Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Lexus RX 350 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• tranavtranav Member Posts: 32
    hi puregrace09,
    On top of $4000-$5000 off, you should ask the dealers about $2500 cash back incentive. That should bring your discount to $7.5 off the MSRP. You should take advantage of 0.9% for 36 mos, 1.9% for 48 mos or 2.9% for 60 mos too. Good luck,
  • rain_manrain_man Member Posts: 9
    $636.16 at signing is very low... what where the various fees you were charged.

Several have reported an acquisition fee in the amount of $700. Did anyone manage to negotiate this figure down?
  • scoutandattyscoutandatty Member Posts: 23
    Just leased a new RX and learned that the dealer has way too much inventory and are willing to make a deal to clear it before the end of the year.

I'd be happy to approach a local dealer with too much inventory and offer to take 2 cars off his inventory before the end of the month if he lowers the price on both by 50%.

He mentioned that he has a few 08 ES and 08 GS that he'd like to get rid of.

Anyone interested??
  • 4agooddeal4agooddeal Member Posts: 1
    Sounds like an good deal. I'd be interested. How do I get in touch with you?
  • geek4geek4 Member Posts: 1
    I'd appreciate pricing that anyone has on a 2009 RX350 AWD with the Premium Plus package, heated seats, and the rear entertainment system (no nav). Best I am getting is 40K + TTL ..which seems high and so wanted to check with others ..

thanks,
    Pete
    email me at softwarecompliance@yahoo.com

Are you ok with an '08?

What model?

What minimum options?

Buy? Finance through Lexus? - I'll have to check on available financing. i think the .9% only applies to '09s.

Lease? - What terms do you want?

Color?

ANYONE ELSE INTERESTED? WE WOULD HAVE SOME GREAT BARGAINING LEVERAGE IF WE CAN TAKE MORE OFF THEIR HANDS.

Today's news about Toyota's losses and the oversupply in Long Beach are powerful motivators to do aggressive deals.

I'm guessing that anyone can get at least at least 30% off the MSRP of a dealer's existing inventory at this point.

:)

This is pretty fun.
  • larryj42larryj42 Member Posts: 6
    I just leased an '09 RX 350 in Dallas on 12/20/08. It has Nav & the Premium Plus package. The lease was for 36 month/15k miles per year.
    MSRP-$44,841.
    Selling price-$38,500
    Residual-52%
    MF-.0012-I could not get the .0095 even though my FICO score is 793.
    They paid off my current lease-2 payments-total $1056.
    Upfront charges-$670.93 (first payment & documentation)
    Payment-$526.93
    The deal was all over the phone. Initially their quote was $39,500. I might could have got better, but I am happy with it.
    Merry Christmas everyone!
  • bargainhunter7bargainhunter7 Member Posts: 3
    People should be able to get at least $3000 under invoice for the RX-350 and at least $2000 under invoice for the RX-400h right now in the SFBay area. Negotiate directly with the Internet / Fleet Manager to cut out the commission given to the salesman. The best price quotes I received were from Putnam Lexus in Redwood City and Coliseum Lexus in Oakland.
  • holla322holla322 Member Posts: 25
    hi, i got a price quote of 39500 including tax. this price i got was for 2009 rx awd with navi. Is this a good price. I got it from Long lsland dealer.have i got a good quote? Please let me know if someone has gotten a better price. I will be willing to drive to ny,nj or ct for the car.
    Thank you in advance
    You can probably do better. Check the dealer inventory in the area and contact the one with the largest in 2009s.

Just got 2009 RX 350 with Nav & Premium
    36 months
    15K miles
    .00095 MF

$36,900
    $956 payment
    $556ish /month
  • holla322holla322 Member Posts: 25
    hi scout, thank you for the information. where did u get your car from? u got it for 36900 with tax and fees? The car u got was 2009 rx 350 AWD oor FWD?
    Bay Area.

Tax and fees not included - fees were @ $400

2009 RX 350 AWD
    scoutandatty,
    Your price was $36,900. What was the MSRP? Thanks,
  • drjcool1drjcool1 Member Posts: 45
    Holla322,
    What is the MSRP? Premium package? Pebble Beach edition? How much are your montly payments and for how many miles per year? What is the out the door cost?

I too am in the market on Long Island. What dealership?
  • chicagochicago Member Posts: 3
    did this include the navigation?
    thanks
    MSRP = $45K and $300 ish
    yep

see my earlier post detailing the options, etc.
    scoutandatty,
    That means that you have more than $8400 off the MSRP price. That was very good. That's all I need so I can negotiate to get similar deal. Thanks
  • btownnorbtownnor Member Posts: 3
    Hi, I have the following in the Boston area. Just want to make sure this is the best.

RX350 with PP (LV), Nav, 18", heated front seats /rain sensing,
    All weather mats, cargo mat, wheel locks, towing prep package

MSRP 46,181

Purchase $38,500

Down $1700 (docs, acq fee, 1st month pmt)

Monthly $473 - 36mo / 12,000 mile

Residual .54%

Money Factor .000125 (I have seen some people with .000095 should i ask for this)

Can I get the purchase price lower and the MF lower?

Thanks -
  • sdiaznjsdiaznj Member Posts: 4
    Anyone interested in doing a purchase before the end of the month in NJ, Edison or Bridgewater. Planning on going Friday or Saturday. Better to go buy two than one. Please let me know.
  • dealmaker2008dealmaker2008 Member Posts: 47
    I have a comparable lease deal in LA with exception I have a FWD,Mark Livingston and Chrome Wheel and MSRP aboyt $39,000. Mark Livingston has 12 speakers and I do believe it is better quality than the regular system. I put $3000 down includes (First month) and 12K/36 months. It had a red bow and a show vehcile inside their show room. If you going to lease the sell price is not that important. If we have to do over, we would ask for 15K/year for the same deal. Good Luck.
  • dollar_pounddollar_pound Member Posts: 46
    anyone recently lease rx350 awd in NJ area. can you please post the details, msrp, purchase price, terms, mf and residuals. I am looking to lease one befoe year end.

thanks
  • ny63ny63 Member Posts: 6
    Planning to buy RX350(AWD) premium plus pkg and nav before end of the year.
    what is the lowest price anybody paid in NY/NJ area.
    Any incentives avilable now.
    If I wait till Jan 2009, will i get a better price?
    Request help.
  • sdiaznjsdiaznj Member Posts: 4
    I have been quoted 38,000 for the RX350 AWD with Nav. I think it can be better. Hoping to buy this weekend if could get them to 37,000.
  • ny63ny63 Member Posts: 6
    Hi sdiaznj:

Which dealership was it (hope you don't mind sharing)?
    Again the price was for AWD, 18" liquid graphite wheels, heated front seats with rain sensing wipers and navi with blue tooth and bkup camera?.

If $38000 is for all that, it is pretty good. If you get $37000 that will be a steal.

thanks
  • rx350floridarx350florida Member Posts: 3
    I have been quoted for $34,000 + TTL for RX350 FWD with Premium pkg wo Nav. Can it go lower?

Thanks,
  • skylabskylab Member Posts: 37
    Seems like they're hitting you up for over $500 in doc fees? If so, that's pretty steep. And, unless you have credit issues, I'd push back on the MF and ask for the 0.00095 buy rate. That alone gets your payment down to around $450, which seems more reasonable based on other people's experiences detailed here. Check the RX350 leasing thread for more details.

Which dealership is this, if you don't mind me asking? I'm also in the Boston area and in the market for an RX.
  • Dillon02Dillon02 Member Posts: 2
    where in florida are you being quoted 34,000 - I am looking for premium pkg with navigation.....that seems like a good price
    Tampa bay area, one quoted $34,000 on the MSRP $46,400. The OTD price is $37, 000. Another one is $34,700 on the MSRP $40,776. The OTD is $37,700.

One person in this forum had the quote for $36,000 OTD but did not said where in FL.
  • lex_njlex_nj Member Posts: 16
    Plan to lease an RX350 for about 410-415 without NAV and 440-450 with NAV in Northern NJ for 36 mo/10k miles (no cap cost reduction, only TTL, doc fee, acqu fee up front).
    Just ask your dealer for $450 per month. Don't worry too much about what they do with the MF. I personally try to get my cap cost to be low and let them jack up the MF past 0.00095. In my state, you pay one time sales tax on the cap cost, not on the monthy lease payment. I leased an RX350 AWD w/ NAV in NYC for $440 no cap cost reduction. Paid doc fee, acqu fee (700), DMV fees, sales tax and first month.
  • sj350sj350 Member Posts: 2
    rx350florida, Do you mind sharing which dealer in the Tampa Bay area you got the quotes from? Thanks.
    rx350florida,
    The first quote was $12,400 off the MSRP ($46,400 - $34,000) => outrageous deal: you should grab this one ASAP. The second quote is only $6,076 off the MSRP ($40776 - $34,700) which is more like the deal from all over the states in this December to remember.
    I messed up. The first one MSRP is $40,400.
  • almattialmatti Member Posts: 164
    I'm in NY too. You do pay sales tax on the monthly payment of a lease; either up front without a discount, or in your monthly payment as far as i know. I've leased a number of cars, that's the way it was handled. Last lease was April 2007 a G35Xnfiniti, paid TTL with No Cap Cost downpayment, out the door with $2,400, which included 1st month lease pay't, "Bank Fee'. I wouldn't pay any Cap Costs up front b/c if you lose the car , the gap Insurance doesn't pay that back.
  • kenaschkenasch Member Posts: 2
    I used the USAA new car buying service and got a quote of $34,144 for FWD and Premium Plus Package w/o Nav. However, none of the dealers in my area had this exact configuration as they all seem to stock cars with more features, either factory installed or delaer added. The Thousand Oaks dealer had the car with PPP and the Aluminum 18" wheels and agreed to the same price of $34,144 which is $6441 off the MSP.. We are going tomorrow and hope there is not going to be a bait and switch (car just sold, etc). This board has been very helpful as I now know that some of you have been getting up to $7500 off MSP.
  • jacklanjacklan Member Posts: 2
    Anybody from Dallas area can tell me what is the lowest quote for 2009 RX350? I am in the market to buy RX350.
  • drjcool1drjcool1 Member Posts: 45
    WOW! Are u saying that you got RX 350 AWD w/NAV for 450/mo???
    Does that include the premium package? How many miles annually? What was the actual out the door price?

It would be great appreciated if you would share the name of the dealer and salesman. Thanks alot in advance!!!!
    that's correct in NJ, NY aqnd CT you pay on tax on the monthly lease payment...I don't register my car in those states so I pay sales tax on the cap cost where I live (when I register the car with the DMV).
    yes, that's the max that you should be paying for an RX350 AWD NAV in the tri-state area, based on the posts that I've been seeing and contacting a couple of dealers.

This is for 10k/36 months. Just go to Prestige on Rt 17 - they are the largest Lexus dealer in the Northeast and always seem to have the most aggressive prices (try their internet department). I've seen other folks in these forums get the same truck for $435 and $410.

OTD I paid ~1500 (first month, doc fee, LFS bank fee, Registration) + sales tax on the cap cost.
  • jamie52jamie52 Member Posts: 6
    I just got a new 2009 RX350 lease with Premium Package, Navigation, Heated Seats, iPod Hookup in Dash and Sirius Hookup for about $450 down (which included all tax, title and license fees) and my monthly, including tax, is $490. It's a 3 year lease with 10k miles annually. The MSRP was around $43k. I got this deal in Southern California.

Is this a good deal???
  • rucrazyrucrazy Member Posts: 7
    I too got a great deal - $440 a month/ 36 month 15K year for AWD, Nav and Premium pkg. OTD price was $3000 which included my sales tax, title, admin fee, lease aquisition and 1st months payment. The OTD price would of been $1000 less if I did not want NAV, but of course I wanted it!! Can't wait to pick it up on Monday. This was in Boston area
  • richneedsaleasrichneedsaleas Member Posts: 40
    Best to be gotten from the Westport Area is $490/mo incl CT Tax with Navi and $726 out the door, they won't even return calls for less than that around here!
    NJ here I come...
  • braukbrauk Member Posts: 2
    Looking for RX350 in Jacksonville, FL area. I was quoted 40K+TTS for Navigaiton and Premium package. Any suggestions?
    actually, that seems like a pretty good deal, considering your CT taxes are included and you aren't paying much out the door. They must have rolled in the bank fee of $700 into your monthly payment.
    kenasch,
    Ask Santa Monica, Cerritos or Tustin that you want $7.5k off the MSRP for the Non-Nav car with Premium package (Premium Plus has Adaptive Headlight lamps and Premium doesn't). Other options usually come (or not) with Premium+ or Premium are HH (Heated Seats with Sensing Wipers), FV (18" Graphite wheels). But these options are always come with the car (C1 cargo mat, WL wheel lock).
    Mission Viejo probably give you $7.3K off the MSRP.
    Or just Thousand Oaks to match $7.5K off to save time to ask the other dealers. Good luck and I think RX350 is worth it for this deal.
    How do you check out which dealer has the largest inventory in area? Edmunds.com only gives an inventory of one dealer in my area. Thanks,
  • PacerOwnerPacerOwner Member Posts: 1
    How problematic is it to purchase a vehicle from an out-of-area dealer? (warranty issues, service issues, logistics, ...)
    Broaden your radius search.

Maybe search "largest lexus inventory" on google and include your area.
  • gd63gd63 Member Posts: 3
    Is this option generally available? Looking at the Pebble Beach edition and would think this would be part of that package. Doesn't seem to be available on regular AWD either (in midwest).

MSRP: $47,280
    Lease: $506/mo with tax 12,000 miles per year/36 months
    Due at signing: $1,400 includes first mo, acq fee, title..