Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Lexus RX 350 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• ab10000ab10000 Member Posts: 127
    That is what they told me first, all in bay area are willing to take 200 above, but I think this too much. Waiting for holiday Incentive. The MSRP price of the car is artificially inflated.
  • ahalyaaahalyaa Member Posts: 25
    Purchased today New 2012 Rx 350 AWD for $44500 plus TTL with no doc fee. MSRP at $50k.Options: Comfort pkg, 12 spk prem, Navigation, Intuitive park, Prem pkg leather, Wood & leather, Acc pkg with remote start. Purchased at Lindsay Lexus of Alexandria, Virginia. Stargazer black with parchment leather interior. Live in Chicago.Nobody in Chicago, Michigan or Missouri could match the price. Will pickup or truck it out.
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    A reporter would like to interview anyone who has used Edmunds.com's Car Match.

Please email [email protected] by November 4, 2011 with your daytime phone number and a comment about your experience.
    $5500 bellow MSRP is good and fair deal. Good work
    The dealer is very close to RX350 factory in Canada, therefore has access to lots of inventory. I noticed a trend of fair pricing on MDX and RX in DC area.
    I see inventory building up in CA at least 10 RX on lot and dealers are being more flexible than a month ago
    Purchased one more by relative today, same config as previous post & same dealer. New 2012 Rx 350 AWD for $44500 plus TTL with no doc fee. MSRP at $50k.Options: Comfort pkg, 12 spk prem, Navigation, Intuitive park, Prem pkg leather, Wood & leather, Acc pkg with remote starter. Purchased at Lindsay Lexus of Alexandria, Virginia. Stargazer black with parchment leather interior.Nobody in Chicago, Michigan or Missouri could match the price. Both SUV's are trucked out to Chicago and Ann Arbor, MI.
  • bdinobdino Member Posts: 11
    Thanks for all the great info ahalyaa. I'm relocating out to dc area and looking at 2012 rx, is there anyone in particular you'd recommend at Lindsay? Thanks again.
  • google9google9 Member Posts: 7
    that's a great deal.. I'm looking to purchase a new rx350 myself.. from boston.. did you deal with them over the phone ?
  • anubiasanubias Member Posts: 3
    Like to add my experience to the pot, started my search online and was given the run around by every dealer in the area to commit to coming in to get their best pricing, this wasn't true of Lindsay Lexus though, I was contacted by one of their sales reps and was given what I thought was a great price right off the bat with my choice of any color combo they had on the lot which was a lot, they even took me to their lot and let me choose. I ended up walking out of their in 2 hours tops after an easy painless agreement over the phone on a 2012 for 44,500 +TTL on a 49k car. The salesperson was top notch in every way despite his very young age and this was by far the best sales experience I've had. Since my initial purchase 4 of my friends and relatives have bought after contacting the same salesperson and were given the same great treatment and great pricing. Even if you're not local I urge you to check out this dealership, since one of the people I referred to him was from Texas!
    Thant is not a good deal, all the dealers her in Northern California are calling me and begging for for 45,400+TTL on the 49K. You should have paid 43,400. The earlier post got almost 5800 bellow MSRP, which is about 11% bellow MSRP. So you paid too much, especially you will pay shipping which is at least $500-$900, so sorry at the end it is a lousy deal.

I think the range is between 10-15% of MSRP. This is the worst economical times in decades and dealers with inventory want to move cars by Volume, the factory is next door in Canada. There is Hold back on these cars.
    Thanks for the reply, I re read my post and I forgot to add that they added headrest mounted DVD's as well as a towhitch on @ that price, will edit my orig post, none of the other dealers in my area would even give me a call back at that number
  • lexusguyvalexusguyva Member Posts: 2
    Purchased an RX350 from Lindsay Lexus in Alexandria , Va. lastnight and it was the best car buying experience ever! The salesman was very professional and truly a pleasure to do business with. Their pricing was the best I received during my shopping and they had a great selection. This guy had my car ready when I arrived and it took me an hour to complete my transaction. I love the car and would highly recomend the 2012 RX350 and the dealership and my saleperson!
    unless u brought Non Navigation vehicle, it is impossible to get headrest mount DVD and towing hitch at $44500 because Lexus DVD cost around $2k and towing hitch with cost you $650 plus you need tow prep pkg which lindsay lexus doesn't have the Inventory.Something isn't clear in your posting.
    edited October 2011
    Basic MSRP: $50,080.00

DOC prep fee: $350

Total cost# $50430.00

Price we paid: $44500.00

Savings: $5930.

Shipping: $600

Total Savings: 5330.00 or about 11% off MSRP with shipping or 12% without shipping

I am sure people will do much better in coming months but this what we have now and happy about it and there is no such thing called "lousy deal". I know lexus will come with either 0% or $1500 rebate in middle of November.

Remember Lexus has raised the base MSRP with options by $1000 from 2011. I did similar deal,Dec 28th, 2011 at $42,184 with same options last year and with $1500 Acura lease buy back.
    Car has navigation and you are correct about not having to prep package, they couldn't use a factory and had to go after market for 200,it's being used for a bike rack and not any heavy duty towing which is what I needed it for, and dvd's were 1500 so if you subtract that from the cost of the vehicle it would be 42,800 +++
  • likemycars1likemycars1 Member Posts: 3
    can you let me know the sales person you dealt with. many thanks from a long time satisfied Lexus customer
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 234,725
    You may include the dealership name, city and state in your post. Please do not post names of salespeople, telephone numbers, email addresses, or other contact information.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• dbc12dbc12 Member Posts: 3
    I've been looking at the posts but can't seem to find leasing rates and residual for 2012 RX350
    FWD 36mon and 12k/yr. Anybody know/ Thanks
  • lexusguyvalexusguyva Member Posts: 2
    Email me at chrisa3410@ gmail.com and ill be glad to give you info.
  • jr32jr32 Member Posts: 23
    Looking for some pricing advice. Does the following sound like a good deal:

2012 RX AWD with Prem Package and Back-up camera= $41,750 + TTL

OR

2012 RX AWD with Prem Package, Back-up camera, Heat/Vented seats, Tow Prep package, Cargo Mat/net, Wood Steering/Shifter = $42,980 + TTL
  • europa6371europa6371 Member Posts: 2
    Can you let me know dealer name and city who offered this price
  • kvn2kvn2 Member Posts: 1
    regarding $42,980, you should pay around $41,750 - $42,250 +TTL
    Check TrueCar.com
    Hi jr32
    What was the msrp?
  • jr16jr16 Member Posts: 4
    MSRP 49,843

Dealer won't budge from 46,843. Dealers in Illinois are holding strong. So what states are the deals being made. Salesman was going to keep me informed for the November sales program.
  • jaezipjaezip Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2011
    I know it is far, but lexus of north miami in florida worked with me and i bought at below invoice. Premium, nav, appearance pack plus chrome wheels etc, intuitive park assist, towing pkg, wood leather steering wheel and knob, accessor pkg. Msrp was $49,400 bought at $43,900 ttl
  • sooznaplessooznaples Member Posts: 13
    That is a rip off price, JM Lexus in FL will ship the car and sell at cost, start with emailing them the price you want to pay. :sick:
  • jr32jr32 Member Posts: 23
    $45XXX is the MSRP if I recall.
  • boo0hooo0boo0hooo0 Member Posts: 1
    just purchased one last Wednesday at Cerritos Lexus in CA. got the car at $800 back invoice. My MSRP was $44,184. Invoice is $40,458. Purchase price is $39,658 +TTL.
  • bdinobdino Member Posts: 11
    What do you think?? 2012 AWD, Premium, NAV, parking assist, and appearance package for $44,200. Salesman said it was lowest they could go. Good deal?
    Toyota said Tuesday it will kick off its annual year-end sales event early. Although the marketing surrounding the "Toyotathon" and Lexus "December to Remember" sales events won't start until closer to Thanksgiving, the deals will be available to shoppers immediately, Carter said.

Anyone got ant rebate on top. this is the time to do it
  • kendallcatkendallcat Member Posts: 8
    My local dealer gave me a quote that looks way out of place for 2012 RX350 lease. This will be hte 4th one we have gotten from them, and they are going to pay off our 2010 RX 350 - me thinks they are giving us charge back in our per month for what they have to give up on the buyout. Current figures for what they are offering on a 2012 RX 350 AWD - no nav.

MSRP of $46107
    Cap Cost - $43,075
    Money factor .00170
    Residual of 50%
    Terms of lease 48 months
    Per month is $588.45
    $ down is $1187
    Mileage allowance of 10k per year.

Seems way off to me, and the last one we did was for the same vehicle in 2010 and paid $0 down and $515-525 month with 12k miles per year. Would love to get some feedback, and thank you in advance for the help.
  • sc_rxsc_rx Member Posts: 4
    That is a very good deal. Does your car have navigation? Can you give me the name of the salesman? I am in the market for a RX 350. Thanks
    You should get 2000 more of the Cap cost. You are paying too much for the car
    Just kicked off lexus promo: Finance at 0.9% from 2.9%. I believe lease has $1000 lexus loyalty promo.

good luck
  • gavrikgavrik Member Posts: 51
    Hi,

can anyone tell me a fair price I should pay for '12 RX350 AWD w/ Premium Pkg (MSRP $45,308) in Northern Illinois? I called my local dealer and was doing negotiations over the phone. They are telling me there is no discount. I think it's just a ploy for me to go and visit them. Are there any incentives for a current Lexus owner as well?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
  • cubescubescubescubes Member Posts: 10
    I was offered 40200 for FWD+Premium kpg+heated seats+leather/wood steering. MSRP: 43670. Is this reasonable? What would be my target price for negotiations. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks
  • hondaman16hondaman16 Member Posts: 19
    2012 RX350 AWD with backup camera, heated seat, intuitive parking assist, premium pkg, remote engine start, wood & leather steering shift knob, accessory pkg = MSRP 46254
    Offer price of 43000
    Is this a good deal?
    My location is Boston, MA :)
    edited November 2011
    you can get 2012 Rx 350 AWD for $41500 with MSRP of $46300 with Comfort pkg, 12 spk prem, Intuitive park, backup camera Prem pkg leather, Wood & leather, Acc pkg. call Lindsay Lexus of Alexandria, Virginia and ship it for $565 or drive back.

good luck
    you could get at $41500 0r $42k at lindsey lexus, VA.
  • gavrikgavrik Member Posts: 51
    Thank you. But I am interested to know about what people pay locally. I may have a trade-in, so only local deals.
    Thank you for the reply.
    I too have a trade-in so only local (or nearby) price would work for me.
    I am getting a fair value for the trade-in by the way.

Should I pull the trigger?
  • sandy111sandy111 Member Posts: 3
    Looking at 2012 RX350 in Wisconsin, MSRP $49,500, trading 2005 RX330 with 65,000 miles, very good condition......is $32500 a good price to pay?
  • kmayer1kmayer1 Member Posts: 2
    Looking for Dealer / Sales mgr. on West Coast willing to offer good deal. Any recomendations?
    Concord Lexus Internet manager is very good and strait forward, give them a try after doing your homework. Also Lexus in Fremont is good. Avoid Lexus of Pleasanton, they wasted my time.
    which dealer in boston did you get that offered ? I would try to negotiate it down atleast another 1k
  • kmayer1kmayer1 Member Posts: 2
    Thx. Will try both. If true car shows a sticker of 49 and dealer cost of 42, what do you think is reasonable to expect? $43.5?
    I have another $46k offer from Lexus of Watertown MSRP $49,789. Is this a good offer?
    Options: AWD, Convenient pkg, Premium pkg, Intuitive parking, wood/leather steering, remote engine start, 12 speaker, accessory pkg :confuse:
    forgot to include Navigation
    you should not be paying anything more than 45k for that (if you can)
    Hi hondaman16
    You should target 42-43 max based on previous postings
    Thanks for your help!