Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Mazda5 Audio & Entertainment Questions

13»

Comments

• Options
    lgearylgeary Member Posts: 2
    how do i change the battery for my 06 mazda 5 key?
  • Options
    coolmazda5coolmazda5 Member Posts: 525
    Owner's manual has that information
  • Options
    jonat1xjonat1x Member Posts: 34
    I'm finding the bass response disappointing on my stock 2008 Touring. Does anyone have any tips about installing a subwoofer - location, type of unit, connection tips, etc?
  • Options
    mazdafan09mazdafan09 Member Posts: 1
    I just purchased an 09 Mazda5 Grand Touring and I am finding the same lack of bass. Did you add a subwoofer or upgrade the speakers? I am interested to hear what you did to overcome this.
  • Options
    qbrozenqbrozen Member Posts: 32,947
    I have an Infinity Basslink that I've transfered between a few cars and it always does a nice job of adding the missing bass for such a small unit. Thing is, if I wanted to add it to our Mazda5, I have no idea where I would be able to fit it and not disrupt the usable passenger space.

There are thin units available that could fit under the front passenger seat of our Mazda5 (we have a sport model, so I don't know if the GT has the same space under the seat).

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

• Options
    vicenacvicenac Member Posts: 229
    How about in the golf bag compartment in the trunk?
  • Options
    Maybe. You'd have to carefully measure before buying anything. I find that tray so oddly shaped (is it really for a golf bag??). PLUS, if you want to get to the spare, make sure you leave yourself a good deal of excess wire to move the tray out to access the tire.

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

• Options
    vicenacvicenac Member Posts: 229
    The "golf bag" compartment is opposite of the Jack. It is on the wall on the right side.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Really?? haha.
    Now I'll have to go home and take a look at that.
    It would be nice to have a place I could shove some of the garbage my wife drives around with constantly.

• Options
    ccartyccarty Member Posts: 1
    my car radio was stolen, what is a compatible audio system with reversing aid should i buy
This discussion has been closed.