Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Chevy HHR: Accessories & Modifications

PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372
edited March 2014 in Chevrolet
Here's the spot to discuss what you're doing to make your HHR even more special!

Comments

• smogdungsmogdung Member Posts: 349
    Washing it !!!
  • PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372
    Heh... sure, remind me that I need to wash my black car ALL the time :P
  • ray80ray80 Member Posts: 1,655
    I've decided to use the salt,sand,and whatever other winter crud there is as an paint protecting accessory on my black vehicle.Just need to get it thick enough on there ;)
  • joesquidjoesquid Member Posts: 2
    magnaflow has a cat-back exhaust system for the HHR; for both engines. Part number 16655.

Eric
  • hargrovehargrove Member Posts: 1
    I need to get a scooter lift for my HHR. Scooter lift requires a class II hitch. I can only find class I hitch for HHR. Do you know of anywhere to get a class II hitch for the HHR?
  • ekoschekosch Member Posts: 1
    probably be difficult to find. the hhr is only approved for 1000 lb towing capacity. technically the class II would be too much for it to handle. let me know if you find one.
  • 45auto45auto Member Posts: 16
    just bought a used hhr with 2.4 and 5 speed. Premium unleaded? does anyone know where I can get some billet pedals that will fit? thanks :shades: also where can I buy an extended warranty that any dealer will cover at a fair price?
  • caliberchiccaliberchic Member Posts: 402
    Try asking about the warranty in the Prices Paid and Buying Experiences Thread.
  • smogdungsmogdung Member Posts: 349
    Mine is a 2.4 automatic, has never pinged on 87 but I've almost convinced myself it does have more power with 91.
  • cleantarget10xcleantarget10x Member Posts: 2
    Hi All, I have a 2007 2.2 and want to change the exhaust. I've looked at the archives on this subject and haven't found an answer so I'm asking the current forum members. Who makes the most recomended aftermarket exhaust system for the HHR?? I'd like more "sound." I know the HHR is a 4-banger, but I'd prefer a system that doesn't sound like a changed out exhaust of a Honda. I don't know if that's possible, so please advise me????? TIA Roddy
This discussion has been closed.