Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2007 Suzuki SX4

Comments

• Options
    herotakesafallherotakesafall Member Posts: 103
    That's my biggest problem with the Spectra5, which is an incredible car -- the ground clearance is so low, everyone says they're lopping off the front spoiler.
    Has anyone that's driven an SX4 been able to comment on the A pillar/side window thing? I'm wondering just how bad it is. I hate cars with poor visibility, and this would really upset me.
  • Options
    danzigdandanzigdan Member Posts: 50
    I saw my first SX-4 at the dealer outside Buffalo this AM. I was shocked, I didn't think they would have one yet. It was that orange color and the sticker was just a couple of bucks under $17k. I was glad to finally se one, because even with all of the specs it pretty hard to put it in perspective with other vehicles. I can see the Vibe comparison but the Vibe is stio a bit more wagon-like. The "greenhouse" is definitely bigger on the SX-4. Maybe like a large VW Rabbit 4-door? It looks like there is decent leg room in the back set for adults. I like it! In fact, kudos to Suzuki because they make some decent looking SUV's right now as well. Their compacts and sedans and a bit plain, but........................

Also, I decided to check out a few more cars I've been interested in. I only found ONE Dodge Caliber on the lot, ONE! It was the R/T model. Holy plastic batman, the interior sure does have a lot of cheap, hard plastic. There's kind of a weird feeling sitting behind the wheel too. Can't describe it. A major blind spot toward the back too.

I saw some mention the Versa earlier. I saw only one of those too. It looked like it was having some seat issues because the passenger seat and seat belt
    molding were disassembled (!!!) The sticker on that was $14,005. Fairly pedestrian on the inside. Not as snappy as the SX-4, Caliber, or even an Aveo I saw recently.

I think that Suzuki could have a hit here! I wish they would add it to their US webpage though.
  • Options
    rcinmdrcinmd Member Posts: 139
    Do a web search on Fiat Sedici
    You'll find extensive information on the vehicle, which other than the choice of engine and rear drum brakes, is the same vehicle as the SX4. The 'local' dealer had sold his first one, so I have yet to see it firsthand. Unfortunately, it looks like Suzuki is going to go primairly with automatic transmissions, as they have with their other small cars. I sure hope that changes with subsequent deliveries. I am most interested in the base car with convenience package.
  • Options
    chrisducatichrisducati Member Posts: 394
    I'm still waiting for my local dealer to get one.
    While I'm not a sedan fan , here are some photos of the up coming SX4 sedan.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    guestguest Member Posts: 770
    Looks kinda nice. Less awkward than the Aerio sedan.
  • Options
    backybacky Member Posts: 18,949
    That A pillar takes some getting used to, but otherwise I think the car is pretty good looking. Note the backup sensors on the rear bumper. How much do you want to bet that the U.S. does NOT get that feature? :(
  • Options
    kronogoosekronogoose Member Posts: 116
    Saw a black SX4 in downtown Salt Lake City yesterday. I didn't look very hard at the interior other than to check the transmission (it was auto), but I liked the looks of it. It is definitely a small car, but somehow, it has a substantial presence about it. It's not Aveo/Metro small. It looks like a mini-SUV, IMO.

I'd still love to get some real-world consumer input about driving dynamics and MPG.

Greg
  • Options
    I would bet with you. To stay competitive they need to keep the price down. I would like all the gadgets I can get but imagine that the price would climb pretty high.
  • Options
    canuck785canuck785 Member Posts: 160
    is it like a pontiac vibe size? i would think it would be a bit smaller, right?
    good to know that it is bigger than the aveo, which is not a bad car but a little bit on the small side.
  • Options
    congrats on your sx4!! be ready to reply to a lot of questions!! ;)

want to ask about the room in it, big enough or tight? how about the back seat? and behind it?

ok, and what color did you get?? ( yeah, I am a girl...LOL)

thanks!!

ps: i am SO jealous!!!! :P :blush:;)
  • Options
    kronogoosekronogoose Member Posts: 116
    I haven't compared the specs (length, width, etc.), but I would guess it is certainly smaller than a Vibe or Matrix.

I'm not sure how it compares inch-for-inch to an Aveo, but the SX4 doesn't "seem" as small as it is. (If that makes sense.) Suzuki did a great job with the proportions, making such a small car seem substantial...it doesn't seem like the typical "tin can on wheels" econocar (like the Aveo).

It's a good looking vehicle, in any case. :)

Greg
  • Options
    erics6erics6 Member Posts: 684
    Rear seat room seemed a bit tight to me and I'm only 5'7". I adjusted the front seat for me and then hopped in the rear seat and my knees were touching. Definitely smaller than my P5.
  • Options
    brenbren Member Posts: 24
    I just did some research using Google.

First, compared to the Aerio SX, the new SX4 is/has:

2.2 inches taller
    1.4 inches wider
    3.7 (or 2.6) inches shorter in length -- I found two different figures
    2 inches MORE rear leg room
    9.4 cubic feet less overall cargo volume (rear seats down)

Here are the height, width, length, rear leg room (inches), cargo volume (cubic feet) for the Aerio SX wagon, new SX4, Matrix/Vibe and erics6's Protege5.

SX4:........63.2 / 69.1 / 162.8 / 37.2 / 54.3
    Aerio SX: 61.0 / 67.7 / 166.5 / 35.2 / 63.7**
    Matrix:.....61.8 / 69.9 / 171.3 / 36.3 / 53.2
    Protege5: 57.8 / 67.1 / 170.5 / 35.4 / 38.2

** The AWD SX has something like 3 or 4 fewer cu. ft.

I did see a 2nd figure of only 38.1 cubic ft for the SX4's cargo area, but that seems too small. However, it's kind of hard to believe the SX4 could have more cargo room than the Matrix.

So other than in terms of overall length, the SX4 is NOT a 'small' car such as the Honda Fit, Scion xA, Hyundai Accent, Kia Rio, Chevrolet Aveo. It's basically a direct Corolla/Matrix, Vibe, Civic, Mazda3, Focus, Elantra, Spectra competitor.

Given the standard and optional features for an SX4 (AWD, keyless entry and start, stability control, electronic brake force distribution, traction control, automatic climate control), I'd say it's pricing beats everyone else. It would put a loaded AWD Matrix/Vibe to shame by $thousands$ if AWD were still offered for those.
  • Options
    iluvmysephia1iluvmysephia1 Member Posts: 7,704
    with the manual transmission 5-speed, priced near $15,500, including the destination charge yet?

BTW-that Suzuki SX-4 sedan looks like a cross between the 2007 Hyundai Elantra and the 2007 VW Jetta. Look again at the picture and give me your thoughts on that.

I like the Suzuki SX-4 SUV and sedan so far. The lower mpg is the trade-off for that heavy-ish overall weight of the rig and you also get 2WD(FWD), part time AWD and locked AWD, which I spose is what they're loosely referring to as 4WD, without really calling it a 4WD.

At any rate it is a real looker, this Suzuki SX-4. I'm looking for owners to provide feedback!

2021 Kia Soul LX 6-speed stick

• Options
    backybacky Member Posts: 18,949
    When Hyundai makes an Elantra wagon again and re-styles the car forward of the B pillar, then there might be some resemblence to the SX4. :)
  • Options
    i know what you mean, it is almost like an optical illusion!! ;) small outside but roomy inside.

on the aveo...i find it is a cute car that offers a lot for the price and after driving it, it did not think it felt cheap at all.. but as i said, it is a small car and i like the sx4 better :)
  • Options
    oh oh...that doesn't seem that big...my 10 yr old son will be riding in the back and i dont want him to be unconfortable.
    in comparision, the vibe has room to spare...my 5.11" husband sat in the backseat and had LOTS of room for his legs (same in the scion xB)...

well there is nothing like seeing for myself i guess, so i will make the trip at the suzuki dealer very soon and try the sx4, the aerio and the reno.
  • Options
    It's funny how seat shape can make a real difference. The P5 definitely has more knee room with the seat shape. The other big ommission I noticed was the lack of a center consule/armrest... and one other thing, the 11 gallon tank is small.

Suzuki now has the SX4 on their website.
    http://www.suzukiauto.com/sr_07/sx4/
  • Options
    zeevagabondzeevagabond Member Posts: 4
    I just bought the sx4 about 5 days ago, am probably the first one to get it here as the dealer had only two and I got the first one. Its all japanese make. I love the car.

It handles great for day to day driving specially in the frequent stop and go city traffic of las vegas. Freeway driving is smooth. The interior provides plenty of room for all 4 pax. The rear pax seats backrests folds down front or the whole seat folds up/hangs on the back of the front seats. my SX4 came with some cool features as standard.
    with the exception that it doesn't have cruise control. Has a good seating height. COMFORTABLE TO GET IN AND OUT FOR ALL 4 PASSENGERS. The displays inside are crimson red colored gives a nice feel to the interior. Interior is uncomplicated and easy to understand, inspite of being simple looks attractive.
    I selected this car from a choice of honda element, honda fit, nissan versa, scion xb, 1994 subaru svx. The cars I have driven prior to this are honda(isuzu) passport, honda civic (still drive this one), nissan stanza, 240sx, and toyota corolla.
    The seats seem a bit uncomfortable at the moment though they do incredibly well when propped up straight at 90 degrees then again it could just be me.

Features included are easy to use ALL WHEEL DRIVE(very easy to use - make sure you remember to follow the stipulated speed guidelines), MP3/WMA CD PLAYER, XM PLAYER(subscription needed), SLOTS/HOLDERS FOR REGULAR SIZE TRAVEL COFFEE MUGS WITH HANDLES(in the center near the shift) + SLOTS FOR WATER BOTTLE IN THE FRONT DOORS. standard safety features of airbags, remote key, ALWAYS ON DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS, BASIC ROOF RACK, ORDINARY/SIMPLE CARGO COVER BETWEEN THE HATCH AND THE BACK SEATS, REAR WINDOW WIPER, SPOILER & a SPARE TIRE ON THE INSIDE easily accessible.

My SX4 doesn't have an arm rest in the middle which just needs getting used to. One thing that is a bit wierd is that the turn signals have no beeps/clicking sounds associated with it so you have to remember to turn them back off after use otherwise unless you glance at the dashboard displays you wont know that the lights are infact on(Again this could be just my driving skills need important).

Lots of leg room/head room in front and back.
    Easy to manoeuvere in heavy traffic and easy to park.
    A tad bit slow on the pick up at 90 degree turns from a complete stop(though this has only been on an uphill incline and accelerating from a complete stop) -
    Looks like a shorter version of the Vitara or the Grand Vitara. VERY STABLE AT HIGH SPEEDS.
    so far it has GIVEN A DECENT MILEAGE OF ABOUT 22-30 IN THE PAST FIVE DAYS OF DRIVING.
    My description for SX4 is that it is perhaps NOT A FULLY GROWN SUV yet feels like one. At the same time it is also easy & fun to drive as a mini sports car. It shows up to be a Great Car.

[WINDOWS were not tinted BUT GOT THE DEALER TO HAVE THEM TINTED as for the price total ran upto 18600(including taxes in nevada) with zero down at a 2.9 interest rate for 4 years with some dealer freebies added as well - state registration and first months insurance not included]

Hope this will help.
  • Options
    jerryconjerrycon Member Posts: 15
    Thanks for such a good, complete description. I'm driving a brand new Honda Element and wondering if I bought the wrong car. There are two things I like about the Element: the stereo and the cargo space. Other than that, it feels like driving an uncomfortable tank. I'm really worried about the seat/seating position, and the lack of a dead pedal is increasingly frustrating.

Gas mileage for the Element bites at a truly measured 23 mpg highway. Acceleration onto the freeway is lame. I'm happy to have a new car, but I sure wish the SX4 had been available a bit earlier when I had to replace vehicles. I'll be test driving an SX4 as soon as I get a chance to stop by my local Suzuki dealership.
  • Options
    danzigdandanzigdan Member Posts: 50
    Here's the specs that Bren posted with the 2006 Pontiac Vibe AWD added.

Here are the height, width, length, rear leg room (inches), cargo volume (cubic feet) for the Aerio SX wagon, new SX4, Matrix/Vibe and Protege5 and Vibe

SX4:........63.2 / 69.1 / 162.8 / 37.2 / 54.3
    Aerio SX: 61.0 / 67.7 / 166.5 / 35.2 / 63.7**
    Matrix:.....61.8 / 69.9 / 171.3 / 36.3 / 53.2
    Protege5: 57.8 / 67.1 / 170.5 / 35.4 / 38.2
    Vibe:.....62.2 / 69.9 / 171.9 / 36.3 / 54.0

I assumed and after seeing after seeing an SX-4 in person I see it's true, that cars like the Vibe and Matrix are longer and a little more "wagon-like" in shape.
  • Options
    pog4pog4 Member Posts: 13
    Found this sx4 review.

sx4 video
  • Options
    Also, the Vibe will no longer be available in AWD form after 2006.
  • Options
    Suzuki SX-4. Standard 4-wheel disc brakes, not just disc brakes on the front.

Also, keyless remote entry is standard equipment. I just watched the video linked in the above post. If you are interested in this new car from Suzuki I would recommend viewing this video to get a good look at what this car looks like on the road. It shows the "stance" of this little car on the road.

Very, very impressive looking car. I'm very interested in it. Anyone have any "real world" miles per gallon data to chew on yet regarding the manual-trannied 2007 Suzuki SX-4?

• Options
    sx4ormatrixsx4ormatrix Member Posts: 1
    I looked at the sx4 yesterday. It's a cute little thing, and has more cargo space than I expected. I'm not crazy about the funky way the rear seats fold, but I could live with it.

I wasn't able to drive it, much, because the dealer had just gotten it in and it wasn't "ready." So I just gave it a go around the lot. I'll go back for a real drive.

I like this car and its price. But I have some reservations about the Suzuki brand. Will it be reliable? I'm comparing to a Matrix -- which has more space and almost 100% certain Toyota reliability -- but I don't like the way matrix looks.

How much of a reliability sacrifice would I make if I went with the "cute" car?
  • Options
    it is now possible to price and build on the suzuki web site.

http://www.suzukiauto.com/shopping_tools/byo2007/index.php

Base Price: $14,999.00
    Freight: $595.00
    Options: $0.00
    Accessories: $0.00
    Specials: $0.00
    Total: $15,594.00

Trim Level:

SX4

Selected Colors:

Sunlight Copper Pearl with Black Cloth interior

Key Features:

2.0-L, L4, 16-valve, DOHC engine
    Horsepower: 143-hp @ 5800 RPM
    Torque: 136lbs-ft @ 3500 RPM
    5-speed manual transmission
    3-Mode intelligent all-wheel-drive system (i-AWD)
    4-wheel disc brakes, front ventilated
    Advanced dual-stage front airbags
    Front seat-mounted side impact airbags
    Side curtain airbags
    4-wheel antilock brake system (ABS) with EBD
    Tire Presure Monitoring System (TPMS)
    Rear child-seat LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children)
    16-inch aluminum-alloy wheels
    Roof rack rails (Black)
    Remote keyless entry with panic button
    Air conditioning
    4-speaker AM/FM/CD/MP3/WMA, XM-Ready audio system
    Power windows, door locks and mirrors
    60/40 split-folding rear seatbacks
    4-channel Anti-lock Brake System with Electronic Brake Force Distribution
  • Options
    I never pay much attention to sticker. I'm waiting to see invoice. Nothing on Edmunds yet. I've always bought for less than invoice.

The Sport I'm interested would sticker at $16,994.00 + $1,000 if get the automatic.
  • Options
    kernickkernick Member Posts: 4,072
    Yes, the Sport is the way to go as you get the Convenience Package + a lot of nice extras for a very modest amount. if you live where the weather gets dicey, you should definitely get the stability control of the Sport. I haven't seen it in person yet, but on paper it looks like a better deal than a Subaru.

Unless you have a lot of stop-and-go traffic, in this type of vehicle - small with a 4-cyl, you'll probably appreciate the manual. Urban driving I'd get the auto.

I also agree, never pay sticker. If a dealer wants MSRP because the vehicle is new, I tell them I'll come back in a few months.
  • Options
    for this car, I agree wholeheartedly. There is a little room to dicker, although, this thing is loaded for just $14,999. It is a smile-maker!

I like the Sunlight Copper Pearl idea for color. Does the Suzukiauto.com site show colors on the car with their configurator? I'll go check it out. Hope it does.

I would definitely get the 5-speed model for $14,999. That thing is chock-full of standard equipment. Suzuki is really improving fast. This SX-4 for 2007 is the one that grabbed my attention from Suzuki. The Forenza seems to be selling really well for them, too. Oh, did someone say great Warranty?

• Options
    yeah they do show up the color as you choose.

I built the "cheapest" SX4 but there are nice options that can be added.

since i never bought a new car at a dealership ( :( ) i dont know how much lower from the sticker can you go?
    for example, how much would you pay for the sx4 i built?
  • Options
    Invoice (with destination) for the base manual sx4 is $14,993.94, sticker is $15,594.00. Holdback for Suzuki is 3% of base MSRP.
    http://www.edmunds.com/advice/incentives/holdback/index.html

Wait a few months when the demand has dropped for the "new" model. Try email to the internet sales person at your local dealers. Hopefully, you are in a big enough market to have competition. Watch the weekend ad prices. Watch for rebates from Suzuki. There are a couple small rebates right now.
  • Options
    thank you for your reply!

I am almost decided on the chevy aveo but i really like the sx4 for the look and the awd.
    the chevy is cheaper and the main reason for me to go with an aveo is that the dealers are A LOT closer than the suzuki ones.(susuki are like 50+ miles away and there are not that many) also, chevy has increased their warranty to 5 yrs/ 100,000 miles which makes it a better decision for me anyways.
    oh well, who knows, i might end up with the SX4 at the end!! ;)
  • Options
    A Daweoo (Chevy) Aveo? Hmmm... I'd shy away from the Aveo. In that price range, maybe look at the new Hyundai Accent or Kia Rio5. Not a real big fan of Daweoo. All of the Korean cars loose a lot of value in the first couple of years so I hope you're planning on keeping the car for a long time. I think the Hyundai and Kia are better cars then the Aveo.

Personally, I don't really care much about the warranty. I get my cars serviced at a local independent place I trust. Last time I went to the dealer for a warranty CD replacement, they totally screwed up the replacement, including scratching the dash and jamming the HVAC controls. Yes, and that was just a simple CD player replacement. I only go to the dealer if I really have too.
  • Options
    I hear you, but I think i will stick to my choice ;)
    I have read, analyzed, compare all the cars you mentioned ( plus the yaris and the scion xa) and i even have all the brochures at home :P
    i am planning on keeping it for quite a few yrs so resale is not a big selling point for me. My husband is a mechanic so I am not concerned about the general stuff but it is nice to be covered if the transmission goes or anything computer related.
    at the end, i think it is a personal choice, depending on what you need and prefer :)
    to be honest, the SX4 is more than what i wanted to spend and the gas mileage is a little low but it offers a lot for the price and it is a great looking car. :shades:
  • Options
    Yikes, the Aveo? I know this isn't the proper forum, but that's the last small car I'd buy. First, it doesn't have side curtain airbags available at all. Plus the new model got an extremely low score from the European crash-testing group, Euroncap or whatever, the lowest of any new car I've seen in a long time. There are a lot of better ways to spend your money. We try to look out for eachother here! :P
  • Options
    Not to get off topic, but I have to agree. IMHO, probably the worst car on the market today. A modern day Yugo... Well maybe not that bad. ;-)
  • Options
    LOL...you guys are breaking my heart!!! :P
    we will probably get "yelled at" for talking other than sx4 but.... :surprise:
    i have to disagree with you...(OMG a yugo??? LOL)
    from what I read online and comments from owners I know, most are REALLY satisfied with what they got for the $.
    the ford focus hatch (sx3?) seems to be dispointing and IMO would qualified as one of the worst car on the market...from what I READ anyways :)
    my husband wants me to get the scion xA...but the "pure pricing" philosophy bugs me and we are talking 14k..the accent hatch is ok but i want 4 doors, same with yaris that has 2 doors. the versa would be a good choice too but they are hard to find around here.rio5 is overpriced as is the honda fit. i also looked at the suzuki Reno, but there seems to be a few problems with the model so i am wondering about reliability.
    so that leaves me with? the aveo!!! :P

NHTSA Ratings
    Passenger: Excellent
    Driver: Excellent
    Side Impact Front: Good
    Side Impact Rear: Good
    Rollover Rating: Good

that is NOT bad!!! as previously read on a post, a small car like the aveo will always be on the wrong side if "meeting" with a Suburban...

now back to the SX4 before i get " banned"...LOL
  • Options
    inuvikinuvik Member Posts: 163
    I will be in the market for a new smaller car and the SX4 intrigued me, but I just can't get over how small the gas tank is: 11 Gallons!! The Aerio AWD seems to be a better deal to me, more power, bigger fuel tank. I have had good ownership experience with Suzuki and wouldn't hesitate to buy one. :shades:
  • Options
    Small tank is a bummer. Similar to other compact hatchbacks, but with AWD the mileage is not. Mileage-wise, Subaru Impreza is closest, but it has a 15.9 gallon tank. I guess small tank cuts down on weight... Or there wasn't enough room with AWD/rear beam suspension/low floor. Heck, my Miata has the same size tank. Small tank is tough when you are in a remote area like SE Oregon.
  • Options
    2006 is the last year for the aerio, the SX4 is replacing it, if you like it, hurry up and get one while you can.
  • Options
    Haha, okay, okay. It's a shame you need the 4 door hatch. The Accent SE is a no brainer for me!
    P.S. the NHTSA ratings are essentially meaningless. IIHS does a much, much better job of accurately testing damage, but they haven't tested the subcompacts yet. Regardless, I still wouldn't buy a car without head curtain airbags. I'm petrified of getting t-boned and having a brain injury. :S
  • Options
    all kinds of airbags standard equipment. It also has remote keyless entry, power w's, d's and m's, A/C w/Micron aircleaning system, fender flares to ward off shopping carts, self-lubricating timing chain that will last probably as long as you own your car(it should last 150,000 miles, my own estimate there), 4-wheel disc brakes and ABS w/EBD(Electronic brake force distribution) all standard. Also standard is an AM/FM/CD/MP3 stereo w/4 speakers and that great i-AWD system that you can select 2WD(FWD) for better gas mileage if you choose. If you are in AWD-Lock for icy conditions, once you accelerate up to 36 mph the i-AWD system automatically switches you to AWD-Auto for rainy-type conditions. I would use all three modes interchangeably according to driving conditions. I really like the available i-AWD options and I am very interested in getting one of these in 5-speed form, either Orange Pearl, Red or Metallic Blue in color.

For $14,999 this is a great deal. Don't forget Suzuki gives you a 7 year, 100,000 mile Warranty on the powertrain. That is really good. Also, Suzuki has listened to consumers and added sound-deadening materials so your SX4's motor and the tire noise, etc., won't be too great. I like all of this. Intelligently done! :)

I think I'm headin' for a test drive! :)

• Options
    jdg2jdg2 Member Posts: 1
    I drove the Suzuki SX4 with a 5 speed transmission yesterday and also drove the automatic a while back. I've read reports on the "rubbery" feel of the 5 stick. IMHO that is not correct. The shifting is excellent- jsut as good as my Audis. The clutch will take a bit to get used to. It is similar to the Subaru. When you shift up and leave your foot on the pedal to match revs the engine goes too high. Just leave your foot off the clutch and it matches revs by itself. I have decided to buy the Sport model when it ships in a month or two. If you read the sticker carefully it gets up to 33 mpg on the highway. FWIW I was told that this is cruising mpg in 2 WD. The car is a winner! :surprise:
  • Options
    moparbadmoparbad Member Posts: 3,870
    SX4 Canadian Driver

quote-
    What makes the Suzuki stand out relative to its competition is its new three-mode all-wheel-drive system. When set to automatic, it monitors throttle, wheel speed and other parameters to determine just how much power (up to 50% of the total torque) to send to the rear wheels. You can also push a switch to lock it for low speeds (distributing 30% of the power to the rear) or switch off the rear axle altogether and cruise for fuel economy in 2WD mode. No other system in this price class offers this level of flexibility at such a low price.
    -end
  • Options
    I own the SX4 PERHAPS ITS NOT VERY FLASHY ON THE OUTSIDE BUT THE INTERIORS ARE VERY TRENDY AND SIMPLE AND YET VERY USEFUL
    SIMPLE AS IN THEY ARE TOTALLY UNCOMPLICATED. THE DIPLAY LED READOUT IS ENERGISING AND COOL AT THE SAME TIME. ITS VERY STABLE TODAY MORNING WHILE DRIVING IT IN SOME CRAZY WINDS MOST CARS WERE TREMBLING MINE WAS STILL DOING VERY WELL
  • Options
    so far my SX4 HAS BEEN AVERAGING FROM 22-30 in the crazy heat of las vegas & on the freeway its a really good choice if you like this sized car. Also it very convenient changing lanes due to it not being as long as most other cars.
  • Options
    1. Find the Caps Lock key on your keyboard
    2. Turn off the Caps Lock
  • Options
    How is the SX4 in the snow. :D
This discussion has been closed.