Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Comments

• claudius753claudius753 Member Posts: 138
    Looks appealing, a nice looking small car.

It also seems to have on the gear shift [P R N D L]. Does Nissan normally have a "L" setting instead of a number like [P R N D 2 1] or could this be indicative of perhaps a CVT?
  • vibsrvibsr Member Posts: 47
    Regarding looks, I suppose everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Personally, I hope the ride and handling is as taut as the lines are stubby. It's not working to well, folks. It will be interesting to see if a tuner is brave enough to fool around with this! :confuse:

This is how you abbreviate an Altima.
  • carlisimocarlisimo Member Posts: 1,280
    As a Sentra owner... I'm horrified.

The front is from the 2.4L coupe concept that came out a while ago. The beltline is also from that concept, except it doesn't look as good on a sedan (at all). The rear end looks like it was pasted together at the last minute.

The car looks tall (a departure for the Sentra) and well... it looks like an Ion, in a bad way. Cheap, simple, awkward, slow.

The interior is austere and very Nissan, and I think it works.
  • raychuang00raychuang00 Member Posts: 541
    Does Nissan normally have a "L" setting instead of a number like [P R N D 2 1] or could this be indicative of perhaps a CVT?

Nissan in its official announcement said the automatic on the 2007 Sentra will be a CVT unit. It will be rated at 29 mpg city, 36 mpg highway--kind of poor compared to the 30 mpg city, 40 mpg highway with the 2006 Honda Civic using the normal five-speed automatic.
  • alpha01alpha01 Member Posts: 4,747
    FWIW, the Civic only managed an overall 28 MPG in Consumer Reports testing. It proved quicker slightly than the previous model, but their last EX managed 29 MPG overall.

~alpha
  • nissmazlovernissmazlover Member Posts: 162
    Well, thank God expressions like "Different strokes for different folks" and "to each his own" exist, because I, for one, think the new 2007 Sentra looks AWESOME and a LOT better than the previous model! :blush: Not that the previous Model wasn't nice, I love it! But, the 2007 is MUCH better looking!

I think the Maxima-ish front end combined with the Altima-ish rear end works GREAT and definitely puts the Sentra back in with the family line. It's a GREAT looking car and I can't wait to see it in person and to get in it. The interior looks really nice.

I do agree that it looks a little "tall", in the likes of the Toyotas and the Saturns, but, other than that, I think Nissan NAILED it! I have been waiting anxiously to see what they were gonna come up with, since the old Sentra was WAY overdue for a redesign, and I am not disappointed one bit.

Well, yes, one bit, but it's preliminary: I read that they stuck with a torsion beam rear suspension instead of making it independent and can't understand WHY in the world they would do such a thing! But, the reviews and test drives and road tests haven't been done yet, so I'll have to wait to pass judgment until then.
  • carlisimocarlisimo Member Posts: 1,280
    I'm thankful that someone likes the new one! Actually I can see some good angles in it now. It's still not a car for me, but I won't accuse its fans of blindness =].

But good catch on the rear suspension. We'll see... odd that they have a rear beam suspension when they went through the trouble of offering a 6spd manual transmission.
  • agalasagalas Member Posts: 38
    The Sentra comes with a Trip computer! Finally, I can track my MPG and turn driving into a joyous experience, an ever present challange to outdo yourself and others!

Overall I feel the Sentra front looks like a Cadilac CTS the back looks like a Maxima and it looks great overall.

The interior is spectacular, the technology, such as intelligent key and MP3 jacks and a cvt are nice and the find all the storage compartments great.

Now I only need to wait for reliability to be proven the equal of honda or toyota and I will buy the Sentra.
  • herotakesafallherotakesafall Member Posts: 103
    First, the interior is extraordinary. Clean, simple, sporty, but elegant. Secondly, I'm digging the exterior. I think that front design looks stretched on the Maxima, but I think it'll work on a smaller scale. The lines of the car are very nice, too. The current Sentra is so humdrum and bland. This is a car that in 10 years will still look like a solid car, and not a little runabout. I likey.
  • stragerstrager Member Posts: 308
    has been used to design this Sentra, imo. The formula is to supersize a vehicle to provide more sheetmetal for the same $, an "excellent value", just like supersized fries.

I just don't see a reason why Nissan had to take the subcompact ho-hum Sentra and make into a much larger ho-hum car, while giving it less leg room than the smaller Versa. Dumb move. I know Nissan can design very stylish cars.

As I see it, the Sentra unfortunately is destined to be a deal vehicle that won't sell without incentives. The handful of posts about this car already says YAWWWWWWN.
  • nissguynissguy Member Posts: 1
    The Civic is going to have a field day with this ugly new Sentra. The Civic looks 100% better and will sell at least twice as many vehicles as this Sentra will.
  • navigator89navigator89 Member Posts: 1,080
    What is so ugly about this Sentra? It looks very classy and sporty, and way better than any Civic has ever been. Look at the Civic taillights, it looks a piece of them was cut off. And the interior, what's up with the split dashboard? Honda was trying to hard to get noticed, a conventional setup would have been better.

And the new Sentra's interior blows that of the Civic out of the water completely. IMO it's the best in the segment. Also, the Civic and the Sentra are pretty evenly matched in power, and the Sentra has a bigger trunk.

The Civic isn't a bad car, but I just prefer the Sentra.

In any case, only time will tell if the Sentra will be better than the Civic and the 3.
  • shado4shado4 Member Posts: 287
    I agree that the new Sentra's interior looks really well done and classy, especially with the saddle leather. My only hope is that an SE-R variant with a more powerful engine, 4 wheel disc brakes, and a handling-oriented suspension shows up sooner rather than later. Oh, and Nissan, get with the party and start making ABS and side curtain airbags standard across the board.

I really like that keyless entry/start and Bluetooth is being made available in the Sentra...does any other car in this class have these options? Very nice way for Nissan to "push the envelope."
    My only hope is that an SE-R variant with a more powerful engine, 4 wheel disc brakes, and a handling-oriented suspension shows up sooner rather than later.

I've heard that an all-new Sentra SE-R will arrive early in 2007 as a 2008 model, powered by a new 2.5-liter I-4 engine rated probably at around 180 bhp (SAE 08/04 net).
  • rennie4rennie4 Member Posts: 55
    The Sentra looks ten times better thatn the civic. The pictures that are on this forum just doesnt give the car justice.
  • carguy58carguy58 Member Posts: 2,303
    To me the car doesn;t look good from the photo's that are shown. I don;t like how they put the front end of the Maxima on the 07 Sentra. Why? A compact cars front end does not need to look like the front end of a 27K-30K(Maxima) priced car that is in the same car line-up as your compact car(Sentra.)To me the Civic Coupe and Mazda 3 look better than the 07 Sentra. The last time the Sentra had an edge on looks on the rest of the competition in the compact car class was the 87-90 model. I have to admit though I have a sweet spot for the mid 90's 200SX's which was esentially a Nissan Sentra 2-door. The car was conservative looking but it had a nice time less design to it. The 02-03 SE-R's were nice looking too. What shocks me is Ghson made the design team for the new Sentra go back and do the design over and thats the final design we see is the Altima back end and the Maxima front end that makes up the exterior design for the 07 Sentra?

I a more of a Honda and Mazda guy though so my post may have been a little bias. I don't know. Maybe just different strokes for different folks in terms of what car brands are too each individuals liking.
  • sandman46sandman46 Member Posts: 1,798
    As the owner of a '03 GXE, I'm very anxious to sit inside the car and see the front and rear up close. I must admit to liking the '04 and '05 version better than my '03. It'll be interesting to drive it also. We own a 3s and am very pleased with it. I also saw a new Civic this morning and it also reminded me of the 3...higher roof line and all.
    What a great time for us econobox owners as there's so much to choose from. It'll be interesting to see what Toyota does with the Corolla.

The Sandman :)
    ...Once people see what the car really stands for it could be a quite serious competitor against Civic.

There are a number of things in Sentra's favor:

1. The car will likely sell less than the Civic.

2. The car looks roomier than the Civic interior-wise.

3. The car gets an all-new variable-valve timing I-4 engine, so the engine technologically is just as good as the R18 engine on the Civic.

4. The car offers either six-speed manual or CVT automatic transmissions, both of which are not available on non-sporting model Civics.

5. The car has some very nifty interior features, such as the very neat center console that accommodates variable size cups, a small driver-side storage bin, a huge glove compartment, rear seats that both seatbacks fold down, and an optional trunk cargo divider.

If Nissan can get decent build quality out of the Sentra they have a huge winner right there.
  • tthotatthota Member Posts: 45
    The engine/powertrain should be better than what's on 06 Civic. Nissan claims that 90% of its max torque (140lb-ft) will be available at 2400 rpm. So 07 Sentra will accelerate responsovely and comfortably at low speed. This is only seen in European cars, such as Audi A3, Passat 2.0, Saab 9-3 and VW Golf.

Although the side views of 07 Nissan and 06 Civic are very close, each having a too short hood, Civic has a stream line similar to 06 BMW 3 series. Of course, BMW 3 series looks more like a car. These compact Japanese cars went too far enlarging their interior spaces - they look like fat bread.
    These compact Japanese cars went too far enlarging their interior spaces - they look like fat bread.

Yes, it does take some getting used to but this does have one huge advantage: it makes the vehicle physically smaller on the outside, which makes urban parking MUCH easier. :)
  • carfreak30carfreak30 Member Posts: 3
    Cool- a 2.0L engine. There have been some claims that this is an "all new" engine. I had a 2000 Sentra SE with a 2.0L engine. Does anyone kow where this engine was sourced from? Renault or Nissan? If it is Nissan, will the legendary SR20 be coming back?
  • rastfoxrastfox Member Posts: 16
    Wow what a miss, The Exterior is ugly as sin, it looks almost like a collage of the Maxima and Altima that has been pieced together by a 6 year old child, The belt line is to low, and the transistions from front to side to rear are abrupt at best. It's a shame because the interior is so nice. And how do you make a car bigger and reduce front leg room, even compared to the old Sentra, say nothing about the Yaris? I have a 2005 Sentra SE and other than it being a :lemon: my next biggest complaint is that it lacks legroom, I am only 6 foot tall but any time I am in the car for more than an hour I get sore because of the driving position the lack of leg room forces me into, I wish I had noticed this before I bought the car, I realy wish I had bought something else, And the Lemon Laws are a joke I have had "minor" issues like seperating clear coat, bad seals, cracked hinges on plastic parts, power windows that will not go up or down (4 times, but since they fixed it different ways each time Nissan claims it fails to qualify for buy back under the Lemon Laws) incorrectly set camber on the front wheels so severe that the first set of tires was ruined by severe feathering within the first 3000 miles, and constant loud rattles from several spots that Nissan basicly says are normal.
  • tthotatthota Member Posts: 45
    Feel sorry for your bad luck. My friend has a 2003 Sentra, absolutely trouble free.
  • will17will17 Member Posts: 2
    The 05 Sentra's have the trip computer, so that was expected to come along with the 07 Sentra's. I like the styling, it has a Altima butt and a Maxima face. I dont care for the climate controls, they look like they were just thrown together at the last minute. I have owned 4 Sentra's and plan on getting a new one when I'm finished paying off my 05 Sentra. Have always loved the reliability of all my Sentra's, and they have been so dependable! Nice job Nissan!!

A loyal Nissan owner :shades:
  • 1776freak1776freak Member Posts: 2
    If I had 45 grand to throw around i would be driving the infinity M35, since I have to keep it under 20 grand, one has to make a lot of compromises, and from what I have seen so far the 2007 Sentra is a lot of car for the money. Now if they only offered a big 6 or small 8 under the hood it would be a perfect match. In 1965 i went to the Plymouth showroom to buy a 1965 plymouth 426 Hemi. The salesman said he wouldn't sell it to me because he didn't want it on his conscience when i wrapped the car around a tree. So he talked me into something else. Now there's an idea, put a Hemi in that new Sentra
  • clarkkentclarkkent Member Posts: 154
    The salesman said he wouldn't sell it to me because he didn't want it on his conscience when i wrapped the car around a tree. So he talked me into something else. Now there's an idea, put a Hemi in that new Sentra

TREES? HOW LONG AGO WAS THAT??? ;)
  • 1776freak1776freak Member Posts: 2
    I also remember phone booths. That's where Superman would go to change.
  • myspecmyspec Member Posts: 1
    I'm the only one with a SER Spec-V sentra ON 20 INCH wheels. They are alluminum so they dont slow me down. Also equipped with BREMBO brake calipers. Hopefully Nissan can come up with atleast a turbo or an all wheel drive sport sentra. Most competitors are passing sentra's performance with better interrior. I still have a yellow ser on black twenties. NISSAN IS THE BEST :mad: :shades:
  • 99altima99altima Member Posts: 6
    I just came across the 2007 Sentra on Nissans website. I am a long time altima driver but unfortunately the one i have is dying. I can't keep up cost-wise with the newer altima or maximas and the new sentra seems to be an affordable alternative. The sentra was long overdue for a redesign. I really like the exterior and I think the tail and headlights look MUCH better than the newer altimas and maximas. I personally hate the round headlights. Anyway, I am not familiar with the new CVT transmission on this vehicle. Based on the crude diagram from the nissan website, it looks like it works with belts instead of gears. I read somewhere else that the Nissan Murano has this same transmission and people are genuinely pleased with its performance. Does anyone have experience with this type of transmission? I'm nervous about trying new things, especially when they cost >$20k.
  • claudius753claudius753 Member Posts: 138
    It is a weird sensation to drive a CVT. Though once rare, they are coming out in more places. The Murano, Sentra, new Altima and I think also the new Maxima will use one. Also, the Dodge Caliber, Jeep Compass, and Jeep Patriot use a CVT, as well as the Civic and Accord Hybrids and the Toyota Hybrids (Prius Highlander Camry Lexus RX400h), Ford Escape Hybrid, and Mercury Mariner Hybrid.

Basically the Continuously Variable Transmission doesn't have 4 speeds or 5 speeds but rather an infinite amount of gear ratios that it changes on the fly.

When you accelerate, the rpms will rise (how high depends on how much throttle) and stay at that level, though you are accelerating because the CVT is changing the gear ratio, keeping the engine in the optimal RPM range. Once you get up to speed, the RPMs then drop to conserve fuel. Going up hills or accelerating to pass the rpms would rise to the level needed, then drop back to a lower level when the power was no longer needed.

I'm sure if I were to drive one every day I would get used to it fairly quickly. Nissan is using them on more vehicles due to the great positive feedback they got from the unit on the Murano. The CVT held up to the more powerful engine of the Murano with AWD and a heavier vehicle to move around, so I would think the less powerful lighter Sentra would hold up excellently. Another plus of the CVT is that though the Sentra is getting a fairly powerful 4 cylinder for a compact, it will still achieve 29mpg city, 36 highway according to the EPA.
    One of the things that held back acceptance of CVT (besides being unable up till now to handle high-powered engines) was the fact some drivers disliked the "slipping clutch feel" of CVT's. Nissan's CVT supplier JATCO (which Nissan owns 80% interest ;) ) figured out how to program the operation of the CVT so you minimize this effect.
  • aladdinsanealaddinsane Member Posts: 182
    There's only one thing about the '07 Sentra that I think it's lacking, at least as an option: traction control.
    And yes, I DO agree: Nissan SHOULD make ABS and side air bags standard across the board.

I really like the new Sentra's interior, though. . .especially in the "luggage" tan leather.
    Wow!
    If traction control was available I would definitely consider this machine for purchase.

Peace! :)
    Just curious, why is traction control such a selling point? It barely does anything.... now, if you were talking stability control, that'd be a different story...

~alpha
  • aladdinsanealaddinsane Member Posts: 182
    Toyota offers a traction/stability control with the Corolla, but unfortunately models so equipped are NOT available in my neck of the woods (northeastern U.S.) -
    Ford only makes traction control available with the Focus. . .Stability control? Dream on. . .I'm not interested in Ford product, speaking for myself.
    Chrysler has the AWD Dodge Caliber, which is worth a look, with traction and stability (I believe) as an option (I'm not sure of this) with their front drive version. This will be a machine to check out, eventhough I'm NOT a Dodge person.
    GM only has traction control for its Chevy Cobalt, which I don't care for, and its upcoming Pontiac G5, which is a rebadged Cobalt coupe. These "twins" I find ok but not all that appealing.
    Honda has no tc for its Civic. . .at least not yet. 2007 models may be another story though, so it's wait and see.

I really DO like the 2007 Sentra, though. Many will disagree, calling it this or that. I don't care. I just wish there was a traction/stability control on its option list. I'd check that box! :D

Peace! :shades:
  • carfanatic007carfanatic007 Member Posts: 267
    Does not match Honda or Toyota. I recently traded in a Nissan Altima for a Honda Fit sport. The Fit has outstanding build quality. It is made in Japan. The Sentra, as well as the Versa will be made in Mexico.
  • moparbadmoparbad Member Posts: 3,870
    Honda manufactures (Accord, Parts, Engines, Motorcyles) in Mexico. Toyota manufactures (Vehicles, Parts) in Mexico. Nissan manufactures (Vehicles, Parts) in Mexico.

Your implication that made in Japan is inherently higher quality than made in Mexico is lacking any supporting evidence.
    What is the purpose of posting that the Fit has great quality and the Sentra will not?
    My implication is that Japan has much higher quality than made in Mexico. If you doubt that then buy the Sentra. I will stick with "made in Japan".
  • moparbadmoparbad Member Posts: 3,870
    My implication is that Japan has much higher quality than made in Mexico. If you doubt that then buy the Sentra. I will stick with "made in Japan".

"Implication" is the only thing you have done. Where is the proof? :confuse: Doubt your implication? I rely on data, not yada yada.

Manufacturer is the most important factor determining quality, not location. There are plants with quality problems, however, they exist all over the world, including Japan.
  • jpmccormacjpmccormac Member Posts: 98
    I like the sliding, adjustable cup holder and hidden CD storage in the headliner. The trunk divider is a nice idea but may take up total storage space.
  • stshepardstshepard Member Posts: 12
    I currently own a 2004 SER Spec V, it's a great runnin' little car, it's peppy, although not out right fast, but it has dusted a few Civic's and Mazda 3's (didn't make the guy in the 3 very happy either - I guess he didn't see the SER Spec V badge!!!) I have about 70,000 miles on the car and I still love it, infact I like it more now than when I bought it, it's a keeper. it has a kind of basic greatness that so many cars these days lack. I'm "intrigued" by the 2007 Sentra, I like the look both inside and out, I think it would have been a hit if Nissan hadn't shown pictures of the new 2007 Altima! (that there is a fine looking car indeed!!) Other than a bad bearing I've had no problems, I'm hoping Nissan doesn't ruin the car by trying to build a baby luxury car. Keep is simple, keep it fun, and keep it reasonably priced. (this ain't rocket science people!!)
    Rely on Consumer Reports which has Honda well above Nissan, especially the made in Japan, sorry charlie.
    The "Spec V" is nothing more than an Altima 2.5. with better brakes and suspension and a six speed. Not high tech.
    What does your post have to do with what stshepard stated in that original post? There were no claims made that the Spec V is high tech. Most folks on these boards are well aware of what the Spec V is- 2.5L engine, enhanced suspension and brakes, 6M.

On the note of the new Sentra, which is actually the topic here anyway, it seems that Nissan has finalized HP figures, if the recent Press Release "The 2007 Nissan Lineup- Charting the Changes" is true to form.

The all-new 2007 Sentra enters its sixth generation with style, space, quality, performance and interior flexibility for active, highly social lifestyles. Built on Nissan’s new “C” platform, the all-new Sentra has a 5.9-inch longer wheelbase than the 2006 model. It is 2.3 inches longer in overall length, 3.2 inches wider and sits 4.0 inches taller for easier ingress and egress and enhanced headroom. The 2007 Sentra features an all-new 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine and standard 6-speed manual transmission or available fuel-efficient Nissan Xtronic CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission).

Inside the spacious cabin are thoughtful and useful innovations, including a 60/40 split fold-down rear seat with a fold-flat seat back angle for better utilization of the wide trunk pass-through opening, available Divide-N-Hide hidden trunk storage compartment and available INTUNE integrated overhead compact disc holder which holds up to eight CDs. The all-new Sentra is also available with a wide range of unexpected amenities, ranging from the leather-appointed seating and Intelligent Key keyless entry system to Bluetooth® Hands-Free Phone System and a premium Rockford Fosgate audio system with in-dash 6-disc CD changer.

The 2007 Sentra is scheduled to go on sale in October 2006 and is expected to have a MSRP starting around $15,000 (nicely equipped with power door locks and windows, side and curtain air bags and air conditioning).

Features of the 2007 Sentra include:
    · Exterior styling consistent with the Nissan design language and offering design cues found on other distinctive Nissan products
    · A contemporary new interior design featuring a new instrument panel layout incorporating the transmission shift lever
    · An extended wheelbase of 105.7 inches, resulting in 97.4 cubic feet of passenger volume (an increase of almost 9.0 cubic feet over the previous generation)
    · Ample cargo volume of 13.1 cubic feet
    · All-new 2.0-liter DOHC 4-cylinder engine (MR20DE), with140 horsepower and 147 lb-ft of torque
    · Standard 6-speed manual transmission
    · Available advanced Nissan Xtronic CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission)
    · All-new Nissan “C” platform
    · Electric power steering
    · Available Intelligent Key keyless entry system and Bluetoothâ Hands-Free Phone System
    · Standard Advanced Air Bag System (AABS) (includes dual-stage front supplemental air bags with occupant classification system for the front passenger seat)
    · Standard front seat side-impact supplemental air bags for chest protection
    · Standard roof-mounted curtain side-impact air bags for front and rear outboard occupant head protection
    · Standard front seat Active Head Restraints for head and neck protection in rear impacts
    · Standard Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)

With the new Civic, the reigning Mazda 3, and the impending debut of the new Sentra and Elantra, its a pretty hot segment.

~alpha
  • sandman46sandman46 Member Posts: 1,798
    I totally agree with your statement. Already having a '05 3s and trading in my '03 Sentra on a '06 Civic 4 weeks ago, I can truly say it's a great time to buy compacts. I never looked at the Elantra, as I knew from first seeing the Civic that I would eventually own one. I just figured it would've been an '08 or '09 model.
    With my Sentra having the Service Engine Light problems and the local Nissan service department never actually fixing the problem, just figured I'd get the most on a trade now while the light was off. We actually tossed around the idea of just swapping it out for an '06 Special Edition, but figured I didn't want the older technology for the next 4 to 5 years. And truth be told, I've always wanted a Honda product and with the small inheritance I got in March, all the ducks were in that proverbial row, so i figured why not! And I'm so happy I did!!! My friend at work is also going to sell me her EX rims within the next few months, so I'll also have the look I want.
    Ain't life great...but I'm also very thankful to the man upstairs for making this all possible. My family is all well & happy and eventhough my accident last year changed our lives a bit, I'm still truly blessed.

The Sandman :):)
  • orbit9090orbit9090 Member Posts: 116

The new Sentra looks way too much like a Saturn ION (above), which may harm Sentra sales.

Nevertheless, the 2007 Sentra (above) is sure to be a much better vehicle than the ION - even being based on the European "Renault Megane II" platform. Even the French should be able to build a better sedan than the Saturn ION.

The new Sentra also resembles the Daewoo Lacetti, sold in the USA by GM as the Suzuki Forenza (above).

It's a car clone world.
    Perhaps this helps explain why the distinctive Honda Civic is selling so briskly.
    Buckle up for safety.
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,146
    Wow! Sometimes when folks post these "lookalike" photos, it takes a leap to say that they are truly similar. But these two look nearly identical.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

I have to disagree on that! The 2007 Sentra is much more cleanly-styled than the Ion--in fact the look of the Sentra is far more inspired by the look of the larger Altima sedan.
  • rmpacheco06rmpacheco06 Member Posts: 2
    I just recently bought a 2006 Sentra SE-R Spec V. I was waiting for the 2007 to drop but to be honest I'm not impressed with the look and after talking with many Nissan Reps I was told that 2007 is not offering a SE-R or Spec V. I love the one I have but does anyone know why they would do away with it. Also I hear alot of talk about the Corolla XRS and the Mazda3 being a better puchase as far as vehicles? I have had people say I picked the wrong car. I don't think so. Does anyone else? Thanks.
    From what I have read, the Sentra SER and Spec V will come out next spring.
  • orbit9090orbit9090 Member Posts: 116
    Saturn ION

Suzuki Forenza

Nissan Sentra

Nissan has apparently joined the Car Clone Club.
This discussion has been closed.