Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Audi Q7 Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    I certainly can jddssc121. Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Q7 Premium Plus with 15,000 miles per year are .00162 and 51%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • jddssc121jddssc121 Member Posts: 151
    Thanks!

Since you posted on the first of the month i have to ask :)... Is that Match's rate, or April?
  • ask29ask29 Member Posts: 1
    Hello,
    need the money factor please on a 2012 Audi Q7 TDI Premium Plus with 42 mo lease with 15k/yr allowance. What is the adjusted cap cost I should target? Any thoughts on putting money from tradein to reduce cap cost?
    Thx from TX.
    Good question, jddssc121. That was actually March's program but it and the April program are the same for this model.

Car_man
    Host
    Hello ask29. Audi Financial Services' April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 42-month lease of a 2012 Q7 TDI Premium Plus with 15,000 miles per year are .00160 and 53%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

It's difficult for me to say what sort of cap cost you should shoot for because I am not intimately familiar with what the market is like for diesel Q7s, particularly in Texas. If I had to guess I would say that this particular model is likely in fairly short supply, which if true would hurt your ability to get a great deal on it. Shoot for $1,000 over invoice and see what happens.

Car_man
    Host
  • michelle81michelle81 Member Posts: 1
    Hi there!

I'm looking for the money factor and residual value for the 2012 Audi Q7 Premium 3.0T (not Premium Plus).

Also, I just read an article on another car site that stated the 2012 Audi Q7's resale value for 36 months was 64.3%. How does this differ from the residual values in the 40th percentile that is being quoted on Edmunds?

Thanks for your help. I'm a newbie.
    Here you go michelle81. Audi Financial Services' May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Q7 3.0T Premium with 15,000 miles per year are .00144 and 50%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • erubensterubenst Member Posts: 3
    Hi CarMan:

Would you have the lease numbers for the new 2013 Q7 Premium Plus, 36M, 12K per year?

Thanks,

Eric
  • nkcnkc Member Posts: 7
    Hi CarMan,

I am looking at a lease on an Audi Q7 3.0 S-line (aka prestige). Do you know the residuals and money factors that would apply for a 36 month lease at 12,000 miles per year? I am mainly looking at 2012 models but would be interested if you have access to the lease rates for model year 2013 also.

many thanks,
    Naveen
    Yes I do Eric. Audi Financial Services' July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Q7 Premium Plus with 12,000 miles per year are .00160 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi Naveen. Audi Financial Services' July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Q7 Prestige with 12,000 miles per year are .00172 and 51%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2012 model are .00128 and 45%.

Car_man
    Host
  • lakesidedreamslakesidedreams Member Posts: 2
    Hi Car_Man!

Thanks for doing all you do for this board, I can't believe how many posts you manage to reply to.

Looking for Audi's August rate on:

2012 / 2013 Q7 TDI in all trims

Thanks in advance!
    You're very welcome, lakesidedreams. Thanks for the kind words :shades: .

Here's the information that you're looking for. Audi Financial Services' August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Q7 TDI Premium with 15,000 miles per year are .00158 and 56%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2012 model are .00123 and 51%.

Car_man
    Host
  • normiesnormies Member Posts: 9
    Hi Car_man,

Thank you for all of your posts.

Can you please post the latest numbers for the following?

2013 3.0 TFSI Premium Plus with 15K / year
    2012 3.0 TFSI Premium Plus with 15K / year

We're deciding between the X6 and the Q7, so I posted in that forum as well. :)

If possible, can you please list the MF for the different credit tiers?

Thank you very much for your help,

Brett

San Diego
    Hi Car_man,

Regarding my previous post on the 2012/2013 Q7, can you please disregard the 2012, which the dealer said they are out of, and instead post the latest numbers on the

2013 3.0 TFSI Premium Plus with 15K / year
    2013 3.0 TFSI® S line Prestige with 15K / year

Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks in advance,

Brett
    Hey Brett. I love San Diego, I'm jealous :shades: .

Audi Financial Services' September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Q7 3.0T Premium Plus with 15,000 miles per year are .00164 and 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2012 model are .00167 and 48%.

I'll have to look into the information for other credit tiers for you.

Car_man
    Host
    Ah ha, I just saw your follow-up post.

Audi Financial Services' September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Q7 3.0T Prestige with 15,000 miles per year are .00160 and 51%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • jersey39jersey39 Member Posts: 1
    CAR MAN: I am looking at a 2013 Q7 3.0 Premium plus. I'm looking at a 48 month lease at 12,000 miles per year, and am told the residual is 50%. Can you provide me with the money factor (top tier)? Also, do you know if the dealer particates in the $1500 Audi loyalty rebate, and if so, how much. Thanks very much. NJ
    Hi jersey39. Audi Financial Services' September buy rate lease money factor for a 48-month lease of a 2013 Q7 3.0 Premium Plus is .00187 for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The $1,500 owner loyalty cash incentive is completely paid for by Audi, there is no dealer participation.

Car_man
    Host
  • lionsbrianlionsbrian Member Posts: 1
    Dear Car Man:

I am interested in a 2013 Q7. The dealer quoted me a .00225 money factor and 53% residual for a 42 month lease. Are those correct? If not, what are the latest numbers from Audi?

Much appreciated!
    Hi lionsbrian. That money factor is a little high. Audi Financial Services' September buy rate for a 42-month lease of a 2013 Q7 3.0 Premium or Premium Plus is .00184 for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • bkp32bkp32 Member Posts: 4
    Hi Car_Man:

Looking for October residual and MF on '13 Q7 Premium Plus...42mos/10k and 36mos/10k.

Thanks in advance.
    Hi bkp32. Audi Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Q7 Premium Plus with 10,000 miles per year are .00164 and 58% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 42-month lease are .00184 and 54%.

Car_man
    Host
  • cmulcmul Member Posts: 3
    Hi Car Man,

Can you provide the lease details for the Audi Q7 Premium Plus?

Interested in 36 months and 15k miles.

Thanks.
  • bbagenstosebbagenstose Member Posts: 3
    Hello Car Man

Looking for December 2012 residual and MF on '13 Q7 Premium Plus...36mos/12k and 36mos/15k.

Thanks in advance.
  • molinatormolinator Member Posts: 1
    Car Man,

I am looking for year end terms too. I am thinking I am getting close to a good price and am tending towards a 36mos 12k lease but curious about the residual and MF for current leases.

Thanks!
    Hi bbagenstose. Audi Financial Services' December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Q7 Premium Plus with 15,000 miles per year are .00146 and 54% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi molinator. You never mentioned which specific trim level you are interested in, so for now I will assume that you want a 3.0T Premium Plus. Let me know if you want something different. Audi Financial Services' December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Q7 3.0T Premium Plus with 12,000 miles per year are .00146 and 56% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • tuckerman2tuckerman2 Member Posts: 5
    Not sure whether to buy or lease the car. Its a prestige model and the MSRP is ~$65400. What can i expect from a 36m/42m lease with 10-12k miles in new york? Thanks!
    Hello tuckerman2. Through January 7th, Audi Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Q7 3.0T Prestige with 12,000 miles per year are .00144 and 57% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 42-month lease are .00164 and 55%.

The residual values for leases with 12,000 miles per year are 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Do you have the new money rates for the same?
    Sure tuckerman2. Starting January 8th, Audi Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Q7 3.0T Prestige with 12,000 miles per year are .00141 and 52% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 42-month lease are .00161 and 48%.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi Car_man,

I hope you had a relaxing holiday and a happy new year. I appreciate all of the help you give on this forum.

I believe you've recently provided the numbers for this model, but not for 15K.

Can you please provide the latest numbers for a 2013 3.0 TFSI S line Prestige for 36-months and 15,000 miles per year?

We're planning on going to the dealership on the 21st, so the latest numbers to that date you can get would be much appreciated. :)

Thank you,

normies
    Thank you normies. I hope that you did as well.

Whew, I got you the info just in time. How's that for good service ;). Audi Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Q7 3.0 S Line Prestige with 15,000 miles per year are .00141 and 50% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Good luck and make sure to let us all know how everything turns out.

Car_man
    Host
  • sbornosborno Member Posts: 9
    Anybody here anything about the 'next' Q7?
    Its definitely over due for a redesign.
    I Think the MDX + X5 will be redesigned, so...
    should be a fun year for this suv market

although a used cayenne looks pretty appealing as well
  • confused2013confused2013 Member Posts: 6
    Dear Car_man,

Do you know the current lease rates for top tier customers
    for the Audi Q7 Sline Prestige? I was quoted of an out the door price of $66k. Also, does Audi allow multiple security deposits for a reduction in the money factor? If so, are multiple security deposits usually refundable? Sorry for all the questions but I've never leases before.
    Thank you so much in advance!!!
    I meant to specify 15,000 miles a yr, 36 months
  • eoghan27eoghan27 Member Posts: 6
    It will be redesigned for the 2014/2015 model year - get the new A6 interior/technology with less overall weight (aluminum materials).
    I didn't know that---thanks for letting me know!!
  • audiinterestedaudiinterested Member Posts: 4
    Hi Car Man. Do you know the current (February) rates for the Audi Q7 3.0T Premium PLus, 12,000 miles/year, 36 months, top credit tier? Many thanks.
    Here's the information that you're looking for confused2013. Audi Financial Services' February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Q7 Prestige with 15,000 miles per year are .00141 and 50% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The last time I looked into it, which admittedly wasn't all that recently, AFS did allow consumers to make multiple security deposits, with each additional one reducing their vehicle's money factor by .00008. The MSDs are indeed refundable...assuming that your car is in good shape at lease-end and you don't go way over your mileage allowance.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey audiinterested. Audi Financial Services' February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Q7 3.0T Premium Plus with 12,000 miles per year are .00146 and 56% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks for the info!! Trying to decide if leasing is a good option for me:)
    You're very welcome confused2013.

Car_man
    Host
  • domain123domain123 Member Posts: 6
    Carman if you please have 36month 15k lease money factor, residual and any other info for 2013 Premium Plus TDI Q7. Thanks!
  • bigtalkerbigtalker Member Posts: 5
    Hi there,
    Could you help determine lease payments on a '13 Audi A7 with the Prestige level with the Innovation package? I am looking for 25k and 30k miles per year. I've never had to calculate the payments based on the rates, so any assistance you could lend there would be really helpful.
    Thanks in advance!
    Here you go domain123. Audi Financial Services' March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Q7 TDI Premium Plus with 15,000 miles per year are .00144 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi bigtalker. Are you talking about the Q7 or the A7? This particular discussion is for consumers to talk about leasing the former. If you have a question about the A7, please post it here:

http://townhall-talk.edmunds.com/direct/view/.f22d3b1/159

Thanks. If you're actually interested in a Q7 and the "Q" was a typo, let me know.

As far as calculating lease payments goes, you definitely should check out the following informative articles on the subject that are available here at Edmunds.com: 10 Steps to Leasing a New Car and Calculate Your Own Lease Payment.

In short, the easiest way to get a good deal on a leased vehicle is to shop around for the lowest possible selling price and then have the dealer that you decide to go with calculate your vehicle's monthly payment using its buy rate lease money factor.

Car_man
    Host
  • scudrunner2scudrunner2 Member Posts: 1
    Hey Car-Man! What are the Residual Values and Lease Factors for a 2013 Q5 3.0T Prestiege in the So Cal market for 36, 39 & 42 months with 10k, 12k and 15k miles? Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.