Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Lexus ES 350 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• 06graylimited06graylimited Member Posts: 29
    Any advice about a dealer in Midwest willing to give larger discounts. Local dealer acts like they are giving away the store to take $1,500 off. Seems not enough to motivate me to buy. Any advice for the Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska or Oklahoma area would be welcome.
  • gchen60053gchen60053 Member Posts: 1
    Can someone tell me where I can find cheap used part for above? i actually only need the mirror section, the rest assembly is working, but mirror broken

Thanks in advance
  • toby51toby51 Member Posts: 4
    I want to lease ES 350 Luxury package with blind spot monitor. I will pay taxes up front and want a 36 month lease with 10,000 miles/yr...
    How low can I get that? I know I can get $445 but I want much lower...Do you think I can get $415?
    I have a Lexus now whose lease is expiring
  • ged3584ged3584 Member Posts: 27
    I am in the similar situation.
    Does your es350 with luxury pkg have nav?

I am getting quotes of $5k off MSRP in CA. It was for purchasing.
    Leasing is in another thread.
  • gcguygcguy Member Posts: 2
    ged3584,

Which dealer in CA? I want to get same deal here in North CA.

Thanks
    Putnam Lexus.
  • gcguygcguy Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2013
    ged3584,

Thanks for the update. Putnam did not give any good deal.
    I'll get 300h MSRP46162 for 42600 tomorrow at Steven Creek tomorrow. Maybe ask for some free stuff like 5k/10k service or all weather mat?
    The price is better than what I get for es300h.
    Hi gcguy,

Please share your deal if you buy es300h, or es350 this weekend.

Thanks
  • asian510asian510 Member Posts: 1
    Who is your sales representative at Stevens Creek? I am trying to get the same car and was wondering if your $42,600 was an out the door price?!

Thanks!
  • juniebugcajuniebugca Member Posts: 4
    Just purchased ES300H for $1800 below invoice at Stevens Creek Lexus in NorCal today. My sales guys is Mo. We paid $40,900 (including destination charge) including navigatiion, blind spot, heated seat, parking assist, and premium package.
    Thanks for sharing

What was the MSRP?
  • brittneybrittney Member Posts: 2
    Hi, I was wondering can I get the dealers name in FL? The ones I am working with in New Orleans are no help what so ever. They were only willing to take $500 off. No Thank You!
  • ilexusbuyerilexusbuyer Member Posts: 15
    I am thinking of getting the ES350 (not the hybrid) with the luxury package and navigation. I am in norcal. What would be a good price? I am thinking $1500 - $2000 below invoice. Is that possible? Maybe go on the last day of the month?
    I got an offer almost $5k off MSRP at the end of march in SF Bayarea for the car with luxury and nav.

Unfortunately, I was on a trip out of the country and could not make back here for the deal.

I would try again at the end of May.
    $5K off MSRP would be close to $1500 - $2000 of invoice. So that sounds good. I am going to try the same end of April/May. Do you think the fleet (internet division) would give the same offer without having to wait till end of month?
    You will have to shop around, the offer I got was from Internet manager of the dealership.
  • thinhthinh Member Posts: 1
    THe lexus of cherry hill is offering me :

2013 ES 350
    Options: Blind spot moniter, 8 speaker audio, HID headlamps, Power rear sunshade, Luxury package, Park assist, Rain sensing wipers, wood leather steering wheel, Heated steeing wheel, Rear lip spoiler, & prerred accessory package.
    Color Starfire pearl with tan leather
    MSRP $42,026.00

Our Internet Price is: $43,789.00 all taxes and fees included*

Is that a good deal ? I haven't sent email back to the dealer yet . I think I may ask for $39,000 (Out the door) . ANy ideas ????
  • johngf1johngf1 Member Posts: 37
    What is your price before taxes i.e. price off list. 9.6% off list sounds like a good price for me. Don't know what invoice is buy prices should be better with the yen sinking!
    Did did you buy yet? I am thinking of getting the same, except with the extra HDD Navigation. So mine would come out about 2K more than you. So far getting quotes of about 43K - 44K OTD (that is about $1.5K less than invoice, $4.5K less than MSRP)

I was thinking 41K. Think that is doable?
  • bon5bon5 Member Posts: 1
    I am coming off of lease and went to Lexus dealer. I wasn't impressed with his deal. I want tne car loaded-does anyone have numbers I can look at for a 3 year lease?
  • Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
    We need your input to improve our Forums!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/EdmundsForums
  • bandulabandula Member Posts: 3
    I recently had an offer on a Lexus 300h 2013 MSRP $46162 for $41500 plus TTL iin SoCal (close to LA). Is that a good price? It has Luxury package, Navigation, HID, Blind spot monitor, Park assist, Rain sensing wipers, Floor mat, Cargo net and Wheel Lock.
    edited May 2013
    This is a great price.

I would take the deal. I am getting around $43k in sf Bay Area. That's why I still haven't pull the trigger.
    If you do get the deal, please share the name of dealer.

Thanks.
  • sjeedsjeed Member Posts: 120
    I have been on the sidelines looking at the ES300h. Checked on it back when it first came out and even though I have a very good contact with a local (SF Bay Area) dealer, could only get about $1,000-$1,500 off of MSRP then. My sense is that the price you are getting is excellent. I, too, would like to know the dealer, as I may move forward at that price. Thank you!
  • tufts0207tufts0207 Member Posts: 12
    Got a quote for an ES350 - 17" 10-spoke alloy wheels, Luxury package, navigation, HID, Blind spot monitor, rain sensing wipers, wood trim, park assist, wheel locks, side molding/rear spoiler, rear sunshade, trunk mats. $40,608 - Out the door price $42,450 - TrueCar MSRP $44,426 for this config. About 9.14% off MSRP. Should I bite?
  • bandulabandula Member Posts: 3
    Thank you. I bought ES300h for the price mentioned in my previous post from DCH in Oxnard.
    Just bought ES350 in norcal. With Luxury package and Navigation, plus blind spot monitor, 18' wheels, HID lamps, power rear sunshade, parking assist, rain sensing wipers, wood and leather steering wheel, mats. MSRP $44,668. Invoice $41,600. I paid $38K (including the $1K off certificate someone gave me). OTD 42K.
  • lexuslover9lexuslover9 Member Posts: 1
    That's a great price. Which dealer you got it from in Norcal?
  • rman66rman66 Member Posts: 21
    How can we get that $1000 certificate, I wonder. It would be nice would pay for a portion of the $##@ taxes.

The best I could get so far was $1500 under invoice from a dealer in N. Cal. I live in Seattle area.
  • gmanusmcgmanusmc Member Posts: 699
    Did you ever get an answer to your question? I am skeptical that he got this price - unless it was a demo or something - this price is 3500 back of invoice. He posted on another board and in a private message was not sure of the Dealer's name - you would think one would remember the Dealer's name when you make a $40k purchase.
    2016 ES350 Lux/Atomic Silver
    2017 Accord Sport CVT Mod Steel Metallic
  • bellevue3bellevue3 Member Posts: 4
    Hi, i am in Seattle and I am buying a Lexue ES 350 too. Did you pull the trigger and if yes, where did you buy and how much did you pay vs invoice?
  • bellevue3bellevue3 Member Posts: 4
    Hi, I am buying a Lexus ES 350 in Seattle area. It is basic model with premium package. MSRP $40,662 (including destination charge). What is a reasonable OTD price (assuming 9.5% tax)? Any other tips of buying (i.e. I got a very aggressive offer from another state $1500 below invoice)
  • john627john627 Member Posts: 3
    Gurus - I need some help here. Planning to upgrade from Toyota/Honda to a Lexus for the first time. I am looking for 2013 ES 350 with Luxury Package. Could someone please let me know what would be the best price I should ask the dealer for ?

Thanks for your response in advance.
    Where are you located? The best deals seem to be in CA because of the many dealers creating keen competition. Getting 1500-2000 or better beow invoice is common here. If you have multiple dealers near you or are willing to travel, I recommend soliciting email quotes from the Internet sales departments and work exclusively with these departments in your negotiations - this will reveal which dealers offer the best deals and will get you a great price.

Bill G
  • wing1234wing1234 Member Posts: 6
    Guys.. I got offered $41500 OTD lexus es 350 premium package in Bay Area ca.
    Is that's a good deal ? Please help
    What is the total msrp on the vehicle?
    Thank u for the reply Gmanusmc . The msrp $40512 come with premium package,parking assist,back up camera and heated front seats. Otd $41500 is this a good deal or I should ask for a lower price? Please help,thank you
    A good price on an ES350 in CA these days is 1500+ below invoice or 10-12% off msrp. You should be able to get that car for around 40-40.5k out the door. Try emailing as many Internet managers as you can in your buying area, and negotiate only with the Internet departments - that way you will get a great deal. Good luck.

Bill G
    Thanks, are there any rebates or any incentives discount on the es 350 ? I'm thinking purchase the car sometime in September 2013 .
    Wing - Incentives that run thru 9/3 are 1.9% for 60 months. If leasing, there is $500 lease cash and complimentary first lease payment. Instead of waiting until Sep, you might be able to land a great deal the last few days of this month. The 2014s are due in and the 2013 inventory will start to dwindle along with your color/equipment choices.

Bill
  • tenor_miketenor_mike Member Posts: 6
    Has anyone had a recent purchase of a 2013 ES350 in the Northeast that can give me an idea of how much of a discount off of MSRP is being offered? I have been getting quotes in the area of 6% below MSRP on cars that are loaded with overpriced options..... at a time when the2013 will soon be replaced with the new 2014. It hardly seems worth buying a 2013 with all these options at almost sticker. Also, any idea when the 2014 ES350 will be available ? Thanks..... and thanks to all who have provided such helpful info on this board
  • yourhongyourhong Member Posts: 2
    In NJ, 8% off MSRP or more possible. I got mine last week. If you are in NJ I can refer you to the dealer, which offers referral fees.
    Sales said 2014 could be another two months, I did not find any information on the web.
  • tenor_miketenor_mike Member Posts: 6
    Thanks for the response.... I did in fact get a sell price this week .... in NJ.... that was 11% below MSRP.... I ended up getting the car and did it with a 36 month/12kmi lease.
  • grigolgrigol Member Posts: 17
    Now the same question to you.
    If you can, please provide the dealer location/person or at least give a hint to locate an area of NJ.
    Thanks
  • yourhongyourhong Member Posts: 2
    Look for Evan of Lexus of Monmouth.
  • lpnclpnc Member Posts: 9
    Has anyone had a recent purchase of a 2013 ES 300h in the Maryand, Virginia areas that can give me an idea of how much of a discount off of MSRP is being offered? Thanks.
  • is300r6is300r6 Member Posts: 1
    Hi everyone,

Does anyone know the estimated discount off MSRP or Invoice for a 2013 ES 350 in the MD/DC/VA area?

Thanks in advance!
  • pazzo1pazzo1 Member Posts: 17
    After using edmunds forums for info on my purchase, want to possible help someone else. Here is the deal reached after asking 4 dealers:

Dealer taking my 2010 es350 early (lease up Aug 2014).

2013 es350. 36 mth/12k
    MSRP. 44063
    invoice. cannot locate however 41k ish
    Sale price. 39277
    $ factor. .00060
    Residual. 58 percent
    474.99/ mth.
    only 1st months payment due at signing
    no other $ paid

While I understand that inputting these numbers on lease calculater do not come to $474.99. This is the deal. The dealers play with the numbers to make the deal and there was equity in my turnback. Hope this helps.
  • killersmile123killersmile123 Member Posts: 2
    Bought mine at pohanka lexus in va
    MSRP $44063
    I Paid OTD price of $41200 w 1.9% financing thru them. Hope this helps and try to get better deal than I had.