Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Lexus RX 350 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• kennyb4kennyb4 Member Posts: 4
    I too bought my RX350 today. MSRP $49700 most everything including towing prep. I paid 45500 and took a 3yr 15k single pay lease. They included special coatings for interior and exterior and full service package for 45000 miles. Also some body damage repair program for dents and dings for the term of the lease. Single payment was about $23000.

I think I am happy. Beautiful car.
  • dyskdysk Member Posts: 10
    Any other folks in TX, Houston area, looking for 2012 RX 350? From what I hear from other folks, we may get a good deal at a local dealership if we pool in. Let me know.
  • theredhooktheredhook Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2011
    Quoted $41,500 in Northern VA for 2012 RX 350 AWD with the following options:

Non Nav
    Premium Package
    Heated & ventilated seats
    Rear back up monitor
    Wood & leather steering wheel
    Accessories package
    Intuitive parking assist

Dealeriship in Richmond, VA wouldnt match the price and their best offer is $42,500. I think this is a good deal ($41,500) but would like some feedback from the forum.
  • shascarshascar Member Posts: 1
    Hello,
    We are trying to settle on a lease for a 2012 RX with the Luxury Package and a few other add ons which brings the MSRP to about $45,000. We are trading a car with a retail value in of about $13K they want to give us $9500. The dealer in Austin, TX suggested we put the whole $9500 down (ridiculous!) and our payments would be $450/month. They aren't disclosing what the purchase price would be yet (they are supposed to call this AM) but is buying this model at about $1000 over invoice fair these days? Or is that an offer they will laugh off?
    I figure if they make money on the trade in they can make less on the car. Also, do car dealers dislike it when you trade a car in but only put a portion down as a downpayment and ask for a check for the balance?
    This is our first Lexus and they seem like they don't like to "deal" as much as other car manufacturers do. I don't mind pushing them but need to know what's the norm on amount over invoice to pay on a car like this.
    Thanks for your help! ;)
  • knguyen6knguyen6 Member Posts: 8
    edited November 2011
    what is the MSRP?
  • heejomanheejoman Member Posts: 33
    went to couple Lexus dealer in TX for CPO, 2010 RX350 with premium package. most had about 40k+ miles. Dealers are firm with the price around $36k.

I read few folks buying brand new one for about $38k.

Can someone explain to me the price scheme?

Dealer is not going below $40 for a new one.
    What should one pay for the 2010 CPO like the one I mentioned above?

Thanks in advance.
  • bama_stripesbama_stripes Member Posts: 6
    Received a price from a dealer in Huntsville, AL on a 2012 RX 350 without Nav, MSRP 45383, of 42,500. Are there better prices out there ? I do not mind picking up a vehicle from another state. Also, what pricing/rebates can we expect from the December to Remember promotion ? Roll Tide
  • ntaontao Member Posts: 5
    Really appreciate any recent experence of buying 2012 RX350 around Portland Oregon.
    Hello, how do you think the TrueCar's guide which shows both "good price" and "great price". Did you get the "great price"? thank you for sharing your experience.
  • ab10000ab10000 Member Posts: 127
    If the msrp 48400 this a good deal
    edited November 2011
    For that price why you did not get an x5?
    Of course the will add the service and coating for what you are paying. Sorry but 638 per month is too high for that car. My few cents.
    Enjoy it :)
  • houstonbuyer1houstonbuyer1 Member Posts: 2
    Is $41,500 the drive out price?
  • houstonbuyer1houstonbuyer1 Member Posts: 2
    Is $42,477 the drive out price?
  • craig52craig52 Member Posts: 3
    Anyone know a dealer within 150 miles of Cleveland willing to sell RX for $1000 over invoice?
    You should pay $1000 bellow invoice.
    Buy it from lendsy Lexus in Virginia
  • mrbrewersmrbrewers Member Posts: 6
    I live in Berkshire county, MA. Which one is a good dealer? ALB, NY or Springfield, MA?
    What is a good deal? how much should I pay below Sticker price..
    Thanks for all your help in advance.
  • kennyb4kennyb4 Member Posts: 4
    a week ago today I bought a fairly loaded rx350. Sticker was 49500. I paid 45K. On top of that they included 45,000 total service, and a program that covers interior and exterior from stains or dings. I paid a one payment 36month 15K lease for about $22000. That is a little over seven thousand a year. Considering I pay $5000 a summer for dock space, I thought it was a good deal.

Purchased in Manchester NH.
  • de0riginalde0riginal Member Posts: 6
    edited December 2011
    I just purchased one today!!! MSRP was $49,300 and I paid $43,500 for it before tax. I made the purchased in Mass. It took me a long time to get this deal cause i have been shopping for a while. This was the lowest that I have gotten.
  • navionavio Member Posts: 8
    What dealer in Mass?
  • google9google9 Member Posts: 7
    I like to know which dealer in MA did you got this deal from ? and if possible can you email me their contacts info tkkp_net@yahoo.com thanks
    please tell me the dealer so I can go there this weekend thanks
  • mrbrewersmrbrewers Member Posts: 6
    Congrats on getting an excellent deal!
    Can you share the dealers name and package purchased...
    Plan to visit the dealer soon...
  • sk0okigrlsk0okigrl Member Posts: 1
    Received a quote of $44.8k out the door for a FWD, with nav, premium pckg, and heated seats. MSRP is $46k. Any thoughts/comments would be greatly appreciated regarding the price. Thank you!
  • uvawahoouvawahoo Member Posts: 23
    Thanks for the help. Can you share which salesman you went to at Lindsey Lexus.
    edited December 2011
    got a 2012 RX350 yesterday fully loaded for $45,700 (invoice price) with the msrp $50,100, in MA.. i went to 3 different dealers and the lowest they go was $48k.. I was kind of in a rush of buying a car anyways so I think it's an ok deal for me and I'm happy with it even though i know many others can get it for less... got a 0.9% interest finiancing. total of interest pay for a 60mons finance is just $900
  • neeedarideasapneeedarideasap Member Posts: 6
    edited December 2011
    I see a lot of people posting "close to fully loaded" which doesn't help that much in breaking down the prices. Here's my scenario:

2012 rx350 AWD
    Nav Pkg
    Prem Pkg
    Comfort pkg
    19" wheels
    Towing prep pkg[

MSRP+destination ~49,800 and they'll sell for $46k. Deal or no deal?
    edited December 2011
    What exactly do you mean by "fully loaded"?

Entertainment system?
    Mark Lev sound system?
    HUD?
    Parking assist?
    edited December 2011
    if you look at the MSRP price you will know pretty much what's included and what NOT included. if you don't know.. you're not ready to buy a RX yet!
  • navionavio Member Posts: 8
    NO DEAL! should be at the highest $45k that is invoice and dealers are making plenty of money at the price which includes the dealer incentives for December to rememeber
    Is 46k drive-out?
    + TT =~$2500
    I'm trying to figure out why there's a $300 difference in our MSRP and what you have that's different....isn't that what this forum is for?
    Please help me figure it out.

2012 RX350 AWD, $47,991 of MSRP 50,517
    Comfort pkg,
    12-speaker Audio
    19'' wheels
    Nav sys
    Intuitive parking assist
    Premium pk
    Towing prep pkg
    Cargo Mat, etc.
    Cross bars
  • ahalyaaahalyaa Member Posts: 25
    edited December 2011
    $44.4k with 0.9% apr
    That's really great price, would you please tell me the name of dealer where I can get the deal?

Thanks so much!
  • rosalindayrosalinday Member Posts: 20
    i can only find 0.9% rate....is there any cash incentive currently on the RX350?
  • rosalindayrosalinday Member Posts: 20
    what does the December to Remember offer?
  • bobobearbobobear Member Posts: 3
    It seems high to me. Which dealer did you get the price from?
    I have worked very hard to just get offer of 45.5k with 0.9% rate. the dealer is in Oregon
  • bobobearbobobear Member Posts: 3
    45.5k seems reasonable for your configuration in this area (WA/OR). I talked to 2 dealers in Seattle last week and they offered me 3k off MSRP.
  • aegschaegsch Member Posts: 1
    How much should I pay for the following model with a MSRP of $45,600?

RX350
    FWD
    Prem Pkg
    Towing Prep Pkg
    Heated seats
    Cargo Mat
    Wood & Leather trimmed steering wheels
    INtuitive Parking Assist
    Backup Camera
  • fdbowiefdbowie Member Posts: 5
    Called around to the 3 local Lexus dealers. Here's the best I've found thus far on a loaded RX350 AWD. Let me know if this looks like a good deal- it's 8.6% off of MSRP (with a $1,000 coupon from the dealership)

Retail Total
    Vehicle Base Model ..........................:$ 40475.00 $ 40475.00
    Comfort Pkg: Rain Sensing Wipers w/Mist Control 1950.00
    HID Headlamps, Adaptive Front Lighting (AFS)
    Intelligent High Beam Systems, Driver & Passe
    Heated & Ventilated Seats ..................
    12-speaker Premium Audio System ............ 110.00
    Navigation System with Voice Command, Lexus Enform 2465.00
    with Destination Assist and eDestination (1-y
    subscription included), Lexus Insider, XM ..
    NavTraffic & NavWeather (90 day trial subscription
    included), Backup Camera & Remote Touch Control
    Intuitive Parking Assist ................... 500.00
    Premium Pkg: Leather Trim Int., One-Touch Ope 2400.00
    Close Moonroof, Auto-Dimming Electrochromic Power
    Heated Outside Mirrors, Pwr Rr Dr, USB Audio
    Driver''s Seat/Steering/Mirror Memory-3 setting
    Towing Prep Pkg: Transmission Cooler, Heavy Duty 238.00
    Alternator/Radiator (does not include ball mounty
    Wood & Leather Trimmed Steering Wheel & Shift 330.00
    Door Edge Guards ........................... 115.00
    Cargo Mat, Cargo Net, Wheel Locks & Key Glove 255.00
    --------- ---------
    Total Accessories ...........................: $ 8363.00 $ 8363.00
    Destination Charge ..........................: $ 875.00
    ---------
    Total .......................................: $ 49713.00

Sale Price: $46,434.00 plus tax, title and doc fee.

Take advantage of more savings of an additional $1000.00 while coupons last.
  • dontburnearldontburnearl Member Posts: 23
    Here in Texas (or at least the dealership I spent time with), there is generally two types of RX's. The "base" includes the premium package, parking assistance, backup camera, wood & leather trimmed steering wheels, towing..and the loaded model with nav and comfort. We negotiated a "base" down to 41.3k + TTL and before we signed paperwork, I had out sales consultant see if there were any RX's that had the nav without the comfort. They had one, so we decided to go forward with that, at 42.9 + TTL. We feel like we got a really good deal, since that is a price some are paying without the nav. They also gave me a quote on my car that was $500 less then carmax, so we declined to turn it in, and then asked what they would need to offer to match it, and I told them $500, and they matched it, allowing us to take advantage of the tax benefit. Very happy with our deal, and very happy with our dealership. We were there so late, we actually aren't picking up the car until Tuesday - in the meantime we are looking at the upsale add on plans. Typically these are not worth it, but we are going to price them out.
  • spoteroospoteroo Member Posts: 4
    I have a quote on a 2012 RX350 with an MSRP of $49,105 (luxury package and nav) for $44,500. Another dealer offered just $1500 off msrp. Do you think there's still room for negotiation on the $44,500?
    I think that the 44.5 quote is pretty good. I shopped around at the three Lexus dealers in northeast ohio and my best was 46.4 with a 1K coupon bringing the total to 45.4 or 8.6% off of MSRP (see the detailed quote below). At 44.5, you are running at a 9.3% discount.

How hard did you push the dealer during your interaction? Was this over the phone or via email?

Called around to the 3 local Lexus dealers. Here's the best I've found thus far on a loaded RX350 AWD. Let me know if this looks like a good deal- it's 8.6% off of MSRP (with a $1,000 coupon from the dealership)

Retail Total
    Vehicle Base Model ..........................:$ 40475.00 $ 40475.00
    Comfort Pkg: Rain Sensing Wipers w/Mist Control 1950.00
    HID Headlamps, Adaptive Front Lighting (AFS)
    Intelligent High Beam Systems, Driver & Passe
    Heated & Ventilated Seats ..................
    12-speaker Premium Audio System ............ 110.00
    Navigation System with Voice Command, Lexus Enform 2465.00
    with Destination Assist and eDestination (1-y
    subscription included), Lexus Insider, XM ..
    NavTraffic & NavWeather (90 day trial subscription
    included), Backup Camera & Remote Touch Control
    Intuitive Parking Assist ................... 500.00
    Premium Pkg: Leather Trim Int., One-Touch Ope 2400.00
    Close Moonroof, Auto-Dimming Electrochromic Power
    Heated Outside Mirrors, Pwr Rr Dr, USB Audio
    Driver''s Seat/Steering/Mirror Memory-3 setting
    Towing Prep Pkg: Transmission Cooler, Heavy Duty 238.00
    Alternator/Radiator (does not include ball mounty
    Wood & Leather Trimmed Steering Wheel & Shift 330.00
    Door Edge Guards ........................... 115.00
    Cargo Mat, Cargo Net, Wheel Locks & Key Glove 255.00
    --------- ---------
    Total Accessories ...........................: $ 8363.00 $ 8363.00
    Destination Charge ..........................: $ 875.00
    ---------
    Total .......................................: $ 49713.00

Sale Price: $46,434.00 plus tax, title and doc fee.

Take advantage of more savings of an additional $1000.00 while coupons last.
  • hunter_vahunter_va Member Posts: 1
    fdbowie, what are the criteria for the $1000 savings/incentive that the dealer is offering you? I'd love to get in on that but as I understand it, the only incentive available is $1000 off of 2011 models.
    Not entirely sure. Internet sales manager stated that they have a $1000 coupon available, which brought the price down to 45.6 (from 46.6). This is on the 2012 model.
    I assume that it's a tactic to get me to act fast, as she stated while supplies last.
  • spoteroospoteroo Member Posts: 4
    Didn't have to push at all. Sent an email and followed up with a phone call. Price was the dealer's first offer. Very pleasant and easy to chat with - a forum recommendation. Will try my local dealer again but he seemed adamant $1500 off msrp was it!
    Was this the place in VA?

Would you mind sharing the details?
    This is a good price.

can you give your spec sheet? awd/fwd?

are you going for out-of-state deals?