Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Porsche Cayenne Lease Questions

Comments

• rjlaerorjlaero Member Posts: 659
    The high end Range Rovers have had a pretty stellar resale value over the last few years. Especially the newer body style 2003's on up.

But neither Porsche Cayenne or Land Rover can brag about reliability, as they are both near the bottom in that category.
  • fastdiablofastdiablo Member Posts: 3
    the only reason the real range rovers had a slightly better than historical resale value in recent past is because they were, for a short period, using some BMW components & engine. actually, that's the only reason i even looked at one. that's when i was quoted a 40% residual value on the lease pricing. what a joke.
    as far as RRSports, it's hard to really predict their real resale values at this point since the oldest ones are nowhere near 3 years old. cayennes have been around over 3 years, so they no longer benefit from being the new cool thing (like the RRS is right now, and so is the FJ Cruiser for that matter). discounts can be had very deep on any car that's been around 3 years. duh. -I ordered my cayenne S in late 05, and got it for 2k over invoice. pretty good on a 68K car.
    so long as RRS owners keep having the same awful problems and issues with service that they've always had with rover dealers, i'm sure we'll see a quick return to crap resale values among LR cars in general. neat design can only make up for a certain amount of bad engineering.

this post right off the edmunds RRS thread basically sums it up.. you don't get stuff anywhere near this severe from Porsches, and Porsche service is excellent, at least here in the SF bay area. can't say the same for my 4 workmates that own various LR vehicles..

RRS post from a day ago, and there are TONS more where this came from. what a joke.. every other post is a major problem from an RRS owner :lemon: . comical. :P :P
    =============================
    Replying to: bgreig (Feb 10, 2006 12:02 am)

I picked up my rrs in june 06, the first at my dealership. I have had nothing but problems ever since. barely a week has gone by without a visit to the service dept. I have experienced everything from shaky steering, false error messages, problems with parking distance control (unresolved and now disconnected!) and suspension issues. culminating last night whilst travelling along the highway at 55mph the suspension system collapsed. luckily, although the car lost control I was able to stop safely with the car resting flat on the floor. This problem with the suspension has been ongoing for the past two months and was supposedly resolved last week after the car was off the road in the workshop for a week.
    today I am going to the dealership to get rid of the car. what was originally annoying is now unsafe. I have never had a more unsatisfactory ownership experience. I will never buy a Land Rover product again and I would encourage others not to buy their products also.
  • british_roverbritish_rover Member Posts: 8,502
    Well I am not going to turn this thread into a competition between the two vehicles because that is not why I posted. I posted asking a specific question which anyone who has leased a Cayenne in the past couple of months could have answered.

Couple of closing remarks.

You can't talk about a residual you were quoted a couple of years ago for a lease and claim it is any where near current. Range Rover residuals right now are in the middle to low 50's depending on the trim level and term of the lease.

Any vehicle can have a problems and anecdotal evidence is completely inconclusive. That is even more true on any online forum where people will come to complain, vent or flat out misrepresent the situation since their are no consequences. I am sure I could go to the Cayenne board and find just as many complaints about it as the RRS board has. In fact I bet I could find more since it has been out longer.

I don't know why anyone buys these vehicles. I might sell them and I don't mind driving them but I would never buy one. If I had 60,000-70,000 dollars to spend on a vehicle I would buy an Elise to drive every day it was sunny and dry and an late model jeep for any other type of weather.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    No problem lleecpa. If you don't feel as though you are getting the best possible deal on this truck, you can always comparison shop with another dealer or two.

Car_man
    Host
    Smart Shopper / Prices Paid Forums
    Hey british_rover. Sorry to hear about your lousy customers. Porsche Credit;s current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month, 15,000 mile per year lease of a 2006 Cayenne S should be .00290 and 55%, respectively. Using these numbers, an MSRP of $70,000 and a selling price of $67,000, I estimate that this truck should have a zero down, pre-tax monthly payment of around $1,098. So it looks like the payment that your customers claimed to be getting is a little low.

Car_man
    Host
  • kj666kj666 Member Posts: 2
    Hello Everyone:
    Does anyone know any details on leasing a new C4S Cab or even a C2S cab? It seems the dealers don't want to quote anything unless they have you in the showroom. My local dealers don't have the car I want, so I want to be prepared before going out of town to buy. I'm looking at 48 or 60 months leases.

Thanks for the help in advance.
  • british_roverbritish_rover Member Posts: 8,502
    Thanks Car_man that is pretty much what I thought. Always could to get independent conformation though.

On my software that works out to $1,179 a month with sales tax included so their numbers definetly looked suspicious.

Even if they are buying it for invoice it works out to $1,082 with tax.
  • porsche_scottporsche_scott Member Posts: 3
    kj666......you know....you are the reason your local dealerships don't work with customers like you.....of course they want a commited buyer before they drop their pants for you to feel like you've won and gotten a good deal. Instead you would rather find a dealer that will drop any numbers (not gauranteed in most cases)to get you into their store, especially if you have a trade.

I will always support my local dealer, as I would expect my customer base to see me.

Another thing to consider is....they don't want to qoute anything because they don't have your credit score to give an approx. value! This could equate to a $100-200 difference in payment if your score is at the bottom of the barrel.

I guess what I am trying to say is....don't be a pansy...give the dealer a bit of your time and I am sure you will get a good deal. Remember, a good deal is one that you are comfortable with.

I was in car sales for a stint after college and I know what they have to go through....the worst thing was a timid, scared guy who needs his wifes permission to buy a 100,000 car that he knows he works hard for! Most dealerships today have a different way of relations (especially a Porsche Dealer) because they work off of referral/repeat business. If you feel uncomfortable then let it be known and they will work at your pace.
  • porsche_scottporsche_scott Member Posts: 3
    Car_Man,

Please inform these lost souls...that the payment you are qouting is based on "A+" credit. Otherwise, you are putting out undisclosed information and is a violation of the laws of payment calculations!
  • kj666kj666 Member Posts: 2
    Scott....thanks for the reply, but I think you need to go back to selling cars, instead of providing advice to people on how to buy them, your attitude is more condusive to that.

The reason for my not wanting to go and waste 2-3 hours of my time with a local dealer is because I'd rather spend the time actually buying the car I want, instead of hearing the reasons why I should take the off-color, or under equipped car they have on their showroom floor.

I don't really care about the dealer's desire to act pretentious, I own a number of vehicles, all of which are in the same price range as the 911, and I purchase the vehicles all the same way - on my spare time, over the phone.

I was looking for some advice from other buyers on what they had paid for the similar vehicle, hence, the reason why I posted a message to the "Prices Paid" forum. In the future, keep your commentary to yourself and stay on topic.
  • fastdiablofastdiablo Member Posts: 3
    porsche scott, your responses are hilarious. you're the most passive aggressive and angry person i've seen on a board in a long time. this guy just has questions about picking up a new ride, and you're making a laundry list of assumptions about him because you're clearly angry about things concerning yourself. ease up amigo, if you hate your job, or hate the fact that you're a car salesman, just do something about it/get a new job instead of taking it out on others. sounds to me like you've had some recent failures to customers that you couldn't get in the store.
    matter of fact, the past three cars i've purchased have been bought over the phone, including my current cayenne. as a car salesman you might not be able to relate, but people buying 100K cars are often going to be busy people, and can't go in a spin wheels with a salesman if they're on the road for business or booked in meetings 60 hours a week. anything those folks can do by phone is going to be done by phone, and plenty of dealers play ball. welcome to the information age brah! embrace it or become an angry car saleman! :)
  • statman1statman1 Member Posts: 7
    I have been negotiating for the past 4 months on a 2006 manual Cayenne and just signed the papers today! I think I got a really good deal. 39month lease with $2k total out-of-pocket and monthly payment of only $498 plus tax. This is on a Cayenne with a retail of $50775. I know some people on this board are not thrilled with the V6 or the manual, but this is exactly what I wanted and I am very excited. The final negotiated price is just under $42k so this seems like a steal!
  • rick47rick47 Member Posts: 1
    Car man_ I am in the process of leasing a 2006 Cayenne, MSRP of vehicle is $51,995, that is including destination charge. Based upon your experience, how much do you think I can get off of the msrp, and with a 36 month lease @15K per year what do you think I should pay with $3000 down per month on this lease?
  • davewest01davewest01 Member Posts: 3
    Car man - can you provide the current residual value and money factor for a 36-month/12K mile FJ lease?
    No problem, british_rover.

Car_man
    Host
    Porsche_scott, all of the payments that I post in these discussions are for consumers who qualify for banks' top credit tiers. I often mention this fact, but not always. I am sorry if I was "violation of the laws of payment calculations!" :confuse: .

Car_man
    Host
    Hi rick47. I am not personally all that familiar with how much of a discount Porsche dealers are giving most customers on the Cayenne right now. You may be able to get an idea of how much you should pay for one by visiting the following discussion: "Porsche Cayenne: Prices Paid & Buying Experiences". Once you have an idea of what this truck's selling price should be, let me know and I will be happy to use Porsche Credit's actual lease program to estimate its lease payment for you.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi davewest01. This really isn't the place for questions about leasing the FJ Cruiser. I have created a new discussion for questions about leasing this specific vehicle. Please click on the following link to see my answer to your question: "Toyota FJ Cruiser: Lease Questions". Thanks.

Car_man
    Host
  • ahigniteahignite Member Posts: 1
    Car_Man, Do you know of any Porsche Cayenne lease incentives? I am looking for a 2006 manual transmission base Cayenne. I noticed an earlier post who just leased the same with $2,000 down and $498/month. How do I get a deal like that?
  • lexusctlexusct Member Posts: 6
    Statman 1 - Please advice on all the particulars of your deal and your state and dealership name. Any advice or coaching you can provide so I can get this deal too is much appreciated!
    Hi ahignite. I do not believe that Porsche is currently providing any sort of incentives on the 2006 Cayenne, lease or cash. The best way to get a good deal on this vehicle is to negotiate as low a selling price as possible and then make sure the dealer that you are working with is using Porsche Credit's "buy rate" lease money factor to calculate its monthly payment. If you tell me how long you want to lease for and how many miles per year you need to be able to drive I can give you an idea of what this truck's lease program is currently like.

Car_man
    Host
  • nicazoidnicazoid Member Posts: 1
    I am looking at a Cayenne v6 manual with a sticker price of 50k with all the options that I want, Porsche said they would approve me for an 84 month loan but they were sketchy with my monthly payments. I would like to know if anyone has any idea what APR rate would be for 84 months, for a 50k sticker and a down payment of 12k Thanks to anyone who can help.
  • alexanderv2alexanderv2 Member Posts: 13
    Greetings Car-man,

Can you please tell me the current buy rate lease money factor for an '06 Cayenne S, and the current residuals.

Thanks...AlexanderV2
  • porsche334porsche334 Member Posts: 4
    Let me know the term and how many miles per yr and I can get that info for you.
  • alexanderv2alexanderv2 Member Posts: 13
    I am looking for a 36 month lease with 12,000 miles per year. It would also be very helpful to know the current money factor.

Thanks...AlexanderV2
    Hi nicazoid. 84 months is a reeeeeeeally long time to finance a new vehicle for. You would be better off and will end up being right side up a lot sooner if you go with a shorter loan, like 60 months. Of course, the shorter your loan is, the higher your monthly payment will be. There is a good chance that you will be able to find an independent bank that has more attractive finance rates than Porsche does right now. If you opt to finance your Cayenne through Porsche Credit for 84 months right now, its buy rate is 7.0%. Most dealers will probably try to mark this rate up a little bit, but you may be able to avoid the mark-up if you confront them with the buy rate.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forums
    Hi alexanderv2. According to the latest information that I have seen, if you were to lease a 2006 Porsche Cayenne S through Porsche Credit right now for 36 months with 12,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00290 and 56%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forums
  • Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
    A national newspaper is looking to interview Porsche Cayenne owners who would like to talk about their satisfaction with the brand. Please send an e-mail to ctalati@edmunds.com no later than Friday June 23, 2006 by 2:00 PM PST/5:00 EST containing your daytime contact information with the make and model Porsche you own.

Thanks,
    Chintan Talati
    Corporate Communications
    Edmunds.com
  • statman1statman1 Member Posts: 7
    Sorry folks for not posting this info sooner...I was so happy to get my Cayenne that I forgot to come back here and check up on the forum.

Anyway, a few people asked how I got the deal I did on my 2006 manual v6 Cayenne? It had a MSRP of $50,810 and I was able to get it for $498 (plus tax) per month (39 month lease) with 2K total down or out-the-door. The negotiated price was just under $43k. I am in Arizona and leased this fabulous vehicle from the north Scottsdale dealership.

I can honestly say the way that I got this deal was being incredibly persistent (they would probably say annoying) for 3 straight months. I would visit the dealer on a weekly basis but I never let them talk numbers to me there. I would use email to communicate and also run my own figures using a lease calculator off the internet. And of course, at the end of each month it always got very interesting. I finally got the figures down to $601 per month with $2500 down but then backed out at the last minute.

But then the next day or so, I got a call from them and Wells Fargo had set up an incentive program with their dealership for the $498 and 2k down. I was in Porsche Heaven!

So my advice to anyone is just to be persistent with your inquiries, don't do business in the showroom (too much pressure and they have the advantage), do your research, call around and play one dealers numbers against another and don't ever believe them when they say, "This is the lowest I have ever sold a vehicle for...I am going to lose my job on this one." If I would have signed the forms the first day I went in looking for my Cayenne, I would have paid $5500 down and $725 per month. Yikes!

Also, must say the Scottsdale dealership was a pleasure to work with. They put up with me for several months and never got upset or unprofessional!
  • starrothstarroth Member Posts: 2
    Hi Carman,
    I want to lease a Cayenne S and I am worried that I will be paying more than someone who has done their homework and knows more about leasing. I really want to understand before I make this 3 year commitment.

So, I have found an acceptable model with most of the options I want and the dealer has been having a very slow month and is eager to deal. The MSRP on the Cayenne S is &71k. The current offer on the table is $2k over invoice or $64k with destination charges & dealer charges included. They claim that they are only making $2k off this car. It's almost July and maybe the price should be lower since the new models are coming out soon?????

Anyway, I want a 3 year / 12k miles no money down lease and I have excellent credit. The dealer told me that the monthly payments would be $1200 including tax. Does this seem high to you?

I am coming to the end of my lease on a Mercedes ML350 MSRP of $52k and my payments were only $700 month including tax. I know the Porsche is $12k more in price but an extra $500 per month seems very high for such a moderate difference in price.

Confusing me even more, my father saw an add in the Chicago newspaper that the local dealer was offering a $50k Cayenne lease for only $600 per month with only $3000 down including security deposit and 1st months payment. I know every dealer is different and many have excess inventory that they need to unload but $600 more per month for a car that only costs $14k more. Can you please explain to me how lease pricing works and if their offer is fair?

Can you please help me? There are only 2 models in my area that have the options I want and I would hate to miss out. thanks so much in advance! S.B.
  • cayenne1cayenne1 Member Posts: 1
    Looking for advice prior to making offer on 2006 Cayenne SUV AWD 3.2L 6 Cyl). MSRP is $42,200 with total add ons of $14,430 (Tiptronic S, Moonroof,Roof Rails, Bose Surround Sound - these have highest values). Vehicle was a loaner with 5,800 miles. Dealer sales price is $46,445 but said would accept $45,850. Looking for advice, negotiation strategy, good deal?
  • stanford06stanford06 Member Posts: 6
    I'm thinking about a lease on an 06 Cayenne 3.2L 6 Cyl w/Tiptronic Transmission. I'd like to know the MF and the residual for a 36 month/12K per year lease. If you have the 36 month/15K per year rate it would be great too.

The cars I've been looking at have MSRPS around $54-55K so I'm wondering if anyone could chime in on what they think a good price would be on one of these right now. Edmunds' TMV seems quite high.
    Greetings starroth. You are being very smart by doing research to make sure you understand leasing before negotiating with any dealers. You should be able to answer most of the questions that you have on this subject by reading the following articles: 10 Steps to Leasing a New Car and Calculate Your Own Lease Payment.

Let's do some calculations and see what your lease payment should be like on this truck. According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2006 Porsche Cayenne S with an MSRP of $71,000 and a selling price of $64,000 (wow Cayennes sure have huge margins) through Porsche Credit right now for 36 months with 12,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment should be around $974. I'm not sure how much tax would add to this payment, but I suspect that it would still be lower than $1,200 a month with it. Perhaps the dealer that you are working with is marking up Porsche Credit's buy rate lease money factor to make additional back-end profit on your deal. If you are leasing through Porsche Credit, make sure that this dealer uses a money factor of .00290 (for 36 months) to calculate your truck's payment.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi stanford06. If you were to lease a base 2006 Porsche Cayenne (not the S or Turbo models) through Porsche Credit right now for 36 months with 12,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00290 and 58%, respectively. This truck's 15,000 mile per year residual value would be 2% lower.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • bimbobrakesbimbobrakes Member Posts: 6
    Why not go for the Cayenne Platinum series. Cheaper and with more options included. I guess they will have a new model change for 08'. Out with old and in with the new!
  • starrothstarroth Member Posts: 2
    Hi Carman & thank you for the information!
    I have just had a series of irritating experiences! I asked one of my local dealers what money factor and residual they used in calculating the $1200 month payment for a $64k car. I was told no and no deal. So, I sought out pricing from a leasing company. I thought it was going well, they found an acceptable vehicle and told me they had fleet pricing and would get the car for $1k over invoice and would arrange for the $2400 in additional options to be added. Then they told me the money factor was .00214 but the residual was 44% for a 36mth 15k mile lease. The payment including CA tax =$1235. I received the paperwork yesterday and it was for a 48mth lease! I just can't find any honest people to deal with.

So, of course I refused to sign although I risk losing the only vehicle in CA that has the options I need. They said they can offer, through USBank, a 36mth lease 15k miles for a rate of 6.9% and my payments will go up $140 per month. Why on earth would I agree to this. It appears that things keep getting worse.

Do you know of any reputable CA dealers that offer the terms of Porsche Credit without marking it up? Or any reputable leasing companies?

Also, I can not get a straight answer from anyone on whether there will be a new Cayenne S available before 2008. I have been told there will be no 2007 models by a local dealer and new models will not be available til summer 2007. I would order a vehicle to my specifications but I can't wait over 1 year to get it. Anyone know when a new model year will be available?

Any help, advise or referrals would be greatly appreciated. I still really want a Cayenne S even after everyhting that has happened.
    Thank you!
  • racer_65racer_65 Member Posts: 43
    Can't help you with the leasing aspect, but here's the scoop on the new model release:
    - True, there will be no 2007 model.
    - A facelifted Cayenne will come out around Feb-March 2007 as a 2008 model. Some horsepower increase is expected.
    - To fill the gap between now and next year, Porsche is issueing a special "Titanium Edition" model. These are still 2006 cars, but come with special Titanium colored trims and options package, starting at a base price of around $65K.
  • highridehighride Member Posts: 2
    I was curious to know what the going lease is on a BASE Porsche Cayenne just a total base one with automatic transmission. Thanks any reply would be greatly apreciated
    Hi highride. I would be happy to estimate what the lease payment should be like on the Cayenne that you are interested in. However, in order for me to do so I need some additional information form you first. This information includes the full MSRP of the truck that you are interested in (including the destination charge), its approximate selling price, how long you want to lease it for, and how many miles per year you need to be able to drive it. You can find the MSRP and dealer invoice price of the truck that you want by visiting the following section of this site: Edmunds.com - New Vehicle Pricing. You may be able to get an idea of how much you will have to pay for this truck by visiting the following discussion: "Porsche Cayenne: Prices Paid & Buying Experiences". Let me know and I'll crunch some numbers for you.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • stovystovy Member Posts: 1
    Hi everyone. A first-time poster here.
    I wanted to ask if my expectations for leasing a Cayenne S are unreasonable.

I've been scouring this forum and I have been calculating a potential lease off of .56%-.58% (12K-15K), a money factor of .0029, and minimum drive off.

I've been to a couple of porsche dealers and they have quoted me above the MSRP. One dealer told that they are giving me thousands below invoice, but the lease came in at around $950/mo tax not included(48 months). When I asked him about the residual value and mf, he told me about 40 something percent and .0032. He was pretty friendly until I started asking about the mf/residuals and going into the calculations. Then, he became very curt and said give me a counter offer. He even took the car I was looking at out of the discussions as it was the Titanium edition and said we should look at the models that have been on the lot for a while. That is fine by me if he would give me a good rate, but it looks like he is giving me a low residual on the older vehicles.

What is the best deal I can get on a $67,000 msrp Cayenne S (or a $50,000 Cayenne) with exceptional credit (885 transU)? I would go with the 48mo lease as I think it would be cheaper from my calcs.

Can I expect a MF of .0029 or lower and a residual of 56-58%?

Will the 2006 S get me better deals than the titanium edition? One of the dealers was implying that the titanium would hold higher residuals, but I assume they would hold the car price close to MSRP.

I'm literally planning on walking into a dealership and saying take it or leave it. If they don't bite, Lexus is offering me great deals on their GS300s. Whatever happens, tomorrow is the day =) Would appreciate any help and apologies for the long post.

THANKS!
    S
  • tomster2ttomster2t Member Posts: 2
    I am looking at a 2006 Cayenne S with a MSRP of $62,710. The dealer has discounted the vehicle to $54,000. I need a 36 month lease with 25,000 miles per year. I am planning on $0 down. The dealer has quoted $1091.22 per month. How does that sound?
    Welcome stovy. Porsche Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 48 month lease of a 2006 Cayenne S with 15,000 miles per year are .00320 and 42%, respectively. As you can see, this truck's actual lease program is less attractive than the one that you were expecting. The numbers for a 36 month lease are more in line with your expectations, at .00310 and 52%. The Titanium Edition's residual values are actually 2% higher than the Cayenne S' residual values are. However the added cost of the package and the fact that the dealer that you are working with seems less anxious to provide a good deal on the Titanium model will likely make it more expensive to lease.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi tomster2t. Let's use Porsche Credit's current lease program to estimate what this vehicle's lease payment should be. According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2006 Porsche Cayenne S with an MSRP of $62,710 and a selling price of $54,000 through Porsche Credit right now for 36 months with 15,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment should be around $863. 15,000 miles per year is the highest mileage allowance that I have seen Porsche Credit publish residual values for. If you need to drive more than this, you will have to purchase additional miles on a per-mile basis. It is less expensive to do so at lease signing than it is to wait until lease-end and have to pay an excess mileage penalty.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • bimbobrakesbimbobrakes Member Posts: 6
    Good. I got a 2006 Titanium edition with a list of 66k+ for 4 years with 15k per yr. 1800 down and 1100 per mo.
    Mckenna sold it in Norwalk. Nice people and they let me drive several before purchase. Check out the Titanium model as a lot of extras on the S come with it, i.e.Navigation, 19" wheels, Xenon lights, etc. I love it!
  • boilerroompeteboilerroompete Member Posts: 2
    Hi Car_Man and everyone!
    My girlfriend and I are in the market for the Cayenne V6. I was reluctant to lease a cayenne in September due to the money factor and residual rates. I spoke to McKenna Porsche in California over the phone and they claimed the best residual rate they could offer me with Tier 1 credit was 35% for 60 month lease, which was ridiculous compared with the information I found here.
    Now it's October and my question is -- What is the BEST money factor and residual for either 12000 or 15000 miles/year and either 36 or 48 lease on a '06 cayenne? Thanks for your response in advance and looking forward to joining the Porsche family!

Peter
    Hi Peter. Sixty months is an awful long time to lease a vehicle for. It is usually fairly expensive to break leases early and a lot can happen over the course of five years to make you want to get a different vehicle. For example, your family needs could change causing you to need more room, your commute could change causing you to go way over your vehicle's mileage allowance, you could just plain get sick of your vehicle, etc... You would be much better off leasing for 36 months. Porsche Credit's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a base 2006 Cayenne with 15,000 miles per year are .00310 and 54%, respectively. Just in case you want to lease it for longer than this, its 48 month numbers are .00320 / 44% and its 60 month numbers are .00320 and 37%. If you decide to go with 12,000 miles per year, its residual values would be 2% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • mrresearchmrresearch Member Posts: 8
    Hi Car_Man, Do you know the residuals and moneyfactors on 2006 base Cayenne's for 24 and 36 months at 12 and 15k miles?

Thanks.
    I sure do, mrresearch. Porsche Credit's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a base 2006 Porsche Cayenne with 15,000 miles per year are .00310 and 57%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease of this truck are .00310 and 54%. If you were to lease it with only 12,000 miles per year, its residual values would be 2% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • mrresearchmrresearch Member Posts: 8
    Thanks! Car_man
  • mr_nomad2007mr_nomad2007 Member Posts: 5
    Hi Mr. Car_Man,

I have an offer to lease a used 2006 Porsche Cayenne Turbo with 5800 miles for sales price of $89000 and MSRP 104000. I was given $0 down, 2500 per month and 24 months. How do you evaluate this offer?

I have another offer for a new Porsche Cayenne Turbo S MSRP 111000 with sales price $96,000 for $0 down, $2400 per month and 24 months 15 k.

Could you tell me what your thoughts are on these two scenarios?

Thanks so much,

Mr_nomad2007
This discussion has been closed.