Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Ford Fusion Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• wastedtimewastedtime Member Posts: 2
    Looking at Ford Fusion SEL. True Market Value 27,898 plus 2,050 taxes, less rebates and plus fees. What are docking fees ($75)?
  • ssgmikessgmike Member Posts: 20
    Just agreed to a 27 month lease on a 2012 FusionSEL with Equipment group 302A, Red Candy Metallic for $1,500.00 down $262.00 a month base price $25,300 optional equipment $2,890.00 destination and delivery $795.00 total before discounts which include rapid spec savings -$ 945.00, SEL regional disocunt - $500.00 MSRP $27,935.00

Previous at another dealer was $275.00 w/ $1500.00 down
  • ssgmikessgmike Member Posts: 20
    smart move....go to deaterrater.com locate the dealer and comment. In fact use this site to find a good dealer in your area, even if you need to drive a few miles. My Ford dealer is doing to be 32 miles from me in NYC into NJ.
  • jjbbtxjjbbtx Member Posts: 2
    For a SEL white tri-coat with 302a quoted a price of $24,600 after rebates. Can I do better (Dallas, Tx)?
  • tiffrowtiffrow Member Posts: 1
    My husband and I are looking to purchase a 2012 302a w/nav. I'm an avid researcher and by dumb luck found a $750 Ford rebate for buyers who own a toyota camry or honda accord. The rebate does not require that you trade in the car, only that you or your household owns one of those models. I've confirmed that this is valid with 2 different dealerships, but they only found it using the code PGM#33850.

Looking at an offer of $25,750 after rebates, not including tax.
  • temj12temj12 Member Posts: 450
    Good for you in finding that. I wonder how many rebates there are that we just don't know about when purchasing a vehicle.
  • lsujenlsujen Member Posts: 1
    :sick: After being hit head-on in October, I'm in need of a "new" car. Never, ever thought I'd consider a Ford, but I saw a beautiful metallic candy apple red 2008 Sports Edition on a used lot today. So my question is, what is the FAIR, going price?? It was an Altima that I had totaled, and I loved it. But being on sick leave until mid-February, Altima money (let alone "new car money" is NOT in my budget. I want/NEED to pay in cash......
  • mtnman1mtnman1 Member Posts: 431
    Heard on our local News that there will be a recall issued by Ford in the next 30 days for certain Fusions and Milans where the lug nuts can be sheared off while driving causing the wheel to fall off and that Ford will be replacing all the lug nuts. I did not catch the details such as the Vehicle Year this would effect. I did notice it showed a pre 2010 year design of a fusion.
    2012 Highlander Limited AWD V6 and 2015 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE
  • podpod Member Posts: 176
    This probably the wrong part of the forum to address such issues but the "keeper" can move these comments,
    The cars affected are equipped with 17" steel wheels. Notification will go out on January 28th to affected owners. Some of the studs shear off and in 4 cases the wheels came off. It is noteworthy that there was considerable vibration noted for some time prior to the wheel separations as would be expected. Absent such vibrations and noises I would regard the risk as very low. It seems 2009-late 2010 fusions and milans are at risk. The fix may include new rear brake components for some reason. A walkaround with a lug wrench should ferret out any affected cars. The studs shear off sequentially so check all nuts. If any seem loose you may wish to check with your dealer before the late January notice.
    Many of the lower trim models with 17" wheels have plastic covers which obscure the fact that the wheels are steel. Putting a magnet on the wheel (somewhere where the plastic cover doesn't interfere) will identify the steelies.
    I have a 2009 SEL V6 and I went to the Ford Website and I thought it affected 2010 and 2011 models. Anyway, I appreciate the information and will check the website again when I get home later today. Thanks.
  • fusionsport1fusionsport1 Member Posts: 1
    Hi Everyone,

I have found these forums extremely helpful so many thanks to all who post here. I'm the proud new owner of a 2012 Ford Fusion Sport withthe 402A Package (includes BLIS, Moonroof, Reverse Sensing, Heated Seats, etc. with voice-activated navigation and a remote start for $26,525, $28,845 out the door. I can't wait until it arrives! But I'm wondering if you all think this was a good price or if I could have gotten it for a little less? I'm in the Washington, DC area if that matters. Thanks!
  • dcdc3333dcdcdc3333dc Member Posts: 1
    Hello Everyone,

I'm looking at getting a silver 2012 Fusion SE. The one that I test drove has a rear spoiler and reverse sensing. The sticker price is $24,285. I was able to knock it down to $22,063.09. Is this a good deal? Every place that I've checks seems to suggest this, but I want other opinions/suggestions. I don't want to pay more than what I have to pay.

Also, what is the sun and sync package? I saw this on another one.

Thanks.
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,145
    A reporter is looking to interview midsize or small car owners who recently switched from Honda or Toyota to Chrysler, Ford or GM. Email pr@edmunds.com no later than Thursday, January 5, 2012 with your daytime contact information and a few words about your decision and your experience so far.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• dad2bedad2be Member Posts: 60
    Seems way too high. Even by just going to cars.overstock.com or truecar.com, the car in this configuration (MSRP $24285) is being offered for $19069 (plus tax and tags.) Not sure if your number includes tax and tags, but $19069 + $1144 (6% tax) + $500 (high estimate for doc/tag fees) comes out to $20713 out the door.

Sun and sync is a Sunroof with the Ford Sync system.
  • torotorotorotoro Member Posts: 8
    Hello All:

A 2012 V6 SE is one of the cars I'm considering buying within the next month and I wondering if anyone has experience with negotiating the price when ordering a car from the factory. Can I expect to get 3-4% above invoice, or will they all play hard-nosed if they can't locate what I want? I'll likely be leasing but I'm assuming that shouldn't matter. TIA.
  • igozoomzoomigozoomzoom Member Posts: 801
    You definitely won't be able to negotiate as good of a deal on an ordered model as you could on one in stock. What color combo and options are you wanting? I just took a quick look at the Ford dealers in my area (Atlanta) and all of them had at least two or three V6 SE models in stock...kinda surprising. I expected it to be all SEL (or Sport) models with the V6....
    2015.5 Volvo S60 T6 Drive-E Platinum, 2012 Mazda CX-9 GT
    Thanks for the reply but I'm not really sure exactly what options I want as I just added the Fusion to my short list yesterday and I'm not getting a very clear idea from the Ford site. I like the red candy color but would prefer an interior thats not black. From what I'm seeing on the site I'm not sure if I'll want a SE or an SEL. I don't want a moon roof, but do want heated outside mirrors and would like a leather wrapped steering wheel. Leather seats are not a big deal for me if the cloth is well done. I'm in the NYC area. Thanks again.
  • caraquisitioncaraquisition Member Posts: 2
    I just bought a 2012 Fusion SEL with reverse sensing for about $21,800, including $2000 cash rebates. Is this comparable to what others have paid? There might have been another $500 rebate for using Ford financing, but not at 0.0% so I paid cash.

There was also a separate coupon rebate which bought my final price down lower.
  • caraquisitioncaraquisition Member Posts: 2
    It sounds like SEL may be a good line for you, just don't get the Moon&Tune package, or any of the extra options that include a moonroof.

I agree with you about no moonroof, it doesn't do anything for me but reduce precious headroom. In fact if I could have gotten the third trim line Mazda 6 ("Touring Plus") WITHOUT a moonroof, I likely would have purchased that car instead of the Fusion.

Mazda 6 and Fusion were designed together and are based on the same platform. The base Fusion SEL (third trim level up in the lineup) has Sync, leather seats, and Automatic Temp Control (plus some others), while the Mazda 6 Touring Plus (also 3rd trim level up in the lineup) has cloth seats, manual heat/cool, and a mandatory moon roof. It also has the blind spot warning system included, and AutoStick shifting, which I really would have liked. Unfortunately the only way to get AutoStick in the Ford was to either get a spoiler (boo!) or the larger engine.

The Ford requires you to purchase the backup camera (very pricey) just to get the blind spot warning, whereas the Mazda just includes it standard for Touring Plus. I know how to use mirrors :) and they are probably more reliable anyway, so that was a wash for me. Another advantage to the Mazda is amber rear turn signals for much better safety and visibility. I wish Ford would get on board with that for all their cars.
  • igozoomzoomigozoomzoom Member Posts: 801
    So you want heated mirrors and leather-wrapped steering wheel but not the Moonroof. Leather or ‘premium’ cloth interior is fine, just as long as it isn’t black…right?

The SE doesn’t have heated mirrors and you can only get the leather steering wheel as part of the Appearance Package. The AP only comes with Charcoal Black interior with “Unique Seat Inserts and Door Panel Trim”. In this case, “unique” translates to HIDEOUS! =/ So the SE doesn’t sound like the best fit for you…

The SEL has standard heated mirrors, leather-wrapped steering wheel and heated leather seats. It is available in Red Candy Metallic with Camel or Medium Light Stone interior (in addition to Charcoal Black). I think Medium Light Stone is a grayish-taupe color. The SEL also adds some nice extras for the additional $2k- Automatic Climate Control, Homelink remote, Power passenger seat, Bluetooth, Auto-Dim Rearview Mirror and even “puddle lamps” on the side mirrors (to illuminate puddles, I would guess)….and the aforementioned heated, leather seats.

The tough part will be finding an SEL in the color combo you want BUT without the 301A or 302A option package. I’ve seen very few (if any) SEL V6 models that only have the standard 300A package. The 301A adds the Moonroof and Sony audio system; 302A includes the 301A features plus BLIS (Blind Spot Information System), rearview camera, rain-sensing wipers and reverse sensing system. So the VAST majority of SEL models have the Moonroof.

To get a SEL with the 300A and V6 in Red Candy with Camel or M-L Stone, you probably would have to special order it. A rear spoiler and reverse sensing system are both standalone options you could add, if so desired.

I’ll toss out a few alternatives that seem to fit your desired specs and should be much easier to find in stock at a dealer-

2012 Hyundai Sonata SE 2.0T
    2012 KIA Optima EX Turbo
    (they are built on a common platform and share the same engine/transmission- in this case, a 274hp Turbocharged 2.0L 4-cylinder good for 0-60 in 6.4sec and 34mpg highway)

OR

2011 Hyundai Azera GLS – it’s actually classified as a large sedan and has the same exact interior volume as a Toyota Avalon (107cu ft). But it is built on the previous Sonata platform and is mid-sized in terms of exterior dimensions.

It has all the goodies you want standard- heated mirrors, premium cloth interior, leather-wrapped steering wheel AND a sweet 260hp 3.3L V6! A redesigned 2013 Azera is due mid-year and there wasn’t actually a 2012 model, so the 2011 models are still being sold as new and with DEEP Discounts! =) The 2011 Azera GLS stickers for $26,270 but currently TrueCar.com is showing the selling price at $19,868 currently- a 24% discount off MSRP!

All three of the models I mentioned have another awesome feature in common- 10-year/100k-mile Powertrain Warranty in addition to the 5-year/60k-mile Basic Warranty!!! All of them, in addition to the Ford Fusion, are also RECOMMENDED by the guys over at Consumer Reports! The Sonata Turbo, Optima Turbo and Fusion V6 FWD are also rated the highest in terms of Owner Satisfaction among family sedans by CR readers.
    2015.5 Volvo S60 T6 Drive-E Platinum, 2012 Mazda CX-9 GT
    edited January 2012
    Thanks so much for your detailed reply igozoomzoom. I had come to the conclusion that the SEL was what I would go for. And it appears that you are right about not finding a plain vanilla in stock which is why I posted the question about negotiating price when ordering a car from the factory. The other car that is on my short list right now is the V6 Altima, and for what its worth I was talking to the Business Manager today after a test drive and he said the same latitude on price is possible on a factory ordered car.

I test drove the '11 Sorento (turbo and regular) when shopping for a crossover for the wife a few months ago, and peppy as they may be, a 4 cylinder is not in the cards for me.

I had also considered the prospect of locating an '11 Azera very appealing (great minds think alike) but they are like hen's teeth in this area (NYC). There is only 1 that I could find online and its a Limited, that comes with a moon roof (~$32K). But, in that size car a moon roof may not be objectionable. BTW, I find the Fluidic Sculpture reDesign a bit over the top and imagine that it will result in compromised visibility. A 24% discount off MSRP is huge, but that is not being advertised around here. I may have to drive the 30 miles to look at the 1 Limited that I did find online and test the waters. I saw a 2010 at the gas station yesterday and I could see myself in one of those! A bit staid but practicable looking.

Thanks again for the detailed reply.
  • newbie2carsnewbie2cars Member Posts: 15
    301A package that includes moonroof. No reverse sensing or any other kind of packages. I'm getting it for $20,700 OTD price. I feel that it's quite high. Is it a bargain or a steal if I can convince the dealer to give it for $19K including all fees (OTD price)? That's where my budget hits a stop mark, anyway but I'd absolutely love love love to have this car.
  • prathamsaiprathamsai Member Posts: 13
    Are you paying cash or financing it what is your apr % and for how many months if you are financing it, where do you live. what is your warranty.
    Are you a 20-something who recently bought a new car or who is right now in the market for a new car? A reporter is looking to talk with young Americans to see what they are looking for in their next new vehicle. Please contact pr@edmunds.com with contact information and a brief description of your experience by Friday, January 20, 2012.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• wastedtimewastedtime Member Posts: 2
    Where are you that you are getting such a low price? I'm in NY, and recently ordered a basic Fusion SEL V-6 AWD (no upgrade on the package). The 'true value' price is listed at about $28M. After taxes and rebates, I'll by paying in that range.
  • newbie2carsnewbie2cars Member Posts: 15
    Through Mack Haik Ford in Houston. I decided not to purchase for the simple reason that it's out of my budget not because it's not a great offer. Another reason being that I've heard from family and friends that they give insanely high interest rates for financing and the reviews online didn't help much either and seemed that they were written by the company itself.
  • buy_fusionbuy_fusion Member Posts: 2
    A dealer made me an offer for 2012 Fusion SEL with 301A spec for - $24000 + TTL (MSRP 27710). It includes rear sensor too. My deal was no trade, 0% int loan. Is it a good deal?
    Dealer Cost on the SEL 4 cylinder w/301a and Rear Sensor is $24,647. Yes that's a very good deal. They are changing the Fusion Totally for the 2013 model year and they will be hitting the showrooms soon, so they are just trying to clear out the '12s. The guy that said he was getting an SEL w/301a for around $20,000 is not buying an SEL. No way. Not when the MSRP is around $27,000.
  • buy_fusionbuy_fusion Member Posts: 2
    Accepted the deal for total out the door price $25800....including a window tint and GAP insurance...I'm happy with the deal.
  • jackson125jackson125 Member Posts: 4
    I am confused about the math here and whether we got a decent deal on a 2012 Ford Fusion SE.. We had nearly run our other car into the ground ( a van bought in 2003) due to many miles put on it, over 200000.Cross country moves, etc. lots of wear and tear. Meanwhile, we paid it off and just put extra towards a new car, our first new car.

We wanted to buy it outright, no financing, but learned we could save $750 if we financed and we could pay it off in 4 months and pay little interest and still get all other rebates.

We paid $23,000, taxes and everything included. Standard features- which are still pretty nifty. I got nervous, though, because Kelly Blue Book said a fair price was closer to $22,000. Did we goof? :confuse: :confuse:
  • jjpcatjjpcat Member Posts: 124
    That's way too high. In bay area, you could get SE at under $15k before taxes and fees. That includes the trade-in rebate and Ford Finance credit. For the past 4 months, we have been able to get $6-9k off MSRP, depending on dealers and timing.
    I wouldn't believe every claim in online forums. Some people make some wild claims or see an Auto Dealers Ad in the paper which could or could not be true except for a stripped to the bare bones or demonstrator vehicle. I try to take anonymous claims with a grain of salt. Or it could be true because Dealerships are trying to clear their lots to make room for the totally redesigned Fusion.

Anyway, could you get your window sticker and list any possible options such as package 201a or floor mats, rear deck spoiler, or is it a V6. According to TrueCar in my area the best available deal is about $20,838 with the 201a package and that is before taxes and fees.
  • jjpcatjjpcat Member Posts: 124
    You may be right to take other people's claim with a grain of salt. But in this case, you are talking to a person who just bought a SE with sync. I have been tracking Fusion deals in the area for 6 months. If you have done your research, I believe you would have came to the same number. If you are still thinking I am making up the numbers, check Sunnyvale Ford, San Leandro Ford, and maybe Frontier Ford web site, or give them a call.

As I said earlier, I missed that under $15k deal (SE with SYNC) from San Leandro Ford, my deal from Sunnyvale Ford is about $1k higher.

Though those are unbelievable great deals, I have 2nd thought now, as the seat fabric is awful. Maybe I should have got SEL with leather. I used to prefer soft fabric over leather. But fabric used in SE is so hard and rough.
    We did search but the supply of Fusions here was limited (Midwest) . We did get the V4 engine so I guess that deducts value. But we were told we get better gas mileage with the V4 and that is a factor to us. Gas savings compared to the van should be significant.

So we paid the $23,333.88 including taxes and fee and rebates and additional features besides the standard ones.. It is a 202A Equipment group ( sun and sync value package, power moon roof, sync voice activated systems, ECRR MIR).

The total before discounts was listed on the window as $26000.

We added an extended warranty for $1615 I have no idea if we should have gotten that but a friend did and has used it enough to be worth it.

. Options were listed as reverse sensing system $495 and platinum met tri-coat. $295. Equipment group savings were listed as $445.

Everything else was standard. So I am very confused. Was this a decent deal or not?
    I live in the Midwest as well and with that package I think you got a fair deal. I think you probably should have skipped the warranty. I got a 5 year 75,000 bumper to bumper for $750 when I bought mine and after almost 4 years I have only used it once. Actually it fell under the Manufacturers new car warranty since it was less the 3 years old and under 36,000 when used. Basically I haven't benefited once so far and hopefully I won't need it.

As far as what the other poster could have gotten in So. Cal I don't have a clue. Like I said Dealerships might be clearing out their lots. I haven't been researching because I am not in the market. Was heavily researching prices back in the spring when I was deciding between a 2012 Limited Ford Edge, an ordered by the Dealer 2013, 2012 Explorer, and a Toyota Highlander Limited. Ended up buying a 2012 Highlander Limited AWD V6. I do like to follow car forums and do keep tabs on prices. I am waiting a couple of years at least before I take a serious look at the newly designed Fusion. Mine is a 2009 Sel V6 and has been a fantastic car.
    edited September 2012
    Thanks! Feel a bit better now. We have had good luck with used cars and are now scouting prices for a good, safe car for our teen driver. Any suggestions and possible prices?

We always match half of what they save and then they pay insurance, gas, etc after that from jobs etc. this is the third son and the sat to drive. The others had accidents in their first year of owning a car. One was hit from behind. Totally not his fault, hit at a 4-way stop and pushed into intersection. The other slid on black ice through a T intersection and over a curb. Really messed up underside of car. So a new car is not in the picture for this one unless he saves a TON of money.
    With the package you got and the other options plus the warranty I feel you got an excellent deal. You made the right choice with the 4 banger with $4 a gallon gas. I love my V6 Fusion and it actually gets 29 to 30 on the Highway and about 18 in the city. Give yours some time to break in and you should be able to get good MPG out of yours. Hope you have a good ownership experience.

As far as used I would look at what Consumer Reports has to say. They have a list of the most reliable used and least reliable used cars. I bought Impala's for both my Sons. My oldest is driving a 2004 that has over 140,000 on it and he got it when it had about 68,000 miles on it. He bought that one himself back in 2008. My Youngest Son is a College Sophomore and we got him a 2004 as well three years ago because I wanted him to have a good solid vehicle that I would feel confident it would get him home safely over any breaks his school had. I'm just saying that they are big cars and I feel better about newer drivers riding around in them.

All three of my Kids had accidents within their first year of getting their license. The older two totaled their vehicles mainly because they were high mileage. My youngest had a fender bender. It's scary sometimes being a parent.
    Thanks, will check out Impalas. Definitely want my son to drive a safe car. We are loving the Fusion but, of course, have had it only a short while.
    I dug through my old Consumer Reports and the April 2012 issue had the "Best of the Best" used cars. For the under $10K list the 2006 Sonata 4 cylinder was rated the tops for reliability. Said it was a good choice for Teen drivers.
  • jeoffjeoff Member Posts: 3
    $23.5K driveout SEL with vision package and spoiler--winder, ga. Buying experince was rushed, but painless.
  • captain77450captain77450 Member Posts: 3
    OUCH. In Houston, we bought the 202A package for a drive out of $19490.15 which included $1400 in TTL. and 2500 rebates. This was 22% off sticker total, including options. I my opinion, US car dealers are no different than most all businesses that strive to make 35-40% profit on their products.
  • captain77450captain77450 Member Posts: 3
    In Houston, we bought the 202A package for a drive out of $19490.15 which included $1400 in TTL. and 2500 rebates. This was 22% off sticker total, including options. I my opinion, US car dealers are no different than most all businesses that strive to make 35-40% profit on their products.
    If you are a parent of young children (at least one under 12 years old) who owns a the latest model Ford Fusion or Honda Accord sedan, a reporter would like for you to fill out a survey, due by December 1, 2012, for use in a print publication. Please email PR@edmunds.com no later than Friday, November 30, 2012 for a copy of the survey.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR

• newfordnewford Member Posts: 1
    Just bought a new fusion SE with the 202A and spoiler in east TN.

MSRP $25060 (per edmunds)
    Invoice $23135 (from edmunds)

rebates $1750 (could've been another 1500 had I financed differently)
    ttl/fees $2170 (including $299 service fee)

OTD price with 60mo, 0% financing = $23283. So I essentially got it for invoice - rebates with no service fee.

Very little haggling was required, I emailed the internet sales magangers of 4-5 different dealers. I set up appointments with the 3 lowest. Each said they'd beat the other if I'd come in and work a deal. I started at the lowest dealer. I told the internet salesperson that if they could lower the price some more I skip out on the other dealer appointments. They came down another 1% and I signed. I feel like I could have done a little better had I leverage them against each other further but I was running short on motivation (I had my wife and two young children with me). Also, in my area 2012 fusion inventory is drying up so I believe that handicapped my bargaining.

I bet that next week will be a great time to bargain on the fusions if you have some left in your area. Good luck and thanks to the others that have posted their experiences!
  • xaviorxavior Member Posts: 4
    So I just drove home my 2012 Ford Fusion SE Steel Blue from Philadelphia to Ohio. A long drive but I feel like I got a good deal. However, I would like some of you savvy buyers to chime in. Here is what I purchased:

2012 Ford Fusion SE CPO
    28,000 miles, 1-owner
    $13,500 + includes everything except tax (which I will pay when I get my title)

I had the car inspected by a good mechanic in the area. They stated it the only issue was slight mis-alignment, which the dealer corrected and provided computer print-outs of before and after. So my questions/comments:

1) Does this seem like a good deal? I usually wait until the end of the month but I felt I couldn't pass this one up.

I purchased the PremiumCare with $100 deductible for $635, which lasts for 6 years/75K miles. He originally offered $870, which was at or slightly below Lombard's and Zeigler's (they had wi-fi in office so I was checking their prices in front of the finance guy lol) so $635 is definitely the lowest price I've ever seen.

2) I have a 30-day refund window, should I keep the ESP? I had my last car for 13 years and 155K miles and plan on doing the same with this one.
  • temj12temj12 Member Posts: 450
    Quite the contrary, the dealer profit is a slim margin. At the end of the year, they get what is called holdback. On one of my vehicles, it was $600. They make a better profit on used cars. Dealers make their money with their shops. The rebates you got were from the manufacturer. They were given to clear out the '12s. By the way, I am not a dealer "shooting you a line." I get the Ford employee price which takes out the dealer profit. It is not that much.
  • odysseyvaodysseyva Member Posts: 3
    Just got 2013 Fusion SE with moonroof and reversing sensor, the OTD is $22900, I live in VA and sale tax is3%.
  • pegasus17pegasus17 Member Posts: 536
    How do you like the car?
    Not much buzz about the new Fusion on the boards. Wondering why?
  • Sandman6472Sandman6472 Member Posts: 6,952
    Because it's butt ugly...seriously ugly! It's probably the ugliest mid sized auto on the market!

The Sandman :) :sick: :shades:

2023 Hyundai Kona Limited AWD (wife) / 2015 Golf TSI (me) / 2019 Chevrolet Cruze Premier RS (daughter #1) / 2020 Hyundai Accent SE (daughter #2) / 2023 Subaru Impreza Base (son)

Well it would be the first time I have read someone describe the Fusion as Butt Ugly. Obviuosly a Ford Hater. Anyway, I would rather hear from objective posters that make substantive contributions.