Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Lexus ES 350 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• a1s1a1a1s1a1 Member Posts: 25
    Focus530, I am sorry in presuming this but lexpaul "sounds" like a sales person to me.
  • corystorycorystory Member Posts: 15
    Ok i just sent you an email. I prefer to negotiate via email because those salemen can be intimidating in person...lol...
  • rkatz1949rkatz1949 Member Posts: 8
    I just got home from the dealership.Here my deal as follows.
    2009 ES350;MSRP $39,284
    36month/36,000miles/all in
    1st month and "dmv" only at signing
    $542/month
  • timwilmathtimwilmath Member Posts: 8
    Does anyone have any idea when the 2010 ES350 comes out?
  • jano2jano2 Member Posts: 141
    I am not positive, but isn't it September?
  • lexpaullexpaul Member Posts: 40
    Don't look for the 2010's before early or mid October.....that's if 2009 is any indication. :shades:
    I got a 2009 ES 350 Level III for $37K. The MSRP on this car was $41,671. Beyond the price the service was just super. My consultant was beyond reasonable, patient and didn't flinch when I told him what I wanted to pay and the color combination I wanted. The color combination, obsidian/black was nowhere on the ground in GA. I'm not sure how he pulled it off, but he got the car off an incoming shipment (maybe he did a swap). When I went back to seal deal and pick up the car, I was in awe of this beautiful car. I dealt with all the ATL area Lexus dealers and this one by far has the best service and price!!........ :shades:
  • diamond15diamond15 Member Posts: 7
    yes, I would say that is an excellent deal. I paid 39 for 09 with same features. I got exact colors I wanted too. Congrats and sorry this is probably after the fact. From reading this website seems people can get 88% of sticker and you did way better at about 83%?
  • lanclanc Member Posts: 10
    what exactly carsdirect's quote (you said ~33K)? I want to have a real/exact quote so that I can work it down with local dealers. The quote I got so far are dealer's invoice which is thousands more than Edmund's invoice.
  • fordandhfordandh Member Posts: 8
    im going to buy a ES 350, just did some homework before visiting dealers. As this is the first car im buying, I totally have no idea what I need to know, or how to negociate with those foxy dealers.
    Just found some website, for pricing issue: carbuyingtips.com/car4.htm
    Hope this can help you too ;)
    Where are you located? You should be able to get a great deal. Please be don't discuss anything like trade-ins or payment target. Get back with me
    im in los angeles. There is a big dealer "Longo Toyota" here, but I was told sometimes smaller dealers can offer better prices. I am trying though.
  • dxu168dxu168 Member Posts: 1
    any advices? Thanks!
    Hi, I have got a quote from a dealer in Socal, $35,100 for the following:
    Premium Package
    Full Size Spare tire,
    Voice Activated DVD Navigation with Rear Camera and Bluetooth
    Rear Seat Side Airbags
    Wood and Leather Steering Wheel
    Wheel Locks, Cargo Net, Trunk Mat

Can anyone advise me that how deeper I should go? Or can I add 1. Mark Levinson system, 2. High-Intensity discharged (HID) headlamps and 3. Heated & Ventilated Front Seats into that price? :blush:
  • bignatebignate Member Posts: 2
    I am interested in purchasing an ES350. I currently lease a Cady with two payments to go. I have been told by one Lexus dealer that Lexus has something called the 'Conquest' program in which Lexus will pick up the last two lease payments for the Cady without impacting the dealer's cost (and hence my price for the ES350) at all.

No other Lexus dealer has mentioned this program. I am suspicious. Is this program for real or is the dealer blowing smoke?
  • koppsuzkoppsuz Member Posts: 13
    Outstanding price.
  • tickellertickeller Member Posts: 13
    Any likelihood Lexus will offer incentives for 2009 models like Acura and BMW are offering now? Should one buy Lexus now or should wait for better price latter?
  • jkl888jkl888 Member Posts: 2
    Can you share where you got that price? Seems like a superb deal!
    with premium plus, bluetooth, wood&leather steering wheel.

MSRP: 37930
    base + dest 33300
    tax (6.25%): 2081.25
    title registration: 247.49
    drive out: 35628.74

I got a lot useful info from here, though might be helpful to others.
    Good luck!
    Lanc, where did you purchase it? How did you get the price, negotiated at the dealership or via email/phone? Can you share some details? Thanks.
    Park place at plano. (Dallas, TX)
    emailed to the internet sales manager first, then called and negotiated over the phone. went to the dealership to close the deal, took about 2 hours total. A very smooth deal.
    From info of this forum, I believe $33K (base+dest) is ideal, but it's very difficult. did not want to take any more time to save a couple of hundred $.
  • ldubb1ldubb1 Member Posts: 4
    I hear about all these great deals in other cities. Who's offering the best deals on es350 in the Chicago area? With navi and other options msrp = $41,903.
  • SoCal09SoCal09 Member Posts: 9
    Hi Ianc:
    Congrat. with the new car purchase! Hope you enjoy the ride! Btw, don't forget to go back for the 1000-mile check-up. They will be able to "personalize" some settings at your new Lexus for you. Have fun & glad to hear you got the deal!
  • gsvipulgsvipul Member Posts: 14
    Hi Fordandh,

Do you mind sharing the dealership name and the person you dealt with where you got this quote for an 09 ES350 with Nav and Premium package. Appreciate if you could share this info ASAP.

Thanks.
    Sorry for getting back late.
    I am not sure if it is Ok to expose the dealer and especially the salesman 's name here. But I am willing to share it with you, just send me an email, its in my profile.
  • m6userm6user Member Posts: 3,181
    It's perfectly all right to reveal dealers name and location....just no salesperson names. This entire forum on prices paid would be of no use if locales were excluded as prices can vary widely from one area of the country to another.
  • girlie16girlie16 Member Posts: 4
    Hi,

I've got a quote from a dealer in New York City for $38,994 after discount (MSRP is $41,494) for the following:

Premium Plus Package
    Full Size Spare tire,
    Voice Activated DVD Navigation with Rear Camera and Bluetooth
    Rear Seat Side Airbags
    Wood and Leather Steering Wheel
    All Weather Mat

Do you think this is a good price? What would be the average price for the above option? I'm planning to get the ES 350 by end of this month and would greatly appreciate any feedbacks provided. Thanks.
    From what I read from the forum, people got around 88% of the MSRP. The quote you got is a lot higher than that. I think it is not a good price
  • corystorycorystory Member Posts: 15
    I just got a 2009 lexus es350 last Friday at more than 1K under invoice (invoice price from Edmunds) before tax and license at a dealer in Southern California. I think I got a decent price.

So you should aim at at least 1K under invoice. That means you should take off 2K to 2.3K from that quote. Be firm with your price!

Note that some ES350 delivered after april got a little higher invoice price (i do not know why). So if your car is delivered to your dealer before april it should be $300 cheaper.
    I got a 2009 ES350 level III navigation+park-assist for 37K. The MSRP on this car was $41671.00. I'm in GA so I'm not sure how this would compare with the pricing in NY. You could always make a trip here and save $$$. Let me know, but $38.9K seems high IMO especially considering the plummeting sales in the auto industry. :shades:
    Thank you for your advice. I actually got another quote around $36.5k excluding tax and fees in New Jersey. I'm going to try to negotiate a bit more to see if there are any additional options I can add. I should be able to close the deal this week or next week.
    Thanks for the tips. Will try to negotiate the price again to see if they can go lower otherwise I'm going to an alternative dealership with a lower quote.
  • beezer86beezer86 Member Posts: 13
    In Jersey, I found Presitge and Edison to be the lowest. Luckily we have about 12 dealerships to quote from.
  • haverhillhaverhill Member Posts: 7
    I am trying to buy Lexus Es350 in Chicago area. I like to have premium plus and Nav. MSRP is $41704. What should I offer?
    I am trying to buy 2009 Lexus ES350 in Chicago area. MSRP is $41,704. I believe invoice price is 88% of MSRP which is $36,700. I think it is right price to offer. Let me have your opinion.
  • pweaver1pweaver1 Member Posts: 3
    I would like to purchase an ES 350 in Central Florida at approximately 88% off MSRP. Does anyone have a recommendation of a dealership that might accept this offer? I am not having success so far. Thanks!
  • nick1234nick1234 Member Posts: 2
    I am also looking to buy ES350 in Central Florida. If you find a deal, please let me know!
    I am looking in the Orlando area. So far the best quote I got was from a dealership in Tampa Bay for $4,000 off MSRP. This is for the ES350 with navigation and premium plus package. Are you finding any better deals?
  • nick81982nick81982 Member Posts: 14
    Looking for 09 ES350 with Premium Plus, Mark Levinson + Nav. What is the expected price?

Edmunds shows 37,1xx for the area. However as built on edmunds, it doesnt include the wood steering wheel and backup assistant.

Dealer claims all lexus's from factory are equipped with those options if you choose Mark Levinson package and gives me quote for 37,7xx while including those.

Is it true?

Can I opt out of getting backup assistant which would shave off 500 and still get everything else?
  • nick1234nick1234 Member Posts: 2
    What was MSRP+Destination charge?
  • neepamodineepamodi Member Posts: 2
    Hello, reading these chats, i see most people are getting their cars below invoice. I am having a very hard time in michigan getting dealerships to even take these offers below invoice seriously. has anyone found offers in this state below invoice (or the 88% below MSRP) that everyone is writing about? The lowest price i have been able to get is 38700. I know the market in each state is different, but any help would be appreciated. (i want the prem plus with nav, park assist, spoiler MSRP being 41700)

thanks!
    38700 is definitely very high for the car as equipped. Here is northern cali I got a quote for 37,7xx for same car plus Mark levinson package.

However, I'm wondering if this quote is too high.
  • helenewhelenew Member Posts: 3
    Hello, girlie 16,

Have you got the car? what is the final price and with which dealer? I am looking for a similar car too in NJ. Thanks
    36.5 for MSRP 41,700 is very good deal. I hope I can find that deal in Chicago.That is almost invoice price.
    The MSRP is $41,585. One dealer is offering $37,671 plus tag, tax and title.
    I wonder if we could get a better deal if we negotiate for two cars!
  • b_jb_j Member Posts: 7
    My wife and I are planning to buy car in a month or 2, haven’t decided yet but in the short list that we have, Lexus ES350 is on the top. We checked the web and this is what we got so far:

From Lexus sit,

Base $ 34,470
    Delivery $ 875
    Options $ 3390 Total MSRP $ 38,735
    The option is called premium plus package.

My questions are:
    1. If the price above is MSRP, then 88% of that is about $ 34,100 that we should aim for, correct?

2. Pebble Beach Edition is about $ 7350 but in autos.msn.com it showed this option cost around $2970, anyone knows why such a huge difference?

3. Is the fuel has to be 91?

We do appreciate the help, suggestion and the recommendation that you may provide…

p.s. the above message has been also posted on other board.
    Hi Helenew,

I apologize for the delay. Yes, I have gotten the car in NJ. The price of the car is 36.5k and with tax and fee it was around 39k more or less. Please note that the tax was based on CT and I'm not sure how much difference it would be for NJ. You can try asking for online quotes and then negotiate with the individual dealers.
  • aja1122aja1122 Member Posts: 1
    i am looking for a 2009 lexus es350....either base or with navigation. my best deal so far is from ray catena in long branch. they are offering the base at $33,600 and the navigation at $36495. on both they are offering 2.9% to finance. can i do better in nj?
    Bought ES350 premium plus + nav + wood leather steering + xm + 17" full size spare for 35,500 + TTL in SF Bay area.

Smokey granite mica with black interior.

Awesome car and awesome service at Putnam in redwood city. Can't be happier....highly recommended.
    I bought 2009 ES350 with Prem plus + Nav + Heated & vent seats, Power rear Sunshade, HID lamp, Full size spare, back up camera, Intuitive parking, All weather mat, wood and leather trim streeng wheel, wheel locks, bluetooth, Smoky granite mica w/black leather, rain sencing inter. wipers in Chicago, IL,

$37000 plus tax,plate, itle, doc MSRP $41754