Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Porsche 911 Lease Questions

Comments

• charles953charles953 Member Posts: 3
    Car-man -

Do u know where current Porsche FS Tier 1 money factors are for 911 C4S 36 month leases? And what residual values are they using for 30K miles leases over that period?

Thanks.
  • tguerinotguerino Member Posts: 22
    Car man,

Can you please let me know if Porsche has any promotion on 18 or 24 month leases and what the terms are. I have heard conflicting info.

Also can you let me know the money factor and residual for a 36 month, 12k mi per year lease of a 2011 911 C2S for both the coupe and cabriolet.

Thank you!
    Car man,

Trying to decide between 911 or Panamera. Can you please let me know money factor and residual for 36 mo / 15k mi per year lease of 2011 Porsche Panamera (base model with v6 engine, not the 's')

Thank you
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi jay_c. Porsche Financial Services' April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 911 C2 Coupe with 15,000 miles per year are .00220 and 58%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The only special that Porsche is running on the 911 right now is on 18 month leases, where its money factor is a little better at .00160.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi charles953. PFS' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 911 C4S Coupe with 10,000 miles per year are .00220 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    edited April 2011
    Hi tguerino. Porsche Financial Services' April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 C2S Coupe with 12,000 miles per year are .00220 and 58%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 24 month lease are .00220 and 68%.

I believe that Porsche is running a special promotion on 18 month leases that provides an enhanced money factor of .00160.

The money factors are the same for the Convertible, but its residual values are 67% and 56%.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey tguerino. PFS' April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a base 2011 Porsche Panamera with 15,000 miles per year are .00167 and 52%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • arjunarjun Member Posts: 8
    Looking to lease a 2011 4S. Thank you for the great information about the lease programs. My big question is what is an appropriate selling price. The cars I am looking for range in the $118,000 to $125,000 sticker price.
  • porschecrazyporschecrazy Member Posts: 6
    Hi Car_man,

What is the residual for an 18 month lease on an 2011 911 c2s with 12k miles?
    Also what would be the residual for 24 months and 36 months 12k miles?

K
  • porschecrazyporschecrazy Member Posts: 6
    Never mind my second question just 18 months-12k-c2s please. What would it be for 10k and 15k also.

Thanks
    K
  • esq3esq3 Member Posts: 4
    Car Man -

I have been considering a C2S lease as a replacement for my C2 base car. The lease numbers seem so great right now on 24 month leases, that I have considered a bigger upgrade. My dealer also has a GT3 in stock; when I ask about lease numbers on it, they told me "they suck". I have not been able to get a real number on the car. Can you tell me the 24 month residual at 7500 miles on the C2S and the residual for the GT3 at 24 months 7500 miles? and money factors for those also?

thank you for your help
  • weakestlinkweakestlink Member Posts: 42
    Carman,

Can you provide MF and residual for 2012 911 Black Edition coupe for 24, 36 (and 18 if available) months?

Thanks.
  • levesshlevessh Member Posts: 7
    Car_Man,

I was hoping that you could provide the money factor and residuals for a 2011 Carrera and 2011 Carrera S. 48 month lease and 12K miles per year.

Thank you for your help.
  • 911gts911gts Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car_man,

I noticed recently that the Porsche NA configurator now allows to select lease and finance terms for the new 911 GTS. After configuring the 36mo 12K caught my eye. Some dealers in NE are allready discounting up $5K and offering 2.9%. Can you kindly post the current lease Money Factors and Residuals Porsche Financial is offering, would this car qualify for 18mo program?

Your help is well appreciated.

Thanks !
  • performenthperformenth Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2011
    Hi Car_Man!

Great information about lease programs. Takes the guess work out of negotiations.

I am looking to lease Panamera S or Carrera S. 4S may be an option too for both cars.

Please share residuals and MF for May.

Also do you know if they also have sales tax credits.

Thanks
    Hi esq3. Porsche Financial Services' May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2011 Porsche 911 C2 S Coupe with 7,500 miles per year are .00220 and 70%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of an '11 911 GT3 are .00220 and 61%.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi weakestlink. Here's the information that you're looking for.

According to the latest information that I have seen, Porsche Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2012 911 Black Edition Coupe with 15,000 miles per year are .00220 and 65%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are .00220 and 58%.

Car_man
    Host
    Here you go levessh. Porsche Financial Services' May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 48 month lease of a 2011 Porsche 911 C2 Coupe with 12,000 miles per year are .00220 and 49%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of an '11 911 C2 Coupe S are .00220 and 47%.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi 911gts. Porsche Financial Services' May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 911 GTS Coupe with 12,000 miles per year are .00220 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

PFS' money factor for 18 month leases of the 2011 911 is enhanced to .00160. I suspect that he GTS does qualify for the 18 month program.

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks performenth.

Porsche Financial Services' May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 911 C4 Coupe S with 15,000 miles per year are .00220 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2011 Panamera S are .00146 and 48%.

I'm not sure if PFS has sales tax credits this month. If it does, I suspect that they are only available in select states like Texas.

Car_man
    Host
  • sprtansprtan Member Posts: 6
    I am in the market to lease/purchase a new or CPO 911 or Panamera and was wondering if anyone had any insight around when the best time of the year to buy with Porsche was?

Bought my current Cayenne S (which I ordered) during the May timeframe before and don't recall there being any unique buyer's incentives at that time.

My experience with other manufacturers (eg. Mercedes, BMW, Lexus) has been that there are distinct time periods where the Manufacturer to Dealer/Buyer incentives (eg. rebates, subsidized financing, etc.) are materially better, particularly around time of new model year launches (such as July/August). Particularly with the intent to clear out prior year inventory.

I can't seem to remember whether Porsche fell into this category. If so, does anyone have any insight as to when?

If not, I will likely pull the trigger in the next couple of weeks. Thanks in advance.
  • fq1fq1 Member Posts: 56
    Car_man, could you please provide the July 24-month and 36-month resdual and MF for the 2011 GTS, C2S and C4S. Also, are you aware of any factory incentives on these vehicles? Thanks!
    Here's the information that you're looking for, fq1.

Porsche Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 911 GTS Coupe with 15,000 miles per year are .00220 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of an '11 911 C2S Coupe are .00220 and 56%.

The numbers for the '11 911 C4S Coupe are .00220 and 54%.

The money factors for 24 month leases of these cars would be the same, but their residual values would be 65%, 66%, and 65%.

If you're willing to do a shorter lease, you may want to consider going with an 18 month term. Porsche is providing a special .00160 money factor for that length lease right now.

Porsche really isn't providing much in the way of cash incentives on the 911 right now.

Car_man
    Host
    Thank you very much, Car_Man, as always your input is greatly appreciated. One more question: would you happen to have the residuals for the 18-month term as well? Thanks!
    Car_Man,

Can you please provide the July 36 month residual and money factor for a 2012 Panamera S at 15k miles per year? I am hoping to lease one early this week and would greatly appreciate the information!

Thank you so much!
  • akitabooakitaboo Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car Man

Any news of an upcoming Porsche to Dealer incentive? I'm in the market for a new Porsche and there seems to be a lot of 2011 c2 and c2s cars still on the lots. I bought my current car in 2009 when they put some nice incentives on several cars.

Akitaboo
    Hi tguerino. Porsche Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2012 Panamera S with 15,000 miles per year are .00146 and 50%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Good question akitaboo. I haven't heard about any sort of significant dealer cash on 2011 911 models yet, but then again Porsche is fairly secretive about such matters. Some times they just give their local dealer reps a certain amount of money and have them go around to dealers dolling it out. I'll ask around and see if there's anything out there.

Car_man
    Host
  • 1_porsche_fan1_porsche_fan Member Posts: 10
    Hi Car man

Do you have residual value, money factor, etc.. info on 2012 models? I'm interested in C2, C2s, and C4. If you don't have the info when is it going to be released?

thank you.
    Hi 1_porsche_fan. Yes I have seen the numbers for the 2012 models. Porsche Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 911 C2 Coupe with 15,000 miles per year are .00220 and 58%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a '12 911 C2S Coupe are .00220 and 56%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a '12 911 C4 Coupe are .00220 and 56%.

Car_man
    Host
  • goldfader1goldfader1 Member Posts: 2
    Car_Man - any thoughts on this deal for a 2012 Panamera? This is from the dealer today.

The best money factor is on the 36 month lease at .00207.

12,000 miles per year

Residual of 56%

Drive off fees of $2,059

MSRP of $86,135 - $3,135 discount = a selling price of $1,264 + tax = $1,362 including tax
    Hi goldfader1. The money factor that you were quoted is a little high. Porsche Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor for a 36 month lease of a 2012 Panamera is .00167 for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value that you were quoted is right on the money.

As far as the selling price goes, Porsches are one of the few brands left that still have a substantial difference between vehicles' MSRPs and dealer invoice prices. A discount of a little over three thousand is likely at best midway between MSRP and invoice. That may be the best that you can do on this car right now, particularly since it is a 2012 model (I am not intimately familiar with what the market is like for it), but there's enough room there that it wouldn't hurt to shop around if you have the time and are so inclined.

Car_man
    Host
    Car_man: Thanks for all your help on all the forums. Would you happen to have the current 24 and 36 month MF for the 911GTS?
  • dfc52dfc52 Member Posts: 4
    Hi Car Man:
    New member here; great forum! do you have the August MF & residual % for remaining 2011 C4S's? Also, since it's the end of the year, are there any incentives out there? I'm in CA.
    Thanks much.
    dfc
    Sorry, I forgot to mention that I'm interested in a 24mos lease with no more than 10K miles/year.

Thx,
    dfc
  • nkcnkc Member Posts: 7
    edited August 2011
    Hi Car-man,

I am looking at two Porsche 911 C2 models at different delears and am hoping you can give me some guidance on lease rates for both.

Car#1 is 2011 Porsche 911 Carrera with MSRP of $87220

Car#2 is a 2012 Porsche 911 Carrera with MSRP of $87155

- do you know what the current lease rates would be for each of these cars? I would be look for a lease with 10k miles or LESS. Probably 36 mo unless there are attractive deals for shorter leases.

The cars are very similarly equipped so I am trying to assess whether the lease or purchase deal on the 2011 model would be different enough to justify buying what is almost a 1-year old car at this point.

thanks for your help.

Naveen
    You're very welcome fq1. Porsche Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2011 911 GTS without PDK with 15,000 miles per year are .00220 and 65%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are .00220 and 54%.

Car_man
    Host
    Welcome dfc52. Lease programs vary by term and mileage allowance. For now I will assume that you are interested in a 36 month lease with 15,000 miles per year. Let me know if you want something different.

Porsche Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 911 C4S Coupe with 15,000 miles per year are .00220 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

I am not aware of any cash incentives that are available on this car right now. Have you heard anything different?

Car_man
    Host
    Ah ha. I should have scrolled forward to see your next post. The numbers for a 24 month, 10,000 mile per year lease of this car are .00220 and 68%.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi Naveen. PFS' current buy rate lease money factor for both of these cars is .00220 for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

PFS' 10,000 mile per year residual values for these cars are 57% for the 2011 911 Coupe C4S and interestingly 57% as well.

Car_man
    Host
  • amiramir Member Posts: 115
    i am new to porsche forums. i have a question. when i build my porsche 911 base with options it came out as $105K . and the difference in invoice in over 11k , usually i have been able to get invoice pricing on my cars but usually the difference in msrp and invoice in most cars is under 5 or 6k but in this case its over 10k. do u guys think getting porsche at invoice is possible? thanks
  • wineman3wineman3 Member Posts: 2
    what should be my approximate MF on a 2012 911 C2 with a 30% residual; 5000 mi per year?

thanks.
  • wineman3wineman3 Member Posts: 2
    Hello Car Man.

what should be my approximate MF on a 2012 911C2 with a 30% residual; 5000 mi per year?

Thank you.
    Thanks much! And no, I have not heard about any year-end incentives for 2011 models.
  • peakboostpeakboost Member Posts: 4
    Hi Car_Man,

I am new to the Porsche forum, could you please let me know what the lease rates and residuals for a 2011 and a 2012 Turbo Coupe. I am looking for 36 months and 10 to 12K miles a year. Thanks
    Hi wineman3. Porsche Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor for a 36-month lease of a 2012 911 is .00220 for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    You're very welcome dfc52.

Car_man
    Host
    Welcome peakboost. Porsche Financial Services' September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2012 911 Turbo Coupe with 12,000 miles per year are .00220 and 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2011 911 Turbo Coupe model are .00220 and 55%.

The residual values for leases with only 10,000 miles per year are 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • peakboostpeakboost Member Posts: 4
    Thank you car man.
    You're very welcome, peakboost. Just in case you're interested, Porsche just introduced $5,000 dealer cash on leftover 2011 911 models a couple of days ago.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.