Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Accessories and Modifications

124»

Comments

• stevek3stevek3 Member Posts: 2
  • stevek3stevek3 Member Posts: 2
    Just curious if anyone has installed a GMC Accessory or two on their vehicle?

If so, what did you add and how do you like it?

Thanks.
  • sbeassiesbeassie Member Posts: 2
    Agreed, intake and programmer are the two cheapest and simplest ways to add hp.
  • ringo34ringo34 Member Posts: 2
  • bustbust Member Posts: 2
  • bustbust Member Posts: 2
    Has anyone worked with material like this? www.camo4u.com - I am looking at doing some camo accents to my Z71
  • virgorabitvirgorabit Member Posts: 1
    Purchased my first GMC Sierra (2007 Z71 Crew Cab, 5.3L) and am looking at programmers (Diablo, Hypertech, or Jet) as well as exhaust. Can anyone recommend a good programmer? And should I go programmer then exhaust (like Flowmaster) or exhaust then programmer?

Thanks for any advice!
  • obyoneobyone Member Posts: 7,841
    I'd go with the Diablo and forget the exhaust unless the "sounds" are important. If doing the exhaust I'd steer clear of Flows and look at Borla or Corsa.
  • jml1022jml1022 Member Posts: 2
    I have a 2008 Silverado 5.3L with the variable cylinder flex fuel....I am about to put exhaust on it and my trucks in the past have all been dualed with no muffler...i have heard some things about compression issues if you true dual a flex fuel...does anyone have experience with this? And how much of a difference in sound is there with the change to 4 cylinders?
  • jml1022jml1022 Member Posts: 2
  • haulin1haulin1 Member Posts: 9
    Thats gorgeous. Too bad it isn't a crew cab.
  • minorbigdminorbigd Member Posts: 1
    will running boards from an 07 gmc crew cab fit on my 08 silverado extanded cab without making any modifications?
  • tawellsrdnktawellsrdnk Member Posts: 2
  • tawellsrdnktawellsrdnk Member Posts: 2
    I was wondering if any one knew if an 03 silverado front bumper would fit on an 02 silverado?
  • slowride59slowride59 Member Posts: 1
    Hi All, I'm new on here. I have a 1995 GMC Sierra EC Z71 4X4 with the Flare Side Bed on it. Does anyone know where I can get any of the original Fiberglass Running boards/Ground Effects/Fender Flares that came with the truck? I have the drivers side set but my son destroyed the Passenger side set the short time that he bought it from me. (KIDS ARGH) It was a very sharpe truck with them on it and I would like to get them back on it when I repaint it this spring. I would like used ones if possible. and close to home also. I live in Ohio the Buckeye state. Everyone have a good one and Thanks To Any Info Offered