Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Porsche Cayenne Lease Questions

Comments

• sjl225sjl225 Member Posts: 29
    Hope to speak to you again soon Car_man...Thanks again for your help.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    You're welcome sjl225.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • imran34imran34 Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car_man, I am going to be leasing a base model V6 Cayenne for 36 months with 10k miles per year.

I am ordering the car, which will be built in June and delivered in July so it will be the first batch of the 2013's. The MSRP with my options is around $65k.

I'd like to find out if you know what the residual and MF are for that car? I have been quoted 57% and .00240 by my local dealer here in Dallas.

Thanks!
  • charge69charge69 Member Posts: 2
    Hello Car_man:

I wanted to know the MF and residual on the 2012/3 Cayenne GTS at 24, 36, 48 months at 10,000 miles per year

Thanks!
  • miquelny1miquelny1 Member Posts: 3
    Hello Dragonf!

I can't understand these numbers at all.... Benz or BMW truck with MSRP 52K would lease about $600 per month if you are pushing it or $700 per month easily.... How come Cayenne is looking like $1000 per month, something is wrong, somebody is overcharging you hard, watch out...

All other guys on this site, can you give some sample lease quotes?

My experience is that when you are at the dealership, knowing these money factors and residuals are not helping you at all... The only way to get good deal is, to know what other people are actually paying!

Is this site in business helping people or helping car dealers???

Good luck everybody and lets keep it real and help each other!!!
  • vintage11vintage11 Member Posts: 4
    I'm wondering the same, I guess the rates are not out yet, but as soon as they are, I'd like to know as well, THANKS
  • shark__starkshark__stark Member Posts: 1
    For BMW X5 the residual is 61% on a 36 month lease and for X3 its 57% for the same lease term. And the money factor is 0.0019 for the top tier credit, which means the interest rate would be 4.56 (Money factor * 2400).

So what you are paying extra for the Cayenne is the difference in the residual value and the high interest rate.
  • janjan27janjan27 Member Posts: 2
    Could you please provide me with the money factor and residuals for a 2013 porsche cayenne tiptronic?
    I'd be happy to help you out, janjan27. Porsche Financial Services' September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Cayenne Tiptronic with 15,000 miles per year are .00200 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    edited September 2012
    Hi, can you help? What is MF and residual for 2013 Porsche Cayenne GTS, 36 or 48 months, 12,000 miles per year? Thanks in advance!
  • da33133da33133 Member Posts: 5
    Porsche dealers around the country (based on internet searches) are promoting a $699/month Cayenne lease (36 months, 10,000 miles per year). I am interested in a Cayenne and will accept any model - I just want the best price. Can anyone provide any personal insight into negotiations and the type of deal they obtained? Any advice?
    Thanks!
    edited September 2012
    Hello again Car_man

Can you kindly provide me with Porsche Financial's current lease M.F.'s and residuals for 24 & 36 months...12k miles p/y for the Cayenne Diesel, Cayenne S, & the GTS?

Thanks for your help!
    P.S.
    Any dealer cash on the 2012's?
    Thanks again
    Hi vintage11. Porsche Financial Services' September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Porsche Cayenne GTS with 12,000 miles per year are .00200 and 51%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 48-month lease are .00200 and 44%.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey sjl225. PFS' September buy rate lease money factor for all Cayenne trims and terms is .00200 for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The 2013 Cayenne's 24 and 36-month, 12k residual values are as follows:

66% / 59% for the Diesel

59% / 52% for the S

58% / 51% for the GTS

Car_man
    Host
    edited September 2012
    hi Car_man and others,

I've started early discussions with a dealer on a 2013 Cayenne diesel and will return this weekend to test drive one. I'm also interested in the Cayenne base, but the salesperson seems to be encouraging me to take the diesel.

Car_man, can you please provide the residual value for 36 months/15,000 miles per year for those models (I see from another message MF is 0.00200)?

Another reason I'm posting here is to get a sense of how much to expect in terms of dealer pricing incentives. I'm hoping someone might chime in who recently picked up a Cayenne lease. Are any factory incentives available on either of these models?
    Thanks for any feedback.
    Thanks for your help again....really appreciate it!
  • poorrichard23poorrichard23 Member Posts: 1
    Do you know if any dealers in California are offering this?
    There are deals in every state. Just "google" $699 Porsche Cayenne California and you'll see them. This is for a manual transmission base vehicle.

I had a good dealer visit #2 today. I'm interested in the new diesel with automatic transmission. The RV for the diesel is higher (57%) than the base (54%) for 15K mi/yr. The MF quoted was 0.00240 and was non-negotiable. I'm not ready to move on the vehicle yet so I didn't press the topic of price reductions but the salesman said he was ready to negotiate whenever I'm ready to close the deal.

Overall the dealer has been professional, on par with Mercedes (I've dealt with them in the past). I haven't had good luck with BMW and don't deal with them anymore because of repeat problems with pushy salesmen.

Now I have to decide between a Mercedes SUV and the Porsche!
  • jcf4jcf4 Member Posts: 44
    $98500 GTS: ZERO off MSRP (crazy in itself)

Lease
    $2,500 C.O.D.
    36 month 15k miles
    payment = $1,998
    M/F = .00239
    Residual = 49%

48 month 15k miles
    payment = $1,729
    M/F = .00239
    Residual = 42%

60 month 15k miles
    payment = $1,564
    M/F = .00239
    Residual = 35%

Finance
    72 month @ 4.99% = $1,692 with $2,500 down
    75 month @ 4.99% = $ 1,634 with $$2,500 down
    Surprised dealer won't budge from MSRP - try to find another dealer willing to negotiate.
    Yes, da33133, the money factor is indeed .00200. Porsche Financial Services' current residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Cayenne Diesel with 15,000 miles per year is 57%.

There is a $4,000 dealer cash incentive on the Cayenne Hybrid, but nothing that I am aware of on the diesel.

Car_man
    Host
    Car-man

Is the dealer cash incentive on the Cayenne Hybrid for model year 2013?
    Are there any incentives for any other Cayenne models besides the Hybrid & the Diesel?

Thanks Again
    Hey sjl225. The dealer csh is on both the 2013 and 2012 Cayenne. There is no cash incentives on any other Cayenne models.

Car_man
    Host
  • sfcayennesfcayenne Member Posts: 1
    Greetings Car_man

Can you help with Porsche Financial's current lease M.F.'s and residuals for 24 months/10k miles per year for the Cayenne? Thanks.
    Once again...Thank you Car_man!
    edited October 2012
    Hi again. So i could not take delivery in September and need to know:
    What is money factor and residual rates for OCTOBER?
    2013 Cayenne GTS. 36 and 48 month 12,000 miles a year?

Thanks again, this info is invaluable!
    Hi Car_man, I could not take delivery on my Cayenne GTS as planned in September (order delay.) The car is now at here, and I was wondering if factor rates/residual values are the same or changed for October??

I am leasing a 2013 Cayenne GTS for either 36 or 48 months, 12,000 miles per year.
    Can you help with FACTOR rate and residual values for October? Thanks!!!!
  • rravinrravin Member Posts: 37
    Hi Car Man,
    Can you tell me the october MF, and residual value for the base with triptronic Cayenne for 10k and 24, and 36mo lease. Any incentives? How about discounts if you are currently leasing a Porsche?
    rravinmd. :)
  • drsmileydrsmiley Member Posts: 1
    Oct 20, 2012

Hello,

Current Money factor in October is 0.0020 for top tiered customer. Residual value is 57% for 2013 Cayenne.

Just took delivery of a 2013 Cayenne V-6 yesterday and wanted to share my research experience to help those out there who are in the leasing process. I learned a lot through Edmund’s forum and New car advice section.

Got Money factor 0.0020, RV 56% because of 15,000 miles/year for 36 months, $2,500 drive off (first month, acquisition and other bs fees that they refuse to take off).
    Payment=$989/mo including tax after $3,000 discount off MSRP

The key to a good deal is to do your homework:

1. Know exactly what options you want. Order a copy from Consumer's Report for ~$18 to find out how much dealers actually pay for these options (invoice price vs. MSRP). By knowing what you want, it's easier to stay within budget.

2. Start shopping through internet websites of local dealers. Ask internet reps from different dealers to search for the right car. Better to start shopping on internet first, let different dealers compete and more likely to get immediate discount starting with $1000 whereas they will not budge past $500 if you walk into show rooms. After a few contacts on the phone, I got $1000, $1,500 and $3000 off from three different Porsche dealers.

3. Know your FICO score because it'll save you tons of $$ if you're in the top tier.

If you're in the top tier, insist that they give you the Money Factor of 0.0020. A couple of dealers discounted some but gave me 0.0024 to make up for the difference. They said that's what they charge for top-tiered customers….not true! I told them Porsche Financial Services MF is 0.0020 for October. As long as they know you did your homework and know what you’re talking about, they’ll make it happen.

4. Keep dealing and constantly watch your negotiated numbers because they love to switch a few things at the end if you don’t watch yourself !! It’d be fair to get $2000 to $3000 off MSRP for 2013 around this time while it’s still hot. Don’t be surprised some dealers will not go beyond $500 off. If so, take your business to the next Porsche dealer because one of them will make a deal with you.

Love the new Cayenne in the garage with my Carerra C4 Cab.

Good luck guys.
    Dear drsmiley,

Thank you very much for your detailed post. This is the kind of help that will be useful to me (and others) when I get into the details of a negotiation. Hopefully I'll have similar good information to share with the forum after I complete a deal!
    Hi sfcayenne. Porsche Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a base 2013 Cayenne with 10,000 miles per year are .00200 and 64% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    You're welcome sjl225.

Car_man
    Host
  • gkcarpgkcarp Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2012
    Hi Car Man looking for Lease rates on the 2013 Cayenne Diesel for a 36 month lease with 20K miles per year, if possible with a single up front payment if that makes a difference.
  • alvinjralvinjr Member Posts: 1
    did you get a response to your question. I am interested also in the answer you received.

Hi Car Man looking for Lease rates on the 2013 Cayenne Diesel for a 36 month lease with 20K miles per year, if possible with a single up front payment if that makes a difference.
  • wangt1015wangt1015 Member Posts: 2
    Car_man,

What is the December money factor and residual for a 2013 Cayenne S

36 months / 15,000 miles per year
    30 months / 20,000 miles per year

Thank you
    Hi wangt1015. Porsche Financial Services' December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Cayenne S with 15,000 miles per year are .00200 and 50%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

I think that 1,5000 miles per year is the highest mileage allowance that PFS publishes residual values for. If you need to drive more than that, you will likely have to purchase additional miles on a per-mile basis. It is less expensive to do so at lease signing than it is to wait until lease-end and have to pay an excess mileage penalty.

Car_man
    Host
  • zoosh75zoosh75 Member Posts: 2
    Hey Car Man, I looking to lease a 2013 Cayenne GTS. Are most Cayenne leases 36 vs 48 months?
    Dealer numbers:-
    MSRP: 102695
    discount 2,500 off above MSRP
    money factor: 0.0023
    residual 45% ( 48 months lease)
    deposit: 5000
    monthly payment incl. taxes: 1726 (48 months lease)
    monthly payment incl taxes and Porsche 4 yr maintainance program: 1766 (48 months lease)
    What do you think about this offer? What is the money factor and residual for January 2013 for PFS?
    Anyone has experience with the maintainance program? Is it worth paying for upfront or paying repairs as you go?
    Thanks Car Man
    zoosh75
    Hey zoosh75. Porsche is not providing lease support on any length lease of the Cayenne, so it really doesn't matter if you go with a 36- or a 48-month lease. The money factor that you were quoted is a little too high though. Porsche Financial Services' January buy rate is .00200 for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Hello again Car_man

I was hoping you can provide me with residuals and MF's for both a 2012 Cayenne S and 2012 Cayenne Turbo. Both cars are either left over or Demo (I'm not sure if it even makes a difference) with 90 and 20 miles on the clock respectively.
    I'm interested in either a 24 or 36 month lease with 12k m/py.

Both cars are heavily discounted, and was wondering if it's advantageous to lease a 2012 or just go ahead with my 2013 order (March build).

Thanks for your help

T
  • sbornosborno Member Posts: 9
    edited February 2013
    That would depend on your time line, but I'd grab the bird in hand, especially if you are leasing. With leasing, it's all about the payment, which will be lower with the '12. I also dont think there will be any drastic change to the '13.
    Just my $0.02

Curious, how deeply they are being discounted??
    I will be looking for an SUV soon, and have been trying to wait for the next acura MDX, due out this fall. I'd also like to see what the next audi Q7 looks like.
    But, an already depreciated cayenne has a lot of appeal. Except for the fact that they are not as fully equipped as the other cars i've mentioned will be available with.

Thoughts??
  • zoosh75zoosh75 Member Posts: 2
    Thanks Car_man appreciate your input. I got the dealer to change buy rate to 0.0020. Told that if a better rate or program comes around at time of delivery, I will get such.
    Now I have to wait. Estimated delivery in April/May 2013.
    Thanks
    Zoosh75
  • dannylydannyly Member Posts: 14
    edited February 2013
    Just wondering if this is reasonable.
    2013 Tiptronic Cayenne with premium plus pkg. and bose(65,300msrp)
    975 tax in for 12k 36months.

Thanks,
  • jbryson1jbryson1 Member Posts: 6
    I'm looking to lease a Cayenne. Do you know what the current (Feb. 2013) MF and residuals are for 24 and 36 month leases on the V-6 model? I see a lot of talk about the low MF for top tier credit scores. I'm at 780 from Credit Karma (blended report), would that put me into that preferred rating? Looking at a 12,000 miles per year lease. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
    Hi jbryson1. Porsche Financial Services' February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Cayenne V6 with 12,000 miles per year are .00200 and 63% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are .00200 and 56%.

A credit score of 780 should definitely qualify for PFS' top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • jbryson1jbryson1 Member Posts: 6
    Thanks a lot for taking time to get the information!
    You're very welcome jbryson1.

Car_man
    Host
  • davejhdavejh Member Posts: 5
    Hi Car_man
    I was wondering if you can provide me the residual for 60 month 10k per year lease on a 2013 Cayenne GTS.
    Thanks for your help.
    D
  • rbl1rbl1 Member Posts: 2
    Hi Car_man,
    I am looking into leasing the 2013 Diesel model. Can you provide the various residuals and MF for a 24 and 36 months lease with 12,000 per year assuming a top credit tier with PFS.

Thanks a lot.
  • esq3esq3 Member Posts: 4
    Hi Carman

I have negotiated a 1000 over invoice deal on a 2013 cayenne diesel with a dealer I have purchased many cars from; based on prior postings, I assumed the money factor was 200. However, the dealer is insistent that the buy rate is 250. Can you let me know the real rate? I am thinking of purchasing monday so any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
    Hi davejh. 60 months is a pretty long lease, especially with a mileage allowance of only 10,000 miles per year. That gives you ample opportunity to rack up one heck of an excess mileage charge.

Porsche Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 60-month lease of a 2013 Cayenne GTS with 10,000 miles per year are .00200 and 35% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.