Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Lexus ES 350 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• suraja12suraja12 Member Posts: 8
    areddy1

what was the MSRP for this vehicle
  • goldbalgoldbal Member Posts: 10
    I recently got a price quote of $35,500 for 2010 ES350 with Full Size Spare Tire with 17-inch Alloy Wheel
    Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
    High Intensity Discharge Headlamps
    Dual-swivel Adaptive Front Lighting System
    Wood & Leather Steering Wheel & Shift Knob
    Preferred Accessory Package
    from Ray Catena, NJ.

Has anyone got a better quote from tri state area for the car with similar configuration? Do folks know what is the costco auto buying quote for this car?
  • pgwodepgwode Member Posts: 1
    Hi,

Thanks for your post. I am looking to buy an ES 350 as well.

How did you arrive at $44,094 MSRP? I arrive at $42,205 (34,800 base + 875 delivery + 3565 for ultraluxury + 4,065 for Mark Levinson/Navigation. Please see http://www.lexusgwinnett.com/NewModelsPageDetails?model=es&section=pricingoption- s&trim=es350.

Thanks in advance.
    from what i remember, do not have the papers with me
    base 34800
    delivery 875
    navi 4065
    ultra 3535
    park assist 500
    sun shade 210
    all weather mats 109
    total 44094
  • lexus_nelexus_ne Member Posts: 5
    Today I spoke with a service dept of Toyota. They told me they can do all regular maintenance work for LEXUS es350, including 15K, 30K, and etc. Further, the service cost is about 50% of the cost Lexus dealers typically charge.

The only drawback is that Toyota dealers do not have access to the LEXUS' service network, so they are unable to enter performed service information into Lexus service database. But Toyota dealership told me that they archive all service information for many years, and will provide paper copies upon request.

Since the saving is significant, and Toyota and Lexus belong to the same company, I will use Toyota service for my Lexus ES350's regular maintenance.
  • sunnysunsetsunnysunset Member Posts: 9
    I need help in how to get the dealer rock bottom price from the internet, I am from houston, tx.
    I am looking for ES350, do I write to the diff dealers or call them ??
    am looking for a car w/o nav or fancy upgrades.
  • jano2jano2 Member Posts: 141
    When I bought my 2007 Lexus I did it over the internet. Go to the dealerships web sighst. You should do your homework first and know what you are talking about. You should know what they paid for the car. Also know what the dealership paid for any extras on the car. I think this web sight or maybe Consumer Report said you should offer a certain percentage above that price, but I don't remember what it was. Remember in Houston, I could be mistaken, two dealerships may be owned by the same person. I think the same is true with Park Place Lexus in Plano and the dealership in Dallas, but cannot remember the Dallas dealership name. There are also dealerships in San Antonio and Austin. Get quotes from all of them - for a few thousand dollars you can afford to drive a few miles to pick up your car.
    Good luck!
  • acurazyacurazy Member Posts: 3
    can you tell me what dealership and what part of the country you are in. I can't find an UL pkgs anywhere on the West coast.
    i got it from woodfield lexus in illinois
  • jreynajreyna Member Posts: 15
    did this vehicle come with Mark Levingson upgraded stereo . the actual msrp would be helpful .
    I am also looking for same car..I am in Texas...did you buy the care or did anyone quote a better price ???
    I am willing to buy one from any dealer in any state ....
    my research tell me the best price should be about $34750...anyone else has any input ??
  • lexlease1lexlease1 Member Posts: 7
    Suraja12,

I'm going to try and work out a deal with Woodfield Lexus this week. Do you remember who your Salesperson was?

Thanks.
    give me your email address and i will send you his name and email
  • lexlease1lexlease1 Member Posts: 7
    Please send it to bwheeler7250@hotmail.com

Thanks
    I am in Houston also, looking to buy similar 2010 ES350.
    seems like a good price.
    where did you buy your car and how did you negotiate the price ??
    Last w/e I went to sterling mccall lexus but they did not want to come down on price, they did not have many cars either.
  • nfjnrnfjnr Member Posts: 25
    My 2009 Es 350 had a MSRP of 37,920. The same exact 2010 ES 350 has a MSRP of 37,060.Leather, bluetooth and rear side airbags are standard. The leather this year is not perforated.
  • jreynajreyna Member Posts: 15
    In December, I will be strongly be looking to replace my 2004 ES with 2010 model. Can anyone tell me if 2010 version when you get Navig option, the Mark Levison is also part of Option. Previously 2009 you had to go UL option to get levison stereo.
  • jals8jals8 Member Posts: 2
    I just got quoted $38,000 +TTL for a 2010 ES 350. Do you think that's a good price?

If i lease it for 48 months and 15K miles they quoted me $600

The residual is 20,936.
    I have paused my search for now until December to Remember Lexus annual sale event since I hope there will be some manufacturer incentives. I was told by a several dealers that the event would start in mid November.
  • pontiff76pontiff76 Member Posts: 10
    Is that the basic model without NAVI?
    The model w/o Nav...should be about 35000 however right now they are bringing in very few cars on the lot after the slump and clunker prog so they are trying to sell at MSRP or discount only $1000....I wud wait for 1-2 months when cars do not sell because of bad economy, then they wud discount more. I am in no rush....
  • jals8jals8 Member Posts: 2
    It's with NAV and the intuitive park assist rear sunshade..and so on
    Are you kidding? They are willing to sell the one with navi for only 35K? No way. The MSRP is 41,126.
    The car with NAV and other option has list of 41k, if they offer it at 38 k + ttl, without other high dealer charges it is a gud price...tell me where u got this quote and maybe I can also buy one from ther...you can keep the referal fee....
    Pleez tell me who is offering this price, maybe I can come there....

right now they dont have many cars on the lots due to manufacture cutback, so dealers are not willing to cut back on price, but soon they will
    So if the dealer offer 38 k for a car with Navi is a great price? Are you in Texas?
    Which dealership do you get the quote from? If they offer that low, I want to buy the car from them.
    I also got a quote for a NAVI car for 38k +TTL with tint. If you think this is a very good price, give me your email, and I can send you the sales name and the dealership name.
  • azuluazulu Member Posts: 20
    I do not need NAV or the ultra luxury package. The dealer is offering #33,888 +TTL for a final OTD price of $37,680. Admittedly it is a 2009, but with the low APR financing available (0.9%) - is this a good price?

AZulu
    $37680 is not a bad price...but I wud go for a 2010 at that price..
    I am in Texas, my email is : forajit2@yahoo send me the dealer name...pleezzzz
    also, let me know if you got a quote w/o navi ...
    the quote I got is from Sterling Mccall and it is car with NAVI.
  • ravitravit Member Posts: 1
    Suraja12, Can you please send me the salesperson's name at Woodfield Lexus - my mail id is: ravit@carspace.com - Thanks
    Does anyone know what to expect from 2010 Lexus December to remember? Any serious incentives toward buying ES350?
    Talked to a couple dealers and form what I understand it is typically no different from the current low APR (for 2009 models) and the choice is limited as well.

Take it for what its worth.

Azulu
    Another dealer is offerring the 2010 ES 350 (without NAV) for a total OTD price of 37980. Factoring in the cost of financing on the 2010 (at market rates [~6%) vs LFS rates ~2.9% for 60 months or 0.9% for 36 months) the 2010 would cots about 2.5 to 3 K more over 60 months.

I think that this is good deal.

Any feedback?

AZulu
    Seems like Lexus is sending out mostly cars with NAV, since they make more money on the options.
    At this point I am ready to buy either way, seems like In houston our friend was quote 38K for a car with NAV....will buy that if the dealer gives me that price...
    any other dealer offering less than that ??
    Where is the dealer offering 37980 for OTD w/o NAV ?? do they have in stock ?? since most dealers do not have such a car..
    SF Bay Area. Same dealer also offered a 2010 ES 350 (with Navigation) at invoice (36K) with rear sunshades.
  • djkimdjkim Member Posts: 7
    Please let me know the name and info of dealers. Thanks.
    ravit

tried to send you email from my yahoo account, but it bounced back saying you accept only from carspace.com
    send email at bobbanda92@yahoo.com
  • albert72albert72 Member Posts: 200
    Car Man,

We have our short list of vehicles including the ES 350. Can you and / or others comment on what the MF and residual is for a 3 yr 36mo lease? I believe the most recent programs expired on 11-2-09.

The model we are looking at is the basic unit that has a price of $35,675.00 including destination charges.

How likely it is to find one like this or would I have to custom order? I had heard new car inventory is low at Lexus - any truth to that as well or is it a ploy to keep prices high?

Thank you,
    send email to bobbanda92@yahoo.com
    Another dealer is offering a new 2010 ES350 (HH, PS,wood trim and some PIO) at $33000. Taxes and title would be extra.

Is this a good deal?

AZ
  • koppsuzkoppsuz Member Posts: 13
    That sounds like a great price. What state?
    California. East Bay.
    do you live in Houston,TX? please provide your email address.
  • dpixleydpixley Member Posts: 1
    Getting ready to buy a 350 with heated and vented seats and power rear sunshade. Edmunds says the TMV is $36176. Can I get a better price? I have not asked the dealers for a quote yet. I would not mind flying to pick up a car in US if the savings made it worth my while. Thanks for any advice.
  • djkimdjkim Member Posts: 7
    Thanks.
    djkim2453@gmail.com
  • graffixxgraffixx Member Posts: 41
    We just bought the 2010 ES350 (ext - starfire pear / int - gray):
    + nav
    + backup camera
    + intuitive parking assist
    + full size spare tire
    + heated + ventilated front seats
    + wood and leather-trimmed steering wheel and shift knob
    + power rear sunshade
    + carpet cargo mat
    + cargo net
    + wheel locks
    = $39,200 OTD with 2.9% finance (36 or 60 mos) thru Lexus finance program. The 2.9% finance prog runs from Nov, 2009 thru Jan 14, 2010.

This was at Lexus of Glendale in Southern Cal.

What do you guys think?
  • carbuyer_2009carbuyer_2009 Member Posts: 8
    Hello graffixx, does this 2010 ES350 have HID headlights?