Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Lexus IS 250 / IS 350 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• eshangeshang Member Posts: 3
    My husband just pointed out that I need to clarify an important point which I inexplicably left out of my original post. This was a promo car and not your regular car that you would buy off the lot. Hence the lower price. Sorry if my attempts to be helpful made it more confusing. I really like my car and plan on keeping it until it stops running!
  • nullmindnullmind Member Posts: 4
    I live in NYC. I didn't want to get AWD but I guess that was not an option for people in NY and if I didn't wanna wait couple months. Anyway, I got OTD of 37200. Was it a good deal? It showed it was -$800 invoice.
  • hchanghchang Member Posts: 1
    nullmind, you got an amazing deal. i'm only able to get invoice in NYC and -250 in NJ. I am thinking about purchasing the IS250 with the same options this week. Can I ask you what dealership you went to and who you worked with? Thanks.
  • pooperscarpooperscar Member Posts: 1
    IS 250 w/ Navigation, Premium Package, Bi-Xenon Headlights, Preferred Plus Accessory Package (Incl. rear spoiler)

36 mos, 10,000 miles/year
    Matador Red w/ Cashmere Leather
    MSRP: approx. $38,600
    Paid: $32,800
    Out the Door: $1,313
    Monthly Pmt: $364 + Tax
    Money Factor: .00125
    Residual: 57%

Lexus of Concord - Concord,CA
  • dannyben33dannyben33 Member Posts: 8
    Just wondering if anyone knows what 06 250 AWD's are going for at auctions around the country. I know a couple used ones I'm looking at came from there and want to put in a fair offer and surely don't want to pay a lot more than I should. (which I've done in the past!)
    Thank you in advance for the help.
  • njk083njk083 Member Posts: 1
    I am trying to purchase this car for 32,000 in NY. Does this sound like a good deal? I am just getting the base model as this seems enough for me.
  • ajmtbmajmtbm Member Posts: 245
    what was the sticker orice and price paid before taxes?
  • akyawakyaw Member Posts: 5
    I picked up my 2008 IS350 with Navi for $36600 (MSRP: $42594) on Friday. I believe i got a good deal.
  • spagballspagball Member Posts: 20
    Deal I did this weekend. How does it fair compared to what you've paid or seen?

IS 250 AWD w/ HID Headlamps, Premium Plus Package, cargo net, mats, wheel locks.

36 mos, 10,000 miles
    Smokey Granite Mica
    MSRP: approx $36,675
    Paid: 32,634
    Down: $500
    Out the Door: $3,350 (this included MD sales tax)
    Money Factor: .00134
    Monthly Pmt: $379
  • shap1shap1 Member Posts: 77
    I got the EXACT same car Memorial Day weekend (same color even!). I did 36 mos. 12,000 miles. With zero down, I paid $31,800, and I'm sure I could have gotten them down to 31,500 if I wanted to really press them. I'm in South Florida, and apparently dealers are a bit more stingy here than elsewhere.
  • xslyxxslyx Member Posts: 2
    Wow, IS350 with Navi for only $36.6k? Where did you get it at man. Did it come with the Lux or X package? That is a GREAT price!
    It doesn't have lux or X package. it has Navi/Premium package/18"wheel/HID/preferred accessory package. MSRP for mine is $42594, but Lexus increase the price and MSRP is $42825 for same option now. I got it from one of the dealers around LA.
  • an0nymousan0nymous Member Posts: 1
    I've never purchased a car before and am currently looking into buying a IS250RWD + luxury package in NYC and the price comes up to $39,545.00 on the lexus.com website. I was hoping I could get some advice from some veteran car buyers on this forum for when I actually goto the dealer and also had a few questions I hope you guys could help answer for me:
    1. How much do the prices on the website generally vary from actual dealer prices?
    2. How much can I expect to be able to negotiate off the price?

I was planning to either goto the Lexus dealer on Northern BLVD in Queens or in Manhattan.

Thanks in advance for your help!
  • xslyxxslyx Member Posts: 2
    Sorry to bother you, but may I ask which one. I'm in SoCal too, around LA. I want to check out the dealership you got yours from.
  • bigplayabigplaya Member Posts: 6
    Pooperscar, that looks like a screaming deal. I am in the Bay Area and am looking for a similar deal. If you could email me the name of the salesperson that made that happen I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

myle650(*at*)gmail.com
    xslyx,
    Go to DCH Oxnard. I can't type sale person name here. so find out in their website. All 3 of internet sales guys, posted on their website are nice. Out ot three, middle one & right gave me the email price and I made the final deal with the one on the left.
    good luck.
  • mersh123mersh123 Member Posts: 4
    I received a quote this weekend. Just wondering what some of you think. Thanks for the help.

IS 250 AWD with navigation, HID Headlamps, Premium Plus Package

36 months, 15,000 miles
    Black/Black
    MSRP: around $39,500
    Down: $1,450 (only applicable fees + first month's payment)
    Monthly Pmt: $450s (includes tax)

Any advice/feedback would be greatly appreciated.
  • tomcimotomcimo Member Posts: 9
    Where are you located to get that sort of deal!
  • alexccsalexccs Member Posts: 3
    Hello everybody,

I was wondering if someone can please help me out. I really want the IS250 RWD with Navigation, Black on Black.
    I want to lease it for 48mos. 12k and I want to keep my payments no more than $350.00. This is my first time leasing any car, and it is kind of confusing the whole leasing calculator, cuz there some numbers that i am really not familiar with.... Is this possible???? to pay no more than $350.00 for IS250 with Nav, ventilated seats??? Ohh i am willing to put $3000.00 down.
    Please Help,

Thank you,
    Alex
  • josephrondjosephrond Member Posts: 2
    You seem to have gotten a good deal. What is included in your out of door of $1,313. Is the selling price you got it down to $32,800, that $5800 off. How did you pull that off? No acquistion fee or security deposit?
  • mmenardmmenard Member Posts: 68
    I know the money factor and buy back for a 36 month lease are .00135 and 54% respectively. Here is the offer I got:
    $34 000 msrp (36 month lease)
    10k miles
    $2000 drive off
    $369 tx included

Anyone know what the residual on this car is with only 10k miles per year. This seems like a good deal at 15k per year but not 10k.
    Any thoughts

mmenard
    It's me again. They came back to me saying residual for 10k miles is 57% therefore a difference of $1320 which would be an additional $40 per month. That means $409 per month tx included. That's no good. I leased one for my wife last year for $405 tx included. Anybody get better than that???

mmenard
    What was your monthly payment tax incl.?
  • mparr1708mparr1708 Member Posts: 23
    I was offered an IS 350 with the following options:

18" Alloy Wheels with Summer Tires Includes
    High Intensity Headlamps with Adaptive Front Lighting System
    Navigation System
    Premium Package
    Preferred Accessory Package

The price quoted was $37,417 before registration, etc. They quoted the MSRP at $42,825. They also state that they have absolutely no dealer fees (I need to investigate what exactly this means.). Seem like a good deal or no?

Thanks for the help!
    I really couldn't tell you. I didn't research the 350's, sorry!
    That is a decent deal. I got mine exact same packages as yours for 36600 +TTL last month. I am in Socal. How competitive the dealers are in your area? offer them 37k and i think you will get it. good luck.
    Funny you should mention to offer them 37000. I asked them to give me $500 more on my trade and they would not budge. They also gave me a money factor of .00265 (without pulling credit) for a 36 month 15k a year lease. I noted that the money factor would likely go down quite a bit when they pulled my credit and he stated that it wasn't likely as they were already bottomed out on the deal. I walked away from it last night. The money factor they had plus the $500 less on my trade put my payment where I do not want it to be. I have their price in an email so I'm going to shop it a bit. I'm not sure I will have any luck though.
    Opps. don't make fun of me. That number 37 is where I started. Wait till end of the month. for 15k/36months in May, MF is .00185/ 52% residual for tier 1 credit score which is 720+. For trade in, get the appraisal from Carmax. They give more $$ for your used car. My 06 ex accord, dealer give me 12k trade and carmax gave me 14.5k. i showed carmax appraisal to dealer and they matched it.
    Good luck.
    Oh don't worry I'm not making fun of you :). I'm shopping the numbers around to all dealerships within 4 hours of me now. If this deal can be done I'll find the person that can do it. If everyone tells me I'm trying to squeeze to much out of this then I know I really am asking to much.
  • raulhraulh Member Posts: 1
    Great News! I have B. Sapphire car in stock with Cashmere leather and Sport Pkg. MSRP $44226. (Headlamp Washers, Navigation System, Park Assist, Sport Pkg, Rear Lip Spoiler)
    Special lease 36mos/12K tax included $599/mo, $650.25 acquisition fee, $292.50 for new plates. Total due at signing $1541.75. Based on $39321 selling price. Subject to credit approval on Tier 1plus.

Another Lexus dealer in NJ is saying it could do better but but they wont provide a quote, should I go with this one? I am going to purchase today if Carman or somone out there can help it would be much appreciated.
  • mycar17mycar17 Member Posts: 9
    I was hoping one of you car gurus could help me out :)
    I am in the market for a 2008 IS250, luxury package, mark levinson sound, tinted windows, 12K lease, 36 months.
    What I want is $1500 down and payments of $350-370/month, including tax. The best offer I have received so far is $1500 down, $368 plus tax, maintenance included. While I think this is a good deal, I still want to go lower. Am I being unreasonable?

THANKS!!!
  • lvingmylexuslvingmylexus Member Posts: 4
    I just picked up my LEXUS from LEXUS OF EDISON. The sales person that helped me out sits all the way to the right when you go in to the dealership. To make it more simple, he is asian without glasses. I bought mine at invoice and he told me any referrel would get the same either on lease and purchase. Please make sure you tell him J J sent you from New Brunswick~~~ I hope this info helps for people in tristate area. good luck guys :)
  • oclexusoclexus Member Posts: 2
    there is a dealer in orange county that does a few hundred over invoice for IS's all day long. email me for contacts (oclexus@gmail.com)
  • vmfldisvmfldis Member Posts: 14
    Hello
    I just got my deal today
    36 month / 12k milege

MSRP $40090
    Monthly Payment $486(tax included)
    Out of Pocket $1502 ( 0 down , fees + 1st month payment)

The vehicle has Nav, Prem, HID, Rear Lip Spoiler and accesorries

Does this deal looks pretty fair?

btw I'm picking the vehicle tommorow because the shop was busy

with moving the vehicle. They told me they are moving about 50 vehicles today,
  • bbeternalbbeternal Member Posts: 3
    May I know what is the price you got and what is the configuration
  • smellsmokesmellsmoke Member Posts: 11
    #728 of 732 Just leased my lexus is 250 2008 by smellsmoke Jul 01, 2008 (6:40 am) Save | Reply
    Well thanks to this forum i just found, and the great info from all of you i just leased my Lexus is 250 2008 nav, premium plus package, a/c seats, spoiler, 18'' tires, loaded,loaded... ready fort his? 12000 miles,36 months, with tax included $430.00 a month and they not only did not get 1 penny from me (literally) they even paid first month payment.Dont have a payment until August 1st. 56% residual value.
    This is a great site and saved me thousands.
    They started at $519.00 plus tax plus $3000.00 cash down. BAM!! iT WAS THE LAST DAY OF THE MONTH AND WE CLOSED THE DEALERSHIP, I DID LEAVE AND THEY CALLED ME AT HOME 2 TIMES.
  • stlgalstlgal Member Posts: 1
    I'm shopping for the IS 250 AWD and last night one dealership quoted me 35,000. This is for the standard AWD with added XM - that's it. I was able to get them to lower the price from 36k, however I don't think this is a good price. They won't budge any lower and I'm shopping other places. It seems that other people on this forum are getting way better deal for purchases. Thoughts / suggestions? :confuse:
  • mira8ellemira8elle Member Posts: 5
    Hi - I am in the market for an IS250 with Navi and have been shopping several dealerships in my area. The main salesperson that I am working with quoted me around $33,500 OTD. I just wanted to get some opinions. Do you guys think I can get it down even lower?

Thanks in advance!
  • jeffman619jeffman619 Member Posts: 31
    Does anyone have the money factor and residual for a IS350 w/Nav 15,000 miles per year?
  • chuangchuang Member Posts: 5
    I think that's a good deal if it's with tax and license. That deal comes with navigation and premium package? Which dealership by the way?
  • wishthugwishthug Member Posts: 2
    Where are you getting this deal? I got a offer of 36k OTD with navigation IS250? Do you think i can do better?
  • gnarlydudegnarlydude Member Posts: 11
    I'm in Souther California and dealing with a couple of lexus dealerships, Looking for an 08' Lexus IS 250 with premium package, If you paid under $32,000 OTD with tax lic and title included, PLEASE let me know who you went through and how much you got it for, THANKS!
    Anthony
    SoCal55Chevrolet at Ya Hoo Dot Com!!

The best Deal I've come across is 32,829 with tax and lic and they're throwing in a 2yr/25kmi free oil change package.
    Man, I don't know about $32K OTD. That was my ambition at first - I did not want to pay a penny over $32K, but I'm beginning to think that is unrealistic. I, too, am in the Orange County area and no one seems to be budging on price. The closest I have gotten is $33,500 OTD. I'm going tomorrow to pick my car up as my preferred color is arriving at the dealer in the morning. We'll see if they follow through with their quote and don't bs me. I am skeptical. Once I get the deal, I will post the dealer/salesperson info.

Gnarlydude - Which dealerships in SoCal have you been working with? What is the range that they have been giving you?
    Dude, which dealership quoted you $32,829 OTD? I would say go for it - that is pretty good! I m not too sure if we can get $32K OTD.. :(
  • chuangchuang Member Posts: 5
    i can believe $33,000 OTD without navigation.
    I'm in LA county, but I'm right down the street from Longo, I'm sure I can get it for 32k out the door but it would take some smart negotiating, I went through edmunds and dealt with all the LA county Dealerships there are, they all say they will beat $32,829 but they want me to go in and buy it that day pretty much. I'm going to see whats up tomorrow I want some hard numbers before I walk in there. Maybe I'll settle for 32,500 OTD. Then I've got to battle it out with the f&I person.
    Do you plan on getting an IS 250 w/ Navigation? Wow, I would kill for one at $32,500. I have been shopping for one at around that range and it's been pretty hard. Let me know how everything turns out for you!
    I'm actually getting it for a few hundred less than the 32,829 than i posted. Hit me up at socal55chevrolet@yah oo dot com and i'll give you the name of the guy i'm dealing with. He's a cool guy so far....
    Anthony
  • harryyfharryyf Member Posts: 2
    I just bought one (Electronic 6-Speed ECT-i Automatic ) with GPS, premium pkg, 18" alloy wheel, Preferred Accessory Package w/Z1 at $32,700 plus taxes. The stikcer price is $37,439. Good deal or not, I can't return it now.
  • starman8starman8 Member Posts: 2
    Sounds like a super great deal! What dealership's name?.. i've been shopping and I'm ready to buy..thx :shades: