Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Dodge Caliber Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148
edited April 2014 in Dodge
Talk about your Caliber deals here!

kirstie_h
Roving Host
Host, Future Vehicles & Smart Shopper discussions

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
Share your vehicle reviews

Comments

• renchbnderrenchbnder Member Posts: 13
    bought my '07 caliber a month ago, has 1k on it now,,,had researched it, check the dealer stock in spokane, found they had a SE
  • moonhunt18moonhunt18 Member Posts: 33
    my price with discount is $18850 (+ dmv of about $220)

what do you all think? is this an ok deal. it includes 7 year 100k ml warranty with raod side assist at no charge.
    thanks for input!

2007 MODEL YEAR
    CALIBER SXT SPORT
    Base Price: $ 15,425
    DODGE CALIBER SXT
    Exterior Color: Sunburst Orange Pearl Coat Paint
    Interior Color: Light Slate Gray
    Interior: Cloth Seats with Color-Keyed Insert
    Engine: 2.0L 4-Cyl DOHC 16V Dual VVT Engine
    Transmission: Continuously Variable Transaxle II
    STANDARD EQUIPMENT(UNLESS REPLACED BY OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT)
    FUNCTIONAL / SAFETY FEATURES
    Front Advanced Multistage Air Bags**
    Front and Rear Supplemental Side Curtain Air Bags**
    Power Front Disc/Rear Drum Brakes
    Solar-Control Glass
    Rear Window Defroster
    Rearview Day/Night Mirror
    Sentry Key(R) Theft Deterrent System
    Keyless Entry
    Variable Intermittent Windshield Wipers
    Sliding Sun Visors with Mirrors
    Power Accessory Delay
    Rear Window Wiper/Washer
    Power Mirrors
    Speed-Sensitive Power Locks
    Power Windows with Driver's One-Touch-Down Feature
    Passenger Assist Handles
    Power Rack-and-Pinion Steering
    Touring Suspension
    12-Volt Auxiliary Power Outlet
    Auxiliary 115-Volt Power Outlet
    Illuminated Entry
    INTERIOR FEATURES
    Air Conditioning with Chill Zone(TM) Storage
    Illuminated Cupholders
    Tilt Steering Column
    AM/FM/CD, Chgr Ctrl, Aux Input Jack
    4 Speakers
    Sliding Armrest with Cell Phone/MP3 Holder
    Flexible Seating Group
    Driver's Seat with Height Adjuster
    Rear Fold-Flat-Forward Seat
    Rear 60/40 Split Recline Seat
    Fold Flat - Load Floor
    Interior Removable/Rechargeable Lamp
    Satin Silver Shifter Bezel
    Satin Silver Instrument Panel Bezel
    Front and Rear Floor Mats
    EXTERIOR FEATURES
    Liftgate Door with Fixed Glass

PRICE INFORMATION (contd.)
    Halogen Headlamps
    17" x 6.5" Steel Wheels
    P215/60R17 BSW All Season Touring Tires

OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT
    Sunburst Orange Pearl Coat Paint $ 150
    Sunburst Orange Seat Insert
    Customer Preferred Package 24E $ 645
    Sport Appearance Interior Group
    Color-Keyed Instrument Panel Bezel
    Cloth Seats with Color-Keyed Insert
    Color-Keyed PRNDL Bezel
    Fog Lamps
    17" x 6.5" Aluminum Wheels
    Driver Convenience Group $ 400
    Tire Pressure Monitoring Display
    Temperature and Compass Gauge
    Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror
    Universal Garage Door Opener
    Heated Front Seats $ 250
    Continuously Variable Transaxle II $ 1,000
    Anti-Lock Front Disc/Rr Drum Brakes
    2.0L 4-Cyl DOHC 16V Dual VVT Engine $ 100
    Power Sunroof $ 750
    Speed Control $ 250
    AM/FM Radio with Cass/CD/6-Disc/MP3 $ 420

DESTINATION CHARGE $ 560
    TOTAL PRICE:* $ 19,950
    my price with discount is $18850 (+ dmv of about $220)
    Wow! Moon, dont know what area of the USA you are, but i think your dealer wasnt dealing to good. I only say that as is you take the freight out thats 19,490$, minus the 500$ rebate thats 18990$,way i calculate they gave you the paint option. well equipped Caliber though. Did you buy the extended? 7 yr/100k?
  • vrmvrm Member Posts: 310
    Hi,
    Checking to see if any one can share their buying experience/price paid in the Northern VA and Maryland area?

Dealer name and out the door price would be appreciated.

Thanks!
  • waorganywaorgany Member Posts: 10
    We bought, ok ordered our Caliber from one of three local dealers (the one who gave us the best price)!!!
    We knew more than the salesman did, and they were going through sales training on this car with a rep from the factory...and we heard his pitch to the salesmen and woman as we waited...I should be a car salesman because this place has much to desire when it comes to customer service. We dont hear from them and I am getting tired of waiting, but this is what we are getting some day??? This car is replacing my wife’s old van. I am in Iraq and she is waiting at home for the new car to arrive…I will be home before the car gets there? We ordered our 2007 SXT Caliber in mid MAR and are paying $500 over invoice @ $18,500. All other dealers we talked to quoted us MSRP or above. Ours will be configured as such:
    FWD SXT, 24D package, 2.0 w CVT, Sunburst Orange Pearl, Leather (heated) Seats (Gray), 17” aluminum Wheels, Cruise, block heater (we live up North and have lived in Alaska this $30 option is a must), Fog Lamps, Daytime running lights, full tank of gas and the ever famous “destination charge” @$560!!!

Stock SXT MSRP: $15,425 Invoice: $14,612
    Options: $ 3,665 $ 3,416
    Total $19,090 $18,028

Still not sure about adding an extended warranty plan? We had one on our 9
    ’96 Dodge Grand Caravan and it paid for it self several times over. Sure hope this car comes in soon…been waiting almost 12 weeks… do not hear from dealer every!! Last we knew they still did not have a VIN!
  • sskeenssskeens Member Posts: 6
    Our dealer has what we want all except the color(they have a yellow one). They have been calling all over within a 500 mile radius. A couple of days ago they found a Black one, asked us if we would take black, we said yes. They went to go get it the next morning and it was already sold. A couple days later, they found a silver one, again, we said we'd take it, before they had a chance to go get it, they sold it. Now, today, they call and found a white one, but we didn't want white so we said no. They said they would keep looking for us. I hate to be so picky with the color but if I'm paying for it, I at least want the color we like. My first choice is black then silver. There is one thing I don't like about the interior. Why do the put the colored inserts on the seats and the control panel. I don't like that at all, I think it takes away from the vehicle. Any one feel like that or do I just have to get use to it. I'm wondering if there is a way to order a gray panel for the controls and if it would be hard to replace.
  • metroawdmetroawd Member Posts: 4
    Left a down payment on a new black R/T AWD 2 days ago, picked it up yesterday! Love this car!! Dealer had one on his lot, told me he had to buy it from another dealer and have it trucked up, and had to buy 4 or 5 pickup trucks just to get the Caliber. Good luck, black looks great w/ the chrome wheels and spoiler. Now I just need some nice dark window tint and few other goodies... L8r.
    DOES EVERYONE LIKE THAT COMBINATION COLORS THE ARE USING FOR THE INTERIOR. FOR RT'S, IF YOU GET A BLACK CALIBER IT COMES WITH RED INSERTS ON THE SEATS AND A RED FRONT PANEL, SAME FOR YELLOW CAR, YELLOW INSERTS ON SEATS AND YELLOW FRONT PANEL, SILVER CAR WITH BLUE INSERTS ON SEATS AND BLUE FRONT PANEL. I'M TRYING TO GET USED TO IT.
    Hi, Congrats on your new Caliber. What is the color of the interior. Does it have red inserts and a red front panel?
    It has the leather option and the seats are a nice slate/pastel grey. Not quite as nice trim level as the vehicle this one replaces, but it'll do. No red anywhere in my Caliber R/T AWD. That MusicGate system kicks! Driving is fun again.
    Oh wow, that's what we want too. I love the leather. So...what's your opinon of standard interior. Like I said, I'm having a hard time with the way they did the colored insert and colored front panel.
    For an entry level car, I have no complaints. I've been driving two Isuzu Troopers since 1993, so I've been accustomed to their the fit and finish on my LS and Limited Edition. Alas, my '93 LS is no more, but my new 2007 R/T AWD has me grinning with each autostick shift! I don't have any coloured inserts, it all seems to work nicely on my R/T. I'm looking at the Mopar Carbon Fiber interior cosmetic upgrades. So I wouldn't worry about what it looks like, 1) it isn't bad, and 2) you can always change it. I expect to see a lot of these cars on the road and I'm sure there will be tons of aftermarket options. HTH.
    Thanks, I appreciate your opinion. You definetly have what I want. ss
  • rrrustyfanrrrustyfan Member Posts: 1
    hello, Ive ordered a 1.8 cuz I want the 5 speed but cant afford the 2.4...another dealer has one, but he says he cant get my payments down to $250 a month,I told the dealer I cant handle more than $250 a month for payments...am I gettin screwed? My friend just bought a Honda, list price $20,000 and she paying $234 a month...my credit is excellent, whats up? I need advice....
  • mavrikmavrik Member Posts: 2
    ok, i have been reading this forum for about a month getting info and trying to decide whether to take the plunge into new car ownership. I went to a dealer armed with info and he basically tried to tell me that i couldn't order the SRT with any options.. he claimed that the factory would send them one way with different colors. (meaning options such as sunroof, heated seats) Now i just told him that i was on the site (dodge) and was able to set up packages and he said that the site was wrong. It sounded to me like he was trying to force me to purchase a car he had on the lot. He said that Dodge wasn't taking custom orders. So i told him "thank you for your time" and left. Should i contact Dodge? Based on information i've read from you guys it sounds like he was BSing me. I will be ready to buy in about 2 weeks so i am going to go to a different dealer. Any thoughts on what i should do?
    Yes, I would find another dealer, I wouldn't waste your time contacting Dodge, I did that due to an extra long wait (still counting), 15 weeks tomorrow, wait for SXT, we ordered it the way we wanted, You can do this for ANY car from any dealer in palce in thw country, have ordered ALL 4 of our last vehicles, and we usually know much more than the salesmen or women, they dont have a clue, or seem to care. Best of luck...avoid the dealer I went through in Upstate NY won't mention the name but are in Adams, NY!!!
  • rich36rich36 Member Posts: 3
    Did someone had problems with the 2.0 engine yet ?
  • canuck785canuck785 Member Posts: 160
    you should go to a different dealer. I am pretty picky when it comes to that...if i am gonna give you some 15.000$, i want to be treated nice! i eliminated 3 dealers because of what you said..trying to sell me a car on the lot because they did not have the one i wanted. example..at the ford dealer where i went to look and test drive a focus hatchback, they did not have any, well the guy was showing me a pontiac grand prix :mad: i looked at him and then my husband then said " well obviously he doesn,t know what a HATCHBACK means, :confuse: never mind..let's go somewhere else" and we left!
    i then went to a toyota dealer to look up the scions and the salesman was great and very helpful, we test drove it after talking with him less than 10 minutes, and he knew we were not buying that day.. he was just very nice to deal with. we had such a nice experience with him that we narrowed our choice to toyotas and chevy because that what he sells and he will get our business. dont waste your time and energy with rude ppl at dealerships...give your business to ppl who actually deserve it and not because it is convenient.
  • wampuscatwampuscat Member Posts: 4
    Just thought I'd add my experience so far. I'm planning to order a Caliber (have been waiting on purpose as I wanted to check out Compass, Patriot and CX7 before buying).

I've had several dealers offer me prices below invoice. For a brand new car and a brand new model - and a popular one, can't keep them in - under invoice seems decent.
  • bwallacebwallace Member Posts: 3
    I have had a Caliber on order for 11 weeks today and my dealer is telling me the status is D1-Waiting on rail car for shipping. The car has a VIN which indicates that it has been built. Two weeks ago they told me the same status. I know the cars are built in Belvidere, Illinois and are heavy demand.
    Does anyone have experience on the length of time recently for getting one?
  • bigtsrbigtsr Member Posts: 149
    Well join the crowd of people who are waiting.
    I ordered my black sxt APRIL 5/06 and was told last
    Thursday 29/06 that it was being shipped first week of JULY.
    However I received a voucher good for 50 dollars in
    accessories from DCX Canada with the acuation date of
    July 22/06!!!!!
    Maybe they know something !!!!
    Good luck,the only good thing is that it a true 2007
    and they(maybe)have fixed some of small problems via
    customer input.
    Ha you haven't been waiting long enough hold your breath stand in line and read my posts above....rapidly approaching 16 weeks and counting!!!! Tick tock tick.... :mad:
    Has your dealer given you a VIN or a ship code status yet? The previous email from bigtsr indicates his will ship this week or next.

Certain dealer’s batch and rank orders differently than others. The dealer where I ordered my Caliber is the largest volume U.S. Dodge dealer for the last three years in a row. I have been buying from them since 1983 and they have always done well on timeliness. This is the 3rd Dodge I have purchased in 14 months, 2 were order.

I’ll keep you posted.
    Yeah we have a VIN and the car was supposed to be shipped on 21-23 JUN...? I look on their web site this am and see a car the looks much like ours...except some of the options are wrong...so either someone has a car almost like ours with the same VIN, its posted wrong, or they screwed up our order..I vote for the later. This too is our second Dodge. last one we bought through an auto broker in Atlanta and that was truely hassle and worry free.... oh well live and learn. My wife will go check the lot today to see whats up, I have sent inquiring emails to dealer.
  • mantrasiamantrasia Member Posts: 11
    i'm curious....what dealership is ranked number one in the nation? cant find anything that lists it online anywhere
  • stanwelksstanwelks Member Posts: 35
    I do not know much about leasing -- I am looking at an Accord or Acura TSX and would like to keep it for around 1-2 yrs. Is this not a good idea for a lease?

Thanks for any info.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,588
    Hi, stanwelks..

If you have specific lease questions about the Accord or TSX, you could ask them here: Acura TSX: Lease Questions

Or, here: Honda Accord: Lease Questions

If you want to learn more about leasing, which you should absolutely do, before entering into any lease deal, then you could check out the following articles on Edmunds.com

10 Steps to Leasing a New Car

Dissecting the Deal - How to Spot a Good Lease

regards,
    kyfdx
    Host-Prices Paid Forums

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Go to www.davesmithmotors.com. They are a Chrysler/Dodge/GM dealer. They operate with extremely high volumes of sales and take a 3% rebate from the factory on every unit. Everything sells at invoice. They are located in Kellogg, Idaho. They employee nearly 400 people. Approximately 95 sales staff mostly telesales. Most folks fly into Spokane, WA and Dave Smith Motors picks them up at the airport or hotels and takes them to get their vehicle. They have an accessory and after market department second to none.

When I bought my Dodge 3500 last June they had 20 acres of Dodge Rams arranged by size and color. I picked one they took it to the accessory installed all the accessories I had selected provided us lunch and I was on my way home in 2 1/2 hours.

That is why I have been buying trucks and cars here since 1983.

This is a big operation, they sell upwards of 10,000 cars/trucks per year.
  • grayseabringgrayseabring Member Posts: 18
    Although I am very pleased with my Caliber I am upset with the way my deal closed and contacted Chrysler to complain. I had switched colors after a 5 week wait. The new car had fewer options. Nothing was said about decreasing the value of my trade until I appeared at the dealership to pick up the car and give final payment. I was told "dealer profit" was the reason.
    Chrysler, in their reply, said it was the action of an independent business enterprise and they would not be doing anything.
    So what is a FIVE STAR DEALERSHIP? ...Chatham Ontario.
  • colenebcoleneb Member Posts: 2
    Have you gotten your caliber in yet??? :sick: ">
  • faroutfarout Member Posts: 1,609
    bwallace: In addition to dave smith motors, there is even a larger Jeep dealer that has 139 Commanders, 103 Grand Cherokee's, 144 Liberty's and 39 Wranglers, I believe Yark Jeep in Toledo, Ohio the Worlds largest Jeep dealer. Anyone know for sure?

Farout
    Dave Smith just had an ad in spokane newspaper, that they were taking order for the commander and the compass
  • johnnymurphjohnnymurph Member Posts: 35
    Trying to understand your possible deal; $250 per month for 72 months (6 years)= $18,000. I do not know if you can finance a Caliber for 6 years this cheaply. A $20,000 Honda for $234 per month cannot be done - even at 84 months (7 years) = 19,656. Once again, we are only talking car cost, as interest has to be included. Your friend has to have made a down payment or trade-in. The only reason I have broken this down is because I do not think you can even purchase the base Caliber for $18,000, which has to include taxes, title, tags and financing. Hope you can find your dream car!
    renchbnder: Here in Missouri there are a few dealers that have the Compass' in stock. They are the high end ones, and are $23,000 + price marks. I do not see how anyone will pay that much for a Compass when they can get a Liberty 4x4 for less. (a few hundred less) They are basically a Caliber RT with a jeep front end. The Patriot is more my taste for a small Jeep, but I have a Liberty CRD that I am bound to for at least 5 more years. Yes, I took out a 72 month loan. The darn thing better be doing great for 130,000 miles or else....my sweetheart just might not renew my wedding contract when our 42 anneversery then. This Sept. it will be 37 years.

Farout
    rrrustyfan: This has through Chrysler Financial at 0% for 72 months. I am not sure you can get 0% for 72 months, but with $3000. down for 60 months at $250. a month it would be possible.
    We are looking to replace our 2004 Neon SXT that a Texas driver totaled when she hit our daughter. We are seriously considering a Caliber. We have a dealer in Missouri who will give us Friends and Family price from DCX. A $16,175 sticker goes for $15,553. plus a $500. rebate. Best we have found so far. We want an SXT which lists for $17,480, and ends up at $16,990. plus 4500. rebate. Maybe there is a better deal, we are still looking.

Farout
  • grendel_cavegrendel_cave Member Posts: 27
    Does anyone who has ordered a caliber, have an idea of how long it takes for the order to go from D to D1? While it has only been two weeks since I placed my order, the dealer said he would call me when the status reached D1. I'm eagerly anticipating having a number I can check the status with.
    My black sxt took approx 4 weeks D to D1,having said that
    I ordered it April 5/06 and it was supposedly finished
    and on the train June 29/06 and it is still not in my dealership.
    Be prepared for a long wait!!!!!
  • callawayscallaways Member Posts: 8
    Hello everyone,
    I ordered my Caliber 6 weeks ago and I asked the dealer if it had a order conf code or a VIN yet. They replied today and said it has a VON #18111051. Does anybody know what this is?

Thanks!
  • adder80adder80 Member Posts: 1
    Could be the last 8 numbers of your VIN.. That's usually all they need.

BTW I was cruising around to dealerships today (haven't got mine yet), to see if they had any black SXTs in and I started talking to the guy about Manual Transmissions (which I wanted).. He said you could get them in the 1.8 or the 2.4..... 2.4? I mentioned the R/T was only available with the CVT w/ the auto-stick feature.. Well APPARENTLY that's no longer true as he ushered me inside to show me his new order sheet for a FWD R/T with the 2.4L and a MANUAL transmission! According to him they can order them now and list at $21,695 (canadian dollars) plus $1100 shipping and $100 excise tax. So $22895 instead of the $23995 for the AWD R/T.. You lose 2 spinning wheels but gain a real stick! And probably an extra 2 months worth of waiting.

*sorry if someone has already mentioned this, but it's news to me.. It's not mentioned on the dodge.ca site yet.
    The VON# is vehicle order number issued to dealer
    upon receipt of order at DCX.
    You can check the status or build process of your
    custom ordered car by calling 1-800-992-1997 and
    folowing the instructions.
    Be prepared to wait for car,no matter what salesperson
    tells you it is probably at least 10-12 week wait.
    I ordered April 5/06 still waiting.
  • fury1995fury1995 Member Posts: 4
    Sorry to jump in on this discussion so late but I just wanted to shed a little light on this particular point.

"D" stuatus is basically the same as "D1" status, both status means the vehicle has been ordered and scheduled but there may not be allocation yet to build it. An ordered unit could also have been issued a VIN number prior to being built. After the unit moves from "D" status, it could fly through "E" (framing), "F" (paint), "G" (trim), "I" (inpection) status in 48 hours or less. Then it moves to "J" status (released from plant) where transport takes over and the dealer starts paying for it - which is where the waiting begins.....

This is taken directly from the website:

Q. Why are units sitting in D – D1 for a month?
    A. It is not uncommon for products to sit in D status for 30 days. We are on a monthly allocation, so when a vehicle line is covered on allocation, the unit will build in the proper week. Units can sit in D anywhere from 15-45 days depending on when it was ordered. Units will then move to D1 and typically sit anywhere from 5-12 days before finally move through the assembly line.

Q. How long does it take for a vehicle to get built and shipped to the store?
    A. To assist in reducing the customer complaints we are encountering in the time it takes to get a vehicle built and shipped to the dealer, please inform your sales staff on the following:
    Dealers taking sold orders: Approximate time for the vehicle to be built and shipped to the dealer: 10 Weeks. New Products: 12 Weeks
    example: Ordered: 6/11 (within allocation period),
    Estimated build month: August
    Arrival at dealership: Mid September.
    *If a vehicle order is taken after the allocation period, the unit will not schedule until the next allocation period, adding approximately 2 more weeks.Vehicles coming out of Mexico: Average in transit time coming from Mexico: 25 Days from when the vehicle goes KZ.

As far as waiting for ordered cars go, neither the manufacture (Dodge) or the dealer has any control over how long a vehicle takes to ship. The transportation/carrier company is completely in charge of shipping cars and trucks and dealers (and consumers) are at their mercy.

Once the vehicle has been invoiced to the dealer (released by the plant- also known as "J" status), the dealer is paying interest on their floorplan (finance charges) for that vehicle. Dealers want those cars off of their floorplan ASAP. If a dealer had any control over shipping, you can bet the cars would be shipped at lightning speed but unfortunately that isn't how the process works.

It is always in the dealers best interest to move cars quickly so you can probrably guess the dealer is waiting with as much anticipation as any consumer who has been waiting on ordered car.

You probably have also guessed I am affiliated with the auto industry so I have a little more insight on how this works. If you would like any advice in this area, I would be happy to help. I may also be able to explain why a dealer would this or that as well.
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148
    Well hey! Welcome to the discussions. Thanks for jumping in.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

Thanks for the welcome!
  • neely2005neely2005 Member Posts: 70
    That's good. I knew that they had planned to offer the R/T in a Front Wheel Drive model but I didn't know that it would be available with a Standard Transmission too.
  • grendel_cavegrendel_cave Member Posts: 27
    thank you for the useful and interesting information. It does explain quite a bit. The dealer I am working with has assured me that the wait will be between 6 to 8 weeks. From reading all the posts, I can tell this has got to be a line. However, this particular dealer has been with the company about ten years and has all sorts of awards for good service and numbers of vehicles sold. He actually showed me the order from another client (for a caliber) and when the car arrived on the lot. It was right at about 8 weeks. Is it possible that some dealers are able to get their cars shipped out faster than others?
  • ltdaveltdave Member Posts: 3
    son of a pup...

if i had known THAT, i would have waited...

oh well...

david
    The VON# is the "Vehicle Order Number". The VON# is given the very moment the vehicle is ordered. It has nothing to do with the VIN#. Any vehicle ordered by the dealer is given a VON# whether it will or won't be built. The vehicle is given a VIN# when it enters "Firm Schedule" or "D" status.

One of the major issues has been the fact that most all of the earlier Calibers that were ordered were classified as "06" model year even though the Caliber is an '07 model and included in 2006 allocations. Build out for ALL 2006 was on May 15th.

If the dealer had a factory order or "sold unit" WITH a customer name on the order, the factory "flipped" the unit to a "sold '07" unit. ALL OTHERS were cancelled by the manufacture. Dealers then had to re-order all of the Calibers again when the June allocation opened. On another note, fleet vehicles (ie. rentals) had continued to come in because they were also considered "sold units".
    Yes the 5-speed R/T (25X) was showing up in the ordering system (TOPS) and you could theoretically order it but it had a 0% chance being built. All 25X orders sat in BG status and were then cancelled. Only after Junes schedule out was finished were those packages available.
  • caliber_hmmmcaliber_hmmm Member Posts: 6
    Can any of you good folks chime in and let me know if you think this is a good deal?

2007 Dodge Caliber SXT, Black Clear Coat, Cloth Low-Back Bucket Seats, 24D SXT Package, 2.0L 4-Cylinder, Continuously Variable Transaxle II, SIRIUS Satellite Radio, AM/FM CD 6-Disc MP3, Speed Control, Fog Lamps, Power Express Open/Close Sunroof, 9 Speaker Premium Sound Group, 17" x 6.5" Aluminum Wheels.
    = $19,580.00 (including the destination charge)

Many thanks!
This discussion has been closed.