Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Lexus ES 350 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• jakefljakefl Member Posts: 21
    MSRP is $41215 on that model. It seems like fully loaded. Back spoiler included as well. Going to the dealer tomorrow. Other dealers acknowledged it was a really good price on it. Will let you know how it went.
  • sooznaplessooznaples Member Posts: 13
    Hello, I am looking for the exact car and deal, please tell me where you purchased this car and who your salesperson is, I also live in S Florida. Thanks, Susan
    edited August 2010
    The deal is done, car in the garage :-) 35550 plus 699 fee fully loaded -JMLexus in Coral Springs, ask for Internet Dep. Chris Farrel. Really nice fellow. Not sure if I can give exact name of the person I dealt with on this forum...
  • adicksonadickson Member Posts: 1
    Hello Jake, Your price of $35,550.00 plus $699.00 fee would be around $39,000.00 out the door with taxes?
    Is that correct?
    Many Thanks,
    Amy
    Hey Amy, with Gap insurance (495), new registration, FL tax the total came exactly to: $39747 out the door, My base price was 35525, but had tint added last minute for $200 so 35725 + 139 gov stamps, 437 new License Fee, 495 gap insurance. They included 2 some kind of certificates $500 each to give me $1000 discount ( they said they had to add it to get my price to the level I wanted, I did not investigate what is was, maybe passed buyer which I was not, lol). So if you decline gap insurance you should be at 39300 more or less out the door.
    Finance with no issues at 1.9% / 60 mo Lexus has until September 7th.
    $694/mo payment for 5 years. Silver metalic / black interior. Hope it helped you :-)
  • yoleeyolee Member Posts: 4
    Thanks all.... Closed my deal...

$36.2K on an MSRP of $42.1.. ES350 + Nav option (pkg b) + ZZ pkg
    includes 875 - DNH

overall cost + with taxes + regn --> $39.3

cheers, Yo..
  • pbundypbundy Member Posts: 5
    I think I'm ready to buy - but - not sure I am getting offered the best deal. Sticker is $37K and change; their "best price" is $34,500. I am NOT getting navigation.... Is this decent, or ...? Thanks!
  • lexhoulexhou Member Posts: 81
    nah, you can do better. Even though you aren't getting a lot of options you should be able to at least get in the 9 % disc range from msrp minimum. Inv is right around 9.5% from msrp but they still have many ways to make profit off veh even selling below inv...holdback 2-3 %, other lexus incentives, time on lot. Bottomline I would look to get 9-10 % from MSRP AND should be good deal for both sides...be firm and do your homework. go to edmunds and other sites for info.

good luck.
    lexhou - thanks for the advice!
    welcome. I purchase mine in March-es350 2010 w/ nav and many options. MSRP was @ 41,510 and was able to get disc to 10.2 % disc but keeping in mind the options are marked up way more than base veh ( usually 20 % mark up ). Still I've seen some recent post where buyers are getting 11% range....not sure what interest rate they are offering..mine was @ 2.9..chose 36 mos to keep interest down. Last if you dont mine paying 14.00 one time fee you can get very detailed report from Consumer Reports on exact cost of vehicle and waht dealer pd. you can do online and they will email you report. Good Luck !
    pbundy -- u can certainly squeeze in another 500 odd easily..

i got mine one with nav option @36.2K.
    35525 plus 599 Dealer Fee with navigation, cargo net, floor mats etc. Paid 3 weeks ago. Send email to this dealer to get to Internet Department. I found they are not paid commissions only salary plus bonus if they sell more cars, DO NOT deal with floor sales person or you will OVERPAY.
    Hi friends,

Just wanted to let you know, that my lexus dealership sent a discount certificante from 'Kramer Portraits'. They say that its worth $2000. As it is free i will take it. Doesnt seem any catch reading the fine print as well.

If anyone got a similar certificate please let me know.

thanks, Yo lee.
  • himahima Member Posts: 1
    Great deal. I am ready to negotiate but I have now idea where or how start the negotiation process. any tips are welcome
  • publichelperpublichelper Member Posts: 3
    edited September 2010
    I am talking to two Lexus dealers in NJ. Both say there is a discount available for sale by 9/30.

Does anyone know about any expiring offers? I do want to buy a car but don't want to rush into it if the discount is still available next month
    edited September 2010
    I am picking up my new ES350 today in suburban Minneapolis. While I am not getting as much off as some who have purchased here, my dealership explained that they are not getting any promotions from Toyota, and thus they can only cut so much. Still - I checked with Costco Automotive program, which has pretty steep cuts, in Chicago - and they were only a few hundred less than here. Not worth my time to fly down, drive back, etc.

The dealer did cut slightly from his original "lowest we can go" price - and is tossing in winter floor mats. I think I am getting it now for $34,400 - with the mats and a decent price for my trade-in. Now - if only it hadn't taken me forever to decide what color! (I'm going with silver :) )
    Oh! And my dealer also said that he might not be able to offer the same deal in October - so - I decided to bite the bullet.
  • gursgurs Member Posts: 23
    I am new to this and have to say that I am glad that i found it. It is so informative. I wanted to ask something and was wondering if someone could help me. I am planning to buy a CPO es350. I found one online and it is a 2009 model with 10,000 miles on it with the nav package. It is priced at 34000. I was wondering where should i begin my negotiations and also how much do you guys think i should be paying for this car ???
  • sooznaplessooznaples Member Posts: 13
    You can get a 2010 ES350 W/ Navigation at JM Lexus the largest Lexus dealer in the world in Margate Florida for less than what you are looking at. :)
    its just that i am in chicago and i dont think i can drive it all the way from florida.
  • cartman13cartman13 Member Posts: 58
    edited October 2010
    Not sure if midwest has it going right now, but out west dealers have a $1k incentive cash to unload the ES350's from lexus.

At the very least you should be able to get invoice pricing w/o breaking a sweat. expires tomorrow 10/05. Incentives expire tomorrow. Not to say that new ones wont' pop up, but you never know i guess.
  • allawallaw Member Posts: 15
    Having your car shipped to chicago is only a few hundred bucks considering that you are getting a new car instead of a CPO.
  • bytesandbitsbytesandbits Member Posts: 9
    Looking to pickup a new ES350. MSRP - $41414, dealer is offering it for $34671 plus tax and tags. There is a $3K cash rebate from Lexus effective today. Don't have much details on how long the offering is for but read it on - http://www.clublexus.com/forums/car-chat/529137-lexus-u-s-dealer-meeting-notes-w- sj.html

Waiting on the dealer to confirm the financing rate. The 1.9% expired yesterday.
    will the rebate apply to 2011 es models too ???
    No rebates on the 2011 models as yet but the 2011 models will get the 1.9% financing. I wasn't able to get the 1.9% on the 2010 model but brought my own financing of 2.99% from Pentagon Federal Credit Union and the dealer matched it.
    thnx....so i guess i shd be able to get 10% discount from MSRP for 2010 ES model or do u think i should try for even more. Its my first time buying a car and i really have no clue how all this works.
  • charlieliucharlieliu Member Posts: 80
    I'd like to buy a new 2010 ES350 (trading in my 08 ES350) with the options UL and FS. What price do people get for a similar configuration?
    thnx....so i guess i shd be able to get 10% discount from MSRP for 2010 ES model or do u think i should try for even more. Its my first time buying a car and i really have no clue how all this works.

8.5% - 9% off the MSRP will land you at close to the Dealer Invoice price. Add a couple of hundred to go over Invoice and then subtract the $3K rebate to get to the final price, plus tax and tags.
    I just used Edmund's new car pricing tool to try to get the TMV for the car I want. And it gives a TMV that $2500 lower than dealer's invoice price. If you add in the $3000 rebate from Toyota, that'll be $5500 lower than the dealer invoice. So I'd get the TMV from Edmund's website and try to get a dealer to agree on that price starting with offering a price lower than the TMV minus rebate.
  • jafrancesjafrances Member Posts: 6
    Just bought a 2010 ES with an MSRP of $41,215 for $35,000 +tax and tags - had a fun bidding war with two local dealers. Financing at 3.99 for 60 mos. This is the same car that was offered to me at $37k two days ago before the new $3k rebate incentive. Couldn't get it any lower.
  • vt2010vt2010 Member Posts: 13
    Just bought a new 2010 ES350 Base model, sticker $37,435 for $30,100 (Total 33.3K out of the door). (Dealer at Los Angeles, CA.) When delivery, I noticed that the dealer name on MSRP windows sticker is from Arizona. Is it made any different on the car?
    Thanks
    edited October 2010
    Any options, HL, HH, WU, HN, FS, etc?
    Hey guys...

just wanted to ask you guys if I am getting a good deal on a 2010 ES 350...the dealer is asking 36000...its a model with navigation and all the accesories which usually come with it...i am just curious if I am getting the best deal....I am in chicago....
    MSRP $35,175 + option Heated Seat, Full size spare tire, etc, fee. Total $ 37, 435.

19.8% off MSRP.
    My opinion: Depends on invoice or percentage discount off MSRP.
    Dealers have cash back $3000 to move 2010 model, expired 11/1/10
    May I ask what is the MSRP sticker price?
    edited October 2010
    MSRP was 41,640 i think . what do u think abt the deal ???

thanks for your help
    If you want to buy 2010 model, it is the best time to buy and remember supply is limited so you might not get the color and/or option you want. 2011 model no problem on supply but cost more (lowest I found is $37K with min option.)

Both models are identical except fuel (2010 premium, 2011 regular) but i found on "Manual page 490: Unleaded gas " (Did not say: require or recommend)

Price might be lower during weekday.

Below is a good deal from earlier post:

#2539 of 2552
    Buying a new ES350 - $3K rebate from Lexus by bytesandbits
    Oct 06, 2010 (10:40 am)
    Save | Reply

Looking to pickup a new ES350. MSRP - $41414, dealer is offering it for $34671 plus tax and tags. There is a $3K cash rebate from Lexus effective today. Don't have much details on how long the offering is for but read it on - http://www.clublexus.com/forums/car-chat/529137-lexus-u-s-dealer-meeting-notes-w- - sj.html
    thanks a lot ...i appreciate your feedback
    You are welcome.
    I just bought a new ES 350 that why I want to share info..
    I do not have any connection with any car dealers.
    I hope the new buyer will get similar or better deal.
    I wish you will get the deal you want
    gurs.. i wouldnt hesitate on deal. Excellent disc on msrp level. I purchased es350 -2010 in March and the best was able to do --10.2 % discount including 2.9 % interest @ 36 mos. As mentioned already supply is limited dontb lose out for couple hundred dollars....they are offering you a very good deal. Go buy the car...you wont be dissapointed .
    hi guys...firstly ,thank you all for your input.....i dont think i wud have made a good deal without the advice and opinions of you ppl....i just got my es 350 back from the dealer today...MSRP of 42000...got it for 35 + tax and tags...otd was 39.....tax is 9.75 in chicago..it was a killer..i am very impressed and happy with the car...hope to enjoy it for a long time...thnx guys..
  • kstatefankstatefan Member Posts: 7
    Hey everyone, I've been following the posts here for months and finally purchased today. I picked up a 2010 ES 350, MRSP $41,215 with NV, HL,HH, PA, WU, FS, and Z1. Black with Parchment.

I showed them the Edmunds TMV and asked them to match it. They did. It was $34,575 +Tax and Reg.

It's a great time to buy. We had no trouble betting the exact car we wanted. Maybe the northeast is overstocked, we are in upstate NY. The dealer is bringing the car in from another dealership later this week. We wanted to put the entire cost on a credit card that gives us 2% but they put a cap of $2000 on that. I guess it makes sense from their point of view.

Thanks for all the helpful posts!
  • wmkimwmkim Member Posts: 3
    Great deals... I picked up my 2010 ES 350 Cerulean Blue... UL Pkg, ML/Nav, Park Assist...for right at 10% off MSRP; probably should've negotiated more, but was eager to get out of my lease on my prev car (had 2-mths left w/ major $$$ for maint coming up)...so I figure it's a wash.

Wasn't the first color choice...but the Ultra-Luxury pkg added some uniqueness to the car...loving the Mark Levnison audio/USB iPod connection and great ride of the car. And a big gas mileage improvement (20+ mpg consistently) versus my gas guzzling V8 (b/w 12 - 14 mpg).
  • doudou1doudou1 Member Posts: 1
    One local dealer offer me this
    2010 Lexus ES350 with Navigation (NV), other options include: PA, HH, WU, FS, HN.
    MSRP $40610

dealer offer $37200 OTD, the tax rate here is about 9%
    It looks like the price is about $34000 + tax + TTL

I don't think there is 1.9% APR available.

Is this a good deal overall?
  • heart5heart5 Member Posts: 4
    If someone could tell me if this is a great deal I would appreciate it.
    2010 Lexus ES350 w/o Nav, preferred package,FS,HH,WU
    MSRP 37,435 OTD $35,200 I was told this includes the $3,000 incentive
    I am in AZ and tax is 9.1% and tags and license about $520
    Thank you so much!
  • tmkl1tmkl1 Member Posts: 10
    edited October 2010
    Purchased 2010 non-nav es-350 at Lexus of Watertown, MA on 10/11. Sticker for the package 1 configuration was $38,250. With the 3k support the first e-mail quote was spot on at $30,511. To that I qualified for the $750 military rebate so the price paid before tax and the $369 doc fee was $29,761. Smokin deal, how could I refuse!.
    What exactly do you mean by package 1 configuration?
    I think you have a good deal. If you take your total of $35,200 and subtract the fees and then the taxes you are at $31,524. This is within a hundred $ of the Edmunds.com price. If you use Edmunds to get the TMV with your options and then add in $210 for the car mats then it comes to $31,438. I know that many will tell you that you can do better than the Edmunds price and you probably can but this is a good benchmark. If I were you I would print out the Edmunds worksheet and ask them to match it. All in all you have a good deal though.
    I got a call this afternoon from another Lexus dealer and they said they had one with a spoiler and window tint,HH,FS,WU,Z1 for OTD $35050. I went and test drove it. I told them I wanted to think about it tonight. I think I will shot for OTD $34925 w/mats. I didn't realize that mats were not part of the prem pack. I appreciate the input. I will let you know how it goes. Wish me luck! :)
    I am pretty sure the Z1 option includes the mats. So the second car already has them in the price. Good luck.