Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Toyota Highlander Lease Questions

Comments

• hazeskyhazesky Member Posts: 3
    Hello,

First time leasing. They have 2010 Highlander with $0 down for $369/month. This is the AWD model. I'd prefer the Limited model - how would I go about negotiating the price for this model? Would the same money factor apply?

Thanks,
    Chris

Here is the details for the lease special:
    ********************************************************************************- ********
    Lease a new 2010 Highlander Model #6948 6 speed automatic for $369 a month for 36 months with $0 due at signing, which includes $0 down, $0 first month’s payment and $0 security deposit. Does not include taxes, license, title fees, insurance and regionally required equipment and other dealers’ charges are extra and are not included in the amounts shown. Closed-end lease. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price including freight $30,455. Monthly payments of $359 for 35 months total $12,565. Capitalized cost of $29,643. based on down payment and dealer participation, which may vary by dealer. Payment may vary depending on final transaction price. Lease-end purchase option is $17,199. Customer responsible for maintenance, excess wear and tear and $0.15 per mile over 12,000 miles per year. To qualified Tier 1+ customers through Toyota Financial Services. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Subject to availability. Must take retail delivery by 11/1/10. Optional equipment may vary by region. Excludes hybrid models. See participating dealer for details.
  • arbitrage1arbitrage1 Member Posts: 8
    Hi Carman,

Could you please post the buy rate lease money factors and residual values for November (or the latest you have). I'm in Northern VA if that matters. This is for a 2011 Limited with 4WD @ 10K or 12K a month.

Thanks!
  • scoot84scoot84 Member Posts: 21
    Arbitrage,

I was just provided the following information for a 2011 Highlander Limited AWD w/ Nav. 36 months 18k miles/yr:

MF: .001550
    Residual 58%

This is from a dealer in NJ
  • ayalakayayalakay Member Posts: 23
    Could you please post the MF and residual for the 2011 Highlander SE, 12K miles/year, with top tier credit. I am hoping to find one without any extra packages (I know, good luck with that), though I am assuming the "tech package" is already part of the SE trim. I have 2 months before my existing Pilot lease is up, and I'm trying to compare the HL-SE and Pilot EX. Toyota's new maintenance / roadside assistance deal is pretty attractive!

Thanks much.
  • ayalakayayalakay Member Posts: 23
    Sorry, I should add that this would be for the V6-4WD version!
  • bosco15bosco15 Member Posts: 5
    I am looking for similar information. I'm also in NJ and am looking at 2011 Limited 4 wheel drive with navigation. Any info would be appreciated!
  • billlumbergbilllumberg Member Posts: 3
    How does this quote look? I think it is pretty good, except I can't calculate back to their monthly payment.

2010 Highlander Limited, AWD, Package #8, Tow Package, 12 k/month, 36 month

MSRP - $39,290
    Cap - $35,290
    Res - $20,515
    MF - .00068
    Drive Off - $0

They are quoting me $560, but when I run the numbers, I only get to $492 (incl. 7% state tax - TN)

How does the deal look? I am trying to find out what the $60 difference is right now.
  • timj757timj757 Member Posts: 13
    Did you ever get that money factor and residual for the 2011 Highlander Limited. My wife and I are looking at this as an option. Any help would be great!
  • arbitrage1arbitrage1 Member Posts: 8
    No, there was never a response with the official numbers. I ended up getting a Lexus RX 350 anyway. I would guesstimate that the post above yours is fairly accurate though. When I was looking before I had calculated ~480 for a 39k sticker car with nothing down and VA taxes rolled in.
  • timj757timj757 Member Posts: 13
    What was the aquisition fee?
  • nj8410nj8410 Member Posts: 2
    Hello,

Can someone please give me the MF and Residual for the following.

2011 Toyota Highlander SE AWD
    36 Months
    No Nav
    North Jersey Area
  • wallyspeedwallyspeed Member Posts: 3
    2011 Highlander Limited w/ Navigation Package, rear DVD Package, Toyoguard Elite, Tow Prep, Carpet Mats w/cargo mat

MSRP $41,448
    Vehicle Sales Price $37,200
    Residual Value $22,453 or 60.36%
    Money Factor 0.00290 x 24 = 6.960%
    Miles Per Year 12,000
    Additional fees (Aquisition fee, Deposit, etc.) $0
    Term 39 months

The Money Factor seems really high to me - especially given I have great credit score, etc.
  • esdadesdad Member Posts: 1
    Please let me know your thoughts on the below deal:

2011 Highlander SE w/ Navigation Package,
    Tow Prep, Running Boards
    Blizzard Pearl
    MSRP $39,299

Lease term:36 months
    miles per year: 12,000

They pay last month of my Lexus - $465
    $2500 Out of pocket
    $450 a month

Seems like good deal to me. Thoughts?
  • azuluazulu Member Posts: 20
    Please let me know your thoughts on the following offer from a dealer in the SF Bay Area.

2011 Highlander V6 Base
    Model Number: 6946A
    Factory Installed Accessories: FE CK PC TP
    Port Installed Accessories ..: CT

(MSRP $31565)

Cap Cost $29000 ( $28250+ $750 rebate)
    36 months closed end lease
    12,000 miles per year allowed
    Residue value after 36 months $17737
    Lease money factor based on 720+ Credit Score, .00155%
    $950.68 cash due at lease signing includes first payment & DMV & doc fee.
    Monthly lease payment $441.77 tax included.

Thanks,

AZ
  • kurakura Member Posts: 5
    Hi,
    I am looking to lease a Highlander SE AWD without navigation within the next week or two. Have no idea what a "good" deal would be on this vehicle. I am looking for a pretty standard lease of 36 months, 12K a year and nothing down. Just first month + fee+ tags.

So far I have

$430 a month which includes my Southampton, PA tax of (9%)

Any help will be appreciated.
  • blcklabblcklab Member Posts: 7
    Similarly, I am looking for the MF and Residual % for the SE FWD in CA. Going car shopping and I like to be armed with the facts. For future reference could I figure it out based on the crappy leases on the dealer website? They show the MSRP, Residual value, cap reduction etc.
    This is the final deal I got

2011 Highlander SE AWD V6

$1000 out of pocket includes first month payment
    $416 a month includes our 9% tax....

Good?
  • azuluazulu Member Posts: 20
    Kura:

Which state is this in?

AZ
    I am sorry... I am in PA (9% tax on lease)
  • antao2000antao2000 Member Posts: 1
    I just got 2011 base v6 FWD + Tech Package

15000 miles, 36 months
    monthly lease payment $448 all in includng first month payment.
    0 down, 0 fee, 0 money fm my wallet

hopefully you can get better deal than me

CA
    edited December 2010
    Nice deal,
    I got a 2011 SE V6 AWD

Came out to $1000 out of pocket which includes the first month and all the fees in it...

and then $416 a month including tax..

I think it is pretty much the same deal as yours just on an SE model... plus my tax are 9% here too...

Happy New Year!!!
  • samir1010samir1010 Member Posts: 13
    Hello,

Just called my local dealership trying to find out the residuals and MF for the highlander Base and SE for 12k, they quoted me 50% for Base. Doesn't that seem a little off?

Car man, could you please provide Residuals and MF's for the Base and SE for 12k and 15k in Georgia if possible. Thanks in advance.
  • changingchanging Member Posts: 1
    Hi all,

First time leaser in MA. Is this a good deal?
    Highlander SE 4x4 2011
    $33762 sticker price
    $2,000 down
    MF .00155
    36 month lease/12,000 miles
    $389 per month includes fees and taxes
    Residual $18,322

Thanks
  • carbuyer2015carbuyer2015 Member Posts: 3
    From what I can tell teh terms seem pretty decent. Can I ask which dealer? I am looking in Mass as well. Thanks!
  • soccermom24soccermom24 Member Posts: 2
    Hello-

I'm looking for the money factor and residual in Southern California on a 2011 Limited Highlander 4 x 2 with navigation.

Thank you.
  • malteselovermalteselover Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2011
    I have never leased before but am thinking of doing so. For a 2011 Highlander Limited 4wheel with navigation, what would I expect in terms of payment? My credit is a 680 is that high enough for tier one? I am in Maryland. I would need about 12k miles per year.

My dealer called me with a song and dance about how much they want my 2005 sienna van--- they are probably just trying to suck me in, right? But they are smart cause now I thinking about a new car. LOL

What is gap?

Thanks
  • qdog2qdog2 Member Posts: 1
    Just received the following quote.
    2011 Limited NO Nav.

$3000 down (including taxes (IL), title and license).

$423/mo

Any good?
  • karabaskarabas Member Posts: 13
    Hello,

Could someone provide current residual and money factor for Highlander SE V6 AWD, 12K/yr lease?

Thanks in advance!
  • mdhuttonmdhutton Member Posts: 195
    Remember that EVERY vehicle you see on the road today represents what someone thought was a good deal. $423/mo is good only if it works for you.

That and the fact that someone would need about 27 more pieces of information to objectively analyze your question...
  • amcdadamcdad Member Posts: 61
    Hi- does anyone know what the February MF/residual/incentives are for the Highlander Hybrid (looking for 15k/year and somewhere between 24-39 months)- thanks!
  • nickdetomasonickdetomaso Member Posts: 12
    Looking for the current MF and residual on a 2011 Highlander Limited AWD with Navi for a 15k/36m lease. Thanks in advance!
  • highlander23highlander23 Member Posts: 3
    Can anyone provide the money factor and residual for a Highlander LE V6 base on tier 1 credit.

I called a few dealers and they would not provide the money factor and residual unless I came in (they said the numbers change everyday).

Thanks.
  • kalphotokalphoto Member Posts: 1
    My wife and I got a 2011 Highlander SE FWD for what we feel was a pretty great deal.

12K/yr lease
    58% residual
    .00050 money factor (almost nothing)

Paid invoice, added on the gap (unfortunately our insurance doesn't cover gap or offer it).

$2000 drive-off. $395 month (hefty 9.75% SoCal taxes included)

Hope this helps
  • vj49vj49 Member Posts: 3
    Hi car_man,

Looking for a MF and Residual for a 36 Month 15K Mile lease on a 2011 Highlander Base V6 4WD.

Thanks in advance!
  • phatlipboardzphatlipboardz Member Posts: 30
    I'm looking at the 2011 SE AWD, 12k/yr. Not really interested in Nav or RES.

That residual and money factor you quoted looks great. I'm in Colorado with 8.5% in my county.

I'm hoping to get a breakdown like that.

Carman,

Any idea on what the MF and residual is here?

Thanks in advance.
  • lorblorb Member Posts: 1
    I am also in the market for a 2011 SE AWD w/ tow prep, 12k/yr. Dealer quoted 21,545 residual and .00130 MF for midwest reqion. Best quote so far is about 32,500 cap cost plus tax, title, registration, and aquisition fee.
  • phatlipboardzphatlipboardz Member Posts: 30
    edited February 2011
    Thanks for the info, looks like the quote I got:

2011 SE AWD w/tow (and I think the mats) MSRP of $36,095. Dealer saying they can sell it for "$32,898 plus fees and plus your applicable taxes."
    I asked about the fees and received a response of $499.00 handling fee. Residual of 21,545, which looks like ~60%. MF .00130 (3.12%).

Monthly payment with $0 down is quoted at $433/mo with that $499 rolled in, not including taxes of 8.5% and tags. I've tried to run that calculation and it seems to be off by ~$30/mo. I'm actually getting around ~430 with taxes included.
  • carnut12carnut12 Member Posts: 67
    Carman,

Can you please post mf and residual for v6 base highlander, 36 months 10k.

Thanks
  • thedobrinskithedobrinski Member Posts: 2
    does anyone know what the 36 mos. residual is on a 2011 SE 4cyl at 12k miles? also what is the money factor?
  • am1199am1199 Member Posts: 10
    Hi Carman, Can you please post mf and residual for Highlander SE V6 AWD, 36 months 15k.

Thanks
  • robertinohiorobertinohio Member Posts: 21
    thedobrinski,

Did you get an lease rates? Just wondering if dealers are aggressive on this SUV lease with the current gas prices going up. What are the lowest zero down leases for this SUV?
  • kvl1027kvl1027 Member Posts: 21
    I was quoted from most dealers in Central Florida:
    Money Factor: 0.00183
    Residual 58% (for a 15K mile lease) This is with a $3000 residual enhancement.
    There is also $500 rebate available
  • bminusbminus Member Posts: 12
    Just picked up a new one at invoice price.

MF: 0.00055
    Monthly: 535 (including tax (8.25% up front), title, and license all rolled in) for 36 months and 36k miles
  • oneo10oneo10 Member Posts: 10
    edited April 2011
    Does anyone have the MF/Residual for:

2011 Highlander Limtied V6 FWD @ 15k miles
    2011 Highlander SE V6 FWD @ 15K miles

Are there any places on line besides asking someone in the industry to find these?

Thanks in advance
  • scott1067scott1067 Member Posts: 3
    Hey Carman, could you post the MF and residual for the above vehicle at 15kmi, and 12kmi?

Thanks for a great service! This board helps keep consumers from getting hosed....
  • regimattregimatt Member Posts: 9
    can anybody give me good leasing rates to get this vehicle....in ny.....
  • oneo10oneo10 Member Posts: 10
    edited June 2011
    Does anyone know the current MF/residual for a 2011 Highlander 4cyl SE in So Cal?

Thanks in advance!
  • corey7029corey7029 Member Posts: 13
    edited September 2005
    So I leased a Highlander tonight, this is my first dealings with Toyota ever I have always leased alot of Jeep Grand Cherokee's. Anyway I did a 36 month 15k yr lease no money down sign and drive for $423 a month before tax after tax $453. They did give me the $750 returning customer rebate which was nice since I have never owned a toyota ever. Good experience tonight happy with the deal.
  • alabanchosalabanchos Member Posts: 3
    Just leased a 2011 SE AWD w/o navi for 416/mo, 0 down, taxes in pmts. first pmt, bank fee & plates upfront
  • pcantorepcantore Member Posts: 148
    Alabanchos,

Congrats' on your new truck! Is it a 4 cyl. or V6?

Thanks,
This discussion has been closed.