Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Lexus ES 350 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• thetubthetub Member Posts: 2
    Looking for what anyone may have paid for a UL??
  • mbm07mbm07 Member Posts: 9
    I finally bought ES350 today with the following options from Sheehy Lexus of Annapolis. MSRP was $41,612. I paid $36,894 + TTL, which I think is a good deal.

Premium Plus Package with Additional Options
    - Premium Plus Package
    - Lexus voice-activated DVD Navigation System
    - High-Intensity Discharge (HID) headlamps and Dual-swivel Adaptive Front Lighting System (AFS)
    - Intuitive Parking Assist
    - Wood- and leather-trimmed steering wheel and shift knob
    - Full-size spare tire with 17-in alloy wheel
    - Rear seat side airbags
    - Preferred Accessory Package (includes Cargo net, Trunk mat and Wheel locks)

M
  • carrelman2carrelman2 Member Posts: 80
    Type in Prestige Lexus and 4 titles will come up. Click on about the 3rd one down and then click on new cars and inventory will come on.Now fill in model you are looking for. Best price around. Nice people to do business with. Good Luck
  • ylin1900ylin1900 Member Posts: 4
    Where did buy your car? I guess it is Lexus Concord. If you are interested to buy Lexus from Lexus Concord, contact with Debbi Pulliam, Internet Sales Director, or Jeff Lao. It is a nice experience to negotiate with them. No hassle. I only took about 10 minutes to settle down the same package. They will listen your information obtained the internet. Other dealers do not.
  • creamy4lifecreamy4life Member Posts: 7
    Got my ES350 for 32.5k + Tax and Tag etc came out to 35.6k Pretty much the most basic you can get plus the premium package and a few other extras like the full sized spare and the mats, cargo net, woodtrim wheel and shiftnob.
    I regret not paying more for the nav + rear sunshade+ pana sunroof. Guess I'll use that extra cash for some visualogic headrest monitors, dvd players and some other gadgets.
  • jhmwenjhmwen Member Posts: 7
    Reply to ylin1900 question: I bought it from Lexus Steven Creek in San jose.
  • m_longm_long Member Posts: 6
    Hi,

$1000 below invoice is fantastic. I'm looking for the same config minus the navigation. This is going to be a daily commute car and we don't do road trips much.

Question: How do I go about contacting the sales person via email?

Thanks
    ML
    Reply to ML:
    There are so many places online you can start. I will start with carsdirect.com. Choose the model you want, look at the price offered by carsdirect.com just for fun. Then you can click "get a free dealer quote". You will get many responses from different dealers. Only give out your email address. Finalize the price before you go to dealer to pay if you don't like face to face negotiation like me. I am not sure where you are. In my area, dealer only has three levels of options to choose. You might not be able to get exactly what you want. Good luck.
    Thanks for the reply. I'm in the Bay Area as well. I just went to the Lexus Stevens Creek website and went through the "Build Your Lexus" exercise. I see your point about not being able to get exactly the car I want. They only have pre-bundled packages. I want the HID/Adaptive lighting which only comes in the $7500 and up packages, which then includes things I don't want like NAV and parking assist. I'm going to try to get an online quote for the options that I want, but I have the feeling they will tell me that the car I want does not exist. :mad:
  • parkarparkar Member Posts: 4
    I got a quote from 2 dealers in bay area for es350 with premium plus package for $33404 + fees and tax.
    Has anyone got a better deal?
    I asked for white and silver as the 2 exterior color choices.
    Any help will be appreciated.
    You need to provide msrp and invoice (if possible) in order to make a judgement as to whether it is a good deal or not.
    MSRP: 37460
    Invoice: 33404
    latest offe: $1000 below invoice
    That sounds close. You might be able to push down a few hundred more if you have more patience. The best time to buy is always by the end of month.
  • ylin1900ylin1900 Member Posts: 4
    You could obtain any options you want. It just takes you a few months to get it. Lexus would not have the car you want right away. You could choose the basic model and ask dealer to order the part you want, for example, HID/Adaptive. It is the same situation that it also takes 3-6 months to separate part ready. Do you consider the aftermarket parts (non-Lexus part), it only takes few days. You can request this information from dealer, too.
    I'm not sure I want to wait that long. I may just get the same configuration that you and jhmwen got. $36,000 for all those options aren't bad since the msrp for the base model is $33,000.

Just want to confirm that the destination fee of $715 is also included in what you guys paid.

Thanks - ML
    parkar:

"MSRP: 37460
    Invoice: 33404
    latest offe: $1000 below invoice"

Is this the configuration that you were being quoted with the price above?

Premium Package includes:
    - Leather-trimmed interior -Lexus Memory System to control power
    driver's seat (except lumbar) outside mirrors and steering wheel
    - Remote keyless entry-linked memory
    - Electrochromic (auto-dimming) outside mirrors with tilt-down in reverse

Additional Options:
    - Heated and ventilated front seats
    - Bluetooth® Audio
    - Rear seat side airbags
    Yes.
    I got all these things you've listed for 32,500 before destination charge, tag and tax. If I remember correctly it was 35,600 out the door. Was purchased during the 3rd day of the month.

Premium Package includes:

Additional Options:
    - Bluetooth® Audio
    - Rear seat side airbags
    Yes. Total you should pay is $36000+lic fee+tax.
  • znelson32znelson32 Member Posts: 8
    I tried buying an ES350 UL edition but apparently no one wants to sell one. Out of the half-dozen or so dealers that I contacted (via email) half said the price I offered was "well below invoice" .. (yeah right) .. and the others were confortable with my price (amazing isn't it?) but since May 1st arrived, they suddenly dropped off the face of the earth.

You know, that's really bad for Lexus dealers to bend over backwards the last week of a month but come the first of the month they suddenly aren't motivated to sell cars?

Not to mention, dealers seem unenthusiastic about selling a car they don't have on their lot. I'm sorry if my preferences can't be found on your lot and you have to swap with another dealer. Maybe you should stock more-equipped vehicles. Suck up the $200 transfer fee because a sale is a sale, it still moves a car off your lot.

Last time I checked, selling a $40K car was selling a $40K car, so what if it's in week 1 and not week 4. Maybe I should look to BMW/Acura/Infiniti for a better sales experience.
    I recently bought a BMW for my wife and in the process also shopped at Acura and Infinity. I'm sad to say that the vast majority of dealerships if not all of them, luxury brand or not, are just out there to make money like the next guy. The pleasantries and smiles are all thinly veiled facades as far as I'm concerned. The same old 'talk to the manager' routine, the same old four square box asking what you'd like to pay per month.

Additionally, if you come into the dealership dressed casually, which for me is a hawaiian golf shirt and a pair shorts, you'll get no attention whatsoever. The next day, when I stop by after work and still in business attire, I get accosted in less than 15 seconds from when I step out of my car. I personally find this contemptable. These sales people, most of which couldn't even afford to drive the cars they sell, somehow transpose the prestige of the brand onto themselves.

How's that for a buying experience?
    Picked up ES350 with premium package plus for $32404 + tax and fees at Lexus of Concord.
    Excellent service. Contact Debbie P. or Jeff Lau. These guys are internet sales managers and will give youa great deal.
    I highly recommend them.
  • afridaysafridays Member Posts: 1
    Thank you for sharing your info with us. Would you please let me know what was the odometer reading at the time of purchased. And may I have Debbie P or Jeff Lau email address. You can email me directly at afridays@yahoo.com
    Thanks!
    afridays:

Let us know how things go with Lexus of Concord.
  • john12345john12345 Member Posts: 3
    I managed to close on an ES350 for 500 over invoice from Lexus of Seattle. Lexus of Bellevue was willing to match. I got the PP package along with a bunch of the usual options. (Steering wheel, sun shade, accessories, bluetooth) It totalled $35,000 including destination charge if I remember correctly.
    Oh, and MSRP was 38,972.
  • jtbkjtbk Member Posts: 1
    Did you work with the fleet department or a salesperson? This is exactly the deal I am looking for.
  • purpulpurpul Member Posts: 4
    MSRP 41711
    ES350 with Nav and all weather mats
    35100+taxes and licenses
    Started negotiations via internet at approx 4:00 PM April 30. I completed the negotiations via telephone. The car was prepped and ready for me and I was driving the car by 7:00 PM.

No trade-in, and the sales rep was easy to deal with.
  • jaymkjaymk Member Posts: 86
    Hi Purpul,
    What a deal, Congrats.
    What colour is your car? Also can you please let us know the details of the options, and yes what dealership?
    Thankyou and enjoy your new ride.
    I'm pretty certain it was a salesperson on each side. I don't even know what the fleet department is. I just made sure to negotiate heavily with both dealers to ensure they were giving me the best price they were willing to offer. Understand what the invoice price is for each car + options and negotiate from there. Competition and the fact that the cars have now been on the market for 1 year is helping keep prices flexible.

If you are looking to simply purchase a new car and trade in, I think it makes negotiations much simpler.
  • clark9092clark9092 Member Posts: 1
    I am negotiating pricing for a 07 350, rear seat side airbags, full size spare tire, HID lamps, rear sunshade, nav system, parking assist, premium plus package, wood and leather wheel, acces. package. I think invoice is around $36,000. SRP is $41,822 including destination $715. Anyone dealt with Naperville lexus on a similar model ? Does anyone know when the 08 model arrives ?

Thanks
  • ctxjaylctxjayl Member Posts: 3
    Hi Purpul. Sounds like an amazing deal. Which dealership in NJ did you buy from, and which options did your deal include?
  • rsb4rsb4 Member Posts: 5
    Can anyone give me some guidance on a reasonable price for es350 premium plus (before ttl) in Atlanta area? I have read some of the posts have seen prices paid of $33000 before ttl and after destination charge. But can't seem to get any dealers to get close based on internet offers? Any suggestions. With the forced additional options by Lexus, the msrp for the car is about $38300.
    I purchased an ES350 at Lexus of Bridgewater. They have quite a selection on their lot of exterior/interior colors and features. If you have been shopping for the ES350, you can tell by my MSRP of 41711 what packages and features I have. ie: Intuitive park assist, HID lights, Nav, leather heated and air-conditioned seats etc. (All weather mats added)
  • ctxjaylctxjayl Member Posts: 3
    Hi Purpul:
    Did you deal with the the internet manager or a salesperson?

Thanks
    I started on the internet. And they use it as a lead capturing system. The minute I called to speak with the person who sent me the emails, they turned my call over to a sales person. I wouldn't go down to the showroom until everything was settled and agreed upon verbally over the phone.

I hope this information helps. Good luck to all ready to make the purchase.

Purpul
  • ngongo Member Posts: 8
    I am planning to buy a 2007 ES350. I went on the site and it gave me the option to build my own. I just want a base model with no upgrades whatsoever. I spoke to a friend that owns the car already, and he stated you must add the "Premium Package" He said that it is standard and they add that on to the base. I believe the cost is $3,262 on top.

Can anyone tell me if this is true. Can i just purchase the car standard base?
    Your friend is right. The most basic model you can get is the one with the premium package. It should be about $32,000 before taxes, tags, liscens etc because thats how much I got mine for. Do try to go lower because a week later, the other lexus dealer offered me $31,450. This means it will have

Additional Options:
    - Bluetooth® Audio
    - Rear seat side airbags

try to get them to give you the 10 Spoke rims if you can and do consider some other options, I got bored of the lexus after a week. You might want to go with the premium plus package =)
  • eeb50eeb50 Member Posts: 1
    I just purchased an ES350 with Premium Plus and Nav from Sean G., Internet Sales Manager at Sewell in Dallas. I got the same deal as Rou1 - $37,400 + ttl. I also added XM ($595) and chrome wheels ($1250).

Sean was a great guy to work with, very knowledgeable and professional. I highly recommend Sean to anyone looking for a great car buying experience. Also, the difference at Sewell was worth the short 12 mile drive from Plano.
    Thank you so much for the information Creamy4life, it helped out a great deal. $31,450 before tax license and such is a good deal and within my budget. I am figuring after tax license it will be around $34,595.

I was in the market for an 2007 Infiniti G35, but with all the options i wanted it came out to $34,500. Lexus or infiniti......
  • eln001eln001 Member Posts: 32
    Currently, Bredeman Lexus in Glenview is selling the ES350 for invoice.
  • novanova Member Posts: 135
    Any deals in south FL. JM Lexus
    County line
    Kendal
    Pembroke pines
    JM is advertising $ 32,999 they all have dealer fee's that are way out of line. Last Lexus I bought was $ 799.00. After 2 weeks the dealer called and took the fee off
  • thy_gallantthy_gallant Member Posts: 14
    All,

Finally leased the ES350 with Nav. this weekend. Total MSRP was around$42k. I got it at pohanka lexus in DC area. Total monthly payment including taxes was $625/month with 0 down, paid only the first month payment. Thanks for this forum.
  • tegal3tegal3 Member Posts: 13
    Can you tell me which other lexus dealer offered you $31,450? Thanks.
  • rphmanrphman Member Posts: 29
    I live in Indiana..and was wondering if any one has bought an ES from any surrounding dealers??
    if so what kind of deals are out there and from what dealers??
    Thanks
    Wade
  • lok888lok888 Member Posts: 1,788
    Friend of mine is looking for an ES350 with Ultra-Luxury Package with Additional Options. The MSRP is $44312.00 including dest. charge.

I contacted my Lexus dealer where I purchased my '07 RX350 from. They quoted it will be under $40K. Another quoted $41K. My friend went to another dealer. They quoted $38K. Any comments on the lowest ES350 price in Boston? Thanks!
    2007 ES350 Black on Black Premium package.

No Nav, no chrome wheels.

$31,400 + fees.

Felt good about the purchase, i believe i got a good deal (i hope)

Tustin Lexus in Southern California.
    Can you tell me what other options you got besides premium package, no nav, and no chrome whells?

Additional Options:
    - Bluetooth® Audio
    - Rear seat side airbags

I am 26 years old and was budgeting when i had the lexus in mind. Even though i didnt get many (or any) extras, the car came out very nice.

I got the black interior which matches well with the wood and the dash.
    Thanks for the info. Would you mind telling me the salesperson that gave you that deal because I am also looking to buy Lexus ES350 with the exact options. Thanks.