Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Kia Rondo

Comments

• conwelpicconwelpic Member Posts: 600
    It must have been the 5 seater model I tested at the Auto Show as I remember just simply dropping the back of the rear seat forward and it was fairly level all the way to the dash. I guess one of the advantages of the 5-seater model as well as the extra large storage area in the rear floor.

By the way, how do you insert the pictures into your reply?
  • crewzincrewzin Member Posts: 76
    I have the 7 seater, and the front seats DO go all the way down without the headrest. But, since the second row of seats don't fold flat, it isn't flat all the way from the tail to the dashboard.

• arumagearumage Member Posts: 922
    At the bottom under the textbox, there is a button that says Img. All you have to do is click that button, paste the link to your picture, and click that button again.
  • dogsportz3dogsportz3 Member Posts: 1
    Does anyone have photos of their 5 seater with the 2nd row up and also folded flat? I have only seen the 7 seater in person and pictures of the same, would like to see what the difference in between the two versions.

Thanks!
  • medicinemanmedicineman Member Posts: 135
    Ah, thanks for the pics, crewzin. They do a much better job than me trying to explain what it looks like. I need one of those new fangled digital cameras. :)
    thanks for the info "arumage" but still can't figure it out. in the format help it seems to indicate "http" which is a website address, but providing the link to where its located on in a particular folder on my computer does not seem to do anything when I select preview.
    I use Firefox and Windows Vista.
    Maybe "crewzin" or "medicineman" could offer some advice.

I have lots of pictures once I can get this figured out.
    OK. Will try. First the picture has to be already on the web, NOT in your home computer. A place like PhotoBucket or other place that store pictures. If you do have your pictures on the web, go to it and put the curser on the picture you want. Right click on it and on the box that pops up you'll see "properties", click on that. In the Properties window look for the location of the photo ...it begins with "http" and ends in ".jpg" Now highlight and copy that line with "Ctrl C". Now come back to the reply and see the little cars underneath the reply box? Little squares above the cars, the one with the "Img", If you click on the little white square with Img it will bring the Img (and other characters/symbols) into the reply box at the point of where your curser was last. Put your blinking curser right next to the last symbol and then place the copied line from your picture there by hitting "Ctrl V". Now, after you hit the little white square at the bottom with Img it should have turned red. After you hit the Ctrl V, go down and hit that red square "Img". That will put the Img and other symbols at the end of the line you just put in the reply. That should do it. your picture should show up on the forum when you hit "post my message" which is at the bottom of the screen.
    thanks "crewzin", that makes a lot more sense. I was wondering about that as I right-clicked on one of your pictures under properties and it came out http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v70/CREWZIN/KIA Rondo/Rondonewpics002.jpg
    to bad you can't do an insert like on email, would be much simpler. Where do find out this kind of information on this site? I guess the Kia Forum works the same way too. I hope this information helps other people out too. Thanks again.
    It works on ALL the forums and believe me, I'm on 14 different forums with my 3 cars. Unless the forum itself has a button with "BROWSE" on it, where you can click and pick the picture you want, using the IMG function is the only way to insert pictures. How did I learn? Probably the same way you did...ask, but I've been doing it now on the forums for the last 7 years so it second nature now. It also works that way for almost any picture you see anywhere on the web, click right click and you should see "properties" where you'll get the Http code to transfer it to any forum. Sometimes the host that has the picture doesn't allow a picture to be transfered than when you post it everyone who looks at it will see a little white box with a RED X in it.

• count2count2 Member Posts: 1
    As a new Canadian member i have a comment and question. Thanks to all of you friends here and in the U.S. who have provided information in the last six months. i am nearly ready for a purchase of '05+ Accord, Malibu or Rondo. For grandchildren and 2 touring bikes, the Rondo is my pick...unless the crashworthiness of the Rondo is inferior to the others. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety says the Kia Optima is GOOD for frontal offset if mfg. after Sept.'05 but has nothing after Oct.'05 (POOR before ) for side impact. As much as Count2 and 3 enjoy our touring bicycles,
    we love the grandchildren more. Pretty good rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety people but the IIHS seem to run more rigorous testing. Counting on comments from the count2. Thanks again to all of you.
    I don't know if this link will help you or not. Someone posted it awhile back and I saved it. Take a look...

http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/ncap/cars/4245.html
  • dakota29803dakota29803 Member Posts: 56
    On the 5 seat version, you can do this with the rear seat back up, but if you lower the seat back to make a level floor, the front seat back will not go down to level.
    You absolutly right Dakota. Storing the seat forward doesn't allow for the front seat to fold back flat.

dogsportz3 wrote:
    Does anyone have photos of their 5 seater with the 2nd row up and also folded flat? I have only seen the 7 seater in person and pictures of the same, would like to see what the difference in between the two versions.

Here are some pics from the Canadian Driver review of the Rondo (click on a pic to see a larger pic).

For comparison, here's a pic of the 7 seater:

Now here are some pics of the 5 seater:

The storage compartment closest to the rear hatch seems similar in size in both vehicles. Obviously, the storage compartment closest to the rear seats in the 5 seater is missing in the 7 seater since the third row seats occupy that space.

Also notice that the 5 seater lacks the small storage compartments that appear on the sides of the third row seats in the 7 seater.

You can also buy a cargo privacy cover for the area behind the rear seats in the 5 seater, but this will not work in the 7 seater when the third row seats are folded down (there's nowhere to attach it in the 7 seater). I haven't seen any pics of the privacy cover installed in the 5 seater.
    Some of you might remember that I bought a Fresnel lens for my Rondo because of the difficulty of seeing what's immediately behind me through the rear window. Here's that post.

As it turns out, my experience with the lens has been less than ideal. On most occasions, there's a glare off the lens that makes it impossible to see anything through the lens. I also sometimes see a double image--of the ground about a meter behind the vehicle (which is what I supposed to see) and of the sky (at least I think it's the sky :)).

So I decided to buy ultrasonic reverse/parking sensors that installs on the rear bumper. I bought them from eBay and I haven't received them yet. You have to drill four holes into your bumper to fit the four sensors, which is why I hesitated considering this option. But I'm still not comfortable parallel parking the Rondo, so it has become a necessity. I won't install it myself--I'll try to find a mechanic or someone who knows how to do stuff like this.

I also considered buying one of those mirrors that you attach to the rear hatch or on the rear window itself so that you can see the rear bumper area, but I didn't think it would look great on the vehicle. I discovered today that there is such a mirror available just for the Rondo. See here. Hmm, now I'm wondering if I should have got that instead. Hard to say without seeing one installed. What do you guys think? Just to help you guys visualize, check out this mirror for the Santa Fe.
    I guess I'm a truly bad driver since I seem to be the only one having problems parallel parking the Rondo. :D Anyway, I decided to buy that rear hatch mirror and give it a try. I was kind of worried about how it might look on the rear hatch, but now I think it might give the vehicle some panache. If that doesn't work out, I'll just install the sensors. I'll have to borrow a digital camera and post some pics of it once I get it.
  • telesavetelesave Member Posts: 5
    Thanks for the link for the rear mirror - they also sell the high intensity bulbs I was looking for my Rondo!

regards, mark
    "I guess I'm a truly bad driver since I seem to be the only one having problems parallel parking the Rondo"

Medicineman,

No, your not the only one. Most people won't admit to having a hard time parking. Personally, I've never had to parallel park in the 7 years I've been down in Florida, but my wife has a hard time in any car backing into our 25 foot wide driveway. :)
  • arumagearumage Member Posts: 922
    My wife has problems backing down our long driveway at night. It doesn't help that her current vehicle (2000 Dodge Intrepid) has the weakest backups lights I've ever seen.
    Five more positive reviews for the Rondo. I think some outside observer might think that we're cherry picking the positive reviews, but it just ain't so. It's getting kind of ridiculous, really, in a good kind of way. :)

Newsday A little concerned about long-term reliability, though.
    Stamford Times Even if I were a Yank, I probably wouldn't know where Stamford is (yes, not Stanford)
    Auto123.com
    Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
    Orlando Sentinel
    Like you I've been collected all the reviews I can find on the Rondo and with your additional five, I have a total of 23 US and CDN reviews. I am collecting them because its on my list for consideration in 2008, when I should be in a position to purchase a new vehicle. The more I read about it, the more it impresses me.
    Keep finding them!
  • kivokivo Member Posts: 64
    Does anyone know what changes are in store for the 2008 Rondo? I am interested in buying, but I would like to know if there will be any changes in options, colors, etc. Thanks.
  • iluvmysephia1iluvmysephia1 Member Posts: 7,704
    I'm glad I live in this little hick-town in SE Arizona so I don't have to worry about parallel parking very often, if ever. I mean, even in Tucson there is ample parking everywhere my wife and I drive to.

I remember several years ago my BIL came to visit us in Everett, WA. I then drove a 1973 Plymouth Duster(this was in the mid-80's)and as we drove him around the Puget Sound he was constantly telling me to move out in front of this guy on the freeway or not let someone else in our lane, etc.

Well, he's from Chicago and parking is more of a concern there as well as sharing your driving life with several million other drivers on a constant basis. So, my driving was basically driving him nuts.

What cracked me up, though, and this is the point of my post, is this. We were downtown in Seattle doing something down there and needed to park on a crowded street of cars parked close to each other. This is when it gets difficult, when you have to parallel park in one of these situations. My BIL was starting to go nuts as he watched me struggle with the slant-6 to get it in to position where I could park the thing. Back and forth, back and forth.

Then, what took the cake was when I didn't feel like I had the room to nudge in by the car's bumper just in front of me...he told me to "just push the car ahead of me up with my front bumper," with a large sense of urgency.

Now, this is when cars actually had steel bumpers, but, there's no way I'm gonna make room with the front of my car to get parked downtown. I had seen people do that before and hated seeing it.

Needless to say he wasn't very happy with me and my driving during his vacation! :P

2021 Kia Soul LX 6-speed stick

Funny story, iluvmysephia1. I bet your hick-town ain't as small as where I grew up--population of 500 people (if you include the cats and dogs). :) Obviously, I didn't have much practice parallel parking when I was younger, which may explain my current problems in the big city (Vancouver, Canada, just north of your old stomping ground).

Conwelpic, just for you, here's my updated list of Rondo reviews. The main purpose of posting this list is to make it easy for everyone to access a lot of the reviews in one handy spot.

I've also included some British reviews of the Carens. These reviews were of the diesel engine version (I think).

So what's the consensus? Almost all of the reviews range from middle-of-the-road to positive, with a majority being clearly positive. In fact, only three of the reviews were definitely negative--see the Cars.com and KickingTires reviews in the American section and the Car Magazine review in the British section below.

Rondo - American Reviews
    Active Lifestyle Vehicles
    Ann M. Job (Associated Press)
    Autoblog
    Automobile.com
    AutoWeb
    AutoWeek
    Boston Globe
    Brightcove.com (video) Not sure who the people are in the video or what company produced this
    Car & Driver (Feb. 2007)
    Car & Driver (May 2007)
    Car Connection
    Cars.com
    Chicago Sun-Times
    CNET Focuses on the technology and entertainment systems in the Rondo
    Edmunds.com
    Family Car
    Kansas City Star
    KickingTires (Cars.com blog)
    LA Times
    Michael Karesh (creator of TrueDelta.com) Somewhat annoying how he likes to push his website in a lot of forums
    Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
    Motor Trend
    New Car Test Drive
    Newsday
    Orlando Sentinel
    Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
    Sacramento Bee
    San Francisco Chronicle
    San Jose Mercury News
    Stamford Times
    Truth About Cars
    WardsAuto.com
    Washington Times

Rondo - Canadian Reviews
    Auto123.com (Nov. 2006)
    Auto123.com (June 2007)
    Canadian Driver (Nov. 2006)
    Canadian Driver (May 2007)
    Globe & Mail
    Graeme Fletcher (CanWest News Service)
    Graeme Fletcher (CanWest News Service) - Rondo EX V6 vs. Mazda5 GT
    Kelly Taylor (CanWest News Service)
    Motoring Television (QuickTime video)
    Toronto Star (Nov. 2006)
    Toronto Star (May 2007)
    Toronto Sun
    Victoria Times Colonist

(continued in next post)
    thanks "medicineman", its going to take me sometime to get through all of these.
    You can get a diesel in the UK, but it is also up against a lot more vehicles than in North America. I like the UK description of this type of vehicle "MPV" (multi-purpose vehicle), which I think more accurately describes this type of vehicle.
    As a thought, I think you should have posted your lists as a new thread and then it would more readily be available to someone first coming to this particular forum. Otherwise, they may not find it under its current heading - would like to see a lot of people make full use of all your hard work. :)
    What a good idea and something I completely overlooked. I'll go ahead and post a new thread. Thanks. :shades:
    This post was inspired by conwelpic, who asked about our experience with the 4 cylinder and mentioned the reviews that criticized the 4 cylinder's performance. I didn't want to mess up the reviews thread with my overlong meanderings, so I thought I would post it here.

This might be my own bias speaking here, but I've read four reviews that were mostly negative about the Rondo/Carens thus far and those reviews were generally poorly written and amateurish (except for the Cars.com review). Not sure if I mean anything by this--just my observation.

I've read a handful of reviews critiquing the Rondo's performance and handling, mostly concerning the 4 cylinder. As for my own experience with the 4-cylinder 7-seater, I've had the vehicle for only two months and it has been all city driving, so I really haven't put it through its paces. I usually drive it by myself or with two passengers, which isn't much of a torture test. I don't have a heavy foot on the gas pedal, so I don't know how well it actually accelerates. As for handling and cornering, I have no idea and wouldn't even know what to look for. All I can say is that the ride is very smooth, it seems to stop on a dime, and I haven't noticed any obvious faults concerning the way it drives.

Obviously, as I've said before, I'm not an auto enthusiast. The reason why I hang out in these forums is because, initially, I was looking to buy a new vehicle and I was doing my research, and now, I'm interested in reading and talking about my new vehicle. I would wager to guess that I'm atypical and the majority of people who frequent forums such as these are real enthusiasts who know a thing or two about cars. Personally, I can't even tell the difference between a Honda and a Dodge, and I don't know how to drive a stick.

The majority of people out there in the real world don't consider themselves as auto enthusiasts. I know that's an obvious statement to make, but I think there's a tendency in forums like these to forget that there's a difference between what enthusiasts want and what the general public wants. What you and your fellow enthusiasts consider as obvious and essential in a vehicle isn't going to be the same as what Mr. Joe Average considers as obvious and essential in a vehicle.

When considering mini people movers like the Rondo and Mazda5, car enthusiasts probably value the aesthetic quality and the performance/handling of the vehicle as much as they value the utility of the vehicle. I don't think I'm stepping out on a limb, however, by stating that the typical non-enthusiast who's looking at these type of vehicles is primarily interested in what these vehicles are obviously meant for--their utility and configurability, their cargo and passenger capacity.

For me, being a pretty good representative of the vast unwashed :D, that's the exact reason why I chose the Rondo. Sure, it ain't the hottest looking vehicle in the world. Sure, it doesn't presumably perform or handle as well as its natural competitor, the Mazda5. And to tell you the truth, I really loved the Mazda5 based on what I had read about it. At the end of the day, however, the Mazda5 can't hold up to seven people. I have twelve nieces and nephews along with my own young'un, which is why I wanted a seven seater. Anyone with kids know that it's all about utility and capacity, with the other stuff being perks rather than necessities.

I ultimately couldn't justify buying a "lesser" vehicle because the "zoom zoom" looks and performance just didn't matter all that much compared to what I actually needed. Maybe an auto enthusiast wouldn't want to make that sacrifice, but I'm no auto enthusiast. To me, all cars are pretty much the same, anyway, and I've discovered that the Rondo looks and performs perfectly well for my own non-sophisticated tastes. ;)

I can't say much about the looks, really, because that's ultimately in the eye of the beholder. As for the other stuff, how often am I going to be pushing my vehicle to a point where supposed weaknesses in the performance and handling become noticeable or a concern? Most of us don't drive on a test track everyday. I suppose the main benefit of knowing about your vehicle's performance excellence is that it'll make you feel toasty warm inside while you're crawling through stop-and-go city traffic. :) Having said that, most enthusiasts probably do notice a difference in performance between vehicles during everyday, mundane driving--but for the rest of us, the difference would hardly be noticeable and would hardly matter.

You know, I haven't really defended the Rondo at all. I acknowledge that the criticisms may indeed be valid, i.e., concerning its looks and performance/handling. When you consider, however, the reasons why the average Joe would want to buy a vehicle like this in the first place, the criticisms are not much of a criticism.

One reviewer said that the Rondo won't likely set your loins on fire. You know what? I fully agree. I certainly haven't felt a warmth in the nether regions. And I don't care. So there.

BTW, if a vehicle ever does set your loins on fire, I would suggest that you consult a doctor, gynecologist or exorcist.
  • ramblinramblin Member Posts: 29
    BTW, if a vehicle ever does set your loins on fire, I would suggest that you consult a doctor, gynecologist or exorcist.

I'd be calling a lawyer after demanding the dealer take the car back. ;)
    Many thanks for your comments, I think you speak for the vast majority of us out here in "forum" land. I guess I must be a bit of an enthusiast as I can drive a stick (got over that and not interested in it anymore and besides most cars these days get better mileage with auto's than manuals), but the wife won't drive one anyway, so that takes care of that!
    Looks like the Rondo made the list according to that well-renowned auto enthusiast website...CNET? Yep, it's one of "the 10 ugliest cars we've seen."

The full list:
    GMC Acadia
    Honda Element
    Chrysler Aspen
    Acura MDX
    Subaru Tribeca
    Chevy HHR
    Cadillac Escalade EXT
    Kia Rondo
    Audi Q7
    Nissan Quest
    sure got a laugh from a lot of the comments on the various vehicles, but the Rondo seemed to be the most "sedate" of this top ten. My daughter bought a HHR mostly for its looks and then its utility.
  • billwardbillward Member Posts: 154
    Well, he did say that he's only had the car for two months... that means he probably hasn't used the heated front seats.....
  • tushar1tushar1 Member Posts: 4
    couple of questions for Rondo owners:
    1) Can 2nd row provide comfortable seating for 1 car seat and 2 adults?
    2) Is DVD available as option? I did not find it on their website.

Thanks in advance.
  • sqosqo Member Posts: 12
    I wonder if those of us looking in this price range are more concerned with things like good functionality, practicality, utility and value and less with image. I look for the best value I can get for my dollar in performance, features, fuel efficiency, etc and am not interested in paying a premium for extra style or brand image. When I’m behind the wheel, I’m not too concerned with how geeky I appear on the road in my bulbous car. I do notice the smoothness of the engine and ride, some basic decent design in how well the controls are laid out and easy to access from the driver’s seat, all the storage and convenience features, the EX features and options I got for a comparably low price, the smaller dent the purchase made in my budget, and how much I’m saving on gas instead of driving a ubiquitous SUV.

The Rondo is more plain and honest than odd-looking, but don’t forget – there are always the optional spoilers and body kit for the Rondo to add the slightest edge to the bulbous factor…

(Why don’t we hear people calling the Lexus RX “bulbous”?)

I admit though, that I’ll feel somewhat smug as an “early adopter” if down the road, Kia and the Rondo live up to the great initial reviews and become as Honda & Toyota are regarded now in terms of resale value and reliable reputation.
    How's it going with the rear hatch mirror?
    Haven't got the rear hatch mirror yet. I ordered it early in June from Korean Auto Imports, an outfit in Phoenix, but it wasn't in stock. I was informed that they receive regular shipments from Korea and the next shipment would be sent on June 14. I was told that the mirror would be included in that shipment. That was a week ago, so I presume it's still in transit to them.

I'll certainly post some feedback once I get it and perhaps I'll even borrow one of those fancy digital cameras and take a picture of it.
    Tushar1,

There is room for 2 adults and a single car seat in the 2nd row, but not a great deal of room. Both adults would need to be medium or slim built.

Someone on another KIA forum came up with a British site that has accessories that a lot of us have never seen. Side moldings, lowering springs, chrome side bars, front and rear corner side moldings, a rear reversing aid and front parking aid, clear rear bumper protection strip and a roof mounted fully integrated entertainment system.

The entertainment system is $1350 with a 7 inch screen and compatible with DVD, MP3, audio CD's, MPEG Video and JPEG images. The stock number is #FY09220002
  • rondoniumrondonium Member Posts: 22
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

One exception - as an early adopter, I'll admit to being slightly smug right now! :shades:
    medicineman -- Looking forward to your feedback on the mirror when it arrives.

The rear visibility factor is something I noticed when test-driving both the Sportage & Rondo with their fat rear corner frames (which several reviews also noted). Since you mentioned it, I noted and agree about the Rondo’s high rear window. There’s probably an element of “vehicular proprioception” – An instinctive feel for where your car’s boundaries are, that allows parallel parking and other maneuvers to be done more or less reflexively. It certainly helps if you can actually see where you are though.

I recalled your post the very first day I had my Rondo and was about to park in a fairly easy situation. So I thought I’d challenge myself and put the Rondo through some paces and try backing precisely into a parking slot. Piece of cake, right? There was a low rockery wall behind that I couldn’t see, so I stuck my head out the door as I was backing up so I could see the wall. Crunch! Turns out the wall was imperceptively but slightly curved, so the right bumper hit it before it looked anywhere near the driver’s side. (A few others said they've done the same thing at that place, but my ego was still bruised.)

Getting that first good scratch and ding on a new vehicle is very liberating. It’s all downhill from there…

Knock wood -- So far a few parallel parks have not been an issue - yet. Could be more pressure to do quickly on a crowded and busy downtown street though. Remember to use The Force. ;-)
    I've been avoiding parallel parking as much as possible, but for the handful of times that I was forced to do so, it wasn't too problematic. The trick is to be successful on the first try, naturally, but no one bats 1.000. If I have to go back-and-forth a few times, with the high rear window, I start feeling less certain of where the rear vehicle really is thus the parking spot feels as though it's becoming smaller and smaller. The fresnel lens that I've attached on the rear window does help in this situation, but as I've mentioned before, the glare on the lens makes it almost unusable on most occasions.

You're right about vehicular proprioception (I've just learned a new word :))--that sixth sense has never been my strong point. The thought has crossed my mind that this could all be just me--but seeing that there's a rear-hatch mirror available for the Rondo at all, someone out there must have known that the Rondo could use one and there would be a market for one.

Actually, when I look at my Rondo close up from the outside, the rear window doesn't seem that high up (I'm 6'1" so that might have something to do with it). I'm starting to see more Rondos on the road, though, and from a distance I'm always surprised by how high the rear window really is. I'm also surprised by how tiny it is--it looks like a postage stamp on the rear hatch (well, not quite, but it's very small).
  • moparbadmoparbad Member Posts: 3,870

Heated seats have been known to malfunction and in rare instances to start fires. VW's come to mind and a few people have had to seek medical attention for burns to their lower regions.
    No laughing matter.
    Umm, to those of you who have never heard the phrase "set your loins on fire" before, it is not meant to be taken literally and is alluding to something completely different. ;)

Anyways, back to our regular programming...
    to an old rocker from Jerry Lee Lewis sort of in that "ballpark" you're talking about.

Goodness, gracious, great _ _ _ _ of fire. Heated seats may have a degree of danger to them! :surprise:

What would happen if, say, one were to spill coffee on the seat while driving with the seat heater turned on?
    "What would happen if, say, one were to spill coffee on the seat while driving with the seat heater turned on?"

Your heater would keep the coffee warm! :)
    coffee warmer, but, new things are being introduced every day in the automotive market! :D

My initial report on the rear hatch mirror can be viewed at Kia-Forums.com. Click here.

BTW, I hope it's ok to link to another forum. If the moderator or others prefer it, I could post the entire thing here, too. I just wanted to spare this thread from another one of my long boring ramblings. :D
    Are you finding the mirror useful in gauging rear distances in parallel parking, considering the "Objects are farther than they appear" factor?
    sqo wrote:
    Are you finding the mirror useful in gauging rear distances in parallel parking, considering the "Objects are farther than they appear" factor?

I'm not having any problems gauging the distance so far. Before I ventured out with the mirror installed, I placed an object behind the vehicle at varying distances and towards the left and right to see how it would appear in the mirror. Basically, it comes down to this: if an object in the mirror looks like it's touching the rear of my vehicle, it's in reality about 2 feet from the rear of my vehicle. That's about as close as I would want to get to anything behind me, anyways--you have to factor in human error and the odd "asleep at the wheel" brain fart. :)

So if I'm backing into a parking spot and the mirror apparently shows the rear of my vehicle touching the front of the parked vehicle, that's where I stop reversing even though I actually have a little bit of wiggle room left.