Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier-Subaru Outback Lease Questions

15678911»

Comments

• love_leasinglove_leasing Member Posts: 2
    Please help, what's December MF and Residual (36 months with 15K/yr) of a 2013 Outback 3.6R Limited (Moonroof+Nav+ES) in the Bay Area (Northern CA).

Thank you,
  • cliffpozcliffpoz Member Posts: 71
    what is mf, residual on a 3.6r limited with moonroof and nav. 10k per year, 36 months.

thanks!
  • cliffpozcliffpoz Member Posts: 71
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi docdave3. Manufacturers' interest rates on conventional loans are different than they are on leases. Subaru is not currently offering 0% financing on leased vehicles.

Chase's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 2013 Outback 2.5i Limited with AWP / Moon and 15,000 miles per year are .00090 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Right here :).

Car_man
    Host
    Greetings love_leasing. Chase's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Outback 3.6R Limited with Navigation, moonroof, ES and 15,000 miles per year are .00130 and 53% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey cliffpoz. Chase's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Outback 3.6R Limited with Moonroof, Nav and 10,000 miles per year are .00130 and 56% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • lablover2lablover2 Member Posts: 115
    3 year, 36,000 mile lease quote. zero down except ttl doc fees-35 months @ $340 per month. seemed high to me or are subarus high to lease? drove the car and i liked it but it seemed out of line with the price i was quoted. can't remember the exact figures but the msrp was just under $28,000 and they came down about $3300. then i asked for the lease price-didn't give me detailed breakdown of figures. since it was more than i wanted to spend i just left.
  • warriors22warriors22 Member Posts: 3
    First Thanks for all the help!
    Can you tell me in washington state the money factor and residual i should use for a 36 month 15k mile lease on a 3.6 outback limited? also besides msrp and negotiated price what other cost do i need to factor into my lease payment. I want to make sure that once they give me a final price on the car then its just basic math and my number should match the dealers number. for the monthly payment tax in. The only thing i dont mind coming out of pocket with is my first payment.

Thanks again for your help
  • joshdentjoshdent Member Posts: 15
    Hi Car man!

I'm in Connecticut and I am interested in leasing an Outback. Can you tell me what the January money factor and residual are for a 2013 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited AND for a 2013 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited with moonroof 3 years/ 15,000 miles for both? Thanks so much!
  • movetoctmovetoct Member Posts: 1
    Also in Connecticut here, interested in finding out the money factor and residual for January 2013 for a 3 year/15,000 mile lease for a 2.5i Limited Subaru Outback with the Special Appearance Package. Thanks!
    Greetings warriors22. Chase's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Outback Limited with 15,000 miles per year are .00095 and 54% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Here you go joshdent. Chase's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Outback 2.5i Limited with 15,000 miles per year are .00115 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

I think that the money factor is the same but the residual value drops by 1% if you add the moonroof.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi movetoct. Chase's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Outback 2.5i Limited with the Special Appearance Package and 15,000 miles per year are .00130 and 53% for consumers who qualify for it top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • drdrakeramoredrdrakeramore Member Posts: 49
    Hey Car_Man - any info on what the numbers would be for a 2013 Outback 2.5i Premium with all weather package + pop package #1B and CVT in Denver, CO? 12K miles and 10K miles would be fantastic if you'd be so kind.
    Hi drdrakeramore. Chase's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Outback 2.5i Premium AWP with 12,000 miles per year are .00090 and 57% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • nkf2008nkf2008 Member Posts: 88
    hi, i just got back from the subaru dealership in brooklyn ny and wanted to post my experience with the quote I got.
    We looked at the outback 2.5i Limited with all the options, msrp $32700
    The dealer told me that the money factor is at .00115 and residual is at 54 or 52%, I dont remember. This would be for 10k per year, for 36 months lease.
    The quote came out to be 2690 out of pocket and payments of 445 a month.
    Wow that is expensive IMHO, for 445 a month I can be driving a BMW X3 which MSRP's for over 40k.
    Whats with the fuzzy math :confuse: ? could somebody explain this to me ? thanks in advance
  • nkf2008nkf2008 Member Posts: 88
    i hate to bump this but can anyone explain to me why a car with msrp of 32700 should be leased at 445 dollars a month ? I have a nissan maxima now that I lease for 340 with msrp of over 35k. thanks again
  • nurselisanurselisa Member Posts: 3
    Hello,

Would someone be able to supply the money factor and residual values please for this month. Also, if possible what would be a average monthly lease payment on an approximate value of $32K all in? I live in Oakland California.

I'm very excited to say that I'm going to be purchasing a 2013 Outback 3.6R Limited with moonroof, 12K miles and 36 to 48 month lease. Not sure about navigation as of yet. I have heard good things about purchasing the vehicle at the Livermore dealership. I will purchase it in May when my current vehicle lease expires.

If you need additional information I would be happy to supply it. This forum and the information found here have been extremely helpful. Thanks so much.

Lisa
  • drdrakeramoredrdrakeramore Member Posts: 49
    It's hard to say what's going on without knowing the sales price of the car. If I were to hazard a guess, he's quoting you @ MSRP. When I plug your numbers in (MSRP $32,700 | 54% residual | .00115 MF | $2245 cap reduction - 2690-445 1st month) I get about $434 / mo, without taxes.

Remember the most important thing to negotiate is your selling price - and most folks recommend that you avoid capital cost reductions (downpayments).

That aside, the higher the residual % and the lower your MF, the less you pay each month. Residual has a much larger impact in my experience although the APR/MF is important too. There are nice threads on this site explaining how lease fees are calc'd (e.g. here)
    Hi nurselisa. Chase's February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Outback 3.6R Limited with moonroof and 12,000 miles per year are .00095 and 54% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 48-month lease are not good 0.00225 and 44%.

If you add navigation to this car, the 36-month lease program changes to .00110 and 53%.

This program is only available through the end of the month. The numbers that are available in May will likely be different.

Car_man
    Host
  • edrocks2kedrocks2k Member Posts: 3
    we were turned down from Nissan on a lease. Is Subaru more lenient than Nissan? or would we be wasting our time pursuing an Subaru lease (we're in Southern Cal)
  • heron25heron25 Member Posts: 4
    hi Car Man:

What are MF and residual for 2013 Subaru Outback 3.6R limited with Moonroof and hitch for 10k/36 months, top tier credit? I've been quoted 443 a month inc. tax with TTL of $990 at signing, no addl cap cost reductions on an MSRP of 35,101 and cap cost of 31,527. Any thoughts?
  • alejo0401alejo0401 Member Posts: 7
    Car Man,
    Could you please provide me with the money factor and residual value of a 2013 Outback 2.5i PZEV for their top credit tier. Additionally the MSRP of this vehicle is $25,590, and although the invoice value of this vehicle is $24,144, do you think it will be feasible to negotiate the final price to 23,000? the true market price according to Edmunds is $23,676....

Thanks for your help!

Best,
  • cosanostracosanostra Member Posts: 91
    CarMan -

I'm looking for the June MF & residual on a 2014 Outback Limited w/Moonroof for 12k/36mo and 12k/48mo, top tier credit. Thanks in advance!

- cosanostra
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    If you are a parent of young children (at least one under 12 years old) who owns a 2012-14 Subaru Outback, a reporter would like for you to fill out a survey, due by December 13, 2013, for use in a print publication. Please email [email protected] no later than Wednesday, December 11, for a copy of the survey.
This discussion has been closed.