Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Mazda CX-7 Prices Paid and Buying Experiences

Comments

• Options
    supershawnsupershawn Member Posts: 27
    There's a "dealer" (using the term loosely) here in Charlotte (two lots, one on South Blvd) still emailing me as he refuses to believe we bought. This is the guy that blew us out the door at MSRP on a 2008, with 2009's on the lot, mumbling something like "might be able to find $1200 in there" as we walked. He was also shorting our trade, knew we knew about the 3500/500/800 and said he would lose his license if he even talked about those numbers, and pressuring us on payment when I had told him 500 times we were not payment buyers- "we are here to buy a car, not a loan". I blocked his phone though caller-ID, a few more emails and I am going to drive my wife's CX-7 over there and do donuts in the parking lot if if that's what it takes to get his attention (just teasing).

Personally, I consider us an easy sale. So did the dealer we bought from. I am honest from the minute I walk in the door.
    -My family has dealerships, I grew up around the business, I am far from an expert, but I did do my homework. I don't buy from family, I like to keep it local for service reasons (unless there is a regional offer I can't refuse, I am not stupid).
    - I want a good deal. Good deal does not equal lowest price. I know you have to make a profit and I want you to- I want you to be here when I need service and I want a loaner if its overnight. Fair is fair.
    - I prefer to work wholesale to wholesale. Appraise my trade as is, price your car as is. Lets please consider them 2 different transactions (they have been in many deals). No need to hide numbers. Appraise my trade and let me know ACV (Actual Cost of Vehicle- what they are really paying for it, no robbing Peter to pay Paul). this is basically the "invoice" on my trade. Let's pull invoice on the new vehicle as well. from here we will cut a deal that is fair to us both and no one will waste any time or hurt any feelings.

Not only have I always been told they respect this attitude, I usually get little incentives like "loyalty rebates", "farmers credits", "competitors rebates', etc, thrown in I didn't even know about.

One thing I uses to love when I sold cars (long long time ago, galaxy far far away, yada yada)...the guy who walked in with the past three issues of Consumer Reports tucked under his arm loudly proclaiming as he entered the showroom, "I am only here to look". This was the old me, but, he would be "just looking" alright, "just looking" at the sales contract later that evening at the dinner table while his wife shouted "I thought you were only looking!!??" :P

Even better, this is the kind of guy that has been bragging about his car buying abilities for weeks (we called them "Car Lawyers"), so all his friends, co-workers, and neighbors were just waiting for him to find the "best deal". He could never admit he caught "showroom fever" or "got sold", so he would have to send them all my way to save face. He got a $50 "bird dog" check for each one, I am sure that helped a bit. :blush:
  • Options
    derricksonderrickson Member Posts: 131
    Hi Shawn,
    I have to say, I do read your informative posts with great interest; However, you lose me (non auto-industry guy) pretty quick when you start taking about "floorplan", etc. To be honest, when I hear that, I think of my house! :P

Sounds like dealers had the option to purchase them (taking them off the floor plan) without titling them, getting all incentives applied, or staying at invoice minus marketing support on floor plan. If they took the deal, they are in at net-net-net and paying full interest (i.e. bottom dollar on 120+day cars they want off the lot last week).

That said, I WILL say I 100% understand comments like this:
    This is as close as you will ever come to "stealing" a car without going to jail

So are you referring to the latest offers to sell for $7K off MSRP? If so, I have to agree. Again, we paid $17K+ttl for a new 08 CX-7 a few days ago. When I visit Carmax, their 'no haggle' price for a comparable USED 07 with 37K miles is more than I paid! :P link title
  • Options
    scottk218scottk218 Member Posts: 3
    I got email offers of $6400 off MSRP from one dealership and $7200 off MSRP from another. The one closest to me refused to deal, trying to stick me with the sticker price. But thanks to you, I don't have to take it!

I appreciate all of your information, thanks again!
  • Options
    Sounds like you have some great numbers there! Still amazes me @ how much the numbers differ from one to the next! From what I've heard, the reasons are numerous... what quota bonuses they're eligible for, what tier dealer they are, how long the vehicles have been on the lot, etc. etc. Regardless, congrats! ;)
  • Options
    des5des5 Member Posts: 88
    Supershawn, your info on the net-net-net arrangement gives me insight on a situation I saw back in August. A local store was selling untiltled '07 CX-7s (5 of them, I think) at 7K off sticker. I did see one in the showroom, and noticed that it came from a dealer in Michigan. Could have been a trade, but seems unlikely. I guessed the original store closed up and others got a chance to buy the old inventory off of Mazda, with the rolled-up floorplan cost wiped out or as you say resetting the 120-day clock.

Whatever method they want to use, the old adage still holds true: All cars must sell. Even if it means the new car and used car lots have identical prices.
  • Options
    PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372
    Tuesday means Mazda chat night! Mazda ownership is not a requirement! :) Just bring yourself and your love of cars and the desire to discuss anything and everything automotive and you're good to go!

The chat opens at 8:45 pm ET and runs until 10 pm ET. I hope you're able to join us tonight to meet and greet with your fellow CarSpace members!
    See you there!
  • Options
    liboyliboy Member Posts: 1
    Can anyone help? I am looking to buy a CX-7 Touring or Grand Touring. I will need the 0% financing. How much should I try to get? Is it possible to get the car under invoice? If so, what is a good price? :confuse:

Thanks in advance for help. :D
  • Options
    pinkitehpinkiteh Member Posts: 14
    I am also looking for one. The latest i have seen in this forum was 7k to 7.2k off MSRP. Good luck.

• Options
    fishhoppafishhoppa Member Posts: 30
    Has anyone ever had any experience with purchasing a former rental car? Enterprise rental has plenty of 08 models with approx 12k to 18k miles on them for pretty decent prices. What are the pros and cons on this , other than not knowing the 100+ drivers that probably driven the car before. Thanks for any insights here!!!
  • Options
    godwheelgodwheel Member Posts: 25
    I've seen a lot of you guys post that you are getting offers of $7,200 off MSRP. Where are you getting this? In south Florida the best the dealer is offering me is $3,000 under invoice. $7,200 off MSRP would put this car at around $16,500 on the sport...

I ask because I'm in the market for one, and I'm looking for the best deal.

The best I've seen so far: $20,000... :(
  • Options
    gw...
    as you say, i purchased mine for 17.3k (+ttl), which was 7k off the base @ 24.3k. this was in tx. unsure if i could have gotten this same deal @ other dealers, as a few of their offers were several thousand higher. when i mentioned the 7k off to these dealers, many said, "that's not a real offer... its probably a 1 only, teaser offer for a purple vehicle".

but guess what...it was a real offer. and i can return to this dealer & do the same deal for at least 3 more 08's i saw on their lot yesterday when i stopped by to p/u my plates.

that said, a few posts back, supershawn (or someone else) mentioned it is possible for dealers to "buy" vehicles from other dealers (via the mfr) for a significant discount ("...the only time the public can buy for this price and not go to jail..."). this can happen when another dealership closes, or stops selling mazda's etc. in these cases, the dealer can sell @ a bigger discount (ie 7k) & still make money, whereas a typical dealer cannot. while this scenario above has not been verified, it may explain why dealer A can sell for X, while all others cry "BS".

you may want to simply counter to these $3k off invoice offers, and say you need to be $5.5 off invoice to do a deal.
  • Options
    pinkitehpinkiteh Member Posts: 14
    Derrickson - Did you get this deal with the 0% APR? Or do you finance at market rate? I was told that if you get $7k off you do not get the 0%APR.. is this true?
  • Options
    Derrickson - Did you get this deal with the 0% APR? Or do you finance at market rate? I was told that if you get $7k off you do not get the 0%APR.. is this true?

paid cash, so did not ask about financing. i imagine at least a portion of the total discount was "in lieu of financing" , but i do not know how much. :confuse: sorry!
  • Options
    The exchange this month is $3750 off the price instead of financing. The best advertised discount in Cleveland lately is "up to $6500", not as good as Texas. FYI, CX-7 sales were off nearly 50% year-to-year in September. Buyers indifferent about the driving experience could well opt for Hyundai Tucsons which are going for 15.5K.
  • Options
    Mazda news first....the local lot I bought from had 2 left ($24,400 for just under 18k) when I went to get my wife's tag yesterday. Personally, I can't believe you guys haven't snapped them up! :P

One thing I have seen happen a few times is a regional manager offering either "stale" stock or remaining stock from a dealer that went over transferred to another dealer to help them move (or keep them from going to the floor-planning bank). This is usually accompanied by extra incentives either in the form of a one time payment or credit to the dealer (least common), more "select" inventory spots like nicer packages or select models - or earlier slots on the assembly line- (most common), or simply more money off invoice (remember,dealers really do initially pay "invoice", it's only "not the true and final cost to dealer" as there are marketing incentives, etc, once the vehicle is sold).

One summer in the late 90's, we had the hottest selling truck package out there as they were ordered perfect (right packages to give most bang for buck- oddly getting more can end up costing less at times) and a regional incentive hit that allowed us to sell them for an unheard of price. We were (well family still is, only I have changed careers) in a peculiar situation as our dealership fell in a separate region than others literally right down the road. That may not sounds like a big deal, but there was a regional incentive for "our" region that was giving us an additional $2500 off. We were blowing out loaded full size 4WD's for $19,995 ($50 house deal for salesmen) and $9,995 for the small trucks. We were pumping trucks out so fast that our regional rep was pulling trucks from other lots an giving us other dealers orders. They would FedEx us a new window sticker (this state was very particular on the contents of the window sticker) to and we would replace the one with the other dealers name on it. We hit #1 truck dealer for the manufacturer like 4 or 5 months straight and ended up getting #1 for the year.

Anyway, some dealers were not too happy with this- not just because they were losing inventory, but because we could literally sell the trucks cheaper than they could because of the regional special (this is rare). We actually had one dealer buy a few for their rental and loaner fleet. To appease the dealers not happy with the situation, the regional rep would let the dealers request other "non-truck" stock in return or request that we also take a few "slow moving" or "high day count" (getting ready to go to higher floor plan rate or off floor plan completely) vehicles. We were selling trucks so fast (for nothing but pride, certainly not profit- unless we "stole" the trade) we would sometimes blindly accept the extra stock without checking color codes, etc. One of these trades left us with two of the ugliest vehicles I had ever seen.

The first was a two-tone s-10 blazer, four door, aqua marine in color with a dark blue stripe for the two-tone down the sides. Then, for some reason, most likely on a bet or dare, the dealer actually added chrome lower molding (the 3-4 inch strips) along the bottom. It had dk blue cloth interior and an odd assortment of packages and option leaving it a little higher than similar blazers.

The second was a two tone s-10 pickup, bolt action 4-banger with no air, bright red and maroon. This one was also "beautified" with a chrome package down the side.

I remember first seeing this trucks and thinking these trucks were going to be around for a long time.

I have always said I learned some of life's most important lessons from car salesmen during my time on the lot, and these two trucks were the source of one of the biggest. As I stood there looking in awe at these beasts, this long time car guy walks up and put's his arm around me and say's "What's wrong, kid?". I just looked at those two trucks and shook my head. "Don't worry", he said. "There's an *** (butt) for every seat". And do you know that aqua on blue Blazer sold the very next day? They couple absolutely "loved it".

Lucky for me they ended up living on the same road I took home (when I was allowed to go home...its hard to get time off in the car business, even harder when your father owns the place). I saw it most every morning and every night. But maybe it did me some good. I no longer pre-judge or assume anything or anyone, and whenever an impossible life situation comes along, I can literally hear that raspy 20 year+ of smoking voice telling me "There's an ** for every seat", and I "know" there's a solution to the problem if I just give it a chance.
  • Options
    the local lot I bought from had 2 left ($24,400 for just under 18k) when I went to get my wife's tag yesterday. Personally, I can't believe you guys haven't snapped them up!

shawn,
    folks are holding out for the 50% off offers -- like the dodge p/u's! ;)
  • Options
    Just picked up the last '08 cx-7 on the lot! It's a FWD Touring w/Bose-Moonroof. Put in the best of U2 CD and could've sworn Edge was singing background right there in the back seat as we were driving along the highway - love, love, love the bose stereo. $7.5k off msrp of $27.2k +TTL. :)

Was originally looking at a cx-9, but the prices were still outta my budgeted range. So as derrickson and supershawn have been saying, where else can you get a turbo cuv that drives nice and looks waaaaay cool for that price? ;)

Experience with the dealership:
    I've only purchased 3 new cars in my life - counting the recent buy - and 2 of the 3 have been horrendous experiences. This purchase experience ranked way up there on the bad list. The only difference between this one versus my last purchase from 8 years ago was that I caught every "mis-step" the dealer tried to pull. Everything from an extra $500 lumped into the fees to an unneccessary credit pull and an addtional "requirement" to fill out a full credit app even though I was a 'cash' customer, to the final delivery of the vehicle where they tried to get me to sign a legally binding contract ladened with high financing terms (RISC-simple interest contract) by telling me it was the standard sales contract for taking delivery - even if I am a cash customer. What a crock of BS. :mad: :surprise: :sick:
  • Options
    congrats fishhoppa! so close to $21k otd for a touring... now we're talkin'! ;) hey, if i recall, weren't you considering taking the rental car route? aren't you glad you didn't pull the trigger on that deal?! :)
  • Options
    congrats fishhoppa! so close to $21k otd for a touring... now we're talkin'! hey, if i recall, weren't you considering taking the rental car route? aren't you glad you didn't pull the trigger on that deal?!

Thanks! I am really glad I didn't go the used rental route. I actually look forward to driving the new car - even the short trip to costco for groceries! :shades:
  • Options
    Gotcha ;)

Unfortunately, I don't think Mazda has the ridiculous markup on the manufacturing end (pre-dealer) to pull it off even if they wanted.....and I think, for some of the "Big 3", it's "fire sale" mode on anything not on or headed to the assembly line. New inventory is really low at the the domestic deleships around here.
  • Options
    New inventory is really low at the the domestic dealerships around here.

Wish I could see the same around here... Unfortunately I just saw an ad (big 3) in todays local paper for new 07's with the familiar phrase "several to choose from" next to it.

btw~ thanks for your comments/insight on the cx-7 pricing. part of my decision to purchase recently was based on the info you provided. I was not in a "must buy" situation, so could have waited until year-end if there was a chance incentives would sweeten. While this is certainly still a possibility, I also wanted to be sure the color combo I wanted was available as well. So I went ahead and purchased now.
  • Options
    Thanks! I am glad I was able to help out! And remember, even if some weird fluke comes along and the price drops $350, a good deal is when you made a knowledgeable purchase on your own accord (no pun intended), without pressure, high on that "showroom feeling", etc. I was honestly amazed when I started looking at the CX-7's for my wife. The "bang for the buck" factor is just incredible...especially right now.

I try not to play "car lawyer" too much and be the guy all our friends come to when they want a car. And while I can happily say my family runs a rather fair game at their place and my few years pushing them over the curb were mostly fair experiences for all involved, there were a few times we'd get a true stereotypical old-school salesman in that would have me trying to sell "the right way" ....I owe a few penances for those :surprise:
  • Options
    aviboy97aviboy97 Member Posts: 3,159
    Hey everyone,

Great news, Consumer Reports now recommends 08 CX-7's!
  • Options
    Great news, Consumer Reports now recommends 08 CX-7's!

Yikes! Just barely though...
    lowest rated = 52 out of 100
    highest rated = 87 out of 100
    CX-7 rated....62 out of 100 :cry:

owner satisfaction = 'Poor' :confuse: maybe that's a result of all the turbo/engine problems the 07's had :confuse:

had 'excellent' ratings for crash tests & braking though! :)
  • Options
    aviboy97aviboy97 Member Posts: 3,159
    Those ratings are related to their observations on how it carries out every day tasks how they see fit. They have nothing to do with reliability.

Some past, and current vehicles that are top rated by them are not always recommended....
  • Options
    Well, it IS Consumer Reports....Hyundai must just have bid more this year :P
  • Options
    Does anyone know what the approx labor $ would be to have Mazda service install the OEM fog lamps for an 08 cx-7?

I've been quoted two wildly different labor costs from two local dealers. Dealer A quoted $200 and Dealer B quoted $365. Both dealer service centers admitted to never having done this installation before, so should I be wary? Thanks!
  • Options
    js59js59 Member Posts: 2
    I am in the market for a CX7 - AWD - and would like some info on what to expect to pay for either model (grand touring or sport) - . The first offer thus far was 29k out the door price for a grand touring - 2008 AWD and 20K for sport - but this didn't include taxes, etc. I am attempting to determine what would be a realistic discount/price - . Thanks
  • Options
    We are going to need more info....the sticker price is ok, but a list of options and the sticker price will let us generate invoice, and from there we can get an idea of the incentives that may be available. Also- buying or leasing?
  • Options
    js59js59 Member Posts: 2
    The grand touring had many extras: sunroof, leather, GPS, backup camera, heated front seats - and the sport was the basic package - . Looked online only incentive I could find was 0% financing but then they claimed they wouldn't "deal" - the "sale" price was $27,500 - (approx) and out the door was $29,000 - . So I am considering possibly the sport model - thanks
  • Options
    slippertslippert Member Posts: 13
    I have the GT with Tech package and can't imagine NOT having all the extras. The extras are what make the car so special, IMHO.
  • Options
    The extras are what make the car so special, IMHO.

Ok... I'll humbly chime in on this... Seems like this is a very subjective topic, based on many personal factors. I know for me, the absolute basic sport model has everything I need from a vehicle, and then some! I could list all the std features here, but figure you get the idea. ;)

Considering I paid $17k, I figure I can do a lot with the $5-10K saved by not getting the other models, passing on the sunroof, navi, backup sensor, heated seats(?? Im in Texas!), etc. For me, that I was able to purchase a new 08 zoom-zoom mobile for about the price of a loaded Toyota Corolla makes my purchase plenty special! :)

Congrats on your GT though! ;)
  • Options
    You know, I am actually right there with you. We are living in a material world, and I am a material girl....errrr boy...errr, actually man. I like my Bimmer that does everything for me based on my liking based on my key, and the same thing for my wife when she uses her key (seats, mirrors, etc, before I can get the door open). The Yukon we sold when we purchased the CX-7 was pretty much just as loaded (although not as smart). When she agreed on the CX-7 (I was trying to help her narrow down choices based on residual, etc), she was fine with the Sport. I considered this the "base" model, although, to be fair, it's not badly equipped. I tried to show her others, but she didn't care. She got just what she wanted (well, we did get a power seat a few other minor options). At first, I was trying not to notice the lack of a dead pedal, the fact I had to actually turn on the headlights and windshield wipers (as if!), but then I started breaking it down. She's got a sweet ride that's only a few ticks slower than my Bimmer, and she pays a little over $200 a month on the lease. She honestly had a higher monthly payment for her first car, a 1998 Chevy Cavalier! (new at the time). Would my rear end rather be in a leather Recaro seat? Sure. But for "Bang for the buck", anyone that doesn't give the CX-7 a chance is being foolish.
  • Options
    sun7sun7 Member Posts: 10
    I've been following the local pricing on the 2008 CX-7s since I bought mine a few months ago. One of the local Seattle-Tacoma dealers (don't recall which one) was advertising remaining GT's at $8,000 off of MSRP in the local newspaper last weekend. Also, those looking for remaining inventory may find the Mazda USA website a resource to search for inventory by zip code.
  • Options
    jlpred55jlpred55 Member Posts: 4
    Anyone have any idea when the Nov rebates and incentives are announced? Right now my dealer is offering me 6K off Sport w/ preferred package, bose, moonroof and Touring w/ preferred, bose and moonroof and GT with the moonroof bose package, weird it is the same offer for all. He said the deal right now from Mazda is 5K only- just wondering what November will be. Thanks
  • Options
    zoomzoomdlrzoomzoomdlr Member Posts: 7
    I'm a ohio dealer and november program for us on 08 cx7's is 3750 dealer cash or 0% x 60 months. You can configure list vs invoice on TMV and figure out the rest...
  • Options
    In all seriousness, the bang fo rthe buck ratio is pretty much topped out. This is a great buy. I wouldn't be suprised if most 08 incentives are actually gone (with the exception of special financing through MAC) and the dealer has already "bought-in".

You never know, but I'm sure we've all seen that guy at the craps table, winning big, saying "just one more roll".... eventually that "just one more" goes too far and he's starting all over. :)
  • Options
    So it appears I am about topped out. I would have believed, based on the numbers, I would have had different offers for all three vehicles. He pretty much came right out and offered 6K right on the spot.
  • Options
    :confuse: Well I bit on the 08 Black Sport AWD w/ the bose/moonroof, preferred package, and a whole slew of other options that drove the sticker price up, like the hitch, LOL. I actually was leaning towards the Touring (all the same options) but my wife really liked the cloth seats better than the leather, which I thought was something to be said for the cloth. She currently drives an 07 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro and is very pleased with the power of all things on the CX-7, drives very much like the Audi and seems a few ticks faster at least off the line than the Audi. I guess we will have to race them once day! After driving the dog Mazda 6 w/ the 4 cylinder the CX-7 is a rocketship! Anyway, I ended up getting 6.5K off a reduced sticker price (car had 900 miles on it) total out the door with tax (6%), title, and license was 22,405. Looking at what the invoice is, I am not sure how they made any money?
  • Options
    tharrison57tharrison57 Member Posts: 3
    But we looked today at an '08 Grand Touring FWD, navigation, Bose, moonroof, heated seats, rear camera, most of the gadgets except for the rearview mirror. The car has 6,600 miles on it. With our '02 110,000 mile Town & Country as trade, they're wanting $ 18,000 otd. Opinions ???? Thanks all ............
  • Options
    That's sounds really good. OK, the CX-7 is essentially a one year old used car, but even figuring in 30% depreciation (9900, assuming 33K original sticker) and 5K for the trade (generously), you're getting a bit more like 15.5K off sticker, or 47%. As a reference, my deal had a net of 42% off sticker, factoring in a '01 Montana with 60Kmi.
  • Options
    Thanks for the input, as I'm really not sure about it. My wife's ready to go after it, but she does fit into it a lot better than me !

Off the subject a bit, but does anyone know if it's possible to run the window sticker with the VIN, just to see what all it is supposed to have ? I asked the dealer, but they weren't sure if they could do it.

Thanks again, and MAN am I glad I stumbled into this site ! ! ! :)
  • Options
    If you find the interior tight, then sit in a CX-9. Comparatively, its a cave, and quite a bit costlier. I take it this car is not a demo (never been titled), otherwise it would still show in the inventory on Mazda's website. Edmunds should list the standard feature set for the trim, though there isn't much more one can add to a GT with NAV.
  • Options
    Actually .......... we are now owners ! There seems to be more room than I imagined, except now after having had two vans, I'm learning how to "duck" all over agin when I get in ! It's something I'll get used to.

Ahh, the buying experience. Yes, it had 6,600 miles, but no, it had NEVER been titled, but it wouldn't qualify for the 0% financing either. Mazda said they were sorry, but they couldn't help, had to stand behind the dealer, and he bought it at auction as a "Manufacturer's vehicle". The window sticker was a different story. While the dealer said they didn't have access, Mazda faxed it to me. GT with technology pkg, $30,950 sticker. The key in the smart key is loose, can almost drop out on its own. Nope, can't throw the second in because they're $300. Finally decided to split it. Oh, and in the middle of signing paperwork, "we made a mistake on the extended warranty price, it's an additional $200". Grrrrrr ......... :mad:
    We have had fun the first 200 miles, though. Just topped off the gas for the wife, and it figured 18.77 mpg. Zoom, Zoom ! ;)
  • Options
    judienjudien Member Posts: 12
    I'm currently looking at 08 CX-7 sport FWD. Does anybody want to share his experience about dealership & quote in Chicago?Many thanks.
  • Options
    oldfashionedoldfashioned Member Posts: 56
    What Should I expect them to take off of a new 08 cx7? 8k?
  • Options
    i dunno OF... i just posted in the cx-9 board that my dealer that offered me $7K off about a month ago has actually DECREASED his discount to $5K!! May be a regional thing, but that's what i'm seeing here. i've not seen any offers on the cx-7 (sport) for more than the $7K off.
  • Options
    judienjudien Member Posts: 12
    So, should we still wait untill the end of Dec.? :confuse:
  • Options
    ...yes, that is the question...

Regarding 08's, you can definitely see two different schools of thought around here. I will pull a couple quotes from the CX-9 board to illustrate...

On the one hand, you hear messages like:
    What helps is Mazda cut back production..., and dealers have trimmed inventory. There is not the extreme need to move these 08's anymore.

On the other hand, ( and what I would have thought)...
    Resubmit your offer, leave your contact information and wait.
    Unless you must have a car today, time is on your side.
    The car market is really slow right now and will be for months to come!

So who knows? If it truly stays slow for a long enough period of time, you may be able to get a stellar deal on a 09?
  • Options
    eric52eric52 Member Posts: 2
    Hi all,

Just wanted to post as information. Picking up a new '09 CX-7 GT with Monnroof/Bose/Sirius today...

$24.5K...

Can't wait...;)

Thanks,
    Eric