new cars and with the summer coming and being 62 years old I'd like to enjoy whats left of my life. And I know the Nav option is expensive but honestly I test drove a Infinity G-35 and I fell in love with the nav system. I probably won't use all the things it offers, I might not figure out half of them but it's a toy that excites me and at my age thats a good thing. Besides, God willing, I'll turn the 2009 in and get a new toy sometime in 2012.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Here's the information that you're looking for, whitem16. Nissan's lease program varies by term and mileage allowance. Since you never mentioned what either of these variables are, for now I will assume that you are interested in a 36 month lease with 15,000 miles per year. Let me know if you want something different. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2008 Nissan Murano S AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00240 and 57%, respectively. Nissan is running a special promotion for current lessees that lowers this factor to .00215.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Congratulations on getting your new Murano, newcarguy5. Thanks for taking the time to post the details of your deal for everyone. Real world examples like this are always extremely helpful for people who are in the market. Don't forget to stop by the Dealer Ratings & Reviews section of Edmunds.com to share your thoughts on your recent dealer experience as well. Enjoy your new ride :shades: .

Car_man
    Host
    Hi budahkan. The Murano is the only remaining 2007 model that Nissan is providing lease support on. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate for a 36 month lease of any 2007 Murano is .00016 for consumers who pay a security deposit at lease signing. This truck's residual values vary by trim level and mileage allowance.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi mikea11414. The price quotes that you were given definitely do not make sense. There's no way that two identical vehicles with selling prices that are $7,000 apart could have such similar monthly payments. What you were told about your current lease is correct. That was a very honest dealer. Regardless of what anyone tells you about getting out of your current lease for "free" it is likely going to cost you to get into a new vehicle five months prior to your scheduled end date. You definitely would be better off waiting until the scheduled end of your current lease to get something new.

Car_man
    Host
  • discount80discount80 Member Posts: 27
    I have been quoted the following deals with 15 k a year 36 months.

LE with nav , dual panel moonroof

0 due at signing 665 a month

Vehicle Price: $39,675.00
    Internet Customer Discount: $3,437.00
    Selling Price: $36,238.00

Sales Tax (estimate): + $2,235.67
    Tag/Registration Fees (estimate): + $150.00
    Tire/Battery/MVWEA: + $8.50
    Documentation Fee: + $599.95
    Balance Due (estimate): $39,232.12

SL with premium, nav, and tech

zero due at signing
    604 month

Vehicle Price: $38,555.00
    Internet Customer Discount: $3,675.00
    Selling Price: $34,880.00

Sales Tax (estimate): + $2,154.19
    Tag/Registration Fees (estimate): + $150.00
    Tire/Battery/MVWEA: + $8.50
    Documentation Fee: + $599.95
    Balance Due (estimate): $37,792.64
  • archon810archon810 Member Posts: 4
    Hi,

does anyone know if the 0.00240 money factor or any incentives have been improved in May? The dealer told me current promotions expired at the end of April.

I've got my eye on the SL AWD with premium and leather packages for $30,445 ($200 under invoice) but the low residual and high money factor are not making even this deal as sweet as I'd want it. Any thoughts?

Thanks.
  • gr8trfoolgr8trfool Member Posts: 21
    We are working on the SL without AWD. Don't know the MF yet. However, the AWD residual of 55% (3 year lease) posted above compares with 56% for the Lexus RX350 we also looked at, so the residual may not be as bad as you think. I guess the question is whether its likely to be worth more or less than the residual at the end.

I agree the MF is poor (B of A is quoting lower rate for financing a buy). I don't know if other lease companies (outside Nissan) have a better deal, but D&M couldn't get us a better rate on the MF. The Lexus RX350 was in the .00225 range (they quote .0019 as the base rate in these forums, but I have yet to see the dealers work to that number).

So best of luck. We are having to pay around invoice for ours since we have been only able to locate one car set up the way we want among more than 20 dealers within 400 miles.
    gr8trfool, I just called the dealer and double checked with the April rates, and they said the 12k lease on the AWD SL is 54%, not 55%, which is upsetting. Why the difference between what was posted above? They are going to call me back with the May incentives if any.

Is it true that selling this particular car at this particular time at invoice the dealer will barely or not even make any money? I bought my v6 Accord for $2.2k below invoice in 2005, so I didn't expect to negotiate to only $200 below invoice (so far). 0.0024 is making it impossible to justify the lease thus far.
  • gr8trfoolgr8trfool Member Posts: 21
    I am not an expert in these matters, so advice is what you are paying for it. I would assume that the dealer is making the holdback money, so a deal at or around invoice is fine for them. They aren't extremely aggressive on the 09 Murano and Nissan appears to not be providing any dealer support from what I can read in this thread or see in any research. You probably got dealer support/rebate from the mfg on the Accord. For what everyone writes about getting GREAT! deals, I assume the dealers have the ability to make profit on everyone of the cars they are selling.

I think they are trying to push the AWD. The plain SL residuals are 1% lower. Our dealer told us the AWD was 53% and non AWD was 52% for 15,000 miles. I think this number is what they want it to be within a narrow range. They probably (my cynicism here) quote a lower than best residual rate and make money that way also. So far, every dealer with whom I have spoken hasn't quoted what is being posted here (not just for Nissan, but other brands). It's like the money factor, I think it starts adverse to you and has to be negotiated over a lengthy period. On our Murano, they weren't willing to budge from the .0027 for a long, long time. As a result, we haven't pulled the trigger as my calculations are always resulting in what should be a lower payment number than they come up with, even when the dealer claims to be providing a "better" deal. They just reach into the other pocket to massage the numbers a bit more. We are actually seeing a lease quote for a Lexus RX350 nearly equivalent, which is surprising.
    Thanks car_man, a dealer made this offer to me and I can't figure out what his angle was. It was the last day of April and they wanted to do a deal...here was his offer. A SL-AWD with premium, tech, leather, cargo protector, mud flaps. He would pay the remaining 5 months of my present lease which was $1927.50 And I would pay $535 per for 39 months, 12K with the first month, taxes and bank fees up front appox $2800.
    He said that if I didn't have the lease, the lease payment for the car would have been $480 per month x 38 = $18,240 his offer was 38 x $535 per = $20,330 minus the $1927.50 he would pay off = $18, 402.50.

I figured out the total cost both ways and if I would have taken his deal it would have cost me appox $162.50 more over the next 39 months plus losing 5 months of leasing time. It seems like a great deal to get into a new car 5 months early.

Just a reminder my current 2005 Murano SL-AWD loaded with everything but nav has 21,350 miles and is basically in excellent condition.

Was this a great deal I should have taken or is there something hidden that I'm missing? Since I 'm very leary of dealers what's your opinion?

Thanks
  • frates68frates68 Member Posts: 3
    I am on the exact same boat as archon810.
    Want to pull the trigger on a SL AWD with premium, leather and tech,, but cant justify almost 5.76 % interest on the money factor with a unfavorable 54% residual. That is an awful lot of money each month in interest. The cost of the vehicle isnt bad but over $100 in interested every month is tough to swallow. Interest rates are so low, you cant even get 2% on a CD. What is up with the crappy money factor???
    Iforgot to add the nav option to the options in my #738 post.
    What are, if any, the Murano Money Factor specials for May 2008?
  • robbmorganrobbmorgan Member Posts: 1
    May 2008 Money Factor for the 2009 Murano (just went yesterday to get data):

Money Factor: .0024
    Residual: 54% on paper - was offered 55%
    Reduced CAP Cost: offered $2,833 off MSRP (said to be $500 over invoice)
    Monthly Payments: $592.34/month (includes Finance/Tax)
    Drive Off: $1,163.07 (no down payment)

Did not get though. Decided to wait.

Just a note here for everyone... the reason for the high Money Factor and low Residual (I got .00146 Factor and 58% Residual on my 2006 Murano), is because the 2009s are not really suppose to be on the books until Sept 2009.

If you can wait, do so. Nissan is trying to move the 2009 early to capitalize on the Factor and Residual. Business is business.

If anyone is interested, I have the complete numbers on the offer I mentioned above. I'm a software engineer that has written several auto lease programs... :)

Happy shopping!
    Excellent, thank you for the info. Waiting is key.
    Thank you for the info. That does make sense, being that some dealers still have quite a few 2007 Murano's still in stock Im sure they would love to get rid of them first.
  • eric312eric312 Member Posts: 71
    I got a voicemail message from my dealer about 2 weeks ago who said that there is a possible recall on my 2007 Murano S and I should call them back. When I called I was told that based on my VIN recall does not affect me.

Today I got a call from the same dealer who said that they have a special lease termination program (i am on my 6 months out of 39) and that if i end my lease they will give me $1000 off the new lease on 2009.

Does anyone know what the recall is about?
    Sounds strange that dealer is offering such a deal. Are there some problems with 2007 and they are trying to bring them back? Are 2009 not selling at all?

Any guesses.
  • jpalumbo17jpalumbo17 Member Posts: 1
    I would appreciate your opinion on the deal I just made for a 2009 Murano. Did I get robbed?

(S awd)

$347 per mo. / 39 mo.
    $1,248 fees
    $0 down
  • raloraralora Member Posts: 233
    robbmorgan,

I'm interested on the offer numbers for an 09'. You can email them myrlora@bellsouth.net

Thanks,
    RL
  • daddyjakesdaddyjakes Member Posts: 14
    Can anyone give me some feedback? I am interested in an 2009 Murano S AWD, with convenience package. Here are the details, it seems really high, what am I missing. I ran the numbers on a lease calculator and he says he is being fair. I am also in NJ if that helps and this is 39 months.

MF- .0022
    Residual- 17,425.65
    Price- 27,268(claims invoice)
    1000 down
    monthly- 442 includes tax

Thanks,
    Jake
    I bought a 2009 Murano S AWD with convenience package a little over 1 month ago (see post 725 for details).

A couple of thoughts--

1) Do not put any more money down than is absolutely required. Remember, if you total the vehicle, you're not going to get any of your down payment back. Be sure to know how the dealer is using your down payment. For example, is he charging you a ridiculous document fee of $500?

2) A payment of 442 seems way too high. I ran your numbers using NJ sales tax (7%), and I come up with a payment well under $400. When I purchased my Murano, I took my laptop into the dealership and made sure that my dealer's numbers matched up with my lease calculation spreadsheet. If your dealer is unwilling to show you his calculation sheet for the lease, then walk away.

3) Consider leasing your vehicle for 36 months. If something goes wrong with the vehicle in months 37-39, it will not be under warranty, and you'll be required to fix the problem and pay for it.

Hope this helps.
  • jamrimanjamriman Member Posts: 14
    Greetings,
    My lease ends in 09. Will the buyout price will be lowered because of a decrease in demand for SUV's with regard to the increase in gas prices? Thanks.
  • grossiegrossie Member Posts: 41
    Does anyone have the June residuals and mf for the 09 Murano SL AWD? (even the LE?). Specifically I'm looking for 10k miles, 24 and 36 month. TIA.
    Anyone? ....Bueller....Car_man....Anyone? Are they really just offering a .0022? That works out to 5.3%, which is much higher than what other car manufacturers are giving (specifically Acura). I guess that's possible since this is a new model, but it is a relative gas-guzzler, gas is expensive, and the economy is in the dumps.
  • flightnurseflightnurse Member Posts: 2,217
    calling the Murano a gas guzzler is a relative term. Which model of he Acrua are they offering less then .0022 on.
    The RDX is being offered with a MF of .00082, which brings monthly payments down considerably compared to .0022. The RDX is likewise no dream car when it comes to MPG, but it's comparable to the Murano, and the difference in MF makes up for some of the gas-guzzling.
    I've test driven both RDX and Murano and pardon me, but there's absolutely no comparison between the two. Murano beats it in every category except financing. Murano options, power, price for what you get, the car itself - RDX is pretty bad actually for what it's supposed to be. I was very disappointed with it.
  • flightnurseflightnurse Member Posts: 2,217
    OK you called the Murano a gas guzzler, and the RDX isn't.. Also the RDX uses Preiumin gas, The RDX is not in the same class as the Murano, so to compare them isn't correct. Also mark my words, the RDX wont be in the Acrua line up much longer in its present form, the turbo 4 was a great idea on paper, but has not translated well in the SUV, the sales have not been what acrua was hoping for.
    This was not meant to be a personal attack on you, flightnurse, please don't get all excited. Please re-read my 2nd post re:gas mileage. I think I was pretty clear but I suspect you skipped it over.

I don't expect to find a bunch of RDX fans here in the Murano forum. Each car has its own ups and downs. Price/mf is one consideration when I buy a car, it's not everything. OTOH, I'm not willing to pay a high mf just because a car is new or hot.
  • kilroy99kilroy99 Member Posts: 2
    Hi all, I am about to pull the trigger on a new 2009 Murano. We're getting an LE w/ moonroof, rails, and guards. MSRP is 38540 and our offer is 34500. Based on my research this seems like a decent deal. I'd be interested in your thoughts.

I have never leased a vehicle and trying to decide if this is a good way to go for us. Is now a good time to lease a 2009 Murano? Also, we are HEAVY drivers. We would probably put 18000 miles per year on the vehicle. I haven't talked to NMAC about any of this yet -- I don't even know the variables that would come into play here. In playing with some numbers that I found in the forum here it looks like my lease payment could be well over $500/month for 36 months and 12k miles/year assuming zero down -- that seems pretty steep to me. :-)

Long story short, I would appreciate any feedback on any of the above data. Purchase price, any info on current Murano leasing data and/or strategy, and how I might want to approach this given my annual mileage (maybe I should just buy it).

Thanks in advance for any feedback!
    fp
  • gforce11gforce11 Member Posts: 225
    Not the best time to lease a Murano right now due to the lack of lease support from Nissan. The residuals are fairly high, which is great, however, the money factors are pretty high too.

June Murano MF & Residual.
  • kilroy99kilroy99 Member Posts: 2
    Appreciate the data (and great site, BTW). I think we're going to just buy this car. I've shopped around quite a bit and this seems like a fair deal. Thx!
This discussion has been closed.