Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Mazda5 Lease Questions

2»

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    You're welcome luvtolaf. Good luck.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • diydriverdiydriver Member Posts: 1
    Car_man, would you happen to know what the residual value of a 2010 Mazda5 Sport on a 2yr lease would be? I'm looking at purchasing a Certified Pre-owned 2010 Mazda5 and the dealership prices them all at $13,999. All the vehicles are fleet rentals and all have approximately 35k-40k miles.

I'm assuming that if I knew the residual value I could calculate what a fair resale value would be. Of course, being a fleet rental, many of these cars see above average abuse which lowers the value in my estimate.

Thanks,
    Tom
    Hi Tom. Unfortunately, given the lack of popularity I don't personally follow the details of manufacturers' CPO lease programs. Sorry that I couldn't be of more help.

Car_man
    Host
  • danny14danny14 Member Posts: 30
    I'd like to find out the residuals and money factors for 36k miles, 3-year automatic Mazda5 Sport, Touring and GT. Please, let me know if there's a special offer on any of these models that is applicable to leases - I believe that there's currently $1,000 dealer cash but not sure if it can be applied to leases. I'm also eligible for Mazda's S Plan and it states the following: "Top-level dealer engagement or stair-step programs should be deducted from the base S-Plan price" - do you know what would these be for the vehicles in question. I'll be making the purchase in Northern Virginia/Washington DC metro area. Thanks in advance for your help.
    Here's the information that you're looking for danny14. Mazda's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Mazda5 Sport with 12,000 miles per year are .00054 and 44%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The money factors for the Touring and GT are the same, but their residual values are both 43%.

I am aware of the $1,000 dealer cash, however I do not believe that it can be used on leases.

I don't think that Mazda is currently running a stair-step program on this model.

Car_man
    Host

Car_man
    Host
  • danny14danny14 Member Posts: 30
    Car_man could you please referesh the residual and money factor for 3-year, 36k miles for 2012 5 GT. I'd appreciate if you could provide all additional incentives appplicable as well. Thanks in advance
    Hello danny14. Mazda's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Mazda5 GT with 12,000 miles per year are .00054 and 43%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

I don't believe that Mazda is currently providing any cash incentives on leases of this car.

Car_man
    Host