Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Mazda CX-7 Prices Paid and Buying Experiences

Comments

• Options
    oldfashionedoldfashioned Member Posts: 56
    Would it be reasonable to offer a dealer 2 grand below invoice for a cx7?
  • Options
    sun7sun7 Member Posts: 10
    Bought new a few days ago for $18,610 plus TTL. Base with no factory options.
  • Options
    jinx1832jinx1832 Member Posts: 11
    The word on the street is there is a $3,500 dealer cash back for the CX-7.

Does anybody know if the 2008 still requires premium fuel, i keep getting conflicting answers.

I am thinking about low balling an offer that would make up the poor MPG but still have concerns about the reliability of this vehicle....
  • Options
    des5des5 Member Posts: 88
    My research indicates that Mazda is kicking back ~$4000 in lieu of the low-interest financing. Add to that the sticker-to-invoice spread of 1500-1800 depending on model, plus the spread on options and you get discounts of 5500 to over 6000. Naturally, there are some dealers advertising their CX7s $500 higher (and more), to rip those who don't do their homework. When I get serious in the next couple of weeks, I'll be shooting for 11-12K off sticker with my trade ('01 Montana).

About fuel, my impression is the '08 model was changed to make regular officially permissible, although premium is still recommended. Reduced performance with regular is expected.

BTW, there is a dealer here (NE Ohio) that still has three new '07s on the lot. Maybe they're starting a museum!
  • Options
    lol, new 07 CX7
  • Options
    dashbbdashbb Member Posts: 119
    Just in!

In addition to the huge rebates already in place - you will receive an additional $500 Owner Loyalty Bonus Cash to put toward the purchase or lease of a 2008 Mazda CX-7, CX-9, and the all new 2009 Mazda 6!.

This offer is nationwide.
  • Options
    So what is the total rebate amount up to now?
  • Options
    It seems like $4,500 below invoice is a good starting negotiating point. These cars aren't moving...... Of course, I would plan on getting external financing.
  • Options
    So on a $29,420 cx7 what should I walk out the door price wise with if I were to purchase it?
  • Options
    or a 33.345 msrp cx7?
  • Options
    I would figure out the invoice and go from there, this can be done through the dealer or Edmunds.
  • Options
    the invoice on the 29k vehicle is 27695
  • Options
    I bought mine a couple of weeks ago for $4,250 below the invoice price which included the $3,500 manufacturer to dealer discount.
  • Options
    Nice job, can you give more detail on the car? At $4K under invoice, that can make up for premium fuel and lower than ideal MPG.
  • Options
    It is the Sport trim FWD without any factory installed options. They said premium fuel is not required for the 2008s and it was filled with regular when I drove it off the lot. So far, performance seems fine with regular and it certainly has a lot of spunk.
  • Options
    allenkballenkb Member Posts: 5
    Just bought a Touring CX-7 with bose/moonroof package for $5000 below invoice price. Good deal.
  • Options
    what else was on it??
  • Options
    fatcat71fatcat71 Member Posts: 75
    Finally dropped the hammer and bought an 08 CX-7. Agreed price 27,500 for the Grand Touring with Tech package. Dealer in CT could not find the car, but i had already put down a deposit, so they found me an 08 CX-7 Grand touring AWD, with Tech Pkg, Aero Pkg, DVD entertainment, Remote Start, Bumper guards, Moonroof visor, Preferred equiptment Pkg, hell the car has got it all. I refused to pay the 30K they wanted so we agreed on 29K Hell, I garred to pay 27.5 and ended up paying 1500 more for about 5k worth of extras!!!!
    Cant wait to pick it up on saturday!!
    then I slip in that I want a trade, they agree to give me 15K for an 05 Volvo XC-90 with 53K miles on it. KBB says the care is worth 14.5, but since they are affiliated with a Volvo dealer, they will sweeten it for me a bit!!!
    Cha-ching!!
    I'm paying 15K out of pocket for this sweet ride. Financed over 5 yrs at 4.9% from USAA (hoo-rah) total price= 260 a month!!
    Ka-BOOM
  • Options
    WHAT was the sticker on it?
  • Options
    To be honest i don't know. have not actually seen the car yet. Supposed to arrive at the dealer today an I pick up on Sat. Will let you know then!!
  • Options
    Hey guys, I am in talks with a mazda dealer on a cx7 and hes only giving me 3400 below invoice, should I offer 4500 below invoice>?>>>???
  • Options
    In my opinion, yes, offer lower and see what happens. You have the control because you have the money. Others are getting deals recently from $4,250 below invoice (me) and another poster claims to have gotten $5,000 below invoice. My suggestions: Confirm that the destination charge is included in whatever is the agreed-upon price; confirm whether or not there is a document service fee added later (mine was $50); avoid any advertising fees; and once you agree on a deal don't let the finance person sell you undercoating, paint sealant, or fabric protection (scotch guard). Taxes, title and license fees will be extra. You have nothing to lose if you can maintain an emotional detachment in the negotiation and are prepared to walk away. Make an offer and let them come back to you with an acceptance or a counter offer even if they wait a day or two. There are lots of cars and dealers out there and multiple dealers will compete with each other for your business. Good luck and best wishes.
  • Options
    Thanks, I havnt had much luck with mazda dealers, I was in talks with another mazda dealer and I made an offer and he never even bothered to call me back.
  • Options
    OK I got the sticker faxed today.
    2008 CX-7 Grand touring AWD
    DVD entertainment
    Remote engine start
    Front rear splash guards
    Wheel Locks
    LEV-2 LEV emissions
    Aero Package
    Tech Package
    MSRP 34,735
    Car not in stock had to do a dealer switch

My price 28,500
    I pick it up tomorrow
    Zoom-Zoom
  • Options
    shoot, for that price I would have bought a murano.
  • Options
    I just called a dealer in texas, the rebates are 6k there.
  • Options
    Been pricing the dealers around Cleveland, and situation looks like this:
    3500 "dealer engagement" + 500 loyalty (must own a Mazda) + 800 secret spiff this month only = 4800 maximum below invoice discounts. I found they won't give up all the spiff, more like 0 - 600 of it, which is greedy since they used to sell at invoice and live on the holdback which they're still getting. The MSRP-to-invoice spread is 1500-1800 depending on trim, so in total 6K off sticker is realistic. BTW advert assessment around here is 209.
  • Options
    supershawnsupershawn Member Posts: 27
    Went shopping for a CX-7 for my wife today. Not a lot of time, so was really only able to hit one dealership. Ended up quite disappointed. Sales associate and sales manager were nice, however, their first offer was sticker (MSRP) of $26,378. This was a 2008 CX-7 Touring with just mats, cargo net/mat, and bumper guard. This dealer has more 2009's in stock than 2008's. I felt really low-balled on my trade as well, but that was not my immediate concern.

I asked about the $3500 incentive. The manager stated that this money was an incentive for dealers to cover advertising and they were not allowed to give it to consumers. Hmm. He then said he may be able to give us a $1200 discount but that was the best that he could do. The rest of the conversation kept getting steered to payments (I stated multiple times we were not payment buyers, may not be financing, and had a great CU if we did).

Bottom line, very high pressure and awful pricing. We gently tried to excuse ourselves many times, but it took a while to get our keys back and get out.

For kicks, to test the trade value, we stopped at CarMax on the way home to get our trade appraised. Yes, I know Carmax is generally lower on trade-in values, but I wanted to get a comparison. I was shocked when CarMax offered $2500 more than the dealer did for my trade.

Who let's someone walk holding 5k on a 2008? :confuse:

MSRP $26378
    INV $24927
    AVG Internet Price $21727
    This Dealer: $25500 (Even as we walked out)

Trade-in:
    KBB "good cond": $17000 (high of course)
    CarMax "cash offer": $13500
    This dealer: "$11000"

I want to support the local guys, but who can blame me for going internet with these prices?
  • Options
    Who let's someone walk holding 5k on a 2008?

In my experience, everyone who knows you haven't shopped other dealers. I worked five stores to get the Sport FWD down 4775 under invoice and get my trade up 80%. The kicker is while my numbers sound great (6136 under MSRP), the dealer is still making a sale at invoice - he just doesn't get to keep any extra Mazda money.

Most dealers steal by omission - they simply hope you don't know about the secret money and they don't volunteer. Others hope you won't cross-check their stories. The new psychology in the showroom is if you're nice to the customer, the customer will respond by being generous and not wanting to insult you or experience the rejection of hearing "no deal", and believing everything you say. My philosophy is car pricing is like taking a depth reading in the ocean; you won't know where the bottom is until the signal bounces back.

I can't emphasize this enough - most dealers who realize they are actually slugging it out with the local competition shape up real fast.
  • Options
    I appreciate the reply.

My thought is that there are about 7 Mazda dealers within a 30-40 minute ride. They knew I had done my research- I knew about the $3500, I knew about the current Mazda incentives ($229 price leader lease, 2.9% financing, MAC lease cash, etc- most of these they had to look up as they initially stated they didn't exist). I clearly stated that I was asking them to lose money on he sale- I wanted them to still be in business when I came back for service- but I felt that holding several thousand over internet pricing was too much. They kept going to payments (once again, I stated they don't need to worry about payments). Without making it painfully obvious, I am more than an educated consumer. For example, when the sales associate said he needed to clarify a VIN digit because he couldn't tell it he wrote "2" or "z', I informed him it had to be a "2" as there are no letters after the 12th digit. Simple observation, but one of many.
    As we (finally) managed to leave (the "can't find your key trick", "wanna see our service department?"), they literally told us that 75% of people who leave never come back. No crap. You let me leave still trying to swing for the fences on a 2008. Any wonder why there were three 2007's on your lot?

I want them to make a fair profit. I want them to be there when I need service and a loaner. But I am not going to grossly overpay on a new vehicle when half the dealers here (sure, mainly domestic) advertise all sales at invoice minus rebate, show you invoice, and rely on hold back and your trade (or program cars) for profit and keeping the lights on.

I drive a Bimmer. I know what I am up against here in Charlotte as one dealer has a monopoly. But with 7 Mazda dealers within an easy drive, this was just ridiculous.

Suggestions welcomed. I just want to but my wife a CX-7 in the next day or two without the BS. If that means an internet sale and a road trip, so be it.Thanks.
  • Options
    There are always going to be jerk dealers who hold out for totally clueless customers. Are you telling me all seven are just like that? Or the others don't have what you want? My best offer ultimately came from the a store that started as one of the worst.
  • Options
    Only went to one dealer so far.

This car is for my wife. She usually says "just get me what you think is best". Well, I did, got a killer deal on a loaded Yukon when employee pricing hit and the 6k rebates were in place (and gas was in the $2 range). Every option but partial Denali package, (engine and side molding)- everything else was there. Well, two years later, it's "too big", "this", "that"...basically, in wife-speak, she wants a new car. She can't stand going to a dealer after a bad experience she had when she was younger. At 18, she walked in several dealerships with cash in hand (from an insurance settlement) and no one would even talk to her. She had to get her parents to go with her to even get anyones attention. Shows you what pre-qualifying gets you (and I was guilty of that before as well, she had 30k burning a hole in her pocket and her parents couldn't pay attention, let alone a car payment. Basically, my goal yesterday was to have her drive a CX-7 and make sure she liked it. I like the residual, current incentives, safety- basically, right now, I consider it best bang for the buck in the crossover market factoring in her "wants".
    Primary goal was to get her opinion on the vehicle, colors, etc. Secondary was to get an initial deal/offer to build on. Heck, if I had known that was going to be sticker and a low ball on my trade, I would not have bothered.
    I need to move quick on this. Well, I want to. And it shouldn't be hard with all the info we have. So, last night, to speed things up, I threw out a request online for quotes- almost all 7 dealers have the same inventory of the $24,400 sports. It's been about 18 hours, so far I have received 1 reply, from the dealer we visited yesterday, not realizing they had just blown us out the door. The "quote". The "Quote" was "the CX=7 is a great car and we are sure you will love it as much as we do. When would you like to come in and drive one?" (come on Edmunds, don;t you have rules for these guys?).

I am heading out now to hit a few dealer sans wife and see what I can do.

Disclaimer: I grew up in the car business. My family owns multiple (not Mazda) dealerships, including one of the number 1 ford dealerships in the US, however several states away from where I live now. I spend several college summers as a car "ho", actually winning a Rolex from Oldsmobile for being the top Olds salesperson in one of their final months (wasn't hard with the incentives they had). Point being-> I know what it "costs' to get someone in the door. Walk-in or off an ad, there is an associated price for every head that walks through that door. If my father saw a salesman let someone leave while holding 5k, the first thing he would say would be "do they live near you?". The puzzled sales person would usually respond by tilting his head like Nipper the RCA mascot and ask "why?". My father would respond, "because maybe they can give you a ride home so you don't have to walk". :P
  • Options
    Purchased my wife a 2008 CX-7 today. She just wanted a Sport, nothing too fancy, pref white with sand. As she had already driven one at "the other dealer" last week, I went ahead and did the shopping for her.

Walked into dealer #2 yesterday afternoon. They had 7 of the "standard" Sports in stock, then one or two with a few extras. I chose an 08 Sport White Pearl/Sand with power seat/mats/a few basics as a starting point, sticker was 25 and change. I knew invoice would be about $23600, the $3500 would drop it to about $21000. The average around here (for the $24300 stocks) is about 19200. invoice on the options should have been around $500. I was obviously going to let them make the first move number wise, but I knew I wanted them to be around $20k max for starts.

Before they gave me a number, I told them I have a trade. I am asking them to be upfront and honest, so I am going to do the same. the sales manager asked if it was the Yukon out front- I said it was. He then asked if I had gotten any appraisals so far, dealers or CarMax/Cash Buy lots. I told him that I had been to CarMax to get an estimate of what to expect. He asked if I would mind telling him what they offered- usually, in hard negotiations, that's not something I would want to spit out. But that wasn't the atmosphere here and that was definitely not the vibe he was giving off. So I told him the truth, $13500. He basically said "take it, and take it before the appraisal date runs out. I can't come close to that. He told me about an expedition he had to end up running through Mannheim because it sat so long and how he only got about $7500 for it- an easy $19999 retail a few months ago. this had no effect on his sale at all, so I appreciated the honesty. If I struck a deal there, I could still sell my Yukon on my own or dump it at Carmax. While a little disappointing, that actually earned them points in my book. If nothing else, I knew they just eliminated any chance of the "trade for" game, the "hide the keys" game, etc.

So, here comes the numbers. After the MSRP fiasco with the other clowns, I had no idea what to expect. As long as it was close to 21k, I knew I had a fighting chance. He looks me right in the eye and says (paraphrasing him of course), "You said you wanted a straight up and honest experience, you have been straight and honest with us, here's what we have. You can have any $24300 MSRP Sport for $18200. If the one you want has options, just use invoice (as he handed me the inventory/invoice book) as a guide but it will probably be a little less". Crap. There goes my strategy. But in a good way I guess.

So I go back to the White/Pearl/Sand Sport with Power Seat, etc. The figure comes out to a little over $18400. 21 miles on the clock. I said"I feel like a jerk even asking this, but do any of the leasing incentives apply to this if we go that route?" they said they doubted they would, but give them a few minutes and they would pull the latest programs and see. They did, and, by golly, they did. Had to ask the obvious questions- not program cars, right? No hail damage? Never been titled? Possessed by an ex-girlfriend named "Christine"? Nope, just a good deal.

After a little research I decided letting the Yukon go for $13500 for absolutely no hassle was not a bad option.We had equity (but as it stickered for 49k we were lucky that we did). Called the dealer and told them to write it up and see what we get from MAC. Faxed them over an app, instant approval (didn't expect any issues), they gave me the numbers, and I called it a deal. Went to CarMax, had a check (well, draft) in 30 minutes, then went to the dealership. CX-7 was washed, full of gas, and all paperwork was prepared. Salesman (who couldn't be getting much but a crappy house deal at that price) gave us a full walk around, explained all his paperwork, gave us his card (with his personal cell number written on it), F & I did their thing without a single push for add-ons, and we were out the door in less than 20 minutes. As the "base" (and I hate to use that word on this vehicle...it's not the every option Yukon we had, but it has all my wife wanted) comes well equipped, anyone not considering one of these for the low to mid 200's a month is crazy.

This is our first Mazda. But it's a 2 year lease, I am not expecting too many bad experiences. Even so, you get a loaner for overnight work.

I won't name the dealer that blew us out the door (after holding us hostage for hours- literally- and calls every other hour), but the second dealer is a class act that deserves recognition. They're on Independence Ave (74), surrounded by the big boys. Family owned for 33 years and, if they treat others with the integrity they showed my wife and I, they'll be around a lot longer. Once the last bits of the transaction are complete (inspection had less than 6 mos left so they are renewing it, tags have to come in, etc), I'll give them proper recognition in the proper forum.

It's just nice to see that not all dealers have let their service and integrity head 'South" or get "Rocky" (nudge nudge, wink wink).
  • Options
    Congrats on encountering a straight-up dealer on the second try. One store around here advertised today in the paper showing $5500 off base Sport CX-7 and $6500 off base CX-9. You apparently got the loyalty rebate, which an earlier post mentioned was really available to everyone, and that doesn't surprise me as 7's are selling so slow.
    One store let the wife have one to drive for the day Friday, and she approves so I expect to seal the deal on a Red over Sand Sport this week (not from the loaner).
  • Options
    cx7lovercx7lover Member Posts: 90
    Congratulations on the CX-7.
  • Options
    atlsgatlsg Member Posts: 1
    Lots of discussion on this forum about $3500 incentives, rebates etc for Mazda vehicles.

Tried frantically to find where these are mentioned anywhere on the web - Mazda, Edmunds, etc and cant find anything.

Are these double secret programs, expired, what?

Also, i received a letter from my local dealer mentioning a $1000 loyalty program that is good only for this weekend but seems to be tied to leasing only - any comments on that? (I have found reference to $500 in this forum in recent posts)

I am in Atlanta, GA - any experience recently with dealers in purchasing a CX7 would be gratefully received?
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for your support and congratlations. My wife loves the car. And a little over 18k for a 26k sticker crossover with that kind of pep- amazing. We leased-could not turn down 61% residual and .00109 mf. Out the door in the $220's.

Atlanta is only a short drive to Charlotte (I lived in Atlanta for years before moving here). Montgomery Mazda on independence Blvd in Charlotte.Had to be one of the most trouble free sales I have been through. I let them know my wife really disliked car shopping, but she had driven the CX-7 and knew what options she wanted. they showed me their stock, I chose the closest one to her wishes (only 1 option different), and their initial price was almost $1500 less than I was guessing they would start at. We talked for a few, made the deal, and I made arrangements to pick it up Saturday with my wife. We arrived, the car was sitting out front washed, prepped, and full of premium gas (contrary to internet rumors, we still have gas here in Charlottte). The salesman had her take a look to make sure it was what she wanted- it was- and they had the paperwork completed (was pre-printed and ready) and she was out the door in less than 15 minutes. The inspection sticker had 6 months left on it (NC has the dealers inspect them as they arrive), but they told us to bring it back in a few weeks and they would give us a free insepction and wash it up again.

Hand written thank you card from salesman came today. Service dept called and introduced themselves the other night.

I would expect classy treatment for a car they wer emaking money on, but this had to be a house deal (or close to it).

I think my favorite part has to be the tenacity of the first dealer that blew us out the door at sticker (on a 2008 with 2009's on the lot for the same price). I had mentioned the $3500, he said he was not allowed to give it to me. After playing "can't find your key's" for almost 4 hours, he said he may be able to knock $1200 off as we were walking out the door (any wonder why my wife dislikes car shopping?). He's called and emailed multiple times a day since asking "what did I do wrong?". Today's message was the best- "We got notice from Mazda that we may be able to use part of the $3500". I'll email him later and thank him for his time and let him know we bought elsewhere.

I don't expect dealers to lose money to get a sale- I want them to be there when my car needs service. And while the lowest price doesn't always equal the "best deal", "not lying" ranks pretty darn high in my book.
  • Options
    Picked up the car last night. FWD Sport, red with power seat.
    MSRP 24,735
    Buy at 18,500
    Tax 1,433
    Doc&Title 150
    OTD 20,083

Original deal had a trade of my 2001 Montana at 3,600, but at the last minute I lucked onto a private sale for 4,000. So my wife gets a great new ride for a net of 16,083. I was surprised to see the manufacture date on this unit was 11/07, but all of the red 2008's around here were built 6-9+ months ago.
  • Options
    The numbers I give in posting #493 are definitely not published. They were discovered through piecemeal revelations from various dealers and corroborating inference from internet pricing. I've haven't found a website that shows incentives with any better detail than the manufacturer's own site, and certainly nothing on inside dealer engagement money or other spiffs. All I can say is doing your own legwork takes some time, but can save you serious money.
  • Options
    I agree with Des5's comments. I too had to find out the information on a piecemeal basis as I emailed and later talked with several Mazda dealers before buying my CX-7 last month. I was not able to find the manufacturer to dealer incentives on the web either.
  • Options
    there is a dealer in chicago offering 7,000 off msrp; I have been talking to him and we pretty much have all of the deal hammered out; however, I am hesitant because the other dealers I have called have said there is no way they are offering 7k off. In texas they are offering 6k off of the msrp.

What would I need to get in writing in order for me to go down there with confidence? I live in Ohio and dont want to get down there and be left holding the bag.
  • Options
    anyone?
  • Options
    I don't know the answer to your question. If it was me, I suppose I would want an email from the sales manager confirming the deal and the agreed upon prices (out the door cost) before I took the trip.
  • Options
    I suppose you could try for a buyer's order writeup, to be faxed to you. My dealer had to send one of these to the CU to complete the loan application. However, they can be very reluctant to provide one during the quotation process.
  • Options
    It;s going to be hard to get a signed buyers order faxed...or out the door unless it's attached to a receipt. Any dealer will offer a "beat any offer or it's free' deal....they know they will lose the sale. Just call and get the details.

Ours was about 7800 under sticker so thats not out of the question. just depends how much they have in the floorplan interest, if it's gone over 120 days, etc....

Plus, many a dealer will sell you new at a loss to steal your trade.

There's only one way to find out. And it they are straight, you have a fun 250hp ride home :)
  • Options
    7800 under sticker????. Where? what are the specs on the vehicle|?
  • Options
    I think it should be earlier in this thread, but slammed right now at work. If it's not,I'll throw it up later.

Wife was fin with "standard" Sport, I wanted more but was letting her pick out what she wanted. She initially picked three crossovers (CX-7, Vue, 3rd escapes me right now). The mf (.0109 I think) and residual (just at about 62 for 24 months) on the CX-7 were amazing, so with the right deal I knew I could get her a steal (she wanted it to be truly "her" car...has always had hep from parents then me- she wanted one "on her own"). She puts about 5 miles a day on the car as we live right near her office and she also telecommutes. I was thinking this had the potential to be a home run leaser if the stars aligned right.

We were selling a Yukin with every option but Denali, was very worried about getting "Sport". But that's what she wanted. The dealer I mentioned above had a few 2008 white Sport 's with sand interior (what she wanted). The pearl pain added like 200 sticker, had power seat with lumbar (a must for me), and a few other minor things. 21 ticks on the clock I doubt it ever saw a test drive. After initially talking to the sales guy, the SM basically told me they would let any 2008 Sport (the $24,300 ones) go at a hair over 18k. He said figure invoice for options (invoice was in vehicle) but it would end up being slightly less.Sticker was just under 26k I think...no bump crap, just Mazda sticker.I don't pay doc fees (call it something else if you want, but I don't pay doc fees or bar cover charges...little life lessons over the years....plus tax, tags, and NC adds your property tax in the lease instead of billing you. Phoned the wife, set up a time to pick it up the next day (she had already driven one), no deposit or signature needed (a welcome find after the first dealer wanting copies of drivers licenses, insurance cards, and all kinds of crap until I asked why and warned him of the consequences of pulling my credit to pre-qualify me). Got there the next day, she loved it, signed the papers and were out the door in 15-20 minutes with lollipops and balloons for our 2 year old and a "we owe" for a free NC inspection in the next few months (had less than 6 mos left but we didn't ask for it). 24 month lease for ~250 a month in our word and credit.

Sales guy (who could have made more than house deal) called a few nights later to make sure she liked it. Found the OEM Sat Radio module on Ebay for practically nothing to get her tunes back.

Easiest sale I have ever been through. Talked with the GM and he was pretty nice. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them based off that experience. And you can;t argue with that price- and the value on the CX-7 right now. Anyone in the market for a small SUV or a mid-size crossover would be a fool not to take advantage of the current incentives.
  • Options
    Well, it looks like I have a done deal with 7k off of the sticker, I just put my down payment down today, hes gonna put some add ons I wanted on the car and call me when its done, then I go to pick it up.

I just hope I dont get screwed.
  • Options
    "I just hope I don't get screwed."

You have a signed buyers order from SM or higher and yourself, right? If so, nothing they can but shoddy work on you add-ons.

You'll be fine.

What's you get!!??
  • Options
    Hes going to fax a buyers order to me soon, hes just getting the car now.

Just an estimation, but here it is.

MSRP 27,910
    Touring
    Galaxy G
    Bleather seats
    roof racks
    rear sensors
    moon roof, cd , etcc...

I am also going to have the aero package installed afterwards. I can get it on the internet for like $295 and have my guy install them for like $50