Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Lexus RX 350 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• hungt23hungt23 Member Posts: 2
    The salesperson's name is Ken Ward. Steve Tran is the salesperson for the other couple that got the same deal.
    My RX is a FWD. AWD would cost a little more and we don't need that in Texas. Hope this help.
  • gnu892gnu892 Member Posts: 9
    We're looking for our first Lexus after 3 Toyotas: An '07 RX 350 equipped with:

MSRP $44,123
    Breakwater Blue w/Grey or black interior

Premium Plus Luxury Value Edition
    NAV
    Rainsensing wipers
    18" alloys
    wheel locks
    cargo mat

What is a good price for this vehicle?
    Thanks.
  • samirrathodsamirrathod Member Posts: 16
    What was MSRP on this vehicle? From looking at Lexus.com, It looks like you got this for $1300 under MSRP. Are they really selling at this price?
  • phongddophongddo Member Posts: 11
    FYI, the base MSRP was 37400. Destination was 695. The Premimum Pkg w/ Additional Options was 2723 MSRP. So the total MSRP was 40818. We got ours for 36.7+TTL. So it was 4118 off MSRP. If you factor in the $500 bonus from Lexus Pursuit, it's like 4618 off MSRP. We got ours at ParkPlace @ Grapevine.
  • hxs30hxs30 Member Posts: 6
    I don't know what is a good price for this but I got mine exactly like yours in San Diego for the price of $39,863, 500 dollars above the invoice price, plus ttl.
  • lvn098lvn098 Member Posts: 26
    Did you get the car?
    I got a similar quote, but when I looked at the paperwork, there was $389 doc fee and I was told it's not avoidable, everyone does it.
  • hxs30hxs30 Member Posts: 6
    I did.

How do you like the deal?
    I was under the impression that a vehicle like this:

MSRP $44,123
    Breakwater Blue w/Grey or black interior

Premium Plus Luxury Value Edition
    NAV
    Rainsensing wipers
    18" alloys
    wheel locks
    cargo mat

would go for about $41200 or something OTD in Los Agneles. I thought I saw a post somewhere on here...am I going crazy?
    Base MSRP* $37,400.00

Available Package $6,188.00

Accessory Options $0.00

Lexus voice-activated DVD Navigation System (includes backup camera and Bluetooth® technology) Included
    Two-level heated front seats (includes rain-sensing variable intermittent wipers and headlamp washers) Included
    18-in alloy wheels (235/55VR18 and full-size spare) Included
    Towing prep package [9] Included
    Cargo mat Included
    Wheel locks Included

Delivery, Processing & Handling Fee † $695.00

Total MSRP** $44,283.00

41.2k OTD is a super deal, take it. I had to pay 43k OTD here.
  • drewman8drewman8 Member Posts: 7
    I have read all the post and seen that many are paying around $500 over invoice. It looks like most of the best deals are in TX and CA. My question is does anyone know the best prices people have seen in the SouthEast, particularly here in GA? I am interested in a NAV with MSRP of $44,283, and have been quoted $41,500 as the best he can do. He also said that there is no way that anyone is selling this car at $500 over invoice. Any info would be greatly appreciated. If I can save a few grand by buying in MD, I would be willing to do that as well, father lives there.
    What was your final price before Tax, tag and Title?
    There are RX 350s equipped with the luxury value package (at least in So California). Aren't they RX's with the MSRP and invoice adjusted (i.e. MSRP from $44,123 to $45,023 for an RX with Premium plus, navi, 18", cargo mat, wheel locks, heated seats/rain sensing wipers)? I'm confident that either will sell for invoice, or a couple hundred over invoice. So my question is: ARE DEALERS SELLING THE UNADJUSTED ONES ($45,023) FOR THE READJUSTED ($44,123) prices?

Anyone think I can get one for invoice?
    I decided to post here since it is where people read the most...
    While Lexus makes quiet cars...did anyone notice more engine noise than the Lexus "norm" in the RX 350? After driving the ES 350 and the GS 300, the RX seems to roar a little more. There is also wind noise coming from roofrack and around the A pillars, not to mention some road noise. All of these things were at street speeds of 40MPH or less. Seems to me, the ride and "quietness" are almost identical to my 2004 4 cyl Camry LE- which was quieter than the Lexus when I first bought it and got louder as it aged. Is this just because RX is an SUV?

Didn't get a chance to highway test the RX...is it stable at speeds over 75? How's the ambient (wind, road, engine) noise? Thanks, I appreciate it.
    40.1k plus $389 doc fee before TTL.
    I am in GA as well, the car is ready for me to pick up on 8/15

If you want, send email to me and we can talk on the phone.
  • maximafanmaximafan Member Posts: 592
    I thought the exact same thing when I first
    started up the engine on the RX350!
    I had driven a 2004 RX330 back in 2004 and I
    recall that the car while sitting in idle was
    much more quiet than the 2007. Wow. I thought
    it was just me. Also, I thought maybe the tires were overinflated on the 2007 that I
    test drove because I was feeling all the
    imperfections in the road. I test drove the
    IS250 and it was more quiet engine noise-wise.
    But the suspension was really stiff on the IS.

I also drove the new ES350 and I was disappointed in that vehicle overall also.
    I also noticed possibly some of the idiosyncrasy of the new 6-speed transmission on
    the ES. Overall, I liked the RX the best and
    felt it had the best power over the other two.

I have a friend at work who owns a 2005 RX330.
    I asked her if I could either drive hers or just start it up to see if I could see the
    difference in quietness between the two.
    I'll let you know when I get to find this out.
  • ffx1101ffx1101 Member Posts: 3
    I'm also in the market - live in VA just outside the beltway off 66. Can I ask if you purchased or leased?
  • my3rdrxmy3rdrx Member Posts: 167
    I'll be leasing as I've done so for my last three RXs. Since my car hasn't come in yet, the dealership would not negotiate any leasing term until it gets here.
  • choonychoony Member Posts: 12
    What was the first quote they gave you before they agreed to 36.7 + TTL? who is your salesman?
  • phongddophongddo Member Posts: 11
    Forgot exactly what the first quote was. Either 37.2 or 37.3. Salesman name is K.N. I think the forum does not like having salesman name posted, so K.N. is the best I can do. However, your mileage may vary. We have no trade in and we don't finance through LFS. We bought 2 new Lexi from them already, one in '93 and one in '00. Just FYI.
  • sjmusic2sjmusic2 Member Posts: 1
    I just purchased an 07 Breakwater Blue AWD with FT,HH,PT,TO,C1,WL and got them to throw in the hard plastic cargo tray and all-weather floor mats for $39K+TTL (in New England) which is just under the invoice they showed me. MSRP is $43,033 and their first offer was $40,600+TTL.

They also offered 5.36% financing for tier 1.

HTH
  • rstnpcrstnpc Member Posts: 9
    Carman / Anyone: Please share MF or discounts you may have received during the Golden Opportunity Sales Event for the RX350 or RX 400h. I realize this is a time when attractive deals are to be had. I am really interested in the RX350 or RX 400h and feel this may be the best time to pull the trigger. Thanks!
  • pschiffepschiffe Member Posts: 373
    See Msg# 75 & 77 above. Also go here:
    Lexus Sale?

Pete :)
  • beubeu Member Posts: 4
    I like cloth (fabric) seats and no moonroof. Has anyone ever purchased a RX350 without the premium package (moonroof, leather seats, etc.)? If so how did you do it?
  • petej2petej2 Member Posts: 13
    Has anyone heard of winshields cracking due to hot weather and A/C use. I have a large crack that started by the seam on the A pillar. Started when i turned A/C on during a 100+ day
  • tidestertidester Member Posts: 10,059
    This is the Prices Paid section. Please use the main Lexus RX 330 discussion or Lexus RX 330: Problems & Solutions for problems not related to pricing.

tidester, host
  • petej2petej2 Member Posts: 13
    sorry
  • flily22flily22 Member Posts: 2
    I bought 2007 RX-350 with premium plus with heated seats
    and the other basic stuff(without nav), at 1600 below the invoice.
    It was 35500 + tax = 38600.
    The date of purchase was the beginning of this month, and
    I believe that you guys can buy lower than I paid.
    To my search, the lowest near LA is longo lexus.
    Find dealer Ed. Hope this be helpful.
    I knew you could get it for under invoice! What other things did your vehicle come with? I'm planning to purchase the RX with premium package and nav + 18" rims and heated seats/HIDs. MSRP comes to about $44123 with the value package. Do you know what invoice is for this?
  • flily22flily22 Member Posts: 2
    It has 18" rims, heated seats and HID.
    You can check out invoice at carsdirect.com.
    Can you give me some info on the $500 Lexus Pursuit offer. Is that regional or is it available in GA as well? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
  • coreyh9coreyh9 Member Posts: 5
    I wanted to write my experience and price paid for '07 RX350 AWD. Thanks to this forum, I paid $41,900 + Tax + DMV for '07 RX350 AWD. It came with Navigation + Preferred Package + 18" wheel + Wheel locks. I bought it from Northtown Lexus in Amherst (near Buffalo). If you need the name of the salesperson, just replay to this post. The transaction was smooth and fast. Highly recommend the dealer!
  • basimmakbasimmak Member Posts: 3
    yes, happened on my RX 330 2004, same situation, dealer tried to get out of it, However, if it is a stress crack, i.e. no stone mark they have to replace it, it toook a big fight with lexus custmoer service to get it done-good luck
    Au contraire, I live minutes from the dealer you cited and ended up ordering my RX350 from a dealer 70 miles distant in Rochester, NY. Delivery expected in a couple weeks and I will post details here. This is the second Lexus vehicle I have purchased where that same dealer let me "walk"!

Pete :(
    from a dealer 70 miles distant in Rochester, NY

Rochester has MUCH better restaurants, shopping and everything else than Tonawanda anyhow so you made the right choice! :shades:

tidester, host
  • jezzjezz Member Posts: 6
    i need help. want to buy the rx350 with nav, heat seat with rain senseing wipers,18' wheel. cargo mat, wheel lock, tow prep package(160) and premium plus package price given me by 2 dealerships in NY area way to high and very independent about dealing and very little cars in stock.
    what should i be paying for this they want 42, 200 without tax including destination charges anyone know a dealer in tri state willing to give invoice pricing
  • choonychoony Member Posts: 12
    picked up my RX 350, Crystal White, beige leather...Premium plus, with Nav, and DVD in headrests, adaptive lights, even headlight washers. approx $42K + TTL at Sewell in Dallas. Maybe I could have gotten better deal elsewhere, who knows, but the service Sewell provides is worth the few hundred more we might have spent. They are great to deal with. Service is excellent. Great car. :)
  • jorgegvbjorgegvb Member Posts: 15
    The $500 Lexus Pursuit offer is really 50,000 rewards points to their Visa credit card that can be used towards Lexus Dealer service. Go to Lexus.com and apply for the credit card online. I believe the offer began Aug 15th and runs through Oct.

You do have to have an open account before you buy the Lexus to earn the points. Once you have been approved and purchase the Lexus, you just call them and give them with the info about your purchase. I just did it myself this afternoon and it takes about 2 minutes.

BTW, if you purchase a hybrid actually you get 60,000 rewards points.
  • lok888lok888 Member Posts: 1,788
    My friend is interested in the RX350 AWD with Navigation (NV) and Premium Plus (PT). Is that come with 18" wheels and rain sensor? What is the deal in Boston area?
  • chadmandelchadmandel Member Posts: 11
    Flily22: Which "Ed" did you buy from at Longo--was it Ed P. or Ed E.?

Thanks.
  • pradipkadakiapradipkadakia Member Posts: 3
    How much did you pay for this?
    Will post exact figures upon delivery in next few days. Actual cost should be less than negotiated price due to Lexus Golden Opportunity Sales Event. I special ordered a FWD with Premium Plus Package, should be about $37,277 + tax and title. MSRP is $41,055; thus discount of $3,778.

Pete :D
    How much saving that we are talking during this sales event? Isn't it like a clearence sale or Lexus is giving out some dealer's incentives?
  • holycoupeholycoupe Member Posts: 11
    It took me a quite of time to find this model, and when I finally thought this babe is going to be mine, I ran into a problem. With this particular model, Lexus include EVERY options available for 2007 RX350 (except laser cruise system). So, the price became an issue. I was hesitated for a couple of hours, then Mr. Levinson whispered me from somewhere :surprise: "You will love it." and... I bought it... You can ask me if I regret on the decision... :confuse:
    See Msg #75 & #77 above, also go here:
    Lexus Sale?

Pete :)
    What is the different between this and the "December to Remember Sales Event" in term of pricing?
  • bimspanbimspan Member Posts: 2
    just got AWD with premium plus, NAV, 18in, heated seats, rain sens wipers,tow prep, cargo mat, wheel locks MSRP 45,683 for 41k , I also bought cargo mat, cargo net, wood kit, all weather mats and tow hitch/ball all togeather 42,897 plus tax, licence plate, registration etc, out of the door 46,380, financing 6.55 4 yr
    in shoumburg, il
    I know this is Edmunds, but has anyone purchased using carsdirect.com? They're pricing the RX w/ premium plus, nav, 18", heated seats + rain sensing wipers, wheel locks, cargo mat for $1000 below invoice (MSRP $44123). I would appreciate any comments.
    Check out CarsDirect.com experiences.

tidester, host
    Assuming you are looking for an AWD by looking at the MSRP. Here in Boston, my best quote is $41K with everything you mentioned, an AWD too, MSRP $45683 = $4400 below MSRP.
  • bimspanbimspan Member Posts: 2
    you should get a quote of $41,000 without trying too hard. Thats what I got. I used cars direct.com, spoke to the guy on the phone, this was his 2nd offer, may be you can even get better deal.
    Good luck