Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Porsche Cayenne Lease Questions

Comments

• wheatenvwheatenv Member Posts: 8
    Dealers can manipulate 3 things: 1) drive off, 2) selling price and 3) money factor. Which means you can negotiate all 3. MSRP and residual are not negotiable.

A stripped down base cayenne will probably be in the high $700s/month and a loaded base will be high $800s-low$900s depending on how well you negotiate.

Drive is any cap reduction plus fees (taxes, title, bank fee, 1st month pmt etc). Dealers typically make a great spread in the bank fee, tho i'm not sure if Porsche dealers do and they don't love to lose that. I'd say drive off with 0 cap reduction would be around $2500.

Bottom line is if you're patient and the dealer wants to get rid of the car you'll get a better deal. 2010 models were offered at $4k off MSRP; 2011 V6s (not many around) are $1-$2k off
  • steven88steven88 Member Posts: 2
    What are the money factor and residual value for Nov?
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi steven88. According to the latest information that I have seen, Porsche Financial Services' November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Cayenne V6 with 15,000 miles per year are .00177 and 57%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum</i
  • bigdjebigdje Member Posts: 2
    What is the money factor on a 4 and 5 year lease with 10K for each?

Also do you have residual for each?

My dealer told me the cap on a turbo lease is $116,400.00 is that true?
  • warbernwarbern Member Posts: 73
    How much does the residual change for 12K miles? Thanks
    Hi bigdje. Porsche Financial Services' November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 48 month lease of a 2011 Cayenne Turbo with 10,000 miles per year are .00230 and 42%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 60 month lease are .00230 and 35%.

What did your dealer mean when they said that the "cap" on a Turbo lease? Do you mean the maximum amount financed?

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    PFS' 12,000 mile per year residual values are 2% higher than its 15,000 mile per year residuals.

Car_man
    Host
  • steven88steven88 Member Posts: 2
    How could I came up with a much lower monthly payment using the lease calculator compared to a dealership's number when we both used with 57% residual value and 0.00177 money factor?
    It's hard to say why you and the dealer came up with two different payments, steven88. Assuming that the MSRP, selling price, term, money factor, and residual value that you both used are the same, your payments should have come out the same as well.

Perhaps the dealer included sales tax and you didn't. Or perhaps they rolled some fees, like PFS' acquisition fee into your payment.

Car_man
    Host
  • nktankta Member Posts: 8
    for a V6 Cayenne lease? and the Cayenne S? for 36 months with 15k miles/yr. Thanks.
  • smalkin1smalkin1 Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car man,

I'm shopping for a 2011 Cayenne S. Would you know what the December lease money factor is and residual for 10k/yr, 36 mos? I was quoted an MF of .00259 and 56% residual this morning from a dealer in NJ.

Thanks so much.
  • warbernwarbern Member Posts: 73
    Does anyone know the money factor and residual rate for a base Cayenne with 12K miles per year on a 36 month lease? Thanks!
  • kerbkerb Member Posts: 195
    edited December 2010
    Greetings Car Man:

Could you kindly provide the December residual and buy rate for a 2011 base Cayenne V6 Automatic for 36 months and 7,500 and 10,000 miles. Additionally, could you kindly provide the acquisition fee.

Many Thanks.
    Hi nkta. Porsche Financial Services' December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Cayenne V6 with 15,000 miles per year are .00177 and 57%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a Cayenne S are .00219 and 53%.

Car_man
    Host
    Hello smalkin1. Please see my previous post for the information that you're looking for.

PFS' residual values for leases with only 10,000 miles per year are 3% higher than its 15,000 mile per year residuals.

Car_man
    Host
    Hello smalkin1. Please see my previous post...OK it was two posts ago but you get the idea...for the information that you're looking for.

PFS' residual values for leases with only 12,000 miles per year are 2% higher than its 15,000 mile per year residuals.

Car_man
    Host
  • positive49positive49 Member Posts: 2
    So did I read correctly that the residual is 60% and money factor is .00177? Just confirming. Thanks.
  • cmonkeycmonkey Member Posts: 2
    Hi Car_man -

Happy New Year! What are the January PFS numbers for a 2011 Cayenne Hybrid for a 48 month lease with 12,000 miles per year?

Thanks.
  • jgo1jgo1 Member Posts: 1
    Hey Car Man:

What is the MF and residual value for a 2011 Cayenne S 10K miles/36 months.
    Hi positive49. Porsche Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a base 2011 Cayenne with 15,000 miles per year are .00198 and 56%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks cmonkey. PFS' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 48 month lease of a 2011 Cayenne Hybrid with 12,000 miles per year are .00230 and 54%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Greetings jgo1. Porsche Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Cayenne S with 10,000 miles per year are .00219 and 55%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • marc68marc68 Member Posts: 67
    I am interested in a 2011 Cayenne. Are the best lease programs on the V6 compared to the Cayenne S? What is the money factor and residual for a 36 month, 10K per year?
  • petevbpetevb Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car_man. I am a newbie on this forum and will be taking the plunge and moving from X5 to Cayenne. I am in Canada and would deal with Porsche Canada.

Would you by any chance know what Porsche Canada Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a base 2011 Cayenne with 25,000 kms per year

TKS in advance.
    Hi marc68. Here's the numbers for 36 month / 10,000 mile per year leases of these trucks through PFS.

2011 Cayenne V6: .00198 / 59%

2011 Cayenne S: .00219 / 55%

Car_man
    Host
    Welcome petevb. Unfortunately I only personally keep tabs on the lease program details for the United States, not Canada. Sorry that I could not be of more help.

Car_man
    Host
  • bigdjebigdje Member Posts: 2
    2011 Cayenne Turbo 36 month 10K a year

what is the buy rate?
  • kylelukenkyleluken Member Posts: 11
    edited January 2011
    Hi Carman,

Thanks for all the info. I have been following this thread for awhile now.

I have a question, I went to Champion Porsche today in South Florida. MSRP for Cayenne S I want was 78,000.00. Dealer with no questions asked dropped price to $73,500.00. They then quoted me .00259 money factor and 55% residual value on Cayenne S for 36 mos/ 10k per year.

They told me this is the standard money factor offered by PFS. My question is do you think this is a good deal given the discount I was given off the car right away?

I saw the money factor is .00219 so not sure why I was quoted so much higher other than they obviously want to make money off of me...

Thanks again.
    Bigdje, Porsche Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor for the 2011 Cayenne Turbo is .00219.

Car_man
    Host
    You're very welcome, kyleluken. Thanks for reading.

The dealer is likely marking up your truck's money factor to make some back-end profit on your deal.

It's definitely nice that the dealer dropped this truck's price so significantly right off the bat, but given the large margins on it I wouldn't be surprised if you were still more than $2,000 over invoice.

It wouldn't hurt to comparison shop a little or see if you can get the dealer to use the buy rate to calculate your payment and / or see if they'll come down on the price even more.

Car_man
    Host
  • scott911scott911 Member Posts: 4
    Car man,
    What is the current money factor from PCNA on a Cayenne S 36 mo/12k? It was 0.00219 when I ordered in Nov, but now they are saying 0.0022. Did PCNA increase the mf or is the dealer adding on to it?
    Hi scott911. Porsche Financial Services' February buy rate lease money factor and residual value fore a 36 month lease of a 2011 Cayenne S with 12,000 miles per year are .00219 and 54%.

There really isn't much of a difference between a money factor of .00219 and .00220. Perhaps the dealer is just rounding the factor off, I doubt that they'd make much on a mark-up of .00001.

Car_man
    Host
  • l2djael2djae Member Posts: 2
    Hi Car_man,

I'm looking to lease a 2011 Cayenne Hybrid and was quoted MF of 0.0026 and 55% RV for 36 month, 10k lease. The MF sounds high, especially considering I have a 720+ credit score. Can you please tell me the current PFS lease rates and your thoughts on the dealer's quote? Thanks much!
  • doccp1doccp1 Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car_Man,

Do you know the Feburary money factor/Residual value for 36 months/15K lease on Porsche Panamera. THX

doccp1
    Greetings Carman, could you kindly provide the February and March (when available) buy rate and residual for the V6 Cayenne based on a 36 month and 39 month, 10K lease.

Many Thanks.
    Carman,
    Can you give me March 2011 Cayenne S lease rates for 36mo/12k miles?

Thanks
    Hi l2djae. I don't think that Porsche is providing any lease support on the 2011 Cayenne Hybrid yet. If this is indeed the case and you were to lease one through Porsche Financial Services right now, you would have to use its standard lease money factors. According to the latest information that I have seen, PFS' buy rate standard lease money factor os .00220 for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

PFS' current 36-monh, 10,000 mile per year residual value is 55%.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey kerb. According to the latest information that I have seen, Porsche Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Cayenne V6 with 10,000 miles per year are .00198 and 59%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00220 and 54%.

Car_man
    Host
    Here you go scott911. Porsche Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Cayenne S with 12,000 miles per year are .00219 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Thank you Car man!
  • ukbb7ukbb7 Member Posts: 1
    was quoted a money factor of 239 and 48% how does this rate currently?

Cheers
  • albonyaalbonya Member Posts: 11
    edited March 2011
    Car Man,

If you get a sec, would you be able to tell me what this same deal looks like with 10,000 miles per year and a 1 Pay (100% of total lease cost paid at signing)?

This same deal being a 2011 Cayenne S - 36 Month

I have heard that for a 1 pay, Porsche Financing will cut your rate in half and that 10k instead of 12k adds 3% to the residual.

Can you comment on the truth behind that (if any)?

Have 800+ credit score by the way (if that makes any difference)

Thanks
    Many thanks Car_man. Could you kindly advise as to the amount of PFS' acquisition fee?
    You're welcome scott911.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi ukbb7. That money factor is slightly high. Porsche Financial Services' current buy rate for the 2011 Cayenne Turbo is .00219. The residual value that you were quoted is correct for a lease with 10,000 miles per year.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey albonya. I'm not sure how much a one pay lease lowers this truck's money factor by, but its 10,000 mile per year residual value would be 1% higher than the 12,000 mile per year residual.

Car_man
    Host
    You're very welcome kerb. The last time that I checked, Porsche Financial Services' acquisition fee was $895.

Car_man
    Host
  • jmd123jmd123 Member Posts: 3
    Car man,

What would be a great deal on a Porsche Cayanne with an MSRP of 71K. Assuming top tear credit, 36 month lease 12K a month.

Thanks,

J
  • thinkthink Member Posts: 1
    For this month, what is the money factor for a 80K Cayenne? Have over 800 FICO. It would be 15K miles for 3 years. How would the money factor differ if someone had a lower FICO?
  • ratingsratings Member Posts: 9
    Hi Car Man,
    I've ordered a Hybrid for May delivery. Can you please tell me the current lease rate and residual for a 48 month lease on a 2011 Hybrid with 10k miles per year and 800+ Fico score?
    Thank you for replying!!!!
    Ratings
This discussion has been closed.