Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Toyota Camry Lease Questions

Comments

• jbhansenjbhansen Member Posts: 20
    What should I expect in the way of loyalty incentive from Toyota at lease end? What have others seen?
  • saamysaamy Member Posts: 1
    Hi am getting camry le lease in 250 per month including tax and dealer waiving registration fee and nothing down and with buy out price at end of lease 13450 msrp 23325
    its o down

will this worth 12000miles/year

please help am new to leasing .
  • leasewizardleasewizard Member Posts: 17
    What is the selling price of the car? Ideally go for $1800 uder invoice.

What Tier lease rate are you getting? The money factor?

Tier 1 for this lease is .0001 and you payment should be under $225 with $0 down.

Provide that information and where you live.

Then can provide better feed back for you to ensure you are getting a decent deal on your 1st lease.

LW
  • sjeedsjeed Member Posts: 120
    Does the $1800 under invoice that you are quoting include the $1,000 Rebate currently being offered?
    edited April 2011
    Yes, $800 under invoice without any rebates.

FWIW, just got a 2011 SE for $1300 under invoice before the rebates.

2012 coming out, deals are to be had. Just get it done before May 2.

Regards,
    LW
  • vc123vc123 Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2011
    I am looking at a Toyota Camry LE 2011 base model, the msrp is $23,285.00 I live in NJ. I am offered a 36 month, 36k mile lease for $296 per month including GAP insurance with a car trade-in ($1,500 total value) at signing, nothing more out of pocket. Maintenance for two years is free.

Is this a good deal?
  • haggardhaggard Member Posts: 92
    Not a good deal. Check out this thread, go back a ways. You will see people getting into an SE for less than that with nothing out of pocket.

I had a 36 month/45K miles deal a few months ago for $257/month on a 4 cyl AT LE with nothing down and 35 payments to go, but passed on it when I saw some of the deals here.

Like everyone else says, plug your numbers into a lease calculator (leaseguide.com or others). Also, see "rcgeller" posts in this thread. You can do much better, IMHO. Good luck.
    What is the selling price of the car?

What tier are you in? Tier 1 Tier 2 ???

GAP insurance is optional -What are you being charged for that?

Good price for the car is $21000 BEFORE any rebates

LW
  • vc123vc123 Member Posts: 2
    Thanks! In event of emergency of replacing the older car, I got duped I guess and took this deal. I don't know if I can really get this resolved now.
  • canuckincacanuckinca Member Posts: 1
    Hi everyone, I'm looking at leasing ... 3rd car, to take up the load of some mileage. Here's the car: -- San Diego, CA area, possibly LA as well since manuals are harder to come by.

2011 Camry Base 4dr
    Manual Transmission
    No extras

MSRP on Toyota website is $19,820
    I'm Tier 1 (790 FICO) credit

Questions for you pros!

1. Residual for a 12k/36month lease? What about a 15k/36 month lease?
    2. What would be a good sale price? (net cap cost) -- invoice is $19,291 per KBB
    3. Anyone with any suggestions/experience on getting something similar?

Thanks!!!
  • sergeymsergeym Member Posts: 283
    Have anyone leased SE V6 with Navi? What are current insentive (if any) for SE V6 with Navigation and MF/residual for a 3 year, 10K per month lease? Thanks.
  • dplowmandplowman Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2011
    Hello all! I have been checking this site out the last couple of days and must say I have learned alot, thank you all!

I am looking to lease a 2011 Camry SE for 3 years 36K miles. The MSRP is $26,650, residual 62% and money factor of .00075. My initial quote from the dealer was $359 a month for 35 months, which is no money down. I do not know what other leases are going for, but I was thinking if I negotiate the purchase price to $24.8K then my payments would be around the $280 mark for 35 months. My question is if $280 is a fair price, comparing to others on this site.

I live in Cincinnati, Ohio.

Thanks,
    Dustin
  • benji123benji123 Member Posts: 104
    edited May 2011
    Hi, can someone help me with the money factor and residual for the 2011 Camry XLE V6 in Los Angeles? 36 mos., 12K per year (unless Toyota offers 8K or 10K leases now). Thanks!
  • bonkersmombonkersmom Member Posts: 2
    I've got several lease deals for Camrys here - for the the LE automatic, 15K/36 mos, money factor calculated at .00025 (I'm Tier 1), most prices are less than $1000 off invoice. Payments are between $205 - $274 depending on options. They're listing residual between 57 - 63%. Right now Toyota has a 0 down, 0% lease deal.
    Sorry, haven't done this in years. I've been driving a 1999 Explorer until now. I'm about to be a divorced mother of two, so I really don't want to get taken!

Thanks -
  • bonkersmombonkersmom Member Posts: 2
    BTW, I'm in Texas. Thanks.
  • jsfromvajsfromva Member Posts: 1
    I just signed a lease for Camry XLE 4 cyl fully loaded. leather,voice activated bluetooth, DVD navigation,moon roof for $300/month. No money down. That number includes everything including tax,title etc. No push button though as I was told it doesn't come in V4 only in V6.

I think it's ok deal as I was desperate to get the car and didn't push much.
  • ahashmiahashmi Member Posts: 141
    Pretty good deal. Whats the term and mileage?
  • sanishsanish Member Posts: 66
    The all-new 2012 Camry and Camry Hybrid is designed to meet the changing needs of the 21st Century driver, the new Camry will provide technologically advanced features, a contemporary design inside and out, improved performance and refined ride and handling.
  • woodgrain1woodgrain1 Member Posts: 2
    I just signed a lease on a V6 SE with sports convenience, preferred premium accessory, SE extra value #1 packages and the JBL premium sound/6-disc changer (no nav). I rolled everything into the monthly payment (title and registration, first month's payment, acquisition fee, documentation fee, etc) for a total monthly payment including tax of $305/month. I drove away from the dealership without paying a dime and will make 35 payments of $305/month beginning next month.

Did I get a reasonable deal?
  • cbou9876cbou9876 Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2011
    I understand the TFS $500 "lease bonus cash" is a customer rebate. My question is does the dealer receive the $500 in the end?

Thanks in advance.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Yes, cbou9876, the $500 lease bonus cash that you mentioned is paid for by Toyota. That means that the dealer will receive this $500 from Toyota on every vehicle that it leases.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • frankil1frankil1 Member Posts: 1
    Sounds great! What city?
  • nairgopnairgop Member Posts: 1
    Just received an offer for Camry LE (with an 16" alloy wheel option) at Bay Area, CA.
    $21000 (after dealer cash bonus of $500 and dealer discount)
    2500 down (including all taxes,documentation and delivery) 190 PM (including tax) for 35 months, 12000 Miles PA.

Is this a reasonable deal?
  • vint101vint101 Member Posts: 2
    Car_man, could you post the current money factor and residual for a 2011 Camry LE 4cyl Auto, 36 month lease, both 12K and 15K a year, Boston area. Thanks!
  • singlethreadsinglethread Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2011
    Just received an offer for the same Camry LE (with 16" allow wheel option) in MA.

2650 (cap cost reduct, and acquisition fee)
    $170 (month payment including all taxes, registration,doc fee; 36mon/36K)
  • slanwarslanwar Member Posts: 1
    I leased a 2009 camry and my lease will be up on may 2012 - 4 years lease, how much I should pay for this car if I want to buy it? My monthly payments are $199 and is a 4 cyl base camry which I leased with $2000 down . Here at Edmunds website they say a car depreciates 49 % after 4 years and since the value was $20000 should be about $9000 after the 4 years. Now, does Toyota follow this rule or they overprice the car? I'm from New Jersey.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,217
    Part of the calculation of your lease payment included a pre-determined residual amount for the car. It should be right on the first page of your lease paperwork.

That is the rule that Toyota will follow. Whatever is in your contract. Edmunds opinion won't make any difference.

Most of the time, when you get a really low lease payment, the residual amount is unattractive.

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• bedrock662719bedrock662719 Member Posts: 1
    Could someone post the current money factor and residual for a 2011 Camry SE 4cyl Auto, 36 month lease, both 12K and 15K miles per year in the Northeast region. Thanks!
  • bkh3bkh3 Member Posts: 1
    I leased a Camry LE, 4 cyl, automatic (MSRP of $23711-base price + floor mats + cargo net) with the following terms:

capital cost: $22120
    residual value: $14301
    term: 36 months
    money factor: 0.00001 (essentially 0 interest)
    I did not pay any cap cost reduction.
    monthly payment including 9% tax in state of PA: ($22120-$14301)/36*1.09 = $237

At signing I paid 1st month payment, acquisition fee and tags minus the $500 customer cash credit from Toyota.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi bedrock662719. Toyota Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Camry SE 4-cylinder with 15,000 miles per year in its New York region are .00025 and 61%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Tier 1+" credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • miko638miko638 Member Posts: 2
    Just found this forum. Hope it's not to late for me. Any thoughts are appreciated.

I have been offered a 36month/12k mile lease in Connecticut for $310 for a 2011 Camry SE, 4-cyl, SE Value Package 1 and 17" alloys. Nothing more. Nothing down except $500 which includes first months payment. The "no haggle" price of this car is $24,265 off of a $25,495 listed MSRP. They are taking a 2009 Camry LE from me that I owe $800 on. I got the 2009 on Swap A Lease last year. (a deal that worked out very well for me) That lease is over on November 30th. There is a bit of excess wear and tear on the 2009 ( dented front bumper and too many scratches) and I suspect I will get hit with $500 to $700 for the damage. The $800 I owe on the old lease is getting rolled into the new lease. If I pay it off myself now I dealer say I will lower payment down to $290.

thanks for your time.
  • thoahauthoahau Member Posts: 2
    Hi,

I bought my black Camry LE 2011 in NYC , with Aloy Weels upgraded and floor carpets for total $20700 (before tax and fee). (They gave me $1000 credit cashback + $1000 for just graduated student + 0% APR for 60 months).

With tax + registration fee, finaly I need to pay $23000 in 5 years with 0% APR., $0 downpayment.

Everymonth, I need to pay $384

Do you think it is a good deal ?
  • dbayareadbayarea Member Posts: 3
    Just leased Camry LE 2011 from nor cal.

cap. cost ~ 20400
    3 yrs 15k
    residual ~ 13800
    money factor 0.00035
    bank fee 650
    gap inrance 595
    registration 250
    documentation 55

I also got 1500$ rebate on top of this.

After including all above costs and rebates, I paid 0$ while picking up the car.

will be paying 236$ for rest 35 months.

Is it a good deal?
  • herko2225herko2225 Member Posts: 6
    Check with your car insurance company to see if they offer gap. Allstate will and it's adds about $5 more per month to your policy. ($5 *36mon = $180).
  • kurakura Member Posts: 5
    I am about to lease a new 2011 Camry LE V6 in the PA area. Is this a good deal? $450 out of pocket includes all the paper work and first month and then 35 payment of $240 (including tax & fees) ??

Please let me know as I am looking to do this soon.
  • haggardhaggard Member Posts: 92
    Seems like a good deal for that car. Can you post the details of the car (options) and lease offer (msrp, cap cost reductions, Net cap cost, residual, money factor, term, miles per year)?

I am also in PA and haven't been able to find that kind of deal on an LE 4 cyl, let alone a 6, so I would be very interested in the details and the dealer, if you are able.

Thanks.
  • mpossoffmpossoff Member Posts: 1
    My offer:

$289/month, 36 months including taxes and nothing out of pocket.
  • neelskyneelsky Member Posts: 4
    Hi can you tell me which dealership you got that offer from ? I am looking for a similar lease. thanks
  • woodgrain1woodgrain1 Member Posts: 2
    Sorry for the late response, frankil1. Dealership is Toyota San Diego.
  • toledo73toledo73 Member Posts: 174
    Hi, I also live in Nor Cal, Bay Area. Can you tell me where you leased your Camry? Looks like a nice deal, Leased through Toyota Fin Services?
  • searchingcarsearchingcar Member Posts: 1
    Hi dbayarea,

It will be really helpful if you can give the details of the dealer.. looks like u have got a screaming deal... I have been searched but not able to find that is even close to your deal. Also please give some info on the credit score also.. I means Yours is an Excellent one..??
  • nunchnunch Member Posts: 2
    Hello Carman: Could you tell me the money factor and residual for both a 2011 Camry LE & SE (4cyl) for September, 2011? Thank you.
    Hi All, Sorry for the late response.

I got it from ToyotaSunnyvale.

I got $1000 toyota rebate $500 dealer rebate and $1000 graduate discount. Don't know if they all still available. Yes, I had excellent credit. Thanks.
    ToyotaSunnyvale. Yes, leased thru TFS.
  • topmasttopmast Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2011
    Final lease offer and deal made in South Florida
    2011 Camery SE / leather / sunroof / heated seats & mirrors / rear tail spoiler package / (no GPS though) 36mnth Lease / 15k yr........made deal at $0 out of pocket. $259 a mnth w/taxes included. (total bill payment that comes in the mail)
    If you want to put $0 down, make sure you tell them '$0 out of pocket'. That's the dealers true terminology of sign and drive. Hope this helps for those shopping. GREAT CAR for the money.
  • destro323destro323 Member Posts: 1
    Northern California bay area, I traded my corolla CE 2007 with 77,000 miles and got monthly payment of $155 for 36 months/12k miles per year. my credit score was 655. The sticker price of this camry is 27,000. I was in a hurry so i signed the lease last night. Is that a good deal for me? or I was dumb?
  • jonathaninscjonathaninsc Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2011
    Toyota of Charleston is offering $0 out of pocket $199/mo for a 2011 Camry LE with 12k miles per year for 36 months. Same deal for for the Corolla LE for $159/mo. Do you think there is any room for negotiation? or is this as good as it gets? With the redesigned 2012 camry hitting the showroom i think there may be even better deals in oct/nov for the 2011 models. what do you think?
  • matte0matte0 Member Posts: 5
    I leased a Camry LE labor day weekend for $220 a month 36/12K TMCC. I paid about $750 at signing comprised of tire tax, DMV transfer fees and a doc or other BS fee. I also had about $1K equity in the leased vehicle I traded in. Taxes are included in the payment. I thought this was a pretty good deal but who really knows but the dealer.
  • willlwilll Member Posts: 2
    Just test drove the new 2012 Camry XLE. They have done a great job in the restyling! We're ready to sign...once they get the color and options we want.

Does anyone know what the money factor and residual Toyota is using for the new 2012's?
  • budsdadbudsdad Member Posts: 54
    Car Man Please help,
    Could I please get the Toyota Finance's October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2012 Toyota Camry with 15,000 miles per year. How much do these vary between the LE and SE models? Do you know the excess miles charges both prepaid and end of the lease? Thank You
This discussion has been closed.