Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Lexus RX 350 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• sdiaznjsdiaznj Member Posts: 4
    Sorry, I did not mean the price. I was referring to the monthly payments. If you put down $10,000 and are financing $30,000 for 3 years at .9% you have to be paying a lot more that $413.88 a month.
  • 4joy4joy4joy4joy Member Posts: 10
    Yes we are...the total cost of the financing for the 3 years is 413.88. Payment is high but that is ok...
  • 4joy4joy4joy4joy Member Posts: 10
    I did most of my negotiating via email. Most dealerships have an internet team or at least answer email. When you have your financing in order...send out the email that you are ready to purchase at an OTD price of (whatever you decide) and see who answers. Their first answer is definitely not the best price you will get.
  • dealmaker2008dealmaker2008 Member Posts: 47
    Anybody can let me know if the lease is a good deal. 6.9% for finance seems like lots of money. Thank you.

2009 FX 35
    Blue Slate/Maplewood leather and piano black trim
    Premium package
    Navgation package
    Mobile entertainment system
    Roof cross bar
    Running boards
    Wheel Locks
    From Tustin Lexus Dealer
    Lease
    MSRP $49,615, Cost $45,651, Money Factor 0.00192 , Residual 53% $26,295.95, Cap Cost $46,851, Cap Reduction $1,707.72,
    39 months 12k miles per year $3,000 out of pocket $636.83 plus tax = $686.18 base on o.c. taxes
    Purchase
    $46,851 plus tax and license $3,000 out of pocket 63 months 6.89% @ $912.20 monthly
  • gardisgardis Member Posts: 185
    What does "OTD" mean??
    Thanks.
  • pschiffepschiffe Member Posts: 373
    Out The Door, total delivered price including everything.

Pete :)
  • ttt_982002ttt_982002 Member Posts: 2
    what package do you have? premium package or preminum plus ?
    thanks
  • tranavtranav Member Posts: 32
    Hi again,
    What is your MSRP price again? Thanks
  • ttt_982002ttt_982002 Member Posts: 2
    Hi Chamfer:
    I am also in southern california. maybe we are at the same dealer. mine is southern orange county.

I am in san diego. is it possible that you can give a name of your dealer, seem like you have a good deal there. I am looking for the same thing 2009 RX 350 , Navi, premi... plus pakage

Appreciate it.
  • dallasguy007dallasguy007 Member Posts: 4
    Hi 4joy4joy,

do you mind give out the sales person's name and contact number you got your deal from? I like to get the same deal but don't want to go through all the negotiating steps. Thanks.
  • chicagochicago Member Posts: 3
    Hi, Loooking to buy Lexus RX350(2009) with a premium pkg.
    Just got a quote for 35,664( plus taxes,etc)
    Is this a good price?

Thanks
  • kroger321kroger321 Member Posts: 7
    I negotiated an RX350 with premium pkg. (no navi.) to $33,350. It's a 36/10 lease with payments of $420 including tax. I'm in Miami.
    Does anyone know what the standard charge should be for going over the contracted mileage? I was quoted 20 - 25 cents per mile, but that seems a little high.
    Chamfer,
    I have offer $7k off from MSRP of $41842 (PPP).
    Hi,
    What dealer in what city, state has offer this price to you? and what is the MSRP? thanks,
  • sunshine30sunshine30 Member Posts: 7
    We are not too far from Miami, do you know what the list price of your car was? And, what was your out the door price with taxes and all fees?
    Thanks so much!
  • chamferchamfer Member Posts: 16
    I had 9k off of msrp of 44,950. try to get another 2k or get the nav for free.
    Mission Viejo lexus.
    Thanks chamfer,
    I've been talk to tustin, cerritos, westminster but I don't have that kind of offer. I'll contact mission viejo lexus.
    thanks again
  • ufmackufmack Member Posts: 3
    Kroger321, I'm looking for a similar lease payment on the RX350. Can you tell me what were you out of pockets (amount down, security deposit, etc) were to get that price? Thanks!
    Hi 4joy4joy,
    Can you give name and phone # of the sale person at the dealer (Lexus Oxnard, CA) that you bought it from? Thanks,
  • rx350shopperrx350shopper Member Posts: 3
    I purchased 2009 RX 350 with Navigation for 38,000 on Dec 13th.
    MSRP is 46,065. in NJ. Extra fees were $671.50, plus tax on the vehicle
  • Earnhardt88Earnhardt88 Member Posts: 14
    Hi RX350Shopper-

Where in NJ did you buy your car from?

Thx.
  • rx350shopperrx350shopper Member Posts: 3
    I got it from Tri-County Lexus, 700 Route 46 West, Little Falls, NJ 07424
    Beware of the accounting. When I checked my loan numbers, they tried to increase my loan on $400 just doing the incorrect math.
    They charge extra $198 for the window etching with the cars VIN#. My car does not have it but they are not returning the money I paid.
    They charge $160 just for old plates to be transferred, that is not includung 1 year registration. They asked me to pay additional $200 for the new plates and a new registration.
    11K off MSRF,-rock bottom price. more power to u. Let you cut the deal, let me know that dealer you purchased from.
    I was quoted a deal doc fee of $595. Think it is very high. Any thoughts by others.
  • chicagochicago Member Posts: 3
    4joy4joy-
    You paid 36 565.09- does it have the NAVand is it AWD

thanks
  • fanatfanat Member Posts: 8
    RX 350 lease 36 months/10K. Prem+Navigation!

After talking to different dealers in NYC area for couple of days the deals I'm getting are:

About 2700 total due at signing (taxes + 1st months payment, bank fee, licence and registration).

450 per month (no taxes, taxes paid upfront and included in the 2700)

Now, one dealer told me they could lower the monthly payment by 20 dollars which brings me to 430!

Is it possible to go even lower? How much lower is realistic?
    Dealmaker,

not 11k off. I was responding to someone in my same area getting 7k off msrp and wanted him to get 2k more.
  • jack7275jack7275 Member Posts: 5
    On 12/6 I leased from Southampton Lexus an RX 350 AWD, prem package, for 36 months 12k miles/year --$2810 down (taxes, 1st month etc) no NAV 370/month. I was a returning customer.
  • drjcool1drjcool1 Member Posts: 45
    That is a great deal. I too am in the market for an Rx 350 with premium plus and NAV on Long Island. I would appreciate it if you would share the name of your salesperson at Southampton Lexus. Thanks in advance and if anyone has any other thoughts or suggestions, please keep them coming!
  • anandksanandks Member Posts: 26
    hi what is the MSRP of this car and final price.

i have a rx at 42111 MSRP and 36k for buy price. MF at 0.00095 and Residual at 0.54 for a 3 year/36k miles. monthly at 426 (tax not included). (15k miles at 448). down payment at 2750 (3 yrs tax, title, lender fees, 1 month, etc.,). so can you pl. share the MSRP and buy price....if you have the MF that will be great too...
  • anandksanandks Member Posts: 26
    hi all,
    this board is fantastic, this saved me a lot of money...i appreciate all of you here.

I have a RX at
    - 42111 MSRP (No NAV)
    - 36k for buy price. (this is 14.36% down from MSRP)
    - MF at 0.00095
    - Residual at 0.54
    - 3 year/36k miles.
    - monthly at 426 (tax not included).
    - down payment at 2750 (3 yrs tax, title, lender fees, 1 month, etc.,).
    - i am going to pick this on the 30th of Dec and am a returning Lexus GX lease customer.
    - 15k miles at 448 (Residual at .52)

Questions
    1. What is the best percentage from MSRP to buy price have you all seen or just the lowest sell price
    2. what is the best MF you have seen...
    3. Any other ways to reduce the monthly..like security deposit etc.,
    4. Will there be any further reduction in MF given the FED rate cut
    5. Why are these guys giving 14-17% discount on MSRP..what is going on..

any help..
    anandks,
    1) from socal, I got offers $7500 off MSRP for Non-Nav rx350 fwd and $8200 off from MSRP of $46321 Nav/Mar, all buying.
    2) don't know
    3) don't know
    4) don't know
    5) reason is 2010 rx350 is coming in Mar with whole new design (lexus.com)
  • HOUSTON_KEVINHOUSTON_KEVIN Member Posts: 11
    I got the package Premium plus + TO + WL + C1., but I added on DVD system, XM radio, IPod interface. drive out price= $40000. How much did you pay for drive out? I am looking for another one same as your package. Thanks

Kevin,
    What is drive out price for this package NV, Premium plus + TO + WL + C1(09RX350 FWD)? is there any rebate or closing certificate or incentive available on Dec-08 or year end incentive? Thanks alot.

Kevin
  • FeepheeFeephee Member Posts: 2
    I am in the market for a Lexus 350, AWD 2009. I could buy from Lexus of Reno, or from Sacramento. Anyone bought from there or aware of what I should pay? I want one with the nav system. My husband says it is a waste of money. Is it? I'd love to hear what people think of this option. :
    Lexus website part of their December Lease Special
    Tranav: where did you get the $8200 off MSRP of $46321 in SC. What is name of salesperson. I got a quote from Longo Lexus last night for this vehicle

09 RX 350 AWD
    Bamboo Pearl
    GN, NV, PT,EY,HH, DR, TO,WL

They told me they do not have AWD; for the FWD, they told me for 38K all in sell price, I can only get one w/o Nav. I am not sure if this is correct or just dealer's talks. Let me know.
  • jack7275jack7275 Member Posts: 5
    I want to correct an error that I made. My lease deal for the '09 RX350AWD that I got on 12/06 was $469/ month NOT $360/month. I looked at so many cars that I got confused with a Pre Owned 06 BMW deal I briefly looked at.
    I did put down $2810 and got the Prem package, NO NAV, 12k, 36months-- It was a so/so standard lease- from Southamptom Lexus.
  • fanatfanat Member Posts: 8
    I was making decisions yesterday based on your 360-370 per month deal! LOL

I agreed to a deal yesterday, 435 per month (no taxes) / around 2700 due at signing.

36month/10K lease on AWD 350 prem+navigation. I think it's an ok deal.
  • puregrace09puregrace09 Member Posts: 1
    Has anyone gotten a good deal lately on a 09' RX 350 in Florida?
    We've gotten offers for $4000-5000 off the MSPR... and its supposed
    to be the deal of the century!! Any Advice? Seems people on
    here are doing WAY better than this...
  • lakerssrinilakerssrini Member Posts: 6
    Which year model is your RX350... you really got a great deal... do you have Mark levinson? I paid a drive out of $40K for the package...
  • nerfball412nerfball412 Member Posts: 5
    Most of the posts seem to include the Nav system, but I'm planning to lease or buy a 09 RX350, FWD, with the Premium Plus Package/wipers/heated seats.

At Lexus of Nashville North (Madison, TN) today I was quoted MSRP of $42,191 less $3,591 for a total of $38,600 before TTL. Seems very high...

How are others doing on working deals for year end? What specifically are you negotiating? I plan to sign a contract around 12/30.
    dealmaker08,
    Longo Lexus only quoted me with the invoice price (roughly $4k off the MSRP).
    You should contact Mission Viejo Lexus. They will give you good quote.
  • tofun2tofun2 Member Posts: 5
    My friend, in Los Angeles area, just got her 09 fwd with Nav a few days ago. She got the car for 8k under MSRP, and a total out the door about 39.5k. Wow!
    It is almost like the price I paid for my 08 Rx without Nav a couple yrs ago.
  • barryvbarryv Member Posts: 4
    I am in Miami- where did you get this deal? ia m looking at JM in Coral springs
  • barryvbarryv Member Posts: 4
    I am also in Miami area=what are some of the deals you are finding???
    I did not have MarkLevinston package. Which city are you calling from? If in Houston, Where did you buy? and who is your Saleman? I am looking for another RX350 same as your RX package (Please confirm what package did your get? specify options? ). Thanks alot.

Kevin.
    I got it at Countyline in Hollywood. I had a very difficult time dealing with them, but ultimately they honored the following deal:

'09 RX without Navigation, Premium Package (MSRP $40,660)

$638.16 at signing (1st mo., tag & title), $420/mo. for 36 months with 10,000 mi./yr.
    I wanted to add this to my previous post:

It's a FWD and the $420/mo. payment includes tax. The dealership is in Hollywood, Florida.